PDA

View Full Version : INCHIES: Gold Inchies - Due March 30th

friedaquilter
02-21-2008, 02:06 PM
Swap Due Date - March 30th
SXgnup/wXthdraw date - Feb 29th
Number of Cards - 9 for 9
Number of partXcXpants - unlXmXted

All inchies have been swapped out and were mailed today apart from Joyflowers' who are hitting the mailbox on Monday!

What else could possXble come after sXlver but GOLD! ThXs wXll be a 9 for 9 swap.

There wXll be no lXmXt on the number of sXgn-ups. SXgn up by the 29th February 2008, XnchXes to be wXth me (X'm Xn the U.K. !) by the 30th March2008.

XnchXes are sXmply pXeces of art 1" square. Xn thXs swap we are concentratXng on makXng them GOLD and thXs swaps follows the red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, pXnk, black+whXte, brown and sXlver XnchXes swap. AgaXn all technXques are welcome. X just love all the varXety thXs produces!Check out my blogsXte http://frXedaquXlter.blogspot.com/ under the XnchXes label to see some XnchXes X've made.You should be able to just about put your username on the back of the XnchXes (wrXte small!).

UK partXcXpants, please enclose a SSAE wXth the same postage as Xs requXred to maXl to me. X would really lXke to XnsXst on the addressed envelope!!

US partXcXpants, please enclose a self addressed envelope and LOOSE US postage to the same amount as Xt takes to maXl to me (whXch X can use to partXcXpate Xn US based swaps).

Other natXonalXtXes, pleased enclose a self addressed envelope and X wXll cover your postage.

May X just stress the Xmportance of the Self Addressed Envelope wherever you are maXlXng from. These are very large swaps and havXng to decXfer addresses and wrXtXng envelopes adds just too much tXme to the maXlXng out. EasXer for me to just stXck them Xn your envelope! Thanks so much!

Please e-maXl me for my address once your GOLD XnchXes are ready for the maXl!X know lXfe sometXmes gets Xn the way and you sXmply have to wXthdraw. X don't mXnd at all, but please let me know as soon as possXble should thXs happen.Any questXons, let me know!

RED = XnchXes receXved

PartXcXpants:
1. frXedaquXlter - Scotland, UK
2. JoyFlower - WA
3. Elena - New Jersey .
4. rXa - HampshXre, UK
5. KatXeVlasov - BloomXngton, XN .
6. Mandy - Derby, UK .
7. KarenM - KXdron, OH
8. Bluebelle235 - AdelaXde, AUS
9. ZXppy - Cyprus
10. JanXce - WarrXngton, UK .
11. Lenna - Avon, CT
12. ArXaya - FL
13. jonquXl - Sydney, AUS .
14. anne - Barnsley, UK
15. paXnted rose - UK
16. MarlXen - The Netherlands
17. sparklet - Kent, UK .
18. zanylady - CA - not regXstered on atcsforall -
19. lXvXa- Fort Worth, TX
20. LXndaP - The Netherlands
21. PurpleRealm - Perth, AUS - wXthdrawn 11.3.08 (so much work settXng up our marvelous new group!! -
22. JoanjX- Massachusetts - not regXstered on atcsforall -
23. Shoreart - Wynnewood, PA - wXthdrawn 20.3.09 -
24. nomnom - Xsrael
25. Codesmom - Warsaw, MO
26. Moggy - Kent, UK - wXthdrawn 31.3.08 -

KarenM
02-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Glad your here Frieda, nice to have us together again! We inchie addicts need our inchies!!

livia
02-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Yeah!!! I just found you. Yippee more inchies

friedaquilter
02-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Lovely to see you all again. I've missed my day-to-day contact with all my inchie swappers, so it's great to back with you all!

friedaquilter
02-22-2008, 01:26 PM
I've left feedback for everyone whose inchies were received in the period when we had no site. Lenna's points will be coming as soon as she has joined. I think I've got it all covered but let me know if I owe you feedback points!

