PDA

View Full Version : Art for All Journal page "Catch-up"

dina54
06-22-2009, 03:54 PM
There just wasn't enough time to write/draw/create in everyone's journals at Art for All, SO I thought maybe we could post the dimensions of our pages and arrange trades with the people we missed. Then we can simply glue the page into our books.

username / journal size (widextall) / journal type / theme or other guidelines
-Dina54 / 4x6 / regular paper / signature pages fine,
-KarenM / 5x8 / regular paper /
-LilBad / 5x8.25/ moleskin
-Malicea10 / 3.5x6 /
-OriginalYouth / 3x4 / chunky tip-in / anything I like (see profile), I will punch 2 holes in the L side to add it in, please use STURDY chipboard or cardstock layers.
-midnitecreations/ 3.5 x 5.5/moleskin
-rkolig/5X5"
-Electablue/7.5 X10" (or smaller)/ OR 4" round coaster
-KatieV/5.25 X8.25"/moleskin
-PattiM/3X3'/leave one corner for hole punch
-goatgoddess/4x6"/ bound on left side of the 4 inch length
-amyfaerie/7 x 4.5"/ One sided, since they'll be pasted onto the book's existing pages.
-Artedar/4.5 wide X 7 high/Any theme would be wonderful.
-seekingforart/4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (hand made)

See posts below for more details!
I'll start. My book is 4X6" so anything that sized or even ATC sized would work. I'm more interested in getting as many signatures as possible so mine don't have to be really elaborate. This can be on regular paper BTW. I already have the following people:
rkolig, electablue, vintagepix, adriayna, dancingartist, amyfaerie, joyflower, siena, shoreart, pixeldog, Patti M, muppin, and nuttynanner. If you aren't on the list I'd love to add you! Thanks.

lilbad
06-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Hi, I said I would post this when I got home. For those of us who didn't get to work in everyone's journals, this is where to post. My journal is a 5x8 1/4 moleskin. I only acquired art from these wonderful artists: Electrablue, Karen M, Vintagepix, Pixeldog, Muppin, Malicia, and midnightcreations.
I would love for the rest of u to do a page for my book and send it to me so that I can paste it in place. I would do the same for you. Just pm me your addy and ask for mine if u don't have it. Let's work hard to finish up these memories for all.

lilbad
06-22-2009, 04:16 PM
I just posted a thread about this as well, so two are floating around! U know great minds think alike!

lilbad
06-22-2009, 04:18 PM
bumping this up

dina54
06-22-2009, 04:21 PM
I just posted a thread about this as well, so two are floating around! U know great minds think alike!

Oops! I looked to see if anyone had done it, I must have missed it (well, obviously I missed it) So, you wanna trade? LOL
edit: looks like we were posting around the same time!

rkolig
06-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Great idea girls. I can always merge the 2 threads.

lilbad
06-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Would u please. The point is to make the point about catching up...lol. Thanks!

rkolig
06-22-2009, 05:23 PM
OK, merged and moved to Circle Journals. I left a redirect.

lilbad
06-22-2009, 08:15 PM
Ok, u journalers from AFA, let's get your info listed!

midnitecreations
06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
I would love to do this, but I've still got to unpack all my art supplies to find my journal!!

KarenM
06-22-2009, 09:53 PM
I would love to trade with the those I missed at AFA...SO if I haven't traded, please let me know if you are willing!!!! My pages are 8" tall x 5" wide..any takers????

I already have:
Katie
Dana
Electa Blue
DewArt
Midnitecreations
JoyFlower
Amyfaerie
Shoreart
rkolig
OY
SeekingforArt
If you were at AFA and are not on the list, please PM me if you would like to trade
(nothing like begging ;) )

malicea10
06-23-2009, 12:46 PM
Posting mine:
My journal is 3 1/2 Wide x 6 tall (inches)

I have a page by:
Lilbad
Lini
PattiM
Joyflower
Electablue
Dina54

OriginalYouth
06-23-2009, 12:59 PM
Dina, will you update the first post with a LIST of all the peeps in alphabetical order? Easier to keep up with.

