PDA

View Full Version : Beads to Trade For Geisha Rubber Stamp

Trinasatc's
05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Does anyone have a good Geisha Rubber stamp they will trade? I have 4 large pill bottles full ( That is how I will measure them) of beads. Lol..more than that, but the trade is for what I am posting.Now, I only collect pretty beads, some are glass, some are faux pearls and some are vintage plastic.I buy no new plastic beads as they have to be pretty and vintage for me to buy them if they are plastic.I prefer someone with an itrader rating of 15 or more.If you have less than that just send me the stamp and I will send the beads.I am very, very honest..First person to send me a photo of a stamp I like I will do a trade with.Geisha face only is fine or maybe a good eiffle tower one.One that will fit on a domino or an atc card.Anyone intrested ?

kkwarth
05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
I have several Asian women rubber stamps - I am not sure they are the "geisha" type you are looking for. Is there some way I can send you the images?

Trinasatc's
05-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Hello,
Nice to meet you.I think any asian stamp that is a woman will do.If you want to trade let me know.I do have beautiful beads and will not send junk beads.Just pm me with your address if you want to trade and I will do the same.I will send off the beads same day as I recieve the stamp.Thank you,
Trina

malinmaskros
05-24-2009, 12:15 PM
I just have to testify to that - Trina´s got beautiful beads, and she sends you good ones! :) Thank you Trina - I´m having lots of fun with mine!

AvaElizabeth
05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Also vouching for Trina! Very generous trader and sends the prettiest beads!

Trinasatc's
05-26-2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks to kkwarth and the terrific stamps she sent I am closing this thread :swoon: