PDA

View Full Version : ATC Blanks needed

katilady
05-17-2009, 06:15 PM
So here's the deal: I failed cutting with scissors in kindergarten and the same holds true today. I can't even cut a straight line with my guillotine cutter. It's truly sad folks. This means I desperately need ATC blanks and I am happy to trade for them. I will trade completed ATC's, scrap paper--I have mine sorted by color for monochromatic work, collage images, tranparencies, surprise goody bags. We can negotiate. What I want are blanks that are a minimum of cardstock thickness and I am happy to accept blanks that are made from cereal boxes etc (yea, I know they aren't archival--I really don't have a need for my art to last until the end of the universe!). Thanks in advance!

corrie04
05-17-2009, 07:20 PM
Kati - I'm totally burnt out on ATC's, so I have some that I can send you. I'll send you some 140lb watercolor ones and some cardstock (white). 40 okay?

How about you just surprise me with the trade stuff.

JAD
05-17-2009, 07:22 PM
kati, I have blank ATC's already addressed to you and will put them in the mail in the morning. :) You do not need to send me anything back...Just keep making art :)

dmnh
05-17-2009, 07:51 PM
Kati, I can hook you up with some ATC blanks cut from various recycled sources. I'll send you a PM.

amyfaerie
05-17-2009, 08:34 PM
now that i know this, i'll totally send you some next time an envelope has to come your way!

AvaElizabeth
05-17-2009, 10:05 PM
Need more? I'll be happy to trade for some transparencies!

lemurkat
05-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Dang if I hadn't just posted the letter off to you this morning I could have sent you some on my oil paint paper. It's too loose a weave to be good for much in the colouring pencil side of things, but could be used for collage and holds markers well. OH well, too late.

I've always used just one of those handheld guillotenes, it's been my best ATC making friend.

themuppet
05-19-2009, 11:01 AM
I have matboard coming out my yinyang, and I know you wanted to try it, so I'll send you a whole bunch with your Irregular returns! I'm paring my use of matboard down to just black and white, so I have a ton of other colors.

katilady
06-05-2009, 08:52 PM
i've received blanks from corrie, mupps, and dmnh--ya'll seriously rock!

Norabear
06-06-2009, 11:19 AM
I have hundreds of Magic playing cards... any interest?

grammyquilter2
06-07-2009, 11:22 PM
pm'ing you, have literally tons of cereal/cracker/etc. boxes for blanks ....