Wildcats Swap II - Due March 15th

BlueTiger80

ATC Novice
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards due: March 15th, 2008 (I've extended the due date by 2 weeks)
Signup/withdraw date - February 18, 2008
Number of Cards - 4 for 4
Number of participants - unlimited us, 10 International

Since my first Wildcat Swap went over so well, I’ve decided to host another one. Rules are the same as the last time but just in case people have forgotten, let’s go over them again.

Examples of Wildcats you could include on your cards: Jaguar, Leopard, Tiger, Lions, Lynx, Bobcat, Ocelot, Pallas Cat, Serval, Jaguarundi, Clouded Leopard etc. As long as it’s a cat that lives in the wild, then it can be included in the cards

Rules for participating:

* All cards must be of a wildcat theme, any cat is allowed as long as they are a wild species.
* All mediums are allowed.
* All ages allowed.
* Please no bulky embellishments.
* US Residents, please send a SASE.
* International participants, I’ll cover the postage for you, but please include an easy to read address label of some sort. An extra ATC of the swap theme is always appreciated but by no means necessary.
* Include your real name, Swap name and ATCards.com screen name on the back of your cards.
* Please put your ATCards name and name of the swap on your envelopes.
* I’ll PM participants with my address once they sign up.
* HAVE FUN!!

Participants:

1. Elena - received
2. Withdrew
3. stormarela - received
4. swmpangel - received
5. jt29- received
6. Spirit Fingers - received
7. cmarois - received
8. Tsetsefly- not a member; nothing recieved; assumed withdraw
9. JOHNY - received
10. dmnh - received
11. Withdrew
12. Phenobarbidoll- note a member; nothing recieved; assumed withdraw
13. Meow2000- received
14. Withdrew

Last edited:
I got jt29's cards yesterday. I don't know if she's here or not but she sent her e-mail with her cards. I'll e-mail her and let her know where we are in nothing else :)

I've yet to get today's mail so we'll see if more come in then :)

I hope my cards made it to you by the due date. I sent them on the 21st of Feb. It shouldn't take too long to travel from Kansas to Ohio...
Let me know if they arrived please?
Thanks! Donna

DMNH and cmarois, I recieved yours yesterday, I'll leave your feedback later today after the mail's come.

The mail has been running a bit wonky due to the winter storms that have been hitting us at random lately.

Remember Due date is the 15 of March for this swap. That gives ya all just over a week to get these in :)

Cards are techincally due on the 15th, but after going through the list and seeing who's still with us and who's not, it appears that I have all the cards. Does anyone have a problem with me sorting the cards out over the weekend and sending them out On Monday?

The cats were dropped into the post offices Mailbox yesterday. They should be on their way to everyone. Let me know when they arrive

Back
Top Bottom