Wild Animals/ Wild Colors Swap - Due March 15th

NYJunkie

ATC Guru
Media
WILD ANIMALS/ WILD COLORS SWAP

Host: NYJunkie ------- Sign Up/Withdraw by: February 20, 2008

Number of Cards: 3/3 ------- Cards Due: March 15

Number of Players: 12 U.S./ 5 International​

This swap is all about animals dressed up, disguised or have naturally wild colors. You can use your imagination - the animals can be real or imagined. However, they must be WILD animals!! Please try not to use bulky embellishments because it adds to the cost of postage.

Any medium and style of art is welcome. Please be original and creative.

DUE DATE: Cards must be received by March 15. I will be mailing out cards the following day.

LATE CARDS: I will hold the late cards to swap with other late cards and will return them after 10 days.

POSTAGE: U.S. Players: Please include a business size SASE and a loose 17 cent stamp. The 17 cent stamp will be returned if the extra postage is not required.

International Players: Please include a self-addressed envelope. I will pay for postage, but an extra ATC would be a nice extra to cover my expenses. However, it is not necessary.

Here are some cards I made, but all styles and medium are welcome.

SWAP RULES:

1. This will be a 3 for 3 swap. You send in 3 cards and get back 3.
2. Please put your USERNAME on the back of each card, on the back of your mailing envelope, and on the front of your return envelope.
3. Enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope (US Players) with 58 cents postage. International players enclose a self-addressed envelope and allow extra time for delivery.
4. Please limit bulky embellishments.
5. I will notify you when the cards arrive and will update the swap thread.
6. Remember: Cards must be received by the due date: March 15. I mail out swap cards on March 16.
7. PM me when you are ready to mail your cards and I will PM my address.

USA Players:

1. Galzart - received
2. abstract - received
3. xstitcher - received
4. Elena - received
5. art4mysanity – received
6. Jitterbug (formerly JLB) - received

International Players:

1. stormarela (Canada) - received
2. maxie23 (Canada) - received
3. Bubblecup (Canada) - had to withdraw
4. cmarois (Canada) - received

Last edited:
Hi! :jiggy: My cards are all finished. I had so much fun. If you wish to take a peek, I have uploaded them to my gallery. I will be mailing them out this weekend. Thanks for this swap.

JLB

Oh - you changed your name!!!! Thanks for letting me know - I was looking for you. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Art4mysanity, I got your wildly colorful animal cards. They are wonderful - and thank you so much for the extra.

Jitterbug (JLB), I received your terrific cards today. You did an outstanding job with the color!

I got some really wild cards from abstract!!! Thanks so much for the colorful interpretation of this swap - I love them. Also, Thanks for the great note card!! It's a "KEEPER"!

Great wild animal cards arrived from Stormarela today. Thanks so much for the extra -- it's my first pointillism card!!! Great technique for this swap.

I took my wild animals to the post office on the way out of town Friday night and this is the 1st chance I have had to let you know since I did not have access to a computer all weekend.

Thanks for letting me know about your cards, xstitcher. I'll let you know as soon as they arrive.

I received a wonderful set of cards from cmarois yesterday. Thank you so much!!!

I received two great sets of cards from xstitcher today. Thanks a million for the extras.

Maxie23, your two beautiful sets of cards arrived yesterday. They are all perfect for this swap -- and thank you so much for the extra.

I now have received all the cards and will try to get them mailed out on Saturday.
Thank you all for participating and I know you are looking forward to seeing what people have made.

Just received my cards today...such a nice variety of styles and colors.
Thanks to cmarois for "Elk", JLB for "happy Hippo" and xstitcher for "So Many Colors".
Thanks to NYJunkie for a great swap.

Fun, fun! I received my cards in the mail. Thank you to x-stitcher (a colorful variety), NY junkie (olive & blue giraffe) & GALZART (lion). It is so great to see all the different styles. Also another big THANK YOU to our hostess NY Junkie. I'd love to do this swap again! ;)

It was such fun to have great players with so many different ideas in this swap. Jitterbug, maybe I'll host another Wild swap in the future. Thanks for the suggestion!

My Wild Animals are here!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much NYJunkie for everything.

And thank you to abstract, art4mysanity, Elena, GALZART, maxie23 and stormarela.

All the cards are just lovely.

I received my cards and I got wonderful cards from Xstitcher (A Colorful Variety), NY Junkie (Purple Crocs) and Maxie 23 (Feeling Blue) - I absolutely love all of them!!!!

Back
Top Bottom