SWAP of 50 PUNCHES
CLOSED
Sign-up by : 5/30/09
Withdraw Date: 6/15/09
Due Date: 6/30/09

Number of Punches: A total of 50.
Number of Participants: OPEN
Number of Non-USA Players: 10
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/474/large/1_P1010003.JPG ONLY PUNCHES.
The idea of this swap is for you to make a total of 50 punches using 3 or more different punches and making the punches with unique papers. You do not have to limit your self to 3 punches. If you have more, use as many as you want to use. Do not glue punches together in layers. I am looking for the actual punched shapes, not the paper the punched shapes are from. I will swap the punches out returning to you 50 unique punches. The 50 punches you receive will be a mixture of punches from everyone in the swap.

BASICS ABOUT THE SWAP:
• Post here on the thread to join the swap.
• PM me to get my address when ready to send me your 50 punches.

MAKING 50 PUNCHESs FOR THIS SWAP:
• Make your punches using 3 or more punches (hopefully not just circles).
• No punches larger than a 2 inch diameter or smaller than 1/2 inch across.
• Use unique and quality papers to create your punches from. Use your imagination. Interesting scrapbook paper, cardstock, cover stock weights of interesting pattern/color, greeting cards with glitter on them, or with interesting designs. Like I said, use your imagination.
• Use a variety of papers (i.e. don’t make all 50 of your punches one color).
• Do not use tissue paper or other flimsy papers like newspaper and such.
• Do not use GLOSSY MAGAZINE paper.

ABOUT MAILING YOUR 50 PUNCHESs TO ME:
• Contain all of your 50 punches in one zip-lock baggie before mailing them to me. Please put your AFA nic name on the baggie.
• ENVELOPE: When mailing your 50 punches to me please include your AFA nic on the lower back of the enve you are mailing to me.
• SASE ENVELOPE: When mailing your 50 punches to me, please remember to include a SASE with at least 62 cents worth of postage. This will adequately cover hand canceling.
• NON-USA PLAYERS PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENVELOPE OR STAMPS – I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT.

EDITS TO CLARIFY MY WRITE UP WILL BE DONE IN “RED” here in this post. So feel free to ask questions in the thread. I’m sure I will have forgotten something you need to know.

I WILL GIVE iTRADER POINTS WHEN THE SWAP IS CLOSED AND I HAVE MAILED YOUR PUNCHES OUT TO YOU. It will not be possible for you to give REPs to others because the punches will not have ID on the back of each one. So feel free to give REPS on the thread as you wish.

Now let’s go make 50 really beautiful and unique Punches.

PLAYERS:
Lime = Done & or mailed
Orange = Received

1. CattyCat
2. trini70
3. Artcards
4. Patti
5. goatgoddess
6. Ro0skie
7. nancyjb
8. mrubyjean
9. Sue W (Australia)
10. Chardonnay1965 (Australia)
11. NYJunkie
12. smokeysmom
13. Just Ducky
14. Tweety
15. NancyL
16. Chatty
17. Joni Owens
18. miloccpep (Singapore)
19. Jo M (United Kingdom)
20. JAD
21. dmnh
22. artsygemini
23. midnightcreations
24. Linda4atc
25. aznfg
26. Chronata
27. Trina
28. Morning Star

trini70
05-12-2009, 04:02 PM
Interested, but first a question or two.

Is it 50 each of three different punches or 50 total of three diff punches?
Do we pack each diff shape in a seperate baggie or all in one?
Do we need to put our name on the baggie?
Are you swapping out baggies or actually opening them and swapping out several diff shapes from several people to give a return of more than three styles?

I don't mean to sound complicated. These questions just came to me as I was reading the instructions. It's been a long time since I've been in a punchie swap and suddenly started recalling them.

CattyCat
05-12-2009, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the questions. I incorporated the answers into the original post, in RED so they are easy to spot.

I also added you to the list. This should be fun.

Artcards
05-12-2009, 08:18 PM
Sure sign me up!!

Patti
05-12-2009, 08:35 PM
Not sure what I'd do with 50 new punches, but sign me up. I'll think of something.

egod
05-12-2009, 08:47 PM
You do such interesting swaps! I'm not ready to sign on yet as, like Patti, I don't know what I'd do with the punches.

Just Ducky
05-12-2009, 09:28 PM
what's a Punches ???? :unsure:

goatgoddess
05-12-2009, 09:59 PM
They are great to use for backgrounds - I use my round one all the time for that - I know I'll be signing up so might as well just do it <g>

please sign me up

Just Ducky
05-12-2009, 10:38 PM
well shucks... I got no punches.. round or other wise... bummer...

CattyCat
05-12-2009, 11:03 PM
trini70, Artcards, Patti, and goatgoddess
you four are all signed up. I'm really glad to see this is getting some players. I think it will turn out great. Then we can use them in the next CAT.:jiggy:

Just Ducky, I'm surprised you don't have any punches. Well, no, I guess I'm not surprised since you are a great painter and new to the whole collage network.

As to what to do with punches. Well I have a dragonfly, a swirl, 2 kinds of lil leaves, a butterfly, a pretty sun, and of course a circle. I like to use them as accents on collages that just need "something more". The circles I like to use behind things. Or I cut the circles in half and make borders with them. So many different ways to use punches really.

RoOskie
05-12-2009, 11:05 PM
I'll sign up. Another annoying questions...I use three different punches to formulate one punch ( a collage of three). Example: i have a heart, circle, and square, and then I glue those three punches together to make 'one'??? If not, please help me. My mind musn't be working quite right. - thanks for the invite

CattyCat
05-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Ro0skieWell, the way I see it you have 3 punches and so you make those 3 designes. BUT....you don't put them together for us. We may want to use them a different way. :twitcy: I signed you up. So glad you are here. What is a swap without RoOskie?

nancyjb
05-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm in! Since we have all of June and I won't have to kill my hands trying to do it in a few days! Any other good ways of sharpening punches besides wax paper and aluminum foil? ;)

mrubyjean
05-12-2009, 11:32 PM
OK, I have a few punches (but no circle punch!) and alot of cool paper scraps...so please sign me up!

CattyCat
05-12-2009, 11:38 PM
nancyjb and mrubyjean you are signed up. Glad to see you both on board :jiggy:

GoldenWolf
05-13-2009, 12:06 AM
Are die cut shapes acceptable? I am thinking of some of the cooler Spellbinders dies I have, nothing too cutesy.

Cutter Glide does a good job of sharpening punches. Got mine at a stamp convention, but I'm sure you can find it online somewhere. I read about a similar, supposedly cheaper product that you can get at a hardware store on one of the other boards I'm on, but haven't tried it myself. For that matter, I can't remember the name of it either. Sorry!

Dadreemer
05-13-2009, 01:08 AM
How small can the punch outs be?

*lurking...I may try this*

CattyCat
05-13-2009, 01:15 AM
This is a PUNCH swap. Since I have no idea what a die cut shape is,:unsure: I'm going to say that we will stick to just PUNCHes, especially since that is the name of the swap. ;)

Are die cut shapes acceptable? I am thinking of some of the cooler Spellbinders dies I have, nothing too cutesy.

Cutter Glide does a good job of sharpening punches. Got mine at a stamp convention, but I'm sure you can find it online somewhere. I read about a similar, supposedly cheaper product that you can get at a hardware store on one of the other boards I'm on, but haven't tried it myself. For that matter, I can't remember the name of it either. Sorry!

CattyCat
05-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Lets say the smallest can be 1/2 inch across, otherwise people will be submitting 3 hole punch dots. Not allowed. :rolleyes:;):D

How small can the punch outs be?

*lurking...I may try this*

Sue W
05-13-2009, 01:34 AM
I have a few punches ... OK if I'm honest more than a few punches. I was wondering if shapes cut by a cuttlebug would be acceptable as well? :unsure:

Sue W
05-13-2009, 01:36 AM
ooops .... you have answered my question. Could you sign me up please.

Chardonnay1965
05-13-2009, 05:11 AM
i'll play...I have a few punches....:)

NYJunkie
05-13-2009, 10:31 AM
This sounds like something I can handle. Please add me to your player list and punch me in...

