PDA

View Full Version : Need Pocket Page Protectors

jklee
07-07-2009, 10:40 PM
I cannot get the binder pocket page protectors over here and would love to trade with someone, here is a list of stuff I have for trading:

*Loteria cards

*ATC blanks (I have watercolor paper and canvas paper)

*Calendar pages (dogs, flowers, fairies, or vintage maps)

*Spanish text pages

*Corrugated paper in assorted colors

*Or I can trade for ATCs (will take me a week or two to send out)

lemurkat
07-07-2009, 10:51 PM
They sell packets of the 9-card pages in Wallmart in the US, I regret not buying any when I was in Hawaii. I could buy you some from here (at 60c per page) but my local retailer is currently sold out :( Hopefully an American will step in and buy you a whole pack of 10 or 20 or however many they came in.

Kat

jklee
07-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Thanks Kat, the only place here I could find something similar was a little shop where they sell and trade Pokemon cards...the only catch was that I had to buy the binder -Pokemon style, of course- with the pages and it was way too expensive.

Thorn
07-07-2009, 11:07 PM
I can check Walmart this weekend, unless someone steps in before then. I can get them from my comic book store for 25 cents each, but it'll be a while before I can get there.

How many are you looking for?

jklee
07-07-2009, 11:18 PM
About 15, I just counted the ones in my current binder and it's already full with 14 pages. Thanks for the offer, if no one speaks sooner I'll be sending you a PM :)

Penlowe
07-07-2009, 11:53 PM
Despite the hideous Pokemon/ baseball player/ basketball logo/ etc. on the cover, those large card binders are quite nice. They are very substantial and the size is designed to hold a certain amount of pages that is a nice round number of cards (1000 I think?).
My husband has a rather extensive baseball card collection and so I knew right where to go for my supplies. I got a butt-ugly basketball one that I intend to redecorate. :)

60 cents a page is rather hefty, it's 25 cents a page here too, but shipping might add that much of a premium.

I actually got a box of 100 pages, and I'm happy to swap some of them, but now I'm missing my tyvek envelopes. Once I get all the stuff together I'll let you know. Sweetest Sin is also waiting on me to find the stuff & swap her some too.

jklee
07-08-2009, 12:04 AM
Re: the pokemon binder...this was a flimsy binder with about 10 pages in it and it was around 160 quetzales which comes to about $20.00; it wasn't the price that stopped me from buying it but the materials.

Thanks for the offer, let me know what you'd like in return ;)

tattiekite
07-08-2009, 04:30 AM
Here in UK I went to my local craft store and they were selling binder pages at 5 for Ģ6.99 (approx $11.50)!!! Surprisingly (not) they did not get my custom. Luckily I had been to USA earlier this year and stocked up in WalMart - but I have found them on internet here in UK at Ģ17.00 for 100 pages (approx 28 cents each) and s&h free so -I have some too if you would like any jklee (PM me if you do) - my PO will get frightfully excited about sending to Guatemala which I bet they haven't done before (I do live in a very remote part of England and the PO is a lady who turns up at our village hall twice a week in her own car with a bag and computer!!. Penlowe - I've send a bundle to SweetestSin so she should be OK for a little while.

AnitaM
07-08-2009, 05:11 AM
I get mine from here pack of 100 for Ģ14.99 (exl postage) http://sdcardcrafts.com/
(http://sdcardcrafts.com/)

lemurkat
07-08-2009, 05:24 AM
That's 60c NZ (about 40c US) and we actually sell them at my work for $1.20 per page (about 80c US). Like I often say, I don't decide these prices! But I don't buy them from my store either.

Kat

malinmaskros
07-08-2009, 05:52 AM
jklee - have you tried the toy stores? Thatīs where I found mine, and the book store.

Pippin
07-08-2009, 07:56 AM
I can pick you up some from the dollar store here? I think there were 10 in a packet and each packet was one dollar!! They are the same as the ones i got from the comic store! I can send with your castle??

Penlowe
07-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Pippin you are my kind of shopper! :D wanna go estate sale-ing together? (ok, I know we are too far apart, but it's the thought, right?)

Pippin
07-08-2009, 09:20 AM
He he that would be fun!

jklee
07-08-2009, 06:47 PM
jklee - have you tried the toy stores? Thatīs where I found mine, and the book store.

The thing is that kids here don't trade sports cards like in other places, we have printed albums they buy and packs of thin paper cards that go in specific places; the whole point is to fill up all the spaces in the album.

Pippin, Elena, tattiekite and Penlowe, I'll pm you guys thanks a lot :)

RoOskie
07-10-2009, 04:08 AM
jklee, I have tons too if you still need some! Let me know!

jklee
07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks Amanda, I'll let you know if I need some more :)

musicgal
07-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Let me know if you need any.
I know how it is where you live.
Wal*Mart has them.

jklee
07-20-2009, 06:43 PM
Thanks Traci, I'll let you know :)

jklee
07-31-2009, 10:08 PM
tattiekite I got the pages today, thanks a lot for the gorgeous ATC :)

I'll let you know when I'm sending cards off...I hope to get them done on the weekend.