PDA

View Full Version : Lucy in the Sky with ATCs - Due March 2nd

crazycat
02-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Swap Due Date - March 2
Signup/withdraw date - Feb 18th
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - Max 12

UPDATE: Due to all the craziness of the last week or so, I'm extending the 'have it to me' date to March 5th.

This will be a 3 for 3 swap, any media accepted, and the ATCs should be inspired by the LYRICS of the song 'Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.' By inspired, I mean the lyrics should be your starting point and you should take your inspiration from the lyrics -- however you choose to interpret them.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies,
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds,

Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties,
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile,
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Since I'm still getting up to running speed, I'm limiting this swap to 12 participants.

THIS SWAP IS FULL
Received

1.TotolyOzSome(name change)
3. cerasparkles
4. goat goddess
5. fingers
6. Susie Tex --?
7. Stormarela
9. Lisa Williams
10. Dina54
11. marla412

Additional Stuff
• Please, no matter where you live, send a SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE. This will be amazingly helpful to me and you'll get your returns faster.
• If you are in the USA, please include one first class stamp.
• If you are outside the USA, including Canada, I'll pay the return postage.

Merricat
02-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Hey! :) Can you put the following info at the very top? Thanks!

Due Date:
# of Cards:
# of Participants:

crazycat
02-20-2008, 09:22 PM
My bad. I didn't realize that info was missing. Have repaired hole in my post...and let me tell you, it wasn't easy. I had to use TWO whole packs of chewing gum AND a stale tortilla...:jiggy:

Merricat
02-20-2008, 10:22 PM
LOL!!!! I was like "what?"....it's this bleeping cold medicine!!

goatgoddess
02-20-2008, 10:25 PM
*waving hands in the air* hi crazycat!!!

dina54
02-21-2008, 01:25 AM
These cards are postal!

stormarela
02-21-2008, 05:05 PM
hmmm, smells like a stinky stale tortilla in here.. whats up? heehee

shelly
02-21-2008, 05:07 PM
It's a bummer, but I have to withdraw from this one.

crazycat
02-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Right before the Great Migration of '08, someone had PM'd me to say she needed to drop out. I'm not sure if I have taken that name off the list or not. Also, someone PM'd me about joining the swap and was on the 'wait' list. I don't remember who that was either. All of that info didn't make the switch, so any help would be appreciated!

crazycat
02-24-2008, 09:23 PM
UPDATE: Due to all the craziness of the last week or so, I'm extending the 'have it to me' date to March 5th.

susietex
02-25-2008, 06:11 AM
Well that's a relief, can't find your address, can you PM me please * susie in a flap as usual!!!!!*

fingers
02-25-2008, 11:31 PM
My cards are ready, I can't find your address.
can you pm address please?
thanks.

ShesSoCrafty
03-02-2008, 09:10 PM
can my user name be changed to the ShesSoCrafty... I think I put that on the back of my card I was lawsquared714 at OS... In the confusion I cant remember what I put on the backs of my cards anymore!!!

crazycat
03-02-2008, 09:25 PM
can my user name be changed to the ShesSoCrafty... I think I put that on the back of my card I was lawsquared714 at OS... In the confusion I cant remember what I put on the backs of my cards anymore!!!

I'll look when they come in.

goatgoddess
03-03-2008, 12:50 AM
even with the moved out date I'm still last min but I have them ready and they will hit the post office first thing in the morning - thanks for hosting!

2105 2104

crazycat
03-04-2008, 12:03 PM
even with the moved out date I'm still last min but I have them ready and they will hit the post office first thing in the morning - thanks for hosting!

2105 2104 Did you attach a baby goat? Kevin said I could have one...okay, he might have been thinking in terms of a stuffed animal, but he said yes.

ShesSoCrafty
03-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Crazycat... I swear I must be having a mental deficiency moment... the cards for Lisa Williams were they a newspaper taxi a big eye and a guy in a boat? I did these a while ago and set them aside in the confusion... I think maybe I screwed up my card backs???? I am Lisa Williams, I was lawsquared714@ OS... now shes so crafty... me confused???!!!!

goatgoddess
03-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I have one little boy that is about the size of a large teddy bear and very sweet - only problem is he's going to grow - he looks to be a big guy when he grows up - but I would be happy to send him up your way - do you have rose bushes? goats love rose bushes <eg> guess how I know that :eek:

Did you attach a baby goat? Kevin said I could have one...okay, he might have been thinking in terms of a stuffed animal, but he said yes.

susietex
03-07-2008, 08:51 AM
Hiya, did my cards arrive yet?

crazycat
03-07-2008, 11:57 AM
I have one little boy that is about the size of a large teddy bear and very sweet - only problem is he's going to grow - he looks to be a big guy when he grows up - but I would be happy to send him up your way - do you have rose bushes? goats love rose bushes <eg> guess how I know that :eek: No, but we have a lot of ivy and according to Lamb Chop, "little lambiedivy, a kidlleat ivytoo, wouldn't you?"

Hiya, did my cards arrive yet? Your cards haven't arrived yet, but the weather has slowed things down around here. Several other players emailed earlier this week to say they'd mailed their cards, so I expect to see those today and tomorrow. But unless the temp gets up above freezing and it stops snowing, I think I won't be able to mail returns until Monday anyway. *pulls blanket over head and shivers* Anyone got cocoa?

crazycat
03-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Holy Cannoli! :embarrassed: Returns were sent today!

goatgoddess
03-17-2008, 11:50 AM
Oh how very cool - thanks for the update!

susietex
03-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Waahh, my cards never made it, sorry guys.
If anyone comes across an envelope addressed to Crazycat, that's positivley glowing orange, then it's my cards. How could it get lost!!!!!:cry:

dina54
03-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Cool cards arrived today from stormarela (Kaleidoscope Eyes), Goatgoddess(Lucy In the Sky) andShesSoCrafty (Newspaper Taxis) Terrific job everyone :D
Thanks for hosting crazycat!

stormarela
03-21-2008, 06:12 AM
funtastic cards !!! Thanks crazycat for hostessing, and thanks also to: marla412, cerasparkles, and dina54. WOW

goatgoddess
03-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Wonderful cards rec from Dina54, Marla412 and fingers! off to leave rep points!

thanks for hosting crazycat!