CattyCat
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
Sue W, Chardonnay1965 and NYJunkie you three are signed up. Glad to have you join in the fun. :jiggy:

smokeysmom
05-13-2009, 02:11 PM
I'd like to join in on this swap! I'll get my punches done early because I'm going to AFA2009 on June 16th:)

trini70
05-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the answers CC. I've got several flowers, a few leaves and quite a few other punches as well. Now to decide which ones to send in.

CattyCat
05-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks for the answers CC. I've got several flowers, a few leaves and quite a few other punches as well. Now to decide which ones to send in.

I'm going to use all 7 of mine.

CattyCat
05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
You are in smokeysmom. Glad you joined in for the fun..

Patti
05-13-2009, 08:10 PM
I have selected about 12 of my 20+ punches so far. I'll probably pare that down to 5 or 10 different images. Especially where I have two or three sizes of the same shape. Now I have to select the just right papers.

Just Ducky
05-13-2009, 09:51 PM
Patti.... you got 20 punches ????? good grief... now I know I gotta go get a punch...

CattyCat.... sign the Duck in please.... I can do this .... well if I can find a few punches...
and pretty papers... yea... I can do that...:jiggy:

Patti
05-13-2009, 10:55 PM
I used to be a rubber stamper. We need some of everything. Well 10 or 20 of everything...

Tweety
05-13-2009, 11:42 PM
I want in too. If I may?

CattyCat
05-14-2009, 12:34 AM
I want in too. If I may?

Tweety I'll go add you to the list.

Just Ducky: Be ready to spend real $$$$. Just a warning. I will sign you up though, of course. ;)

Linda4atc
05-14-2009, 12:42 AM
CattyCat you know how bad you are. Most of my punches are still up in Eureka in my desk, or in the dozen or so plastic shoe boxes, I have put punches, rubberstamps, and embelishments together by themes. Soooo when I went for my doctors appointment I found myself at Michaels looking at punches! :swoon:

Cuttlebugs and Die Cuts also have wonderfull shapes, but sometimes they end up being very large. I understand you wanting just punches though.

I also found something you all may want to look for ... a K&Company Tags To Go, it's a box like you get chinese food in and it has over 1800 tags in. They are on printed cardstock so they are not bulky and they are small sized for atc's. A few of them have words but most a blank. Very cool find on clearance for just $3.99.

RoOskie
05-14-2009, 12:54 AM
CattyCat...mine are ready to be mailed. I'll send them out tomorrow!!! I spent about an hour going through my stash and had forgotten all the cool papers I have. This was way too much fun. Cant wait for the next CAT!!! Yippie!!!

NancyL
05-14-2009, 11:59 AM
This sounds like fun. Please sign me up.
My hardship is that I will have to go out and purchase some punches...too bad.
At least half of my punches are less than 1/2 inch across--but I only have 4 or 5. But I am willing to put up with my hardships in order to participate.

Question--how big/small is good for the paper?

chatty
05-14-2009, 12:28 PM
hmm, I have a couple of punches, you just gave me a good reason to go to Michaels Wednesday. ..*smile*.. go ahead and sign me up.

CattyCat
05-14-2009, 12:57 PM
CattyCat you know how bad you are. Most of my punches are still up in Eureka in my desk, or in the dozen or so plastic shoe boxes, I have put punches, rubberstamps, and embelishments together by themes. Soooo when I went for my doctors appointment I found myself at Michaels looking at punches! :swoon:

Oh yea right, like it is my fault you are hyper organized and live in 2 places. Geeeeesh...:rolleyes: Oh and yes, I found myself at JoAnns last night . . . . looking at punches! :D

CattyCat
05-14-2009, 01:02 PM
CattyCat...mine are ready to be mailed. I'll send them out tomorrow!!! I spent about an hour going through my stash and had forgotten all the cool papers I have. This was way too much fun. Cant wait for the next CAT!!! Yippie!!!

It is going to be fun to get different punches from different papers without buying anything. I'll mark you off as done/mailed. Weeeeee!

CattyCat
05-14-2009, 01:06 PM
This sounds like fun. Please sign me up.
My hardship is that I will have to go out and purchase some punches...too bad.
At least half of my punches are less than 1/2 inch across--but I only have 4 or 5. But I am willing to put up with my hardships in order to participate.

Question--how big/small is good for the paper?

I'll go sign you up!:D Be sure to measure those punches of yours. They might make the 1/2 inch limit at their widest point. My little butterfly and ginko leaf just make the cut. Whew.

CattyCat
05-14-2009, 01:08 PM
hmm, I have a couple of punches, you just gave me a good reason to go to Michaels Wednesday. ..*smile*.. go ahead and sign me up.

WOW! you need a reason to go to Michaels. Now that is wierd. :twitcy: I'll go sign you up. Happy you are here..

nancyjb
05-14-2009, 01:27 PM

Thanks for the Cutter Glide info!

Joni Owens
05-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Ok, I'm in!! Sign me up, I'll start punching!

Just Ducky
05-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Aint' cheap..... now that is an understatement... I have a choice of wally world and a small scrapbooking store... either 8.95 or 9.15 .... and between the two stores ???
3 at one and 2 at the other... and only 1 that I liked.... so bummer... I am now the owner of 1 punch....

so dear hostess.... CattyCat... I am going to have to withdraw from the swap.:(
BUT... I just MAY duck waddle back if I deceide to let loose of some more unwanted money....

Just Ducky
05-15-2009, 01:15 AM
oh forgot... at the scrapbooking store I saw a Cuttle-Bug (hope this is the right name)
NOW... that thing is neat... wow... what great things you can do with this gadget ..sure nice... but SURE not cheap...

miloccpep
05-15-2009, 03:53 AM
Ahem...you are talking about Craft Punch, right? If that is the case, then I would like to sign up. Only 50 pieces using however many craftpunch designs...on plain or patterned paper... Right? of course not less than 1/2 inch across.

My apologies if we are talking about different thing.

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 01:32 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/474/large/1_P1010003.JPG

This is what I'm hoping to receive. Punched items like these.

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Ahem...you are talking about Craft Punch, right? If that is the case, then I would like to sign up. Only 50 pieces using however many craftpunch designs...on plain or patterned paper... Right? of course not less than 1/2 inch across.

My apologies if we are talking about different thing.

I'll go sign you up miloccpep.

Chardonnay1965
05-15-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm glad you posted pics....I was gonna ask about one of my punches ..but looking at the pic I know mine qualifies..:D... I have a kangaroo punch which is just 1/2 an inch tall..:D

Jo_M
05-15-2009, 05:56 PM
Sign me up please! I have 4 punches that qualify for this :)

Please can you PM me your address?

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm glad you posted pics....I was gonna ask about one of my punches ..but looking at the pic I know mine qualifies..:D... I have a kangaroo punch which is just 1/2 an inch tall..:D

Cute. That will be a hit over here in the ole USA.

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 08:03 PM
Sign me up please! I have 4 punches that qualify for this :)

Please can you PM me your address?

You are signed up & addy is coming shortly.

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 08:21 PM
ARTCARDS I got your punches today. Perfecto!!;) And thanks so much for the extra punches as a Host gift. Very generous of you.

Linda4atc
05-15-2009, 08:53 PM
Here is an assortment of what I have. I wanted to use more fancy papers, but they just jammed up in the punches. In fact the tree is starting to dull, and the balarina's arms keep tearing. I tried the aluminum foil and wax paper several times and they are still acting up. grrrr :twitcy:

26476 It may have been because the glittery gold and glittery pale turquoise papers are actually self stcking fancy papers.

Also The two things in the bottom right corner fold over a string or ribbon then glue together and it forms a hanging tag.

CattyCat
05-15-2009, 10:38 PM
Yes 2 of my punches that I just got are so hard to push down I feel like I should get a brick to set on them then push. It almost strained my thumb first try. Then I stood up, and used body weight, not just thumb. That was a bit better. Still horribly hard to work. Poo poo. But I did manage to get all 50 done.

I really like your trees, and the choices of paper on them.

Patti
05-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Hmm. Cat - glad you showed yours. I have several of those same ones, so I'll cull them out and not send the palm tree, butterfly, dragonfly, flower or spiral. Of course I do have two sizes of dragonfly and flower, so I guess I COULD include the other sizes.

Linda4atc
05-15-2009, 11:03 PM
Yes I love the tree, I made 30 some Christmas cards one year and I used that a lot! The cat is a purchase I just got at Michaels. I really need to find that glide stuff since none of these are cutting clean now.

I only put a couple of frogs in since I do not have that punch, I have collected punched things at scrapbook gatherings when I was given a chance. But I have most of the things I punched on solid cardstock so I didn't use any of the flowers etc.

RoOskie
05-15-2009, 11:56 PM
I feel bad. My punches aren't as cute as all of these. I don't have a craft store near and I only had three. Hope they are alright. :unsure::unsure::unsure: I have a cricut with lots of shapes but I didn't think we could use that.

Just Ducky
05-16-2009, 01:25 AM
oh man.... I gotta buy me some punches .... love all the samples I seein....
going shopping again....:jiggy:
and RoOskie... boy I love them cricut things... just saw them for the first time couple days ago... from a cuttlebug ... same thing I think....

icequeen07
05-16-2009, 01:37 AM
I dont have any punches but i have some alphabets in all colors and designs no sticky on the back,i have thousands bought from qvc can i use those for the swap?They are about 1 inch in height.

miloccpep
05-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Heehee! Yes we are talking about the same thing! I spied many that I do not have. I have a different 'butterfly punch,angel,a foot,apple w/leaf, apple, leaf, maple leaf, dove, teddybear, dolphin,tulip, swan,rooster, 4leaf clover, narrow heart, star. Not showing off but I will not send what others already has. That way, we have more varieties.
I believed I have your addy having been in one of your swap.

Chardonnay1965
05-16-2009, 01:53 AM
Here is an assortment of what I have. I wanted to use more fancy papers, but they just jammed up in the punches. In fact the tree is starting to dull, and the balarina's arms keep tearing. I tried the aluminum foil and wax paper several times and they are still acting up. grrrr :twitcy:

26476 It may have been because the glittery gold and glittery pale turquoise papers are actually self stcking fancy papers.

Also The two things in the bottom right corner fold over a string or ribbon then glue together and it forms a hanging tag.

have you tried punching sandpaper??? I had one that was sticking and used sanpaper..and the bonus is ya get some cool punches as well..:)

Chardonnay1965
05-16-2009, 01:54 AM
I bought a new punch today.. a Fleur de lis..

Linda4atc
05-16-2009, 02:05 AM
Lorraine Thank you! I did not try that, I will pick up some of the finer grades sandpaper to try it. I don't order online very often and I've never seen that glide stuff in the stores.

chatty
05-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Lorraine do share where did you find the Fleur-de-Lis??

Linda4atc-I order on the Internet all the time anymore. A good place to check out is Createforless.com wonderful source of artsy items.

CattyCat
05-16-2009, 11:59 AM
These aren't mine. They are just a picture I found on the net. Besides we don't all need to do different, because the paper will be different. And when I swap out I'll make sure we all get a mix and variety.

Hmm. Cat - glad you showed yours. I have several of those same ones, so I'll cull them out and not send the palm tree, butterfly, dragonfly, flower or spiral. Of course I do have two sizes of dragonfly and flower, so I guess I COULD include the other sizes.

CattyCat
05-16-2009, 12:02 PM
I dont have any punches but i have some alphabets in all colors and designs no sticky on the back,i have thousands bought from qvc can i use those for the swap?They are about 1 inch in height.

I've said this is only a PUNCH swap to others so I will stick to it. ONLY PUNCHES.

chatty
05-16-2009, 12:06 PM
Boy CattyCat you are going to have fun swapping these punches out! ..giggle.. I can just see ya....

icequeen07
05-16-2009, 05:40 PM
I've said this is only a PUNCH swap to others so I will stick to it. ONLY PUNCHES.

fantasy firebird
05-16-2009, 05:46 PM
ok so I have the ability to cut out a load of shapes - so can I join?

Chardonnay1965
05-16-2009, 05:55 PM

Linda4atc-I order on the Internet all the time anymore. A good place to check out is Createforless.com wonderful source of artsy items.

I bought it at 'The Art shop' at my local shopping mall....I can't resist checking out the craft shops when I go to the big Malls..:)

Just Ducky
05-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Dear CattyCat.... well, I just saw that your #13 withdrew from this swap... and I have a feeling that was me... I cannot withdraw being #13..... oh bad..bad...
so would you please, pretty please reinstate me to my #13..
and I going shopping.... will get my other 2 punches.... and I will be a punchie fool ....

CattyCat
05-17-2009, 12:31 AM
ok so I have the ability to cut out a load of shapes - so can I join?

Once again I've said this is only a PUNCH swap to others so I will stick to it. ONLY PUNCHES.

CattyCat
05-17-2009, 12:32 AM
Dear CattyCat.... well, I just saw that your #13 withdrew from this swap... and I have a feeling that was me... I cannot withdraw being #13..... oh bad..bad...
so would you please, pretty please reinstate me to my #13..
and I going shopping.... will get my other 2 punches.... and I will be a punchie fool ....

So glad to have you back in Ducky. Wonder which punches you will buy? Tee hee.

miloccpep
05-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Hi Cattycat, I 'punched' all the designs I had and ended up with a mighty blister on my thumb. Now, can I put ALL of them in one ziplock bag and you sort them out? The rest are for you anyway...! I may keep them till later to mail, in case I buy more c/punches.

miloccpep
05-17-2009, 01:23 AM
okay here they are: swan, goat, dove, maple, tulip, bear, plum blossom, bellflower, apple, apple w/leaf, umbrella, angel, cupid, rooster, heart (fat and thin) leaf, butterfly,star,foot, and others that are already in the bag.

Just Ducky
05-17-2009, 01:48 AM
Yes... the lucky #13 Ducky is back... thank you CattyCat... I feel better already...

wow... Rita... look at all them different punches.... oh boy...

Chardonnay1965
05-17-2009, 02:54 AM
wow..look at all them pretty punches...
I have at least 50 punches....:unsure:.... they are just sooo pretty..I have to buy them..:D

NancyL
05-17-2009, 04:03 AM
Mine are bagged and in their envelope ready to go. They'll go out by Monday.
I had fun punching mine. I tried your suggestion of using old cards. So, I'm sending some glittery ones, some velvety ones.....patterned ones. I had your address from something before.

Chardonnay1965
05-17-2009, 07:03 AM
Ok..I have finished punching mine...I will mail them out tomorrow....I did more than 50 ...so there are some extras for our lovely hostess..:)

CattyCat
05-17-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Cattycat, I 'punched' all the designs I had and ended up with a mighty blister on my thumb. Now, can I put ALL of them in one ziplock bag and you sort them out? The rest are for you anyway...! I may keep them till later to mail, in case I buy more c/punches.

Please count out the 50 you want included in the swap and put them in 1 baggie. Then anything you want to send as a Host gift put in a 2nd baggie. I am going to have enough crazy work to do without counting players 50 little punches out. :twitcy::rolleyes:;)

Your punches look quite unique. Thanks for showing them to us. Wonderful!!

CattyCat
05-17-2009, 12:14 PM
NancyL, miloccpep and Chardonnay1965 I'll go mark you off as "done/mailed".

Chardonnay1965
05-18-2009, 05:54 AM
oops...sorry..I put mine in one baggie.....didn't see that post till twas too late..sorry... :embarrassed:

CattyCat
05-18-2009, 10:02 PM
I got another bundle of punches today, this time from my friend Smokeysmom. I had a lot of fun pawing through them. I really think we are going to be happy with our returns for this swap. :idea:

NYJunkie
05-19-2009, 08:45 AM
My punches are finished and will be mailed tomorrow.

PinkCraftyMama
05-19-2009, 11:52 AM
Can you sign me up for this swap? It sounds interesting & fun!!!

