PDA

View Full Version : need rubonīs and rubber stamp - want to trade?

malinmaskros
09-05-2009, 04:24 PM
This is the best place to look for things I canīt find in my part of the world, and you are the best people to ask. I hope I can find what I need this time too!

Iīm doing the Suzi Blu portrait workshop, itīs so much fun, and thanks to the Petite dollīs workshop I did this summer, I have most of the supplies I need. But - I donīt have much rubonīs, and even fewer in the style I want. Iīm looking for butterflies, flowers, both realistic and not, curlicues, whimsical, dreamy, fairytale-ish...

Also, Iīm looking for a rubber stamp with script on it, like a big stamp with writing all over, a stamp with a harlequin pattern and with a chess pattern. Like these:

32575 32576 3257732578 32579

In return I can offer ATCīs, chunkies, rolos, postcards. Or foreign text pages (Swedish, Finnish, German, French (including French-Swedish dictionary pages), Polish, Russian (childrenīs book), Thai) and music sheets. If you want Swedish pages, I can send entire books. Or pages from comic books.

seekingforart
09-05-2009, 05:08 PM
I'm going to check some local stores! I'll get back with you! :)

malinmaskros
09-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Thank you!

Rina
09-06-2009, 10:10 AM
Malin

I can't help with the stamps but I'll look thru my rubons stash and see what I have.

malinmaskros
09-06-2009, 11:42 AM
Thank you, Rina! It feels like I already have half of your stash here... Iīve already used some of it on my portraits - good stuff!