PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Collage Images - Will trade for original art, supplies

adriayna
02-03-2010, 01:49 PM
I'm looking to trade for collage images in the following themes (including larger than ATC size):

Time/watches
Butterflies
Birds (especially songbirds)
Nests and eggs
Bugs, bees, beetles
Spoons, Forks, Silverware
Art supplies (like brushes)
Vintage stuff (like measuring tape, but no people)

In exchange, I can offer the following:

Original art (ATC, Chunky, or larger canvas work) - see my gallery
handmade, recycled papers
vintage book pages and foreign text pages (or full books, if you want to alter them)
stamps (i have some I am not using - I have some floral stamps with the months of the year on them)
old keys (not skeleton keys--I wish! but I have tons of old regular keys)
Vintage game pieces (not scrabble tiles, but dominos, some other interesting tiles and cubes--I can send you an assortment)
Vintage and modern canceled postage stamps
vintage buttons (various colors, shapes)
Vintage lace
I also have some slightly used Pitt Artist and Mircon pens (probably 7-10 available). I have switched entirely to my rapidiosketch pens, so they are just sitting there waiting for someone to claim.
New journals to alter (these are cute and spiral bound!)
Watercolor atc blanks

If there is something you are looking for that isn't on my above list, please ask--I may have it or be able to get it for you :).

Please post here or PM me if you are interested.

shoreart
02-03-2010, 02:40 PM
I know I have time, watches, clocks, and plenty of butterflies. Will look around for the rest of the stuff. How much do you need?

adriayna
02-03-2010, 04:23 PM
As much as you are willing to send and trade for, haha! :)

mrubyjean
02-03-2010, 11:02 PM
I've got a whole bunch of bird pictures (in color) from an old one-a-day calendar...and some napkins with fork/spoon/knife images...and some faux vintage beetle postcards.
Interested?

katilady
02-03-2010, 11:39 PM
dana, i have a small handful i can send you, including: butterflies, watch faces, measuring tape, and birds. i've packed my rolodex so if you're interested pm me your address. i would be happy with a piece of art from you. :)

malinmaskros
02-04-2010, 04:06 AM
I have some bugs and butterflies from a German plant dictionary from 1890 (in b/w), birds and butterflies from a Swedish children´s book, birds from a Russian Children´s geography book and a few birds from an Arabian school book. I can put together a package for you, if you´re interested - I´d love some of your art in return!

boatbird
02-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Vintage stuff? Do you need/ want any vintage music sheets? I have plenty LOL

adriayna
02-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Awesome everyone! I'll send out PMs tonight when I get home from work :)

adriayna
02-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Nope, haha, I have lots of these!

Vintage stuff? Do you need/ want any vintage music sheets? I have plenty LOL

katilady
02-05-2010, 08:13 PM
dana i haven't heard from you, are you interested? i'm in the middle of packing so i'd like to get this stuff out if it's going. thanks. :)

adriayna
02-05-2010, 08:14 PM
Yeah, I am. PMing you now!

Nancy
02-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Handmade papers, They are so hard to find and I love them....I can fill you a big envy of the things you list, for some bits and pieces of them.....

adriayna
02-07-2010, 04:21 PM
Nancy, sounds good. PM me with your address and I'll have handmade papers out to you!

katilady
02-08-2010, 11:36 PM
mailed you an envie today!

shoreart
02-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Dana, an envelope went into the mail for you today. Happy Birthday!

malinmaskros
02-10-2010, 03:51 AM
I mailed your envelope yesterday!

adriayna
02-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Thanks everyone! Your envies have either gone out or will go out this weekend :)