CattyCat
05-19-2009, 03:20 PM
Can you sign me up for this swap? It sounds interesting & fun!!!

PinkCraftyMama you are added to the list. Have fun punching.

NYJunkie I'll mark you as mailed/done.

mrubyjean
05-19-2009, 06:07 PM
My punches are in the mail to you!

Sue W
05-19-2009, 06:31 PM
I've finished my punches - a fleur de lys, seahorse and an oriental fan. Could you send me your address please.

CattyCat
05-19-2009, 07:48 PM
OK, I marked you 2 (Sue W & mrubyjean) off as mailed/done.

Just Ducky
05-19-2009, 08:00 PM
OK.. me and the duck went shopping... and now the proud owner of 3 punches...
got a... branch... flower.... buckle.... so here is what they look like.. I kinda like the buckle thingy... works nice to use with ribbons or paper ....
hope these will be ok...

Linda4atc
05-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Congrats, those are Just ducky, Ducky ;)

mrubyjean
05-19-2009, 09:46 PM
Yes...I like them, Ducky...the buckle thingy is cool!

JAD
05-19-2009, 10:47 PM
CattyCat, I punched out 60 punches...ready for mailing...May I join and can I get your address :)

I will be off line for a while so I will have them ready to mail out in the morning :)

CattyCat
05-19-2009, 10:54 PM
OK.. me and the duck went shopping... and now the proud owner of 3 punches...
got a... branch... flower.... buckle.... so here is what they look like.. I kinda like the buckle thingy... works nice to use with ribbons or paper ....
hope these will be ok...

I really like all 3 of these Nan. I agree too that the buckle is really cool. But the other two look nice with the papers you are punching. Cool work my friend.

dmnh
05-19-2009, 11:38 PM
I would like to join this swap, Maryellen. I have my punches punched and ready to send already.
I am the proud owner of exactly 5 punches and one of them just won't do for this swap. It punches little square holes along the edges. The other that I won't use for this swap is a 1 inch square.
Thethree I am using are...a 3/4 inch square, a maple leaf and a tulip. Nothing exciting, I'm afraid.
Let me know if I'm too late to sign up, please!

Linda4atc
05-20-2009, 12:41 AM
I tried to find that Glide stuff at the site Chatty mentioned .... I had my shoppingcart/wishlist up over $60.00 and I still couldn't find it so I gave up and got out of there. I did have a few really good punches in my cart. The 2" square the 1" square (not the approx 1") a dolphin for under $3, they also had foot prints for under $3 which I already have, but need the glide for.... :sigh:

CattyCat
05-20-2009, 12:58 AM
I would like to join this swap, Maryellen. I have my punches punched and ready to send already.
I am the proud owner of exactly 5 punches and one of them just won't do for this swap. It punches little square holes along the edges. The other that I won't use for this swap is a 1 inch square.
Thethree I am using are...a 3/4 inch square, a maple leaf and a tulip. Nothing exciting, I'm afraid.
Let me know if I'm too late to sign up, please!

I'll sign you up dmnh. I think you have my addy, if not PM me. I'll also mark you as done/mailed.

CattyCat
05-20-2009, 01:01 AM
I tried to find that Glide stuff at the site Chatty mentioned .... I had my shoppingcart/wishlist up over $60.00 and I still couldn't find it so I gave up and got out of there. I did have a few really good punches in my cart. The 2" square the 1" square (not the approx 1") a dolphin for under $3, they also had foot prints for under $3 which I already have, but need the glide for.... :sigh:

Sounds like a fun day of punch shopping for sure. Now on with Punching. Get out those really uniquely designed papers. I'd welcome some squares of unique paper.

dmnh
05-20-2009, 04:13 AM
I have your address, Maryellen. They will go in the mail come Wednesday morning. Thanks for letting me punch along with the rest of the group!
The returns should be fabulous for this swap!!!!

Chardonnay1965
05-20-2009, 05:36 AM
love the Buckle Ducky...

thepozbabe
05-20-2009, 11:41 AM
I only have four punches. A heart, a tulip, a flower & a leaf. Is this enough to join the swap?

CattyCat
05-20-2009, 01:24 PM
I only have four punches. A heart, a tulip, a flower & a leaf. Is this enough to join the swap?

I'll go sign you up on the list thepozbabe. All 4 of your punches are fine. Go read the original post for the details. Welcome to this fab punch-o-rama.:twitcy:

thepozbabe
05-20-2009, 01:37 PM
Ooooh, Thank You. x

Linda4atc
05-20-2009, 01:46 PM
CattyHun, I didn't make what I was saying clear... I did have fun, but I was there to find the GLIDE stuff, if I had I may have bought some of those punches, but I didn't find it and I didn't buy anything. It is way too easy to get in debt buying things online and I really try not to shop online for that reason. I only do it when I can't find what I need somewhere else.

CattyCat
05-20-2009, 02:59 PM
CattyHun, I didn't make what I was saying clear... I did have fun, but I was there to find the GLIDE stuff, if I had I may have bought some of those punches, but I didn't find it and I didn't buy anything. It is way too easy to get in debt buying things online and I really try not to shop online for that reason. I only do it when I can't find what I need somewhere else.

Tee hee. I was reading it that you were in a store. :twitcy:

Linda4atc
05-20-2009, 04:11 PM

No I went to this site. from what I seen, I think anyone who likes to order online would find good prices on th punches there.

Jo_M
05-20-2009, 05:01 PM
Posted today - flying across the Atlantic as I type! (The punches, that is, not me! :twitcy: )

artsygemini
05-21-2009, 02:17 AM
hi maryellen....would love to join if you still need pps......:jiggy:

CattyCat
05-21-2009, 03:27 PM
hi maryellen....would love to join if you still need pps......:jiggy:

Oh so glad to have you artsygemini. I'll go sign you up now. :jiggy:

Sue W
05-21-2009, 06:29 PM
My punches went postal today. :jiggy:

CattyCat
05-21-2009, 06:45 PM
My punches went postal today. :jiggy:

Love the concept of intercontenental PUNCHES". So fun fun!

Just Ducky
05-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Help... somebody stop me... I am punch drunk.... punched out... punchy.. punch crazed... hit another store just had to get another PUNch.... but that is it.. I have now joined PunCH anonymous.... even HAD to make a all punchy card for our dear sweet wild hostess.... see ??? 4 punches...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Punched_OUT.jpg

Linda4atc
05-21-2009, 10:32 PM
That is lovely. And a good idea Ducky, but my envelope is sealed and going in the mail tomorrow. All I can say is I think the hostess baggie is bigger than the swap baggie. ;)

CattyCat
05-22-2009, 12:18 AM
Help... somebody stop me... I am punch drunk.... punched out... punchy.. punch crazed... hit another store just had to get another PUNch.... but that is it.. I have now joined PunCH anonymous.... even HAD to make a all punchy card for our dear sweet wild hostess.... see ??? 4 punches...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Punched_OUT.jpg

Wow, that is wonderful. Those are really unique punches you found. Sure glad I am the WILd HOStess. :twitcy:

artsygemini
05-22-2009, 03:38 AM
you are very welcome.........thanks so much for including me in the fun!:D

midnitecreations
05-22-2009, 11:41 AM
There are some cool punches images here. Between the kangaroo, ballet dancer, frogs, belt buckles, ferns....Lol. I need to join in! Please sign me up. I've got some snowflakes, a bird, butterflies, flowers, circles in various sizes, lol, I think I've got enough to do more than 50! O.k, I read somewhere the max size for these punches. Need to recheck that. Could you pm me your addy to. Thanks

CattyCat
05-22-2009, 01:23 PM
There are some cool punches images here. Between the kangaroo, ballet dancer, frogs, belt buckles, ferns....Lol. I need to join in! Please sign me up. I've got some snowflakes, a bird, butterflies, flowers, circles in various sizes, lol, I think I've got enough to do more than 50! O.k, I read somewhere the max size for these punches. Need to recheck that. Could you pm me your addy to. Thanks

midnightcreations you are added to the list. Welcome to the festivities.:jiggy:

morning star
05-22-2009, 03:12 PM
how great....I have only two punches and will have to buy another. I'm kind of obsessing about all those papers with the images punched out. I think that should be the next swap.

