PDA

View Full Version : ATC's of ME/YOU WITH A TWIST - Due March 22nd

Cazfun
02-21-2008, 01:44 AM
ATC OF ME / YOU – SWAP WITH A TWIST

Thanks Everyone this swap is now full..

I have extended the Due Date on this to Due 22nd March - We all know why !!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=341
http://http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=340

I would like to host a swap called ATC’s of Me /You.

How it works…

Everyone emails me a scanned picture of themselves as a baby or a toddler.

Once I have everyone’s pictures I will then email each person 3 anonymous babies, you will all make up 3 ATC’s using the pictures of the different babies (one baby per ATC). All players will end up getting back 3 ATC’s of themself.

Any medium is welcome.

As an added bonus if you can guess the identity of your anonymous babies. I will give a special extra prize.

Once you have signed up I will PM my email address all you need to do is send me your scanned picture as a jpg file, then once everyone is signed on I will send you your babies to start.

Due Date: Cards should arrive by 22nd March 2008. Remember I am in Australia so all O/S players allow enough time to arrive.

Because this is my first time at hosting I am limiting the number of participants to 12 this time… but if there is alot of interest maybe I can run another one later. No heavy or bulky embellishments. Make sure your user name is on the back of your cards, and you send your cards in plastic sleeves. Aussie players please send an address label and a postage stamp. International players please just send an address label and I will cover postage.

Please send your best work, work you would love to receive yourself. An extra ATC for the host would be appreciated, but of course not a requirement.

I will give feedback the same day I receive your cards and will also update the first post showing your cards have arrived. In return, I encourage you to give iTrader host feedback for me when you receive your swap returns and Rep points for the artists whose cards you receive.

So who wants to play???

Swap Members Photo's Rcd
1. Cazfun - RETURNS RECEIVED @ home
2. Mishay38 - Caz redid
3. Elena - RETURNS RECEIVED @ home
4. Fingers - RETURNS RECEIVED @ home
5. Woodfork - RETURNS RECEIVED
6. Lovepugs - RETURNS RECEIVED
7. Tinka - Caz redid @ home
8. Catharinejo - RETURNS RECEIVED @ home
9. Grandma Chook - RETURNS RECEIVED
10. SeaSong - RETURNS RECEIVED @home
11. Isisjean - RETUNS RECEIVED @ home
12. Mistygold33 - RETURNS RECEIVED
Caz

Cazfun
02-21-2008, 01:52 AM
Just a quick note... when everyone comes aboard can they please post to check in.

Once the Itrader is all sorted out I will post for those that I have already received.

Cheers

Caroline:D

Grandma chook
02-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Caz could I have your addy please as mine are done. Thanks.

catharinejo
02-21-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm here... :)

Mistygold33
02-22-2008, 02:18 AM
Hi There,
I made it!!!!

Cazfun
02-22-2008, 02:52 AM
yeah we are all getting here

OK I've done my cards now what do you think???
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=990
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=989
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=988

Cheers

Grandma chook
02-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I love them!!

Elena
02-22-2008, 07:04 PM
I love them too!

lovepugs1
02-23-2008, 12:34 AM
I'm here !!!! Love the pictures Cazfun !!

fingers
02-25-2008, 10:54 AM
hi,
I've not received the photos,
can you pls send them to fingersworks@gmail.com?
thanks.

Grandma chook
02-26-2008, 03:06 AM
Caz I am posting mine off to you tomorrow.

Cazfun
02-27-2008, 06:11 AM
Fingers I have resent you the photos

Looking out for everyone's cards will post when they arrive.

Thanks for the comments on my cards:D

Cheers

Grandma chook
02-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Mine are on their way

Cazfun
02-28-2008, 10:07 PM
Just a quick note to say your lovely cards arrived today GC thanks for the extra...

Cheers

Tinka
02-29-2008, 04:48 AM
Hi Cazfun, I wanted you to know that I sent you my cards on 8 February ( along with 2 other envies, 1 swap and a personnal trade). Till now, none of these arrived in Australia. It normally doesn't take that long - it would be terrible if they were lost!
let me know please if/when they arrive.
Thanks

Cazfun
02-29-2008, 06:05 AM
No worries I will keep my eyes peeled I'm sure they will turn up.

Cheers

Caz

Cazfun
03-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Just a quick one to say SeaSong's lovely cards came today ... thanks for the extras I can really use them

Cheers

Caz

Not many more to go now.....

