Chairs Swap - Due April 15th

B

barbcards

Inactive
Cards Due: April 15, 2008
# of Players: Max 12
# of Cards: 3 for 3

This swap is about chairs! Lawn chairs, rocking chairs, armchairs, office chairs - a seat for one! Your favorite chair, a chair you would like to own, your fantasy chair...look about you for inspiration and use your heart and imagination! Show us your best chairs, without occupants.

Any medium is welcome - as long as it is an original work of art that you are proud of, find it hard to part with it, and would be happy to receive yourself. A chair (or chairs) should be the focal point of your piece.

Swap details:
-Put your user name, real name, and swap name on the back of your cards.
-Protect your work - use plastic ATC sleeves or something similar, reinforce your mailing with a card or other cardstock, and add an extra bit of tape to your envelope closure for good measure!
-Include a self-addressed envelope with your user name and swap name on the back.
-U.S. participants: include a stamp with the appropriate postage on your return envelope (SASE)
-Non-U.S. participants: I will cover postage, but include a self-addressed envelope.
-Dates for sign-up, withdrawal, and due dates are firm. I will mail out cards within two weeks of the final due date.
-No bulky cards or heavy embellishments, please. Cards must be able to fit into a standard ATC sleeve.
-I will PM my address once you sign up.

1. pauseability - received
2. J4mi3 - received
3. PaperScraps - received
4. xstitcher - received
5. Pennyquilter (previously known as MJB) - received
6. JoyFlower - received
7. purplecat - received
8. Irma - received
9. junquejo
10. AnneY - received
11. IrishRose - received
12. Electablue - received
13. Amyfaerie - received

Last edited:
I'm here Barb & working on my chairs :)

Jo

Wow Barb - this one has been challenging for me. I decided to try and draw 2 of my cards and only use collage on one of them. As I have stated before, I am not an artist, but a doodler/crafter. I have been stretching my wings and trying to do more actual pen to paper type art.

I have been pleasantly suprised at the outcome of these cards and hope you are too! I will post scans of them once I can stay home long enough to get them scanned. They will hopefully be in the mail by Saturday morning.

Thanks Barb for this opportunity :D

Jo

I'm looking forward to seeing your cards, Jo! Isn't it amazing how a seemingly straightforward swap can become daunting? I look forward to seeing your work!

Received lovely cards from Paperscraps today! Yeah!

I received IrishRose's lovely cards yesterday! Everyone is doing such fun and interesting work!

Back
Top Bottom