PDA

View Full Version : Markers & Rubber Stamps for Trade

mzspurslasso
03-26-2010, 08:52 AM
** All items have been traded. Thanks! **

ATC art introduced itself to me just before the holidays. I fell in love with it! Being that moderation is a word seldom in my vocabulary, I went a bit overboard on gathering a variety supplies to make my cards. :laugh:

I've found some things I truly love working with and would love to share the things that I don't use as much with others.

For trade, I'd love your ATC art.

Thanks and have a great weekend!!

***Set of 36 Bic Mark It fine point permanent markers for trade. The set is only a few weeks old. I have only used a couple of them and that was just to test them. (fell in love with Fibracolors instead) SPOKEN FOR

***Set of 17 Sharpie Fine Point markers. These are older than the Bic Mark Its but all work and most have never been used. SPOKEN FOR

***Set of 10 Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers. The red and purple in this set have been used quite a bit. The rest have either never been used or only used a couple of times. SPOKEN FOR

***I have several mounted rubber stamps for trade. They can be traded as a set or one by one. They are all phrases. SPOKEN FOR

1-Wishing you every happiness!
2-May you always find joy together.
3-It means so much to keep in touch.
4-Thanks for all the little things you do.
5-Thinking of you and missing you too.
6-Your friendship warms my heart.
7-Hoping whatever comes your way will bring you joy on this special day!
8-May you find strength in the love that surrounds you.

mzspurslasso
03-27-2010, 11:03 AM
**All items have been traded. Thanks! **

Still available:

***Set of 10 Sharpie Ultra Fine Point markers. The red and purple in this set have been used quite a bit. The rest have either never been used or only used a couple of times.

Carolina Soap Chef
03-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I would like to take the set of Sharpie Markers, please. If they are still available, what would you like in return???