I'll start it, you can copy and post it to the first, and then update as we go along.

username / journal size (widextall) / journal type / theme or other guidelines
-Dina54 / 4x6 / regular paper / signature pages fine,
-KarenM / 5x8 / regular paper /
-LilBad / 5x8 / 1/4 moleskin
-Malicea10 / 3.5x6 /
- midnitecreations/ 3.5 x 5.5/moleskin
-OriginalYouth / 3x4 / chunky tip-in / anything I like (see profile), I will punch 2 holes in the L side to add it in, please use STURDY chipboard or cardstock layers.

midnitecreations
06-23-2009, 03:04 PM
midnitecreations/ 3.5 x 5.5/moleskin

I'd love to add something from everyone in my journal. This was my first one ever and it was simply fantastic. Thank you to everyone that added their art work in my book. I now have a new addiction!:eek: lol, like I need another one!!

rkolig
06-24-2009, 10:16 AM
My journal book is 5x5
And has entries from:
Amy (Amyfaerie) - 2 flapper gals listening hard
KatieV - her dollies were being naughty again
Stephanie (DewArt) - acryllic flowers #
Sarah (OriginalYouth) - TipTip OY #
Lisa (ElectaBlue) - more flowers for my garden #
KarenM - MORE flowers for my garden #
Bonnie (Balletbon) - owl silhouette in tree with moon
Dana (Adriayna) - quiet tree
Shelly (Shoreart) - my drinking partner!! I'll drink to that!
Cheryl (Muppin) - how do you machine sew in a journal book?
Rod (Pixeldog) - misty trees
Renu (Midnitecreations) - and yet more flowers (did I tell you I love flowers?) #
Shirley (Lilbad) - orchid
and 1 mystery artist. I saw her pasting this lovely blue paper with stamped image in. Dang!Dang!Dang! She didn't sign it. I believe the stamp was made in the stamp carving class!!! I know it was someone sitting in that same row as me.

Blue = I KNOW I did a page for them - I did quite a few, but can't remember who all for.
Dina
PattiM - arranged

ElectaBlue
06-24-2009, 10:32 AM
I would love to have extra art to add to mine. I actually had two: an altered book that is 7 1/2 x 10", so anything smaller than that would be fine and I can just glue it in. I also had round coasters that were about 4 inches. I passed some out to people on the last day who were interested.

I have art from:
Adriayna (tree collage!)
Artedar (worked on the cover)
Dew Art (inspirational quote!)
Joyflower (a pretty face!)
Karen M (beautiful flowers!)
Katie V (naughty Russian dolls!!)
Midnite Creations (beautiful flowers!)
Muppin (sewn face!)
Original Youth (2+OY=11!)
Patti M (love the keys!)
Rkolig (still more beautiful flowers!)
Seeking for Art (Frida!!!)
Teri (her very favorite stamp;))
Vintage Pics (very colorful vintage page!)
Wacky Star (red and yellow!)

I hope I didn't forget anyone...All the pages are wonderful.

lilbad
06-24-2009, 10:34 AM
RK, that wasn't me as I didn't do the carved stamp class, alas!

rkolig
06-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Thanks Lilbad, but that means we need to arrange a trade then!

KatieV
06-24-2009, 11:15 AM
I'd love to fill up my book too! I have the 5 1/4x 8 1/4 moleskine -- horizontal orientation. I'll come back later with my list of who I have already.

Patti M
06-24-2009, 11:16 AM
My Ring Journal is 3"x3" and I would love to add to it. Some folks took their piece of my ring home, but anyone else can just use these dimensions. I will punch 1 hole in any corner for adding tp the ring.

I have pieces from -
Billie Jean
Electa Blue (Lisa B)
Gingersnap (Judithann)
Goatgoddess (Deborah)
Jodyanne (Joanne)
Joyflower (Cheryl)
Karen M
Katie V
Kat (Kathryn)
kbutts
Lini (Leila)
Lilbad (Shirley)
Malicea 10 (Mary)
Midnite Creations (Renu)
Muppin
Queen Bee (Lynne)
rkolig (Mary)
ruwbl (Russell)
Siena (Heidi)
Morning Star
Teri
Vintagepix (Carolyn)

So if your name isn't here- let me know if you'd like to add to my collection.

lilbad
06-24-2009, 08:20 PM
Sorry, but Patti already did a fluffy sheep for my book. I missed adding her name. I finished Karen's today and also Electric Blue's coaster. Would u like a journal pg from me as well, EB?

ElectaBlue
06-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Sorry, but Patti already did a fluffy sheep for my book. I missed adding her name. I finished Karen's today and also Electric Blue's coaster. Would u like a journal pg from me as well, EB?

I like my new nickname! Maybe I should change it to Electric Blue (or Blue Buns, as Dar called me:twitcy:). I wouldn't say no to a journal page! I could make you something in return.

goatgoddess
06-25-2009, 12:10 PM
My pages are 4x6 bound on left side of the 4 inch length.

I missed a lot of people - but I do have beautiful journal pages from

Patti M
ElectaBlue
midnitecreations

lilbad and I are trading pages - I have the measurements <g>

rkolig
06-25-2009, 12:41 PM
People should PM me if they'd like to arrange something. The pages that I do for any new journal entries will be similar to what I did for almost all that I did.

At first I did different drawings, but then I focused on a black-eyed susan/daisy type of flower image. The same type of flower that I used for my name tag, so if anyone wants one of those, PM me. I don't know how the rest of you thought about that, but I rather liked having a similar image reflect the event.

Patti M
06-26-2009, 01:00 AM
I love my daisy square- it is loverly!!

amyfaerie
06-26-2009, 04:09 PM
Dina,
Please add me. I would love to do this, too. I am transferring my few journal pages into an altered book/journal that would be perfect for this.

Any pages sent in 7 x 4.5 would be able to be pasted directly into my book. One sided, since they'll be pasted onto the book's existing pages.

WOOT! I'm working on altering the book while I'm here visiting my parents, so I'll be able to contact others to send pages for THEIR journals after July 20, when I'm back at home.

ArteDar
06-27-2009, 11:43 AM
GOOD ONE Dina!!! I'd love to swap a tip~in with as many peeps as possible.
My altered book is 4.5 wide X 7 high.
Any theme would be wonderful.

KatieV
06-27-2009, 03:13 PM
At first I did different drawings, but then I focused on a black-eyed susan/daisy type of flower image. The same type of flower that I used for my name tag, so if anyone wants one of those, PM me. I don't know how the rest of you thought about that, but I rather liked having a similar image reflect the event.

I got one of your flowers and really like it! I did the same thing - at first did different stuff and then starting doing lots of dolls. I'm happy to do dolls for anyone that wants some. I CAN do nice words, not just naughty ones ;)

midnitecreations
06-27-2009, 04:22 PM
I love your doll Katie. So glad I got one! Since this was the first I'd ever done, I stuck to just one floral design.

lilbad
06-27-2009, 04:42 PM
MN, your page it on its way!!

seekingforart
06-27-2009, 05:07 PM
my journal is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (hand made) somehow I missed this thread! I have wonderful pages from vintagepix, KatieV, adriayna, Electablue, Joyflower, DewArt, balletbon, KarenM, teri, Muppin, Siena, Nattynanner and Mr Pix.

KarenM
06-29-2009, 11:17 AM
Shirley, my lovely journal page arrived this morning!!! It is beautiful, Thanks so much and I have your name on my list! I have a journal swap, and a few things to catch up with , but yours will be in the mail within a week or 2! You are the best!

lilbad
07-03-2009, 11:24 AM
I already pm'd u that u did a lovely page for me in Indy! Anyone else up for trading?

KarenM
07-08-2009, 09:36 PM
QUESTION!
For those I owe journal pages, are you gluing them into journals or do you need the backs decorated also??
I have : Malicea10, Goatgoddess, Smokeysmom and ArteDar on my list..
If I missed someone, speak up ! I am working on them this weekend :)

lilbad
07-08-2009, 09:41 PM
I am not on the list, but I am gluing the pages in. Not sure what kind of glue to use, tho.

KarenM
07-08-2009, 09:47 PM
I used Liquitex Gel Medium...worked fine.
Do I owe you one Shirley? I got one from you, but thought I had done a page for you in Indy???? Let me know, would be glad to do a page for you! :wub:

lilbad
07-08-2009, 09:58 PM
No, u did a lovely page for me already! Unless...no just kidding. I love my page!

