PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Ribbon/Trim Hoaders

Rina
09-06-2009, 10:17 AM
I need some help.....I'm working on a petite french clown painting....suzi blu style....I'm looking for TINY black rik rak and pom poms. I found dollhouse ribbon and trim sites that sell em but they have a 25 dollar minimum, I'm not looking to spend that kind of money just to get what I need. Thought I ask here first.

I only need like 3 inches of the black rik rak and 6 pom poms. I would so appreciate it and let me know what you like in return- atc, blanks, sleeves, cutesy decoupage sheets, something.....

Otherwise I may have to dye some rik rak and pom poms black...well at least try. THANKS for looking!!!

babynavyblue
09-06-2009, 11:21 AM
I have black rick rack but I thinkits too big...sorry...I will keep looking though

Penlowe
09-06-2009, 03:53 PM
I have teeny ric rac in baby blue, pink & vintage white (i.e. was white but has been wrapped on acidic cardboard for a decade or so).

Feel free to ask me directly for fabric & notions, my stash is Epic ;)

Bubblecup
09-19-2009, 08:17 PM
Are you still looking for these?

LisaB
09-19-2009, 10:15 PM
If you have the tiny ribbon and need it black, have you thought to paint it? It is probably going to get covered in medium and glazes anyway, right? I would use a permanent ink on both sides, let it dry, then apply with medium as usual. In my house, desperate times call for desperate measures!

Rina
09-19-2009, 10:42 PM
nope never thought to do that...duh...Thanks. I ended up dying it black.:rolleyes:

LisaB
09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
I can't wait to see pics of the finished piece!