PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Art Gathering July, 2010

Pages : [1] 2 3

RobbyGirl
03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
Hood River, Oregon Art Gathering in July

I am hosting a Hood River Art Gathering the weekend of July 9-12th. We will be Arting and Trading, Wine Tasting at the vineyards, going to the lavendar fields and generally gorging on chocolate! All are invited. I've reserved a few hotel rooms and am opening my home to you all for creating and generally just having fun together!

People interested and trying to work out the details:
Blue = Confirmed

1) Me -Robby Girl
2) AkMamaof2 _Alaska
3) Joy Flower - Yakima
4 and 5) MRubyJean(Martha and Christie)- Seattle
6) CoffeeLatte - Eugene
7) LilBad-Eugene
8) Katilady - Eureka
9) AmyFaerie - Roseburg
10) Enotneica - Eugene
11) Rogue Gal -- Eugene--
12) JAW-Seattle
13) Robin Crandell_Portland
14) Jazzie-CA
15) Mel -Portland
16) Oksana
17) HHC
18) Els
19)Dari Rose
20) Edens Rainbow
21) Siren

Room Status:

Love's Riverview
Room #1 MRubyJean (Martha) and Christie.
Room #2 Lil Bad (Shirley and Oksana)

Sunset Motel
Room#1 -- AKMama (Trina) and Rogue Gal (Christine)
Room#2--HHC (Helen) and JAW (Julie)
Room #3--Joyflower (Cheryl Ann)

Nerak65 (Karen) -Staying in her Camper

(ps I still might be able to nab another room here if we act fast....who else might need/want a room?)

Tentative --Els in Towanda!
Tentative _ Edens Rainbow/Siren

katilady
03-30-2010, 01:19 PM
robby where exactly is hood river? i know i am 8 hours from portland and was wondering if this is closer or farther.

lilbad
03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Sounds great. Kati, Hood River isn't far from Portland on the Columbia River Gorge.

RobbyGirl
03-30-2010, 01:49 PM
60 Miles East of Portland Kati. It takes me about 47 minutes to get to the Portland Airport. The drive from Portland is GORGEOUS, several waterfalls along the way and most of the drive is along the Columbia River. I think a group of people are talking about car pooling from Eugene OR too ( A little over 350 miles from Eureka)

RobbyGirl
03-31-2010, 03:18 PM
Coffee and LilBad Pm me your address and I'll send you out these great little magazines that highlight all of the fun activities and attractions in the Hood River Area. Cheryl, Trina and Martha, I've already got yours and your books will be out this week.

katilady
03-31-2010, 06:12 PM
hrm. i must think this over. how much do hotel rooms go?

RobbyGirl
03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
I found rooms for $125 a night with two queen beds so they can be shared (62.50 per person per nights stay.) Bonus, they are a block from my house and the least expensive hotel in town during resort season. I'll cook a lot or order pizza to keep eating costs down for everyone. The wineries charge $5 for wine tasting but you get a lot of wine!

amyfaerie
03-31-2010, 06:34 PM
lolol! i'm going to check my plans . . . i haven't yet bought the ticket to Rochester, which will be followed by 1 to 2 weeks at my parents' house in WV. if i'm back in OR in time for this weekend, i will SO be there! :)

i'll also keep it in mind as i book my flights--if i can get a decent rate and come back here, i'll do it. :)

RobbyGirl
03-31-2010, 06:38 PM
Woot! I'll keep my fingers crossed Amy!!!

katilady
03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
I found rooms for $125 a night with two queen beds so they can be shared (62.50 per person per nights stay.) Bonus, they are a block from my house and the least expensive hotel in town during resort season. I'll cook a lot or order pizza to keep eating costs down for everyone. The wineries charge $5 for wine tasting but you get a lot of wine!

sweet robby, thanks!

i am looking at possibly car pooling with amy if she can make it, fingers crossed. :)

enotneicna
03-31-2010, 09:37 PM
I would be interested, but I would need to carpool with someone from Eugene area, I live about 45 miles south of Eugene off Exit 146 (Rice Valley Road)

Rogue Gal
03-31-2010, 10:47 PM
I would love to come to the Hood River gathering and meet you all in person! I don't drive so am dependant upon a kind soul from the Eugene area who would be willing to offer up a seat in their car. I could definately chip in for gas, etc.

Sounds like a lot of us will be caravaning up I-5.