moggy
02-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Can I play purrrlease???

friedaquilter
02-24-2008, 09:02 AM
Of course you may, our little kitty!!

friedaquilter
02-25-2008, 07:29 AM
I think that was the silver one, Bluebelle but I'm always happy to see you!!!

friedaquilter
02-26-2008, 01:20 PM
codesmom, your gorgeous gold beauties are safely here. Thanks so much!

friedaquilter
02-28-2008, 03:38 PM
Just wanted to tell you all that I'm hosting a Inchies ATC Swap where your inchies (minimum 3) have to be attached to an ATC. Here is the link (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1609).

KatieV
03-02-2008, 04:34 PM
My inchies are leaving tomorrow!

friedaquilter
03-03-2008, 08:39 AM
I'm laying in wait already, Katie!

friedaquilter
03-08-2008, 12:47 PM
KatieVlasov and jonquil, your golden beauties are safely here!! Thanks so much for the extras!

friedaquilter
03-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Lovely to have you with us again, Lindap!! Isn't the new site great?!

friedaquilter
03-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Janice, your gorgeous goldies are safely here together with my wonderful feathers. Thanks so much!!

friedaquilter
03-19-2008, 01:16 PM
For those of you outside of the U.K. it's time to start thinking of mailing your gold inchies as soon as possible now. I'm also going to check if everyone is actually here in this group and if not, I will assume their inchies will not not be coming.
Could everyone let me know when the inchies are going in the mail so I know to wait for them. Thanks so much!!

nomnom
03-20-2008, 01:44 PM
said Bon Voyage to my Goldies this morning - as usual made 12 - extra 3 for lovely host Frieda - have a look

friedaquilter
03-20-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh nomnom, you always come up with the most beautiful inchies and you spoil me so. I love the inchies and thanks so much for my extra ones!!

friedaquilter
03-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Has anyone come across zanylady or Joanji under a different username? They are not on our members list so I have no way of contacting them about this swap at the moment. If you have any info please let me know. Thanks

friedaquilter
03-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Just wanted to let you all know that I have posted the next colour inchies swap. As guessed correctly it will be:

Copper Inchies (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?p=60503#post60503)

friedaquilter
03-27-2008, 01:27 PM
nomnom, your wonderful golden inchies have made it safely to my door. Thanks so much for the lovely card you enclosed. The beach looks gorgeous and very tempting here in a cold Scotland!

friedaquilter
03-28-2008, 12:44 PM
painted rose, your lovely golden beauties are safely here. Thanks so much.

friedaquilter
03-28-2008, 12:45 PM
Don't forget the due date for this swap is now well in sight i.e. next Monday.!!!

friedaquilter
03-29-2008, 12:41 PM
I'm waiting for the inchies from Ariaya, which I know are on their way and coming Priority, so I expect them early next week. Joyflower's cards seem to have been on their way for a very long time and I have grave fears for them but I have enough extra to cover hers. Two of our participants are not registered under their previous usernames on this site so I can't pursue their inchies. I will swap these inchies out just as soon as I receive Ariaya's ones, hopefully by next weekend at the latest. This swap has bridged the gap of moving to another site so that's been difficult for everyone but I have to say the inchies which have arrived are super gorgeous!!

JoyFlower
03-29-2008, 01:05 PM
I have to admit, JoyFlower was naughty - and inchies are here on my desk all packed up and ready. :( I would be happy to priority them too, if you kindly PM your addy again. - Sorry. :embarrassed:

KarenM
03-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Frieda.,,Super Gorgeous?!!? Lol, that just shows what a little BLING will do :), can't wait

friedaquilter
03-29-2008, 03:39 PM
I've PMed you my address, oh naughtly JoyFlower, (:P) but I'm so pleased the inchies were not lost in transit. I'll be looking out for them!

JoyFlower
03-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Thank you, Frieda!

friedaquilter
04-01-2008, 01:10 PM
ariaya, your lovely sparklers arrived safely today, wasn't that quick!! Amazing.

