PDA

View Full Version : Random scrapbooky stuff

themuppet
07-15-2009, 10:34 PM
I bought a crop-a-dile on ebay that came with a grab bag of scrapbooky stuff. I was trusting the art supply gods to give me something good for the extra $20 that I paid, and I did get one of those embroidery floss organizers full of really cool fibers, so that's a win.

HOWEVER!

I also got a bunch of :cute: superdupercutesy :cute: scrapbooky stuff. I'm cutesy, but only in a decidedly evil way, and I don't think I'll ever ever EVER use little bunny stickers made out of strips of curled paper. I'm sure someone will though, so I'm repaying the art supply gods for their favors and passing it on.

So, this is where YOU come in. I'm willing to chuck all of this stuff into two small priority boxes and send them to the first two victims.. er.. people who reply and send me an address. Right now it fills up a sweater-sized drawer organizer thingie, so I'm pretty sure it'll fill two boxes. I have no clue when it comes to the value of any of this stuff, but the price tags on them tell me that it's a good $50 worth. I'd rather it go to someone who could use it than lie forgotten on a shelf under my table.

READY SET GO!

Jitterbug23
07-15-2009, 10:37 PM
Im interested.
Shall I post address here or PM?

But I do not have much to offer.

Tamrantula
07-15-2009, 10:39 PM
I would love to be a part of this, if still available! I send stuff to kids each month, to make ATCs on my yahoo ATC site...and cute is wonderful!

I could send you postage money--either by mail, or paypal!

Sending you a PM, also!

themuppet
07-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Done! Jitterbug, PM me your address! You don't need to send me anything in return. :)

Tam, I'm not worried about the postage! You're doing me a favor by taking it. ;)

Artcards
07-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Hope you girls get some great stuff!!! 8)

Tamrantula
07-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Done! Jitterbug, PM me your address! You don't need to send me anything in return. :)

Tam, I'm not worried about the postage! You're doing me a favor by taking it. ;)

Thanks so much! What a very generous thing to do!

themuppet
07-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Okay, ladies, you have very stuffed boxes coming your way! I'm mildly baffled as to what to do with any of it (except glitter... I know what to do with glitter.. Put it in my husband's underwear drawer!), so if you don't like/want any of it, I just ask that you pass it on to someone that will!

Tamrantula
07-19-2009, 02:36 PM
Wow! A great bunch of stuff, muppet! Thanks so much! I will have some fun, fun, fun!

Can I give you itrader for it?

themuppet
07-19-2009, 02:48 PM
I think so :)

and yay I'm glad there's stuff in there you can use! and REALLY glad to get rid of it! haha!

Jean
07-20-2009, 08:36 PM
Um....hate to be the bearer of bad news, but gifts and wishes granted and raks all get rep. Only trades get iTrader. *ducking shoe* I'm sorry! :wideeyed:

themuppet
07-20-2009, 08:51 PM
lol that's fine! I have an oopsie itrader from jitterbug then that I need to report. :D

I wasn't doin' it for the itraders anywhoooo!