RobbyGirl
03-31-2010, 10:59 PM
I better book more rooms! :wubclub:

jaw
04-01-2010, 11:57 AM
sounds like fun ... I was planning to head to the Oregon Country Faire that weekend ... hmmm ...

Robin Crandell
04-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Sounds like fun and a good chance to meet other artists. Count me in. Robin

RobbyGirl
04-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Well now this is getting exciting! We have a real party going on here!

jazzie
04-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Hey Girlie,

I was about to ask if it was just an Oregon thing, because I was going to use the excuse of "I'm thinking about moving to Oregon" *** so I could combine a looksee with the gathering, but I see other states on the list, so I don't have to use it to elbow my way in, right?

This sounds great, I'd love to attend so I'll gather info about the gathering and see if I can make it work.

***I know what you're thinking - we really need another Californian in Oregon right?

RobbyGirl
04-01-2010, 03:18 PM
LOL Jazzie, anyone from AFA is welcome! Are you anywhere near KatiLady in Eureka?

jazzie
04-01-2010, 03:36 PM
nope, I'm in the City of Angels

food for thought: maybe you could do the potluck thing with the vegetarian recipe cards?

jazzie
04-01-2010, 04:52 PM
oops!!! - I got my swaps/hostesses mixed up - but you and some of the others on your list are in VRC swap...

lilbad
04-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Rogue, u can hitch a ride with me!

RobbyGirl
04-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Did you all stop by my blog yet today to see the Naked Blue Guys...everyone worked hard to tickle your funny bone. Hope you'll stop in and leave a comment!

camcas
04-02-2010, 03:16 AM
hang on just a minute here...this is frankly discriminatory against the geographically challenged among us who live on the underside of the world
I cannot car pool across the water..SOOOOO UNFAIR...
I.... WANNA COME TOO..... WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[insert the stomping and whining of a heavy tantrum]!!!!!!!:arghh:

RobbyGirl
04-02-2010, 06:32 AM
Ahhh Cammy I sure wish you could come!!!! Maybe you could hitch a ride on a porpoise?

camcas
04-02-2010, 07:03 AM
Nah-all my supplies would get wet...I'll just sit here and sulk on my own..you girls better post some pics of all the fun you'll have and all the awesome stuff you'll make..and ..I'll...just ..sit here ...by myself.....

RobbyGirl
04-02-2010, 11:11 AM
:cry: We'll have an extra glass of wine and piece of chocolate in your honor!

Genxster
04-02-2010, 04:54 PM
This sounds like so much fun. I'll lurk and see if I can make it. I think my husband has a family gathering around that time. I'd need to hitch a ride with someone--I don't own a car. :err:

RobbyGirl
04-02-2010, 08:16 PM
I'm sure we can figure something out if you're available Mel, your so close!

RobbyGirl
04-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Rooms are really tough to get around here in July because it's the height of resort season. I've only booked 2 rooms so far (each has 2 queen beds.) So who thinks they are coming and will want a room? Who is willing to share rooms?

It doesn't have to be set in stone because they can be cancelled up until 2 weeks before. I just want to save enough now while they are available at this hotel cause the others are $300-400 a night which gets prohibitive. These are $125 a night, nothing fancy, but clean and reasonable and 2 blocks from my house.

Rogue Gal
04-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Rogue, u can hitch a ride with me!

Aww, thanks lilbad - you're awesome!

So I guess that means that you can put me on the list RobbyGirl :) I'm up for sharing a two bed room with someone at the motel.

HotMamaRama
04-03-2010, 01:31 AM
Yay this is looking like its going to be a fun weekend. I still haven't booked my tickets, as I am trying to decide whether to book flight, car rental, and hotel all together to get a greater discount - or to just do the car and flight and have flexibility for where I land in the evenings. I have friends all around the Portland area to crash at their places too. I kind of want to leave my options open. But I am also game to bunk with a fellow AFA mate to keep costs down too. I don't snore - honest! And count me in for the wine tasting!!! :)

HotMamaRama
04-03-2010, 01:42 AM
hang on just a minute here...this is frankly discriminatory against the geographically challenged among us who live on the underside of the world
I cannot car pool across the water..SOOOOO UNFAIR...
I.... WANNA COME TOO..... WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[insert the stomping and whining of a heavy tantrum]!!!!!!!:arghh:

If I was fond of dark small cells with a toilet/sink combo and a springy cot for a bed, I would high jack the plane, force them to detour to Australia, pick you up (and your passion fruity beverages), and force them to come back to the USA and land us in the Hood River vacinity!!! I would SOOOO do that for you.... if I liked dark small prison cells. But, sadly - I thrive on natural lighting.....

camcas
04-03-2010, 01:54 AM
AWWWWWW
!!! how sweet you are...maybe we could hook up on line or somehting-then I could watch you all having fun ,making art ,drinking wine,eating chocolate....sniff sniff:cry:

HotMamaRama
04-03-2010, 01:59 AM
that's a great idea - we could web cam!! and it would be like you're right there with us!!