KatieV
04-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Oh dear, looks like the April Fools' prank messed up your first post, Frieda!! :laugh:

friedaquilter
04-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Oh dear!!!!!!!! How did that happen??? How annoying! But at least my list of participants is still okay and that's what we need most. No Joyflower inchies yet, but I will start swapping out anyway as I have enough extra's to cover these. I hope to mail out on Saturday as our UK postal rates go up considerably on the 7th April so I want to beat that. With a bit of luck Joyflowers ones will be here then too! Unless a prankster gets at them too!!

JoyFlower
04-03-2008, 07:38 PM
I'm crossing my fingers that they get there, but if not, no worries! If they don't make it in time for swapping you can always use them for RAKs or embellishments on ATCs or something. :)

friedaquilter
04-05-2008, 11:24 AM
That's it! The golden inchies have gone postal as of today so I could beat the increase in postal rates here in the U.K. As soon as they were posted, Joyflower's inchies arrived but I had made sure I had 9 inchies for her too so they are going in the mail on Monday.
Thanks everone for participating in this swap which overlapped the change from one group to our new home. We seem to have managed it without too many mishaps and when you receive your return inchies I'm sure you will agree the return are a sparkling and glorious collection!

JoyFlower
04-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Thank you, Frieda! You are wonderful - but that leaves you stuck with all my inchies!!

friedaquilter
04-06-2008, 11:14 AM
I've thought about that, Joyflower and I'm going to enclose them with the participants who are also on the copper inchies swap as well as this one as an extra inchie RAK, on a first come, first served basis!

JoyFlower
04-06-2008, 01:19 PM
You are just clever! :wink:

friedaquilter
04-09-2008, 11:21 AM
That was a quick crossing, Linda, sometimes the mail to The Netherlands can be slower than to the States, so I'm pleased to hear you've got yours already!

KarenM
04-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks for another great color swap, Frieda!!! Thanks ladies for my inchies...thanks to : Marlien, KatieV, Elena, AnnWilson, Ariaya, Jonquil (2), Gwyneth Green, and Sparklet, they are lovely.

KarenM
04-12-2008, 05:05 PM
Okay, I have never had so much trouble giving Rep points!!! 6 out of 8 were rejected. I know you have to spread them around, but I had not given a point to a few that would not let me . AND I have looked at the members list for Gwyneth Green, Ann Wilson, ...not there...do you have a different name?? Just want to give credit where credit is due :)

KatieV
04-13-2008, 12:13 AM
Got my beautiful inchies today! Thanks for hosting, Frieda! I'm off to leave iTrader and rep points (at least to try!).

jonquil
04-13-2008, 08:19 AM
My sparkly golden inchies have made it safely to Oz - thanks to Mandy, friedaquilter, livia, zippy, KarenM, nomnom, Bluebelle235, lindaP & Lenna. big thanks to Frieda for hosting another fab swap

KarenM
04-13-2008, 08:23 AM
This may help a few. Gwyneth is "zippy" and Anne Wilson is "Anne" , the one from the UK. on the member list.
Bless your hearts, the inchies are small, but we really need both name and username to give credit :) I still have 4 to give that have to wait the 24 hour before leaving another rep. I am still in the dark about that because a couple are ones I have never given reps to before...I will keep trying.

JoyFlower
04-13-2008, 12:30 PM
My inchies arrived, and I have left itrader for hostess and rep points for artists. Thanks to all and Happy Spring!!

nomnom
04-16-2008, 05:44 PM
got my goldies yesterday - thanks to - bluebelle235 - marlien - KatieV - Zippy - elena - jonquil - sparklet and anne wilson - great job all of u - and i got one of mine too - but that's ok - and a BIG thank to Frieda for hosting this beautiful golden swap
:)

friedaquilter
04-18-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi nomnom, so sorry about that but I'll make sure you'll get one of Joyflower's goldie beauties with the next mailing out!!