CattyCat
05-22-2009, 08:53 PM
how great....I have only two punches and will have to buy another. I'm kind of obsessing about all those papers with the images punched out. I think that should be the next swap.

Good idea, why don't you start it now before they all throw them away. LOL

CattyCat
05-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Chardonnay1965 & mrubyjean I got your envys full of such fun punches. And both of you, thanks so much for the bounty of extras. So generous.:D

chatty
05-22-2009, 10:04 PM
Well, I had a blast at Michaels picked up 3 more punches ..*smile*.. guess ya have to wait and see what I came up with ..giggle..

CattyCat
05-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Well, I had a blast at Michaels picked up 3 more punches ..*smile*.. guess ya have to wait and see what I came up with ..giggle..

3 new mystery punches, and I know you'll use great and beautiful paper my friend. Have fun counting to 50........ ;)

CattyCat
05-23-2009, 10:30 PM
I got 4 envy's stuffed with lovely Punches. They came from Jo M, NYJunkie, RoOskie, & NancyL. I'll go marked them off as received now. I'm getting quite a collection here already.

miloccpep
05-23-2009, 11:37 PM
my envie going postal tomorrow...

CattyCat
05-24-2009, 02:21 PM
my envie going postal tomorrow...

Will go mark you as Mailed.

aznfg
05-24-2009, 03:41 PM
Can I join up?

Linda4atc
05-24-2009, 06:36 PM
CattyCat hun, I went to see if my name was marked as mailed (it went out Friday) and I looked twice but didn't see my name anywhere ..... :lagh: Can I join?

CattyCat
05-24-2009, 07:20 PM
CattyCat hun, I went to see if my name was marked as mailed (it went out Friday) and I looked twice but didn't see my name anywhere ..... :lagh: Can I join?

I think we both goofed a bit. I went back to the beginning and read your first post. You said I was bad because your punches were in boxes in another town, that you found yourself looking at punches. You didn't say you wanted to join that I see (no going back and editing to make me look lame, please:twitcy:). Then you started showing your punches and I just assumed you were in and didn't double check. So between you and me kiddo, I just went and signed you up. :jiggy::swoon:;)

Linda4atc
05-24-2009, 11:42 PM
Ohh it doesn't surprise me that I didn't ask.... I'm sorry, I didn't know if I had enough punches, or not. And I didn't mean to blame you or make you "look lame" I just wanted in, and I'll take all "Lameability" ;)

CattyCat
05-25-2009, 12:21 AM
Ohh it doesn't surprise me that I didn't ask.... I'm sorry, I didn't know if I had enough punches, or not. And I didn't mean to blame you or make you "look lame" I just wanted in, and I'll take all "Lameability" ;)

No one is to blame
No one is lame
We are just both the same
Never able to be tame..............;)

Linda4atc
05-25-2009, 12:51 PM
:laugh: hugs....

Patti
05-25-2009, 07:50 PM
My punches are going out tomorrow. I made a little card for CattyCat too. but I forgot to scan it before I sealed it in the envelope. Soooo. only Maryellen gets to see my masterpiece. <GG>

Chronata
05-26-2009, 05:53 AM
heya...just saw this and it's such a cool idea!

It's not too late to join, is it?

I can make some punches and have them in the mail tomorrow!

morning star
05-26-2009, 09:19 AM
I bought a new Fiskars punch at Michael's and the fisrt time I tried using it the handle snapped off. DANG! It's a two hour round tripo to return it!

Chronata
05-26-2009, 10:59 AM
I was just making punches...and my favorite punch just broke!:(

Ugh! I am mortified. Maybe I can reattach the broken bit with solder? I am gonna check...
Because this one will be a devil to replace!

morning star
05-26-2009, 11:31 AM
Was it a Fiskars?

thepozbabe
05-26-2009, 12:12 PM
I am gonna have to withdraw from this one cos two of my punchies are too small. And i only have four in total. :(
So sorry.

CattyCat
05-26-2009, 12:44 PM
heya...just saw this and it's such a cool idea!

It's not too late to join, is it?

I can make some punches and have them in the mail tomorrow!

I'll go add you to the list Chronata. Welcome!!!!!

Chronata
05-26-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks CattyCat!

Morning star...no it wasn't a Fiskars...it was a punch I bought in Disney World.

I am heartbroken!

CattyCat
05-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Today I got 3 envys full of punches for our swap here. They are from Linda4atc, dmnh,& JoniOwens. Good work all 3 of you.

Linda4atc
05-26-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm so sorry you ladies have punches breaking on you! Mine didn't break they just wouldn't give me a clean punch anymore. I tried the aluminum foil and wax paper several times with no success. I have not purchased a really fine sandpaper yet so I can try that.

Have fun with that Catty I tossed a lot of extras in the hostess bag.

CattyCat
05-26-2009, 10:39 PM
I'm so sorry you ladies have punches breaking on you! Mine didn't break they just wouldn't give me a clean punch anymore. I tried the aluminum foil and wax paper several times with no success. I have not purchased a really fine sandpaper yet so I can try that.

Have fun with that Catty I tossed a lot of extras in the hostess bag.

OH, my bad. Thanks for keeping me honest ;): Linda4atc and Joni Owens, thanks for the lil baggie of great host punch's.

Just Ducky
05-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Hay CattyCat... my punches are in the mail.... man I had a hard time finding my off button.... hooked on punch... and a tiny baggie for the leader of this pack...
great fun gal... as always..

CattyCat
05-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Hay CattyCat... my punches are in the mail.... man I had a hard time finding my off button.... hooked on punch... and a tiny baggie for the leader of this pack...
great fun gal... as always..

I'll go mark you as mailed Just Ducky. Can't wait to see what you've created.

Patti
05-27-2009, 04:05 PM
My swirly punch got stuck in the down position and it stays there still. Might as well toss it. It's stuck well and good. This was the first time I ever used it tho I've had it for ages.

CattyCat
05-27-2009, 08:01 PM
It is amazing me all the problems we all are having from dull, to breaking, to getting stuck, to needing a elephant to make it punch, to tearing paper, etc. And at the price they are, maybe we all need to list here what brand works, what brand dosen't and we can all figure out which brands to buy and which not to buy, if there is any consistent bad boys.:idea:

List your favorite/easiest ones, and then list the not so good and say why.

Here is my input:

GOOD = Fiskars, Marvy Uchida, EK Success (easiest - A+)

Hard to punch: CARL Carla Craft (almost breaks my thumb to punch),

Trinasatc's
05-27-2009, 10:01 PM
Can I join in this swap please? Would be great to have some of those circular swirls in a black and white pattern of some kind ( The kind you have posted in your photo)they would be great to use as accents to a black and white atc.Thank you,
Trina

CattyCat
05-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Can I join in this swap please? Would be great to have some of those circular swirls in a black and white pattern of some kind ( The kind you have posted in your photo)they would be great to use as accents to a black and white atc.Thank you,
Trina

Consider your self in the Swap Trina. Be sure to read the whole first post so you get it right. Please.............;)

Linda4atc
05-27-2009, 11:10 PM
Patti get something solid like a pair of needle nose pliers, turn the punch upside down and use the pliers to push the punch back. I have had some stick like that on occassion and work fine later.

chatty
05-28-2009, 02:58 PM
I now have all my punches together. The first one I use wouldn't punch appearantly someone used it and took it back to the store. After examining it, I discovered that it was full of punch cutouts so I took a doll needle dig out all those punches now it works perfectly. ..giggle.. I shall have mine all done this weekend. I'll let you know for sure when they go out.

Chronata
05-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Here's the punches I sent this afternoon!

Arrrrrrr!

Sadly, the skull and crossboney is the one that broke...he's now only three boned.

Luckily I got at least 10 of 'em punched before he broke!