Oksana
04-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Hi Robin!I would love to come for the gathering.It is not easy for me to be sure that these days will work for me (something else can come up ), but I will certainly plan.This is such a great idea and nice thing to do! Thank you for hosting!

RobbyGirl
04-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Awesome!

camcas
04-06-2010, 05:50 AM
Mmmaaayyyybbbeee--if you all are agreeable-i could send a little box of "stuff" to Robby and you all could make me a card to trade so i could see what you all get up to...whaddya think??
or i could send a bottle of 2 of Aussie wine from one of the wineries down the road so you all could...sifff..have a drink or 2 ...sniff...and think of poor lonely little me....
i could even include some caramello koala chocs...

lilbad
04-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Sounds like you should reserve some more rooms!!

katilady
04-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Mmmaaayyyybbbeee--if you all are agreeable-i could send a little box of "stuff" to Robby and you all could make me a card to trade so i could see what you all get up to...whaddya think??
or i could send a bottle of 2 of Aussie wine from one of the wineries down the road so you all could...sifff..have a drink or 2 ...sniff...and think of poor lonely little me....
i could even include some caramello koala chocs...
sounds awesome! woot!

RobbyGirl
04-06-2010, 10:45 AM
Yes, more rooms! I think I'm going to have to build a bigger house too :twitcy: Dont forget your swimsuits I have a great hot tub to sip margaritas in (when your tired of wine) it fits eight we can go in shifts!

RobbyGirl
04-06-2010, 10:47 AM
Ooooh Cammy sounds great, maybe you can squeeze into that box tool :eek:

HotMamaRama
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
All-righty then!! I've got my airline tickets and car rental booked and ready to travel!!! Come on July!!! I'll be in Portland as of noon on July 8th and leave PDX in the afternoon on Monday. Yeah!!! Can't wait to see everyone.

lilbad
04-07-2010, 11:57 AM
Wow, bet you get the prize for coming the farthest! Looking forward to meeting u!

HotMamaRama
04-07-2010, 12:06 PM
I can't wait to meet everyone in person! I used to live in Oregon, was even born there many many years ago, so it will be hard to only stop by the state for 5 days!
I do have another commitment for that Sat. afternoon - an old friends long over due wedding reception [I have to approve of the new wife ;)] but otherwise I am planning to mostly tour art galleries, stop at various places along the road to do plein air art, the wine tasting the lavendar fields, etc. and hang with all of you fabulous peeps!! Anyone is welcome to join me for some of my side ventures. But I warn you - I don't bother with maps, I just go where the road takes me.... :)

katilady
04-07-2010, 03:32 PM
sounds fun akamomof2!

jaw
04-07-2010, 05:32 PM
.... to hell with the Oregon Country Faire! ... been there, done that ... at least I already have the vacation time booked!

RobbyGirl
04-07-2010, 06:11 PM
WOW this is exciting! I've booked two hotel rooms and I think LilBad is booking another two giving us 4 rooms and 8 Beds( 2 people per room 1 per bed.) We should start pairing up people who want to room together and see if we need more rooms because they go fast this time of year!

My Dining Room Table seats 8 and I can easily fit in another large folding table so we'll have plenty of room to art and I have a nice view of the Columbia River and Mt. Adams!

It will be plenty warm enough but if you plan to go strolling along the river you will want a wind breaker. We are known for our wind here, it's the windsurfing/Kitesailing capital of the world! People come from every country to participate in that sport here.

There are 3 Wine tasting venues in downtown alone and many more along the country side. Also many art galleries. I'll start collecting maps to send you all. We also are huge for our fruit orchards and have a "Fruit Loop" tour that time of year and the cherries should be perfect about then! I have a dear friend that owns a cherry orchard if anyone wants to go picking!

If anyone is interested in White Water Rafter, Cycling, hiking, etc. Let me know and I'll send you info. We have at least 8 waterfalls in the vicinity.

