PDA

View Full Version : JAM: Craftyvox's PAT JAM! #1 -- the state of..

craftyvox
02-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Hi Ria, Boatbird and Nora!

With all the stuff going on with the previous site I wasn't able to safe the info from our PAT JAM properly.. so I was kinda hoping to get the latest info on this swap through you guys here on AFA.

I think we all pretty much finished up the last cards we were working on and they were all on their way back to their background-creators.

I recieved mine, but wasn't able to post iTrader yet - will do so!
Could you please let me know whether you recieved yours back yet?! Thanks!!

Craftyvox's PAT JAM! #1 (full)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pick-A-Theme JAM, an extremely successful and fun way to JAM and receive an original card AND copies of the others.

Please read this first.
- You must have a positive trader rating of 3 to join this JAM.
- Please read ALL of the directions carefully
- Contact me with any questions BEFORE signing up please.
- You must be willing to work on all of the other themes of the all the participants.

Here's the deal:

1. 4 participants start a JAM card of their own in what ever theme they would like.
2. The cards go around to each person in the group and they all add their work to each card until everyone gets their original card back.
3. The participants ALWAYS mail to the person underneath their name so there is no confusion causing cards going to the wrong person.
4. Once you receive your own JAM card back, finished and well, make 3 copies of your card and send a print to all the other participants.

Try to finish each card within the week that you receive it in order to keep things from backing up. It is OK if you get behind just please let everyone know that you need to keep it a little longer. As I have said before 'Life happens!'

I have PMed you all to let you know you're in, and it would be nice if you could please pass me your mailing address so that I can file these and make sure everybody has the proper address to mail their cards to. Also, please leave a comment or PM me about your preferred theme for your card so I can add it to your name.

!! When you are ready to mail out: Please put a name (or initials) and a return address on every ATC package so the changes for it getting lost are less big.

PAT JAM #1
1. Craftyvox, theme: languages, text
2. Norabear, theme: Celestial (sun, moon, stars)
3. Boatbird, theme: The Sea- on it and under it!
4. Ria, theme: Indian

Mailing order:
craftyvox mails to norabear
norabear mails to boatbird
boatbird mails to ria
ria mails to craftyvox

first mailing due date: November 15nd 2007
2nd mailing date: ~December 1rst 2007
3rd mailing date: ~December 15th 2007
4rth mailing date: ~January 5th 2008
5th and last mailing date (copies to all players) due date January 31rst 2008.
Note: 3rd to last mailing date are subject to change depending on the mail during holiday season!

OriginalYouth
02-27-2008, 11:38 AM
I've moved your thread to our new ATC Trades forum! :)
Thanks!

Norabear
02-27-2008, 11:40 AM
I haven't gotten mine or boatbird's.

boatbird
02-27-2008, 11:59 AM
I haven't gotten anything recently- did post Ria's to her while i was skint!

Ria
02-27-2008, 01:26 PM
I got mine OK, still need to send out copy to each player, which I will do hopefully by end of week.
I will leave feedback for everyone, who worked on mine later today!

boatbird
03-13-2008, 04:17 AM
Still nothing- please don't say the postal service has swallowed these :(

Norabear
03-14-2008, 06:57 PM
I got mine and boatbird's. I'll make copies and finish up boatbird's sometime this weekend.

boatbird
03-15-2008, 05:20 AM
Phew :) glad to know they are safe with someone! I'm not sure at the moment how I am going to be able to make copies of my card but I will have a look at the options (don't have a printer anymore :( and can't afford one of our own until next month) never fret, they will get done!

boatbird
03-24-2008, 04:38 AM
Hey- I bought myself a printer/copier/scanner with my tips! SO I am just waiting now and will be able to do copies!!!!!

craftyvox
03-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Gah I am so sorry I totally forgot about the copies! And for some reason I also did not get a notification about replies on this topic so I actually quite by accident ran into here.

I managed to get new ink for our color printer, but we still have to figure out why it's no longer functioning.. so as soon as I got that fixed I'll make my scan and copies!

Norabear
05-14-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey guys, has everyone gotten their final cards? Did you get the copy of mine? Could you send me a copy of yours?

craftyvox
09-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Nora, I did get the copy of yours - yours was the one with the moon on it??
As far as I can remember I have not recieved a copy from Boatbird.. I am not sure bout Ria's.. I know I have not send out my copies.. Life got the better of me over the past 8 months and due to RL issues I also have had to box up all my craftstuff. I am hoping I will get a chance to sort through them the next coming weeks and as soon as I find something about this swap I will let you know!! Sorry bout this.