CattyCat
05-28-2009, 04:08 PM
I now have all my punches together. The first one I use wouldn't punch appearantly someone used it and took it back to the store. After examining it, I discovered that it was full of punch cutouts so I took a doll needle dig out all those punches now it works perfectly. ..giggle.. I shall have mine all done this weekend. I'll let you know for sure when they go out.

My paper shreader does the same thing from time to time. Glad it is working now.

CattyCat
05-28-2009, 04:10 PM
Here's the punches I sent this afternoon!

Arrrrrrr!

Sadly, the skull and crossboney is the one that broke...he's now only three boned.

Luckily I got at least 10 of 'em punched before he broke!

Those are some unique punches. I want a couple black ones of the boat. ;)

Patti
05-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Did that and everything else too, but no luck with this one. It's stuck well and good.

Just Ducky
05-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Hay Patti... I had one of my small cheaper punch stuck and I took a small lady hammer and hit the bottom and it popped up...

my problem with PUNCH... I can't get them to punch CARD stock wt. papers... they all do fine on the regular type paper... and mine are all new...
Martha Stewart..... and EK Success... just won't work on heavy paper. bummer...

chatty
05-29-2009, 11:47 AM
I may be wrong but I don't think these punches work on heavy card stock very well. On my designer paper it works great! The one that was stuck had card stock in it.

CattyCat
05-29-2009, 02:32 PM
I hope no one thinks I was saying in the original post that you had to use card stock when I said:

Do not use tissue paper or other flimsy papers like newspaper and such.

CattyCat
05-29-2009, 11:29 PM
It is Friday and I got 4 envys full of punches for our swap here. They are from Just Ducky, Sue W, NancyJB, and aznfg . Good work all 4 of you.

morning star
05-30-2009, 06:45 PM
Dang, my paper punch saga continues. I drove an hour today to return the punch (1" circle) that broke. Which they did with no receipt so I was VERY grateful but when I got home I realized I exchanged it for a square punch which I already had! So now I have to go back up there. Another two hours wasted!

CattyCat
05-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Dang, my paper punch saga continues. I drove an hour today to return the punch (1" circle) that broke. Which they did with no receipt so I was VERY grateful but when I got home I realized I exchanged it for a square punch which I already had! So now I have to go back up there. Another two hours wasted!

Wow you are being really dedicated to this. I think I would have withdrawn by now. :twitcy:

Oh and also, I got Patti's pouch of punches today. Thanks for the bunch of extra punches for me too. Also, Patti, how did you make the gorgeous dreamy ATC you included also. Is it stamped on felt, or something else. It is really nice. Thanks so much.

morning star
05-31-2009, 11:27 AM
If it weren't for the promise of that little bag of goodies I probably would have withdrawn.

Patti
06-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Cat - the card is: two sheets of velvet paper. Punched out the dragonfly and the chinese word from the red. Drew the butterfly. Glued the red onto the black. Wrote the words with sharpie. Easy peasy. Hope you like it.

CattyCat
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Cat - the card is: two sheets of velvet paper. Punched out the dragonfly and the chinese word from the red. Drew the butterfly. Glued the red onto the black. Wrote the words with sharpie. Easy peasy. Hope you like it.

Well, it is gorgeous, no matter how "easy peasy" it was to make. I made a punch card too and downloaded it into my gallery. This swap is inspiring me. The card shows all of my punches.

OH and also, I got punches from miloccpep and Chronata

Patti
06-01-2009, 10:29 PM
Well, thanks. If it's not too much trouble, would you please make a scan of it for me? I neglected to do so before I sent it. Thanx.

CattyCat
06-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Next time I take my puter over to the scanner I'll include it in the scan then will send it off to you.

Well, thanks. If it's not too much trouble, would you please make a scan of it for me? I neglected to do so before I sent it. Thanx.

midnitecreations
06-04-2009, 05:38 PM
My punches are postal!

CattyCat
06-04-2009, 07:25 PM
Today I got punches from Trina & JAD. Thanks to each of you for the extra Host punches.

Only 6 more to get and I'll be able to swap them out and get them all back to all of you

Tweety
06-04-2009, 07:49 PM
CattyCat, mine went out in the mail today.

chatty
06-04-2009, 11:53 PM
CattyCat mine also went out today....

CattyCat
06-05-2009, 12:51 AM
YEA!!! artsygemini & Tweety. This is gonna be happening really soon.

CattyCat
06-07-2009, 12:21 AM
And today I got 3 more baggies full of punches, and oh so many extra Host giftings. Thank you's go out to Chatty, goatgoddess and Tweety. Only 3 more envelopes to receive and I will have them all.

CattyCat
06-08-2009, 09:36 PM
I got midnightcreations & Morning Stars Punches today. So now I only am waiting on one more envelope. Than I get to start the wild job of swapping out 1,400 itsy bitsy punches.

I've bought 60 bowls at the $ store (only $2). I put each of your names on a bowl and your punches in that bowl. Then I put your names on a 2nd set of empty bowls. I will put all 28 empty bowls on the table, and than take one full bowl and starting with the first bowl I will put one punch in each bowl. At 29 I will start again at the 1st bowl, until all of the punches have been divied out. Then I will pick up the 2nd bowl and start with the bowl after where I finished the last divy. After quite a bit of this process all the empty bowls will have 50 punches in each of them. And yes I will count to make sure.

I will make every effort to make sure no one gets one of their own punches back, but please don't hold it against me if you do. At most it would be 2 of your own anyway. But I'm going to try to stay focused on not doing that.

Wish me luck. But first I have to get the last envy. I know it is in the hands of the USPO as I type this.

midnitecreations
06-08-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm so glad my punches showed up! This looks like a lot of work, but you sure sound ready and able to handle it!! lol. Good luck.:swoon:

morning star
06-08-2009, 11:00 PM
I was thinking about the logistics of swapping these out when I was packaging mine to send. It was hurting my brain just thinking about it.
I'm glad mine arrived. I got the envelope back for more postage on Friday. I pulled one end of the envelope open and was able to stuff in more postage too before I sent it off again. So now I am just missing the name on my baggie. Sorry I was one of those players that doesn't read the rules before sending.

Joni Owens
06-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Catty, that sounds like a good system for distribution, and you are one of the bravest women I know (lol) for taking on a swap like this!!

chatty
06-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Oh my as I giggle you do have a job before you. It sounds like though you have a handle on it. Have fun doing it! I know I had fun punching them out. ..*smile*..

goatgoddess
06-09-2009, 01:58 PM
sounds like a plan -:)

Patti
06-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... what are you going to do with 60 little bowls when you're all done with the swapping? Did is mean $2 for all 60 bowls or $2 each. That's a big investment for a swap hostess. We need to send you money.

CattyCat
06-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd.... what are you going to do with 60 little bowls when you're all done with the swapping? Did is mean $2 for all 60 bowls or $2 each. That's a big investment for a swap hostess. We need to send you money.

$2 for all of them. It was from the Dollar Store. $1 for a pack of 32. And I bought 2. I will unfortunately probably just drop them in the recycle bin because they are styrofoam and have names and numbers on them in ink. Not really useful anymore for food. i.e. not sanitary.

I have them all set up on a picnic table in my living room. The game is on.........:twitcy:

Just Ducky
06-09-2009, 11:48 PM
hay .... sounds like a piece of cake... no problem... easy as pie.... a breeze..
been there..done that...

just Ducky, sending along some words of incourge-ment.... :jiggy:

( sorry the duck doesn't spell to well either )

NancyL
06-10-2009, 12:49 PM
Just think, if you don't stay focused, you could become punchy yourself, from sorting all those teeny tiny punchies!

CattyCat
06-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I have all but the last 2 bunches of 50 divied out. One I don't have yet, but it may show up today. Hope so. It has been pretty easy doing all of this actually. I just do one bowl of 50 every once in a while and in 24 hours I've almost got it done. Not stressing me at all. As for the counting them to make sure you each get 50 part of the process, I've decided not to do that. Instead I'm going to just give each of you some extras out of the host bundles I got. This will mean you may or may not get a few of your own back. But now whining, look at it as a perk. You see I received more than 500 extras, more than I can use in a lifetime, so Im gonna share the wealth with all you lovely ladies.

chatty
06-10-2009, 07:22 PM
..giggle..ah your funny! 500 extras oh my ..giggle..