I was going to mail everyone out these gorgeous magazines that depicts many of the entertainments of our area but I went to the USPS today to find how much and they would cost $5 each to mail...sheesh! So I'll have to pass on that but I can easily get literature on any individual events that might interest you all!

katilady
04-07-2010, 07:32 PM
you are a rockstar!

HotMamaRama
04-07-2010, 07:40 PM
First of all - YAY that Jaw is blowing off the country faire to hang with us!!! You are making an EXCELLENT CHOICE!
Second - for the record - I make kick A** frozen margaritas!
Third - I will bunk with anyone that doesn't snore or smoke. actually if you smoke it won't bother me as long as it's not in the room. But the snoring - NO way. I'm getting away from my husband and his snoring for 5 days!!! I don't need to listen to someone else snore to make me feel "at home" LOL:rolleyes:
I'm game for the white-water rafting and hiking too. Especially if I bring my backpack with a few art supplies - I love to go on hikes and stop somewhere and do a little painting of whats in front of me!
Robby - are any of the wine tasting venues at actual vinyards? I would LOVE to take the ol' art pad and sit in a vinyard somwhere among the grapes and dirt and a good bottle of red and doodle. :) But I'll take what I can get.
There should be plenty of info on the Internet - maybe if you see something in that magazine that you think we might like youo could post a link to it here???
Okay - I'm totally stoked now!!! :D

Oh yeah - and I am SOOO game for nabbing some fresh cherries from the trees - as long as we can doodle there too!

jaw
04-07-2010, 07:44 PM
I'll see if I can talk HHC into coming then too ...

Rogue Gal
04-08-2010, 02:06 AM
I will bunk with anyone that doesn't snore or smoke. actually if you smoke it won't bother me as long as it's not in the room. But the snoring - NO way. I'm getting away from my husband and his snoring for 5 days!!! I don't need to listen to someone else snore to make me feel "at home" LOL:rolleyes:

Hmm, you bring up some excellent points! My hubby is a snorer too - I can handle the low rumble kind (akin to a cat's purr), but if it builds to a crescendo of noise no way! I'm very sensitive to cigarette smoke so I don't want to room with a smoker, but I've traded with a lot of you and haven't smelled smoke on your cards so I think I'm pretty safe :)

Wine tasting, margaritas, hiking, cherry picking, art galleries, etc. all sound great to me! Are there any good places to pick up cool art supplies or pretty papers nearby?

HHC
04-08-2010, 03:02 AM
I'll see if I can talk HHC into coming then too ...

Well, heck! I'd have to pick you up on my way down. Wish I could reach the pedals on the motor home. lol! I need to ask for time off now... it's hard to get, don't ya know. But this sounds like WAY too much fun to miss. :D

RobbyGirl
04-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Robby - are any of the wine tasting venues at actual vinyards? I would LOVE to take the ol' art pad and sit in a vinyard

Most definitely I think I know just the vinyard too, with the Mt. Adams as a backdrop, I'll pre-scout them for landscape beauty before July, Margaritas sound great I have a Silver Bullet (Blender.) Tons of gorgeous doodling spots too Trina, so we're good to go! We can plan a few excursions or not plan them and go but I'll keep my house open for less adventuress souls who'd rather art at home

Are there any good places to pick up cool art supplies or pretty papers nearby?
Yes there is and I'm going to talk to the Owner about using their Art Room while you all are in town!

Is anyone allergic to dogs? I have 4! I do have a separate area to keep them in so we won't be overwhelmed by all their cuteness but I don't think my house would be good for someone who is seriously allergic.

Hope you can Join us HHC!

Sounds like Trina (AKMama) and Christine(Rogue Gal) will make good roommates (No Smoking, No Snoring Zone) so one of the rooms I booked is yours. (MRubyJean) Martha took the other. I'm going to try to book two more today, once I do I'll check to see who wants them.

Oksana
04-08-2010, 06:05 PM
I would prefer wine and chocolate!:)After that I will make you any card you want!:)

Oksana
04-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I would prefer wine and chocolate!:)After that I will make you any card you want!:) I miss our Crimean(Ukraine) sweet desert wine from Massandra. Nothing else can be even close to that heavy bodied strong and sweet wine!Mmmm
Addressed to Katilady!:)

lilbad
04-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Hmmmmmmm, I don't smoke, but I've heard it said that I snore....could that be??? I can get a room alone!

fitz1000
04-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Wish, wish, wish, I could join you guys but it my little princess's birthday that weekend... Drink some extra wine for me! :-)

lilbad
04-09-2010, 06:17 PM
Maybe another time, Fitz!

