PDA

View Full Version : Domino Sized Rubber Stamps to trade

LavenderLizard
06-18-2009, 12:11 PM
I have several unused, unmounted domino sized rubber stamps to trade. They are from theenchantedgallery.com (sheet Char-109). I'd love to drade for other domino-sized stamps or smaller (more the artsy style stuff) or supplies for making altered scrabble tiles and dominoes. If you have other items that you think I might like, you can make me an offer as well! I will close the thread when all are traded. Anyone interested?

Penlowe
06-18-2009, 02:47 PM
those are pretty! I don't have any stamps to swap but I do have some vintage scrabble tiles, and probably some vintage dominoes for that matter, I'll have to look.

LavenderLizard
06-18-2009, 03:26 PM
Sounds great! I have a couple of the backgrounds left, several of the lovely artsy ladies, and the goddess one. I'd love more scrabble tiles in exchange. I'm running out! I'll PM you.

Art2Live
08-17-2009, 09:05 PM
Hi LavenderLizard, is your offer still available? If it is, can you let me know what you have available with a link to see the stamp images please. Also can you let me know what you might like to exchange for. I don't have any scrabble pieces, sadly to offer but I might have something else you need. Thanks Vee.

LavenderLizard
08-21-2009, 09:20 AM
They are acutally all claimed now, I'm afraid! I'll let you know if I get any more, however. Thanks for the interest!

OriginalYouth
08-21-2009, 09:30 AM
Closed per LavenderLizard's request.