Linda4atc
06-10-2009, 10:27 PM
LOL well I guess that 500 means we thought this was an awsome idea! Thanks again for a cool swap.

nancyjb
06-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Wow! What a generous group! What fun!
Thanks for hosting. :D

Trinasatc's
06-11-2009, 08:40 AM
I Would say you rock Cattycat.Thank you for hosting.

trini70
06-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Mine are on the way! Sorry for being the lone holdout everyone.

Just Ducky
06-11-2009, 09:57 PM
hay CattyCat.... great... extras... this IS different... the hostess giving EXTras...
so neat... thanks gal... so I can add your name to my YOU Rock list... :jiggy:
I like that....

so WHO is gonna host a Punchie swap... ????

RoOskie
06-12-2009, 08:06 AM
500? Wow! I guess you are the hostess guru!!! Rock on CattyCat!

CattyCat
06-12-2009, 01:04 PM
HA HA HA HA HA :biglaugh:--------- hostess guru. Fun fun!

CattyCat
06-12-2009, 11:19 PM
As a lil FYI, here is a pic of what sits in my livingroom. Each one of those bowls belongs to one of you.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/474/small/1_P1010003.jpg

chatty
06-13-2009, 12:07 PM
WOW! They look almost good enough to eat ..giggle.. nice job CattyCat...

CattyCat
06-13-2009, 09:47 PM
I got the last envelope today. Swaped those 50 punches out and am currently in the process of placing the bowls full of punches into the baggies, and puting them in the envelopes you sent me, and sealing, puting on return address labels and basically preping all 28 envelopes for mailing. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

mrubyjean
06-13-2009, 09:54 PM
Amazing ~ you are a wonder woman of swapping!

Patti
06-13-2009, 10:41 PM
Wow baby, you're way ahead of schedule. Swap's not supposed to be even over for a couple of weeks. Just goes to show you when you're a good hostess, you're a good hostess and everyone gets their stuff in on time. Makes a hostess' life a bit easier too.
I second what mrubyjean said... WonderWoman of Swapping. That's you!

Linda4atc
06-14-2009, 12:21 AM
Goodie Goodie goodie! Don't forget I'm in Eureka now!

CattyCat
06-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Yea Patti, I am the kind of woman who relates heavily to your signature. I keep expecting it to wane away some day, but so far, it just keeps leading me down the road of life.

RoOskie
06-14-2009, 10:55 PM
WOOT! Love the bowls of 'candy'! And an early swap to boot! WOOT!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

miloccpep
06-15-2009, 12:04 AM
YOU Ducky! why don't you host a Punchie Swap? Thanks for volunteering! ROTFLSH!!!!!!
Let me be the 1st to sign up for your swap!! Hhhhhaaaa!

CattyCat
06-15-2009, 01:42 AM
I droped all the envelopes off at the P.O. today.
They will start moving your direction tomorrow (6/15) some time.

Just Ducky
06-16-2009, 01:00 AM
ok... mail man is coming.... the postman always rings ????? ooops wrong movie...:twitcy:

I am so ready... tired at looking at just my own 4 punches.... need more/different....

Chardonnay1965
06-16-2009, 01:30 AM
only got 4 bunches..:shocked:,,I have punches i haven't even used yet...:embarrassed:

chatty
06-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I received my punches ..giggle.. I have know idea how to rep anyone or who you are. I sure do likem!

Just Ducky I have maybe 2 or 3 more than you, don't feel bad, I think you and I should go visit Chardonnay1965 and get into her punches ..giggle..

CattyCat I received your PM not sure what you are meaning? Guess I'm a little tired right now time to go to bed.

nancyjb
06-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I got my punches today, what fun! It's a big assortment of punches which will be fun to use.
Thanks for hosting CattyCat, I left your iTrader.

Joni Owens
06-17-2009, 06:47 PM
My punches have arrived!! Thanks everyone! Haven't had a chance to open the envie and plunder - been doing to major things today - cutting/trimming river birch limbs on the trees at the end of the drive and crashing on the sofa afterwards. I'm looking forward to playing and planning art with them tonight!!!

CattyCat
06-17-2009, 09:01 PM
Glad to see a few are starting to get their returns.

I just left everyone their iTraders for this swap. Admin said that it is correct for you to leave me an iTrader as the host if'n ya want to..............:unsure:

aznfg
06-17-2009, 10:16 PM
I also got my punches today. I'm really impressed with the punches that everybody has. I'll have to keep my eye for some of these punches. Thanks to Catty for hosting and to everyone for playing.

Just Ducky
06-18-2009, 01:12 AM
got my Punches... bag of punches... great punches... many thanks to all you gals...
not a bad one in the bunch...
so... lets see... I can itrader our CattyCat... hostess...
and then guess I will start at the front page and just YOU ROCK each player... that works

and Maryellen, the note you sent us all is great idea... I will use my 4 punches and make up a card showing what I have to offer, if anyone wants to do a personal PUNch trade ..
I will get it posted here Thursday...
really great idea this punches thing of your CattyCat... thanks so much...

Just Ducky
06-18-2009, 01:15 AM
oh forgot...
yea... I do have ONE complaint... I got this one really nice high heel shoe....
notice I said ONE.... I missing the right shoe... :unsure:
I would really like to have a Pair of shoes.... ( kidding with ya gal )
but I do only have ONE shoe... nice plain black pump....

Linda4atc
06-18-2009, 02:04 AM
LOL I got the other high heel ducky! I also got some frogs, did you get any frogs? A couple are tiny little frogs just so cute! and a couple of fans that were cool, and, and, and....;)

Linda4atc
06-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Catty Cat your new self portrait in your profile is wonderful!!!! You should get involved in the Picture profile trading, You could use copies of that to make your profiles. I love it!

CattyCat
06-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Catty Cat your new self portrait in your profile is wonderful!!!! You should get involved in the Picture profile trading, You could use copies of that to make your profiles. I love it!

My new profile picture is an ATC painting done for me by Genxster. She is a phenomenal artist. I mean the woman made me look prettier than I ever feel. I love it and feel very fortunate. I've never had a portrait painted of me before. I've drawn a few, but no one else has ever done one for me. It is a wonderful feeling.

JAD
06-18-2009, 04:11 PM
Hey gals..I have the high heel punch..if anyone wants any..just pm me :):)

CattyCat
06-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Per my suggestion in my PM I sent everyone. Here is an ATC I made a while back using all of my Punches. Granted the red is not included in the punch, nor is my pen work. But you get the idea of the shapes. If anyone wants any of these specifically let me know. And I hope others start posting a sampling of their punches here too.

Sun, dragonfly, ginko leaf, other leaf, circle, small butterfly, small flower, swirl.

Patti
06-18-2009, 09:30 PM
Got my punches today too. Delightful mix. I too got one high heel among my treasures. Also one hand, a tiny kangeroo, fish and cat a few different butterflies and a couple sizes of dragonflies. And so much more. Over 60 punches in all and every one special.

Thanks Maryellen for a great swap idea and you managed it with your usual excellent manner.

Oh yes, great portrait that Genxter did of you.

Patti
06-18-2009, 09:47 PM
I think i did as the duck suggested and gave rock points to all. In fact it's possible that some were given twice. I tried to remember everyone so as not to do twice, but my memory is very very old. I guess a couple of extra rock won't hurt.

NancyL
06-18-2009, 10:04 PM
I received my punchies today. It is a great assortment. and thanks for hosting, Catty Cat!

Tweety
06-18-2009, 10:35 PM
I received my punches today as well. Thank to CattyCat for hosting this fun swap.

RoOskie
06-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Yippie, I got mine also! WOOT!!! Love them all! Thanks CattyCat and everyone for a FUN swap!

I'll post pics when I've got my scanner unpacked! ;)

CattyCat
06-19-2009, 12:57 AM
So happy to see everyone is getting their punches. It is always fun to know, as a host, that all work done has paid off for everyone involved.

