PDA

View Full Version : Hand Drawn Art Caricatures Swap - Due Feb 20th

Artcards
02-20-2008, 10:50 AM
RETURNS WENT OUT FEB 25TH

Swap Due Date - Feb 20th
Number of Cards -4 for 4

This swap is 4 cards for 4 cards;
Please note: My swaps are 4/4 not 8/8 so don't send in 8 cards. I only do 4 cards just like everyone else in the

swap.

Hand Drawn Art Caricatures Swap 4/4

A caricature is a portrait that exaggerates or distorts the essence of a person to create an easily identifiable

visual likeness, or in literature, a description of a person using exaggeration of some characteristics and

oversimplification of others.[1]

INFO:

This swap is 4 cards for 4 cards;

Due Date Feb 20, 2008 "If you must drop out, that is fine, but please let me know!"

Make sure I have your cards by Feb 20th "I will not hold the swap for you."

U.S. Players: Send your cards with a SASE, and you MUST put my address in the upper left corner! Thanks !

International players shipping on me: You MUST include a label with your address clearly printed, I have
envelopes I can use; an extra card would be nice, but not mandatory!

ALL Envelopes MUST have your username and Swap name on them. This means RETURN Envelopes also.

Please put your clearly written real Name and screen name on the back of your cards. I'll send you my address when

your cards are ready....

PLEASE TAKE NOTE: VERY IMPORTAINT INFORMATION
Please, please, please ( I can't stress it enough), please send in the quality of work you would like to receive back!

Do your very best if you want the best back. Please take your time on the cards. If you do bad cards they will not be swapped out and will be returned to you. What I mean by bad cards is.

1. When you color stay in the lines... We are all grown ups here. "So do your best."

2. following guidelines, having cards neatly cut and securely assembled, cleanliness of the card -"2.5 X 3.5"

3. Don't send me cards that have another swap name on the back that you had "left over". I will not swap cards like this. You will get them back in your returns.

I only do 4 cards like everyone else.. so we all get good cards back. So PLEASE take your time!! Don't do 4 of the same card... I'm not asking for the Mona Lisa. Just your best!!

So now we got that out of the way!!! Let have some fun.

Swap is for 4/4 ONLY

Please put your clearly written real Name and screen name on the back of your cards.

Please put the swap name and USER on both the envelope you send.

40 players and 5 International players,
Green players, (IP) International players, Red Names Arrived

1. Tattogirl Thanks For the Extra card.. " Arrived"
3.gourdhead1997 " Arrived"
4.Paperfairys I.P Thanks For the Extra card.. " Arrived"
5.mammerlea " Arrived"
6.DADAology " Arrived"
7.belaymonkey " Arrived"

Artcards
02-21-2008, 09:34 AM
Looking for Skylerdragon.....

DADAology
02-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Received my cards yesterday......Thanks for hosting and keeping track of everything in our transition....
Annette

Artcards
02-28-2008, 06:07 PM
Please note: No one got my cards because I LOST my own cards lol. YES I put them up and LOST THEM!!!!