Tinka
03-06-2008, 04:39 AM
Hi Caz,

I can see in your list that my cards still didn't show up in Australia :( ( neither did the other swap and trade I sent at the same day - 8 February) I saw the due date is 22 March...what will we do when they don't show up on time - I'm terribly sorry , I had so much fun making them ( I showed them on the OS). I'm willing to make the cards again and send them to the 3 players , only I don't have the pictures anymore.
This would be the first time in all these years that my mail got lost. Please let me know how we can solve this problem.
Thanks!

Cazfun
03-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Lets not panic yet... ... What country are you sending from the US???

If they don't turn up I will make the extra's that you had to make and still send you the ones that everyone made for you.

It's not your fault... so we'll work it out.

Cheers

Tinka
03-06-2008, 11:49 AM
Hi Caz, you are right, I AM panicing! I'm sending from Europe ( Belgium) , never had any problems before in all these years I am sending cards overseas.
It's real nice what you sugest, thank you. If this would happen, that you have to make 3 extra cards in my place, I will make it up to you and send you 3 other cards of your choice. But,as you said , let's not panic...:swoon:

Cazfun
03-17-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi everyone

Mistygold33's cards came today... excellent cards & thanks for the extra cards

Funnily enough Customs must have liked your envy as much as I did as the opened it up and checked the contents !! Thanks for not sending any contraban this time LOL !!

Still waiting on a few more cards

Cheers

Mistygold33
03-18-2008, 12:25 AM
ha a That was me at the post office!!! As my post lady wanted to see them!!!!
Glad they got there safely!
They were sooooooo much fun to do!!!
Thanks for hosting,
Tammy

Cazfun
03-19-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi all

Fingers your lovely cards came today they are great...

Has anyone heard from Mishay38?? I have not heard from her regarding or swap at all since we moved to the new site... I have sent about 3 emails and also PM's... Looks like I'll have to make a few more cards ...

Cheers

Caz

fingers
03-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Yeah!! My cards aren't late.
I like them too.

Tinka
03-20-2008, 04:45 AM
I'm sorry Caroline that my cards never arrived and I appreciate it very much you re- made the missing cards for the other players. Please look at my site and choose some cards you would like instead and I'll send them right away. This was such a great swap idea and I had a lot of fun altering "my babies". I wonder were they are now, having a party with the 3 of them ( or with the other cards I sent to other Australian people which didn't arrive either)?
I'm so sorry this happenend, but please look at my available cards or if you want me make some special cards that's fine too, I will be more than happy to make them for you.
Thanks.

Cazfun
03-20-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi Tinka

I will email you my baby picture and you could make me a couple of variations to add to my collection.... How does that sound..... But really I dont mind making the extra cards... its the nature of this type of swap... l

Cheers

Caroline

Tinka
03-22-2008, 12:08 PM
Hi Caroline, that is a marvellous idea! Send me some babypictures (if possible in high resolution) and I will alter them with pleasure.
Thanks!

Happy Easter!

Cazfun
03-23-2008, 06:08 PM
OK guys

Just wanted to do a quick update... I have remade Tinka's Cards (Lost in the Mail Abyss) & Mishay38 (No contact)... they all look great

All we are waiting on now are Isisjean's... hers are on their way so as soon as they arrive I will send out the returns.

Once the gallery is back I will update some piccy's.

Cheers

Caroline:cute:

Cazfun
03-26-2008, 04:53 AM
Here are 5 of the extras I have completed for our swap

Cheers

Cazfun
03-26-2008, 04:54 AM
Last one

lovepugs1
03-26-2008, 09:29 PM
awesome cards Caz :D

Cazfun
03-28-2008, 01:21 AM
Yeah = Isisjeans cards came today... thanks for the extra

I will sort them out over the weekend and post home on Monday.

Thanks everyone hope you all enjoyed the swap

Cheers

Cazfun
03-31-2008, 01:53 AM
All the returns have now been posted for this swap.... Just waiting on Tinka's addy so I can send hers.

Everyone this swap was heaps of fun and I hope you all love your returns and thanks so much for joining my very first swap

Elena
04-04-2008, 02:20 PM
I adore my babies! thanks to SeaSong, cazfun and lovepugs!

catharinejo
04-07-2008, 01:34 PM
I received my cards, I will leave feedback and rep pts when I have the artist's names in front of me. Thanks everyone!

isisjean
04-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Got my cards today! They are so fun!

fingers
04-09-2008, 11:55 PM
I received them in my mail! left feedbacks,
thanks catherinejo, cazfun & Mistygold!

Tinka
04-10-2008, 12:33 PM
I received my 3 babycards today from Fingers, catharinejo and isisjean - all made with much care and love - thank you so much!
A special thank you to Cazfun for being such a kind host, remaking my lost cards and sending me little rainbowflowers- thank you!