Who submitted the Big Sun, and who submitted the Itty Bitty Sun? I'd love to trade with whoever submitted those. I'm really into suns. Hopefully who ever has them will want something I have a punch for (see post 215). Let me know.

Linda4atc
06-19-2009, 01:01 AM
I may have sent you a couple of suns about a 1/2 inch in size. I do not own the punch, I used to borrow punches at scrapbook get-togethers and collect punches I liked.

mrubyjean
06-19-2009, 02:16 AM
My wonderful punches arrived too! What a terrific diversity of punches...so many I've never seen before...the ballet dancer, the dragon...all so much fun ~ thanks to all!

Just Ducky
06-19-2009, 01:40 PM
thank you CattyCat... this is a great idea.. for us to share more...

these are all the punches I have... if you would like any more of mine... just let me know.
#1.... tree branch... 2...flower... 3..music note....4..small leafs...5.. 3 piece flower.
and the Buckle... great useing ribbons...

what colors you like ??? plain... print ???

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/2_scan0009.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/3_scan0010.jpg

trini70
06-19-2009, 06:23 PM
I got my punchies yesterday. Thanks for hosting CC! I'll get a scan of mine done and posted in case someone wants some more of mine.

JAD
06-19-2009, 06:35 PM
A few people asked for the high heel punchies..I mailed them out :)
Here are few more that others liked...
If you would like any, just pm me your address..I love to share :)

Chardonnay1965
06-19-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi all here is a pic.....of all my punches with the exception of my corner and border punches...

http://inlinethumb52.webshots.com/42483/2082293480040999427S425x425Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2082293480040999427HUumxX)

Chardonnay1965
06-19-2009, 07:17 PM
so now I have used all my punches at least once..lol

Chardonnay1965
06-19-2009, 08:15 PM
just pm me if your interested in any of my punches..:D....

Chardonnay1965
06-19-2009, 08:17 PM
So happy to see everyone is getting their punches. It is always fun to know, as a host, that all work done has paid off for everyone involved.

Who submitted the Big Sun, and who submitted the Itty Bitty Sun? I'd love to trade with whoever submitted those. I'm really into suns. Hopefully who ever has them will want something I have a punch for (see post 215). Let me know.

I have an itty bitty sun..not sure if I submitted it though..It Is L-EM #10 on my punch sheet..:)

Joni Owens
06-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Ok, I've tried, hopefully successfully to rep pt. everyone for my punches - please anyone who didn't get a rep pt from me pm me and let me know - I don't want to overlook anyone!!!!!!

dmnh
06-22-2009, 01:03 AM
I got my punches a couple days ago. What an excellent surprise to find in the mailbox! What fun, fun, fun! I love that big dragon punch and the fleur de lis punch! There are so many different shapes it's really hard to decide which ones I think are the most special!
I only have three punches and will get them posted in the off-chance anyone wants more of any of them.
Thanks to all for participating and especially thanks to Maryellen for hosting this extraordinary swap!
I'm off to leave reps for the players and iTrader for Maryellen.

Chardonnay1965
06-22-2009, 05:38 AM
my punches came today..:D..there is an amazing variety..nowI wanna know...who has the Japanese Character, the 2 kitty cats, the 2 snowflakes , Little dragonfly and Teddy bear punches and do you wanna do a trade with me pretty please..:D

thanks CattyCat for hosting this fun swap....

Sue W
06-22-2009, 04:05 PM
my punches arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon ... I'll organise to show my punches this evening. Thanks everyone for a fun swap and to CattyCat for a terrific idea! :jiggy:

mrubyjean
06-22-2009, 04:14 PM
Char ~ One of the snowflakes could be mine...I'll send you some with the ATART card. Just PM me with how many and what colors/papers you'd like!

Chardonnay1965
06-22-2009, 04:33 PM
just pm'd you Martha...

CattyCat
06-22-2009, 05:47 PM
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR
WHO HAS THE BIG SUN PUNCH.
I REALLY WANT SOME OF THOSE.
HOPEFULLY YOU'LL COME FORWARD
SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO SHOPPING FOR ONE ON LINE.

Linda4atc
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
I'm in trouble, I hit michaels today. I went to the clearance isle. The cuttlebug die cuts were all there. I bought about 12 of the single ones for 99 cents each, and two EK Success Punches a skull and a rubber ducky (locking in it the drawer before Just Ducky knocks on the door) :) I've never tried these type punches they are a blocky rectangle approx 2x3 but the punch area is only about a square inch. Feels like good quality I hope so. Don't have time right now to do a punch card, but I have found a few punches I can do. My paper selection isn't very large though. Most of my punches and paper including the Christmas Tree, and Ballarina I entered in the swap are down in my studio/trailer and I won't return there till the end of July.

Linda4atc
06-22-2009, 06:54 PM
Almost forgot the reason I'm in trouble is I thought I was spending maybe $50 and I spent nearly $90

egod
06-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Some of you lovely people are giving me rep, believing that you received punches from me. I was not in this swap and the person deserving of the rep is not getting credit. I don't know what is causing the confusion, but I hope this will clear it up.

CattyCat
06-22-2009, 08:37 PM
Some of you lovely people are giving me rep, believing that you received punches from me. I was not in this swap and the person deserving of the rep is not getting credit. I don't know what is causing the confusion, but I hope this will clear it up.

Everyone got punches from everyone in the swap, so everyone is going through the thread giving Reps. Egod posted on the thread just passing through, and I guess some of you are not looking at the original post to get the list of the participants.

No biggy I think. People give rep points in casual conversations all over the site, so I don't think it matters one way or another. But it might confuse peeps if you thank them for the punches and they weren't in the swap. ;)

Chronata
06-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks everyone for the super awesome punches! I got so many great ones...I especially like all the leaves and dragonflies! :D

and thanks CattyCat too! You did a phenomenal job!

(I would give everyone rep, but I admit I am way too lazy)

Just Ducky
06-22-2009, 10:45 PM
I am hoping to see who might have sent the black cat... kinda like a holloween type...
with hunched back and tail... sure would love to have more... please ????

Linda4atc
06-23-2009, 01:51 AM
LOL Ducky I think that was mine. I could send you some at the end of JUly! I bought it after signing up for this swap. Did you see my post about the rubber ducky punch?

Chardonnay1965
06-23-2009, 07:22 AM
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR
WHO HAS THE BIG SUN PUNCH.
I REALLY WANT SOME OF THOSE.
HOPEFULLY YOU'LL COME FORWARD
SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO SHOPPING FOR ONE ON LINE.

I have 2 suns..not sure if either arewhat your looking for...
L-Em # 10 is a tiny sun
andCarl #2 is about 1"

CattyCat
06-23-2009, 01:20 PM
I have 2 suns..not sure if either arewhat your looking for...
L-Em # 10 is a tiny sun
andCarl #2 is about 1"

We already talked about that in PMs. So nope! I have the 1" myself.

Linda4atc
06-23-2009, 01:41 PM
28600 Here is what I have in Eureka. I had my husband bring the other stuff to me at the trailer so I could do the swap....

midnitecreations
06-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I just opened my package of punches and I'm in love. I want to get more of the large dragonfly, the shoe, the crown and that awesome black cat!!! I'd love to trade for more of those, but I need to buy the crown punch!!! I've left reps for all (I hope), but if I've missed you, let me know. Thanks for a wonderful swap Maryellen. Off to leave you an itrader.

CattyCat
06-24-2009, 11:48 AM
I went on Ebay yesterday and won 20 punches for just $45. They are all unique ones too. I've only ever seen a couple of them. I also found the large sun I was searching for. Did a "Buy it now" for that one. Reasonable price. And I'm the only bid on a swirly flower right now. I won't be home to re bid if someone comes along and goes past my max. But that is OK. I'd love to have it, but 20 is plenty to keep me busy for a while. I'll post them on here if anyone has an interest in a personal trade..

goatgoddess
06-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Got my punches right before I left town so now I'm back and catching up on my itraders, reps and thank yous!

wonderful punches - thanks so much for hosting CattyCat!