RobbyGirl
04-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Oooh too bad Fitz but little Princess Bday parties are mucho importante!

katilady
04-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I would prefer wine and chocolate!:)After that I will make you any card you want!:) I miss our Crimean(Ukraine) sweet desert wine from Massandra. Nothing else can be even close to that heavy bodied strong and sweet wine!Mmmm
Addressed to Katilady!:)

i used to have a penpal from the ukraine, he never mentioned the wine! that sounds yummy!

jaw
04-10-2010, 01:59 AM
If the Eugene girls will pick me up some Euphoria chocolates ... I'd be forever in your debt!!!!! There is no better chocolate in the world! I'll bring wine and martinis ... just sayin' :D

camcas
04-11-2010, 08:56 AM
GASP!!! WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! STOMP!!!! STOMP!!!TEARS OUT HAIR-RIP RIP RIP ...GGAAHH!!! SULK SULK SULK !!!!!!
I WWWWAAANNNNAAAA CCCOOMMEEE TOOOOOOO!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
now that I have gotten that out-I have discovered that it would cost about $25 to send a single bottle of wine from Oz to US...so you arent getting it.....!!!! instead I think for half that price I can send an entire box of Oz sweeties,passionfruit lollipops,chocs and artie bits...so that is what is coming...box postal Tuesday !!!!
If you get slugged for additional postage,it may be because I am in it....and I aint no featherweight....

lilbad
04-11-2010, 10:24 AM
I think u should try to smuggle yourself.....!

HHC
04-11-2010, 11:04 AM
I've asked for the time off. If my manager deems me worthy, I may be able to come. Not sure if she'll deem me worthy though. She's denied two day off requests in the past month. :dull:

RobbyGirl
04-11-2010, 11:50 AM
We'll all chip in for the extra Postage Cammy! Just make sure you pack enough sweets to live through the journey..:eek:

Thanks for sending the sweeties for us! What a doll! We don't mind about the wine there will be plenty here!

HHC I'm crossing my fingers for you!

lilbad
04-11-2010, 02:29 PM
Jaw, what would u like me to pick up at Euphoria???

HHC
04-11-2010, 07:36 PM
So how do I arrange for a room? What's the name of the hotel you are booking?

RobbyGirl
04-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Well I just found out from LilBad that they are full up. I'm working on another location and I'll get back with you all shortly. The two rooms that I had booked originally went to Martha and her friend and Trina (AKmama) and Christie (Rogue Gal). I'm sure I'll be able to find something else.

HHC
04-11-2010, 07:47 PM
I just checked other hotels... and I can't afford 700 for a three night stay... eek! What about bed and breakfasts?

RobbyGirl
04-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Sunset Motel Hood River
www.magnusonhotels.com
2300 Cascade Avenue
Hood River, OR 97031
541-386-6322

I just booked the last 3 rooms in town at the above hotel. Rooms are 2 Queen beds $119. I've reserved them in my name on my credit card. For those of you ready to book please PM me for my last name (Different then what I use for my AFA mailing) to change the reservation in to your name. It would be great if we could do at least 2 people per room.

Oksana
04-11-2010, 08:18 PM
I would be glad to share room with the fellow-artist!Please, reserve a spot for me with someone...

RobbyGirl
04-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Great Oksana. I'll pm you my last name, could you call the hotel and change the reservation to your name for one of the rooms.

Who'd like to room with Oksana?

HHC room would be $119 a night divided by two (when sharing a room) so about $200 total per person for the 3 nights (I added in a bit extra for those pesky hotel taxes.) I've already reserved them at that rate. The B&Bs around here are actually a bit more expensive.

HHC
04-11-2010, 08:36 PM
I would be rooming with jaw... so need to check with her and will be back in touch soon. :D Thanks for checking it out!

HotMamaRama
04-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Robby - question? Do you have us booked at the other place for 3 nights as well? And if so, which three nights? I have a place to stay for the 8th and can bunk with friends in Portland on Sunday if need be. Just trying to line up where I'll be bunking for the evenings I'm there.

