View Full Version : What a Croc! (drawn/painted) - Due March 7th

topacelot
02-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Swap Due Date - Mar. 7
Signup/withdraw date - Mar.1
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 25

What a Croc! (drawn/painted)
***Original images please, not 3 copies of one work nor prints of an original. If you want to cut out a drawn/painted image and glue it on a background paper, that's fine.
Players, make sure all cards at least have your username on the back.

This is a swap for crocodiles, alligators, caimans, gharials, false gharials, and if I've forgotten any, please let me know

US residents, please send SASE (41 cents, 58 if you want to be extra sure) with username.

International, please send SAE or label with online name as well. An extra atc or something interesting would be appreciated but not necessary. If from Australian, Canada or UK, loose postage of the total it would cost to send would be appreciated so I can send them to hosts in those countries.

**Please pm me to let me know if you have to drop out. If all spots are filled someone can still join and I won't wait for and envelope that won't come. I know life happens, but this would be appreciated.
** Cards received after Mar. 7 will be returned if national. If international, will decide what to do as the circumstances arise.

Thanks and enjoy!

marroon = received

1. topacelot
2. Jennifig - withdrawn
3. Marlien
4. gourdhead1967
5. terryart
6. JLB
7. RoseH

RoseH
02-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Hi Rachel,

I see I'm not on your list of participants. Just want to make sure you know my cards are on their way. They were mailed on Wednesday 2/20, so you should have them early next week.

Rose

topacelot
02-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Whoops, sorry about that...they're adorable, just came today :)

topacelot
02-23-2008, 03:17 AM
would anyone prefer if I pushed the due date 1 week later? I've seen quite a few changed dates so if some are interested, it's fine with me :)

also if anyone still wants to sign up and get cards in in time, just let me know...adorable cards in so far but it would be great to see more :)

Jitterbug
02-24-2008, 03:01 AM
Hi topacelot, jklee just told me that you have been looking for me. I'm here at the new site with a new name!! Can't wait to see all the fun cards!:cool:

JLB

topacelot
02-24-2008, 04:07 AM
oh good, thanks...your adorable cards are here :)

Marlien
02-24-2008, 07:33 AM
Well Can you push the due date for a week please?My cards will be posted today!
It would be great.

Marlien

topacelot
02-24-2008, 01:40 PM
sure thing...the 7th it is :)

topacelot
03-09-2008, 05:31 PM
alrighty...still waiting on Marliens and gourdheads I think are coming so I'm planning to swap next weekend :)

RoseH
03-09-2008, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the update!

gourdhead1997
03-09-2008, 11:39 PM
Sorry everybody! My cards are on the way. I hope everyone likes them.

Jitterbug
03-10-2008, 02:18 AM
Gourdhead,
Incredible work on the cards for this swap! I love the detail!:yes:

topacelot
03-17-2008, 04:34 PM
gourdhead's awesome cards are here :)

no sign of Marlien's...I'll wait one more week and either way will swap this weekend, hope they make it :)

topacelot
03-19-2008, 05:44 PM
still none...just wanted to update...

I'll be out of town Thur-Sun night. Will update and post returns and let you know as soon as I can.

topacelot
03-24-2008, 06:45 PM
still no sign of Marlien's...

I'll plan to give up and swap out over the weekend...so hope they make it :)

topacelot
03-31-2008, 11:41 AM
I'm sorry, Marlien's never got here. Returns are going out today. Thanks everyone for playing :)

RoseH
03-31-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the update. I'll watch the mailbox for my returns. I don't mind having waited for Marlien's cards - even if the wait was in vain.

Marlien,
Sorry your envie didn't make it. I hope it does show up somewhere soon. For now, though, forget the idea that your envie was caught under a piece of equipment that gets cleaned under only every 3 years. Think about the adventure your crocs must be having! My theory is that your envie is probably with a whole sack of mail in a cargo container that got diverted to Burma so it could hop a train to Nepal. When the container gets opened in Nepal, they'll realize the error, pack up the sack of mail, and put it on an outbound train through India to get loaded on a ship which will probably be heading to Peru. Too bad envies can't talk....

RoseH
04-09-2008, 02:58 PM
I recieved my returns just before going into the hospital. Sorry for the delay in letting you all know that I received great cards from Terryart, Jitterbug/JLB, and Rachel. Off to leave itrader and rep points for all.

Rose

gourdhead1997
04-10-2008, 06:30 PM
I got my smiling crocodiles in the mail yesterday. Thanks Rachel, for a wonderful swap. I loved my cards.