KarenM
07-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Well, if you are there Sat.,..I'll whip you up another one :rolleyes:

lilbad
07-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Wouldn't that be fun. I am not fully recouperated from the last one. Also, think my dh might frown on two trips two wks apart!

KarenM
07-09-2009, 11:38 AM
and frown on a day trip across the country!! Welll yeah! :twitcy:

PattiM, I got my beautiful journal page today!! Much thanks, great addition to my journal!

ArteDar
07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Karen....I'll glue mine in....TYTYTY....can't wait to see what ya do for me!!!

KarenM
07-09-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks, I figured most will be glued in, but didn't want to leave a blank pg. in anyones journal.
Dar, I have 4 pages sketched and almost complete, they should be finished this weekend.

malicea10
07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
QUESTION!
For those I owe journal pages, are you gluing them into journals or do you need the backs decorated also??
I have : Malicea10, Goatgoddess, Smokeysmom and ArteDar on my list..
If I missed someone, speak up ! I am working on them this weekend :)

OMG!! You all are getting these done so fast!
I can glue mine. Sorry I am not caught up. It has been a bit busy around here.:(

Karen are you gluing?

lilbad
07-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Ok, another glue question. I bought the Liquitex matte gel medium---is that what u are using to glue these in?

KarenM
07-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Yes I am gluing them in and I also use the Liquitex matte medium as a glue. I also use a popscicle stick to spread a thin coat on the back..it saves brushes :)

ElectaBlue
07-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I have also put them in with eyelets using my cropadile or used my sewing machine to sew them in. I think it just depends on the specific pages.

ArteDar
07-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Lilbad's page. 5x8 mixed media and bees wax sealed.
I hope you like it.....goes in the mail if you do.
OX

seekingforart
07-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Dar...She is gorgeous ...lucky Lil!

KarenM
07-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Dar that is adorable!

teri
07-12-2009, 04:12 PM
Lilbad's page. 5x8 mixed media and bees wax sealed.
I hope you like it.....goes in the mail if you do.
OX

Dar, I have it on good authority that she doesn't like it and said I could have it. I'll PM you my address. :unsure: :twitcy:

KarenM
07-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Teri, your nose is growing ;)

malicea10
07-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh!! that is adorable!!

teri
07-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Teri, your nose is growing ;)

What? :huh: Did I say something? :D

ArteDar
07-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Hey ladies....isn't Teri the QUEEN of trouble making?!!!!...But who doesn't LOVER her just the same....I LUB U!!!! We need to have a swap darlin' and then all will be right with the world I'm sure!! oxoxo

lilbad
07-12-2009, 11:43 PM
Ok Teri, it's a duel at sunrise!! That little lamb is mine!!! Dar, so adorable! U really did a fine job!

malicea10
07-13-2009, 12:15 AM
Hey! Wait did you all not know? MARY had a little lamb!!
Dar has to send to me!!

midnitecreations
07-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Dar, she's adorable. Once Teri and lilbad duke it out, they'll be too worn out to fight me for it!!

teri
07-14-2009, 12:35 PM
Dar, she's adorable. Once Teri and lilbad duke it out, they'll be too worn out to fight me for it!!

Sorry, but lilbad won the sunrise duel. :cry: I'm licking my wounds and thinking up a trade Dar can't refuse...:D

lilbad
07-14-2009, 05:44 PM
Doing the "Rocky" dance!!!!

JoyFlower
07-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Here's my page for lovely lil...out in today's mail. :) Pastels and ink.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2492/3723386791_bacbb0c505.jpg

lilbad
07-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Awwwwwwww, so adorable. You are in a class of your own. I love it. Thanks!!

ArteDar
07-18-2009, 07:36 PM
FABULOUS....I sooooo LOVE this page for my altered book....TY TY TY!!!!!
You're the BESTEST LILLY BELLE. WOW.... can you ever paint wonderfully with water colors....it's not as easy as it looks....I have tried and never have had a result nearly as spectacular as this page is. The message is so endearing..."The way to a friend's house is never long"....Just so you know I have an open door policy and you ARE welcome any time! Thank you once again my dear friend...big kisses!!! and hugs too. off to give ITrader and a gazillion stars!
Dar

lilbad
07-18-2009, 11:30 PM
My goodness.....thank u!

ArteDar
07-19-2009, 11:18 AM
Awwww Lilly....did I blow too much smoke? I meant every word.
I used to ask hubby when we were courting and he'd go on and on with sweet praise was he sincere or blow smoke up my butt....it's still a fav joke between us after 9 years...I just adore and love that man...soooooo romantic!!

I'm working on your page and I'm half way there missy KarenM....it's an angel....sweet like YOU!

KarenM
07-19-2009, 02:30 PM
I have Maggie, Debra and Dar ready to mail Mon. or Tues. I am working on Mary's right now..it may be ready to send by then too. I hope so, I need to work on 2 Moleskines too. Yikes, I am always pushing deadlines..
Angels are special Dar...not telling what is coming your way. Am I still an angel LOL!!!
I need to work a few pages in my journal too. So much art, so little time!!

malicea10
07-19-2009, 08:48 PM
FABULOUS....I sooooo LOVE this page for my altered book....TY TY TY!!!!!
You're the BESTEST LILLY BELLE. WOW.... can you ever paint wonderfully with water colors....it's not as easy as it looks....I have tried and never have had a result nearly as spectacular as this page is. The message is so endearing..."The way to a friend's house is never long"....Just so you know I have an open door policy and you ARE welcome any time! Thank you once again my dear friend...big kisses!!! and hugs too. off to give ITrader and a gazillion stars!
Dar

Oh my this is gorgeous!! Reminds me of Santa Fe!

malicea10
07-19-2009, 08:49 PM
Here's my page for lovely lil...out in today's mail. :) Pastels and ink.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2492/3723386791_bacbb0c505.jpg

So Beautiful!!

malicea10
07-19-2009, 08:50 PM
I have Maggie, Debra and Dar ready to mail Mon. or Tues. I am working on Mary's right now..it may be ready to send by then too. I hope so, I need to work on 2 Moleskines too. Yikes, I am always pushing deadlines..
Angels are special Dar...not telling what is coming your way. Am I still an angel LOL!!!
I need to work a few pages in my journal too. So much art, so little time!!

I so agree! and so much housework and yard work..CRAP!!:swoon:

rkolig
07-22-2009, 02:25 PM
I've sent off my page for Lil. Forgot to scan it. :sigh:

KarenM
07-22-2009, 11:23 PM
I too sent off pages to :
ArteDar
GoatGoddess
and Smokeysmom.
Went into the mail this afternoon :)
Mary still working on yours!! HOnest...I needed to change something..so hang on!

Actually , I too forgot to scan them!!!! Now I have no record for myself..grrrr, sometimes there just isn't anyone home upstairs!

lilbad
07-23-2009, 12:07 AM
Joyflower, the little piece of joy brought just that to my hearT!!
I have done pages for Dana, Dar, Joy, Midnight, electrablue----and who else do I need to do??

JoyFlower
07-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Have I said lately how much I love the people here? Well, I do - y'all make me smile every day! :wubclub:

malicea10
07-23-2009, 10:00 PM
No Worries Karen! seriously I have been on the slow side getting my art done...too many home things have been getting in the way.

malicea10
07-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Joy Flower, your user name is so you! You are a true Joy and I loved meeting you at the art fest and so glad we are in the journal together. Hugs for you!

ArteDar
07-24-2009, 05:18 PM
OH MY GAWD!!! KAREN!!! *yelling and jumping wildly* I'm soooooo goo~goo gah~gah for this magnificent tip in journal page....I'm so blown away it will take forever to get my feet back on the ground!!! I've never seen these quotes before...how awesome and befitting the perfect lil' Artist Angel you made for me!! I'm so thrilled I can hardly stand it or take my eyes off of this beyond beautiful masterpiece. Thank you EVER so MUCH! It's all glittery and sparkly....I wish everyone could behold it's beauty in person. Thank you with all my heart!

lilbad
07-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!

JoyFlower
07-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Oh how wonderful!! LOVE!!

midnitecreations
07-24-2009, 07:22 PM
gorgeous Karen!!

KarenM
07-24-2009, 10:30 PM
Thanks you guys! loved doing it for Dar.
A few more and I am caught up ....until the next journal comes .
Thanks for posting too, Dar. I forgot to take a pic. of the page.

malicea10
07-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Yes! What they said! OMG! How cute!

ArteDar
07-25-2009, 11:05 PM
This and that added to Karen's tip in Journal page.
German glass glitter, mica flakes, Lumiere paints, Prism color pencils and one of my fav rubber stamps....She Who Has Great Attitude.
Hope you like....in the mail for ya tomorrow!

malicea10
07-25-2009, 11:14 PM
oh is she PRETTY! WOW Dar!

lilbad
07-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Wow, another winner from Dar!!

rkolig
07-26-2009, 01:28 PM
These are awesome!!

KarenM
07-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Absolutely LOVE her!!! TY Dar...Can't wait to tip her in! Lovely!

malicea10
07-26-2009, 11:39 PM
Dang! Too bad we can't meet once a month to work on our journals! I am sooo missing spending time with you all.:cry::cry::cry:

KarenM
07-27-2009, 08:46 AM
I hear you Mary!! It is fun to create with other artists. I am glad Corrie took the initiative to get a monthly get together here. Mary, get some of your clay pals to join in....then you would have someone to travel with next year to AFA too ;)

rkolig
07-27-2009, 09:25 AM
I agree!

You know.....we could do a once a month video Skype meet......

KarenM
07-27-2009, 01:12 PM
Okay, Mary, now you are too technical for me...no skype here...but that is a good idea ;)
I am sure most of the others have skype.

rkolig
07-27-2009, 02:35 PM
But Karen, its free! And its a great program.

Geez, do I have to make it a personal mission to jetison you all into the internet age?

Never mind....I haven't even been able to successfully do that for my own son. :biglaugh:

lilbad
07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Mary, Mary, u know some of us are a tad bit older than thou! i think I need to do more journal pages....who have I missed?

malicea10
07-27-2009, 08:14 PM
lol! I have a friend who is 70+ and she is so into the computer age she makes me look like a novice. All you have to do is google Skype, select the website and read the instructions. I will have to do the same thing. And I don't ask hubby cuz he will mess my computer up for sure. He is ALWAYs crashing his.

Skype would be a great way to do a little meeting once a month. My hubby does it all the time with his engineering buddies all over the world.

midnitecreations
07-27-2009, 09:58 PM
Dar that's just gorgeous!!!! I just lvoe your stuff. Mary, I'm skype challenged too! lol

lilbad
07-27-2009, 10:00 PM
rkolgy sent the most delightful journal page today---lovely sunflower page. Very bright and sunny----Just like HER!! If u don't post it, Mary, I will. Thanks so much!

malicea10
07-27-2009, 10:19 PM
I hear you Mary!! It is fun to create with other artists. I am glad Corrie took the initiative to get a monthly get together here. Mary, get some of your clay pals to join in....then you would have someone to travel with next year to AFA too ;)

That is so cool you get to play with friends!
Right now not many of us doing clay..:(
Trying to get people interested though... there is a local church that has craft activity classes..thought about making a proposal to go and teach a class for them.

malicea10
07-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Skype is easy peasy ladies all we need now are phone numbers..it just downloads in just a few minutes..up to 5 can chat at a time..two on the webcams..according to hubby.

lilbad
07-27-2009, 11:06 PM
Do we all have to have webcams?

rkolig
07-28-2009, 03:44 PM
No you don't have to have a webcam Lil, you can just talk too.

Lil, I forgot to scan the sunflower. Glad it made it safely and you like it. I do luv those flowers.

rkolig
07-28-2009, 03:45 PM
If you all have Skype accounts, you don't even need phone numbers just Skype names. Then its totally free.

lilbad
07-28-2009, 09:18 PM

lilbad
07-28-2009, 09:18 PM
See, I told u that it was pretty!! Thanks again, Mary!

malicea10
07-28-2009, 09:39 PM
Yeah what Mary said! and What Lilbad said!

Great job Mary!!

ArteDar
07-28-2009, 09:50 PM
OOOOOooooo LOVE the sunflower page....GORGIOUS!!!!

I have a skype acc. but have never used it....I'm afraid I would scare peeps to death with my mug! LOL!!! I have a deviated septum and my nose is so crooked when I lean my head back to see in the bifocals it's scary...BUT, good news! I just got a new pair of magnifiers at the drug store and can look straight ahead....soooo I'm game and y'all know me now funny nose and all.

rkolig
07-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Thanks guys. I guess I'm the sunflower queen. I used to use a similar pic for my avatar.

KarenM
07-29-2009, 12:49 PM
DAR!! the page(s) are gorgeous!!!! Much more detail than the pic. shows..THANKS!!
So thoughtful and I LOVE her! You have a generous heart , and I am blessed! Off to give credit!

ArteDar
07-30-2009, 07:06 AM
I received a surprise in the mail yesterday from PattiM.....a gorgeous tip in page with hand drawn flowers and LAYERS of mulberry pappers....I LOVE it....do mor Patti with layers....so beautiful! She asked me if I had time to make her the card she sent...(I lost mine at AFA09) Of course I'd make time for my bestest friends....so I made it last night and here she is "Patti". I hope she likes!

If anyone wants a pretty lil' girl from me just make me a tip~ in page and you'll get one made FAST!

lilbad
07-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Gorgeous work---both of u!!

malicea10
07-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Those are both sooo beautiful!

KarenM
08-03-2009, 01:06 PM
I am going to attempt to upload your page Mary, it's finally done! On it's way this afternoon or tomorrow. I LOVE the quote , BTW...sort of sums me up to a T!

KarenM
08-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Well, I guess you can't read the quote..it reads...
"I really don't want to have on my tombstone the inscription,'She was a good duster.'I would rather write bestseller books or ride a camel across the Sahara than stay home and vacuum."....Shirley Conran writer.

lilbad
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM
Wonderful quote!! Dust----what dust? Those are my bunny collection!

malicea10
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Well, I guess you can't read the quote..it reads...
"I really don't want to have on my tombstone the inscription,'She was a good duster.'I would rather write bestseller books or ride a camel across the Sahara than stay home and vacuum."....Shirley Conran writer.

OMG! I have tears in my eyes! That is soo my Miranda!

Thank you so very much Karen! I love it!

KarenM
08-03-2009, 09:29 PM
You are so welcome! Now we will have to trade ATC's so we can get the other little guy in there ;)

rkolig
08-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Dust? In my house they're people seeds. LOL

Lovely page Karen.

ArteDar
08-04-2009, 04:09 PM
Dust to me is a country accent....and I think my house looks good (until I put on the glasses)!!!
Wonderful page Karen! lucky Mary, eh gals?

KarenM
08-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Thanks...Dar had to laugh...I put my glasses on this morning...went to work on the kitchen sink...also the splatters on the back of the stove!! Maybe I'll just put the glasses on to do art work :cool:

malicea10
08-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks...Dar had to laugh...I put my glasses on this morning...went to work on the kitchen sink...also the splatters on the back of the stove!! Maybe I'll just put the glasses on to do art work :cool:

I like that idea!!:idea:

lilbad
08-04-2009, 11:21 PM
I do much better without my glasses---do need them to open the wine bottle, however!

rkolig
08-05-2009, 07:40 AM
I just let hubby open the wine bottle! Now we're buying more of those tetra packs, so they're easy to open. LOL

Everytime I put my glasses on I see hubbys paw prints all over. Sometimes blurry is good.

KarenM
08-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Afterall ladies...Claude Monet did his best work when he was going blind. So blurry is good for art too. (I think I will have to hang onto the glasses , although I love impressionism!)

rkolig
08-05-2009, 10:33 PM
I did a Monet Famous Artist PAT card with gell pens once. What a hoot that was. I had a blast.

KarenM
08-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Picture of you Monet, Please Mary !!!

rkolig
08-06-2009, 07:32 AM
Here it is. I had to go searching.

KarenM
08-06-2009, 08:15 AM
Lovely and thanks...very Monesk (don't think that is a real word ;)

lilbad
08-06-2009, 09:58 AM
U never cease to amaze me, Mary!! That's loverly. What medium?

rkolig
08-06-2009, 01:06 PM
Its just gel pens. LOL

lilbad
08-06-2009, 08:50 PM
U did a wonderful job with the pens. AMazing!!!

midnitecreations
08-08-2009, 05:33 PM
great job, Mary. Love that impressionist look.