Also for everyone: I've been thinking.... [Yes! that can often mean trouble....]
BUT, should we bring some already made ATCs, etc. for trading in person? And/or what and how many art supplies should we bring?? I'm thinking my luggage will consist of two change of clothes and the remaining allotted 48 lbs. will be art supplies. LOL

AND - what are you thinking for meals??? Potluck?? theme night?? a.k.a Mexican, Italian, BBQ? Or do we just want to wing it and decide what we want when we want it?? As long as I have wine and water and chocolate - I'll be happy. :)

HHC
04-11-2010, 11:17 PM
AND - what are you thinking for meals??? Potluck?? theme night?? a.k.a Mexican, Italian, BBQ? Or do we just want to wing it and decide what we want when we want it?? As long as I have wine and water and chocolate - I'll be happy. :)

Ditto on the wine, water and chocolate. LOL! Maybe we could order in pizza one night...

I would most likely be staying Fri, Sat and possibly Sunday nights. It's about a 5 1/2 hour drive for me... with good traffic.

Oksana
04-11-2010, 11:41 PM
Robin what time do you plan to start 1st day? I will have to drive about 6 hours, so I need to know, when do I leave.May be I should even come the night before?

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 12:07 AM
I will cook 1 night (Something simple for lots of people...pasta maybe), we can do pizza one night for sure cause it's easy and wing the other night, maybe go take over a local restaurant....how does that sound?

I'm already making cards for live trading Trina! Although I'm sure we'll make and trade some on the spot too!

I booked the rooms for the evenings of the 9, 10, 11th Trina does that work for you?

Oksana, I didn't plan a starting time, I figure people will dribble in on the 9th as their schedules allow. If anyone wants to come on the 8th that's fine too, just let me know! I recommend that you plan enough time to stop by Multnomah Falls as you come down I84, it's a lovely waterfall to see and if you have time the hike to the top is very cool!

I wasn't planning on doing too much planning unless you all want set events. I figured we'd kind of play it as we go and I'll keep my house open to everyone for arting and a group trip for wine tasting. Other than that I thought I'd point you all in the directions that interest you and those that want to hang and drink and art can do that. I don't mind planning though if you all would prefer structure? Thoughts???

HHC
04-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Free flow works well for me... :D

HotMamaRama
04-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Those days work for me Robby.
I'm not sure on the time for the wedding reception gig I have to do on Saturday, but otherwise I am totally fine with winging it. Live in the moment!!!

Oksana
04-12-2010, 02:40 AM
Yes, we do not need a tight schedule, it would be no fun..I just did not want to miss anything interesting..:) I also had not driven on my own that far before. With my family we visited Portland once, driving this way, from Spokane.I remember that waterfall and another one,right near the road, smaller, but also beautiful.So, I guess, I will start driving in the morning of the 9th and hopefully by the night I will find the place. I will get to the city fine, but in the city I am always get lost:) The most importaint to have place to stay. I will try to call and reserve the hotl roon on my name.

It would be nice to have a roommate! Anyone? I am not smoking/not snoring, promiss!

jaw
04-12-2010, 02:58 AM
If HHC has the time off, we'll room together. Robin, do you have tent space in your yard? LOL (kidding! I'm kidding!) I also like just the unstructured, free flow idea .. gooooo with the flooooowwww ....
Lilbad! euphoria Dark chocolate caramels ... and hmmm ... some grahams ... and ... hmmmm ... Oh ... I'll have to think it over! July is a ways off yet! I'll call in my order and you can just swing by and pick it up! would that work for you? (I used to manage the store on 17th ~ years ago ~ for a short time. Such a great place. SO yummy smelling!)

EdensRainbow
04-12-2010, 05:18 AM
I'm late jumping on the bandwagon, I know, but I am going to do my damnedest to make it to this thing...Siren, too. Although, I don't know if her schedule will allow it.

camcas
04-12-2010, 06:27 AM
dont worry jaw- I am sending caramel Tim tams in my famine box to you all along with some vegemite and other essential Aussie sweeties!!!..and some cards to trade...
My 9 yo DS saw the box and said"Hey Mum,why are you sending all that stuff to people you dont know?"
"They are my friends" says me
""no they're not..they are just people you email with on the internet ..they could be axe murderers or paedophiles.."
Ahhh,yes ..I taught him well!!!LOL
..[you aren't ,are you?...]

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Well I wouldn't be surprised if Edens Rainbow has an axe in her car!!::eek:
but far as I can tell you are sending your sweeties to a bunch if middle age artist who like to drink wine and eat chocolate.

Welcome to the party Laurie!! Let me know if you and Amy (our not middle aged artist) need a room!

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 09:