PDA

View Full Version : offering odd ephemera

Penlowe
06-26-2009, 07:20 PM
These are the cards, I offer both the grain tickets and the 3" x 5" dividers (great for rolos). Obviously I have a lot more grain tickets than divider cards, I'll repost when I run out but I have literally thousands of these.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3655/3663210481_3a22f1c65c.jpg
^^ still available

ALSO OFFERING:
watercolor paper tape. It only comes in hugemongous rolls, if you would like to try it I'm happy to roll off a couple or five yards for you.
A Crop-o-Dile: gently used, good condition, pink handles. I bought the Big Bite & don't need two.
9 pocket card sleeve pages: self explanatory

Things I would like to swap for:
-postage stamps: new, used domestic, foreign, I don't care
-ATC's by you :)
-anything ballerina/ little girl dancers: paper, stickers, charms, whatever. Stuff I can either give to or make gifts from for my children.
-broken jewelry or watches (if they are not digital), the older the better (obviously not precious metals)
- anything with black Labrador Retrievers

NancyL
06-27-2009, 12:14 AM
I have lots of cancelled postage stamps. I can send you a bunch and you can send me some grain tickets back. would that work? Pm me your mailing address.

Bubblecup
06-27-2009, 01:54 PM
I too have tons of postage stamps, if you're still looking for more.

Penlowe
07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
bumping cause I added stuff :)

jklee
07-08-2009, 06:57 PM
I'll take the crop-o-dile, I'll pm you :)

Penlowe
07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Crop o dile is in negotiations....

aprilrain
07-08-2009, 08:35 PM
I have some stamps,ballerina sticker,charms and broken bits of jewelry. I'd love a couple yards of watercolor tape,grain tickets and divider cards. Thanks!PM me your addy and i will do the same.

katilady
07-08-2009, 09:00 PM
what is watercolor paper tape?

Penlowe
07-09-2009, 09:13 AM
It's a brown paper tape that once you wet it becomes sticky and is perfect for mounting watercolor paper to a board for painting. when you do larger works it's pretty much a requirement as buckling and warping can really screw things up. Because it's just paper it doesn't ruin the watercolor paper underneath, you just gently soak it with a wet sponge and it slides off giving you a nice clean edge for mounting. The glue is very much like old lick & stick postage stamps, get it too wet & the glue washes off and you just have strips of brown paper.

It is also the tape of choice for making a custom dress form (as opposed to duct tape which more people use because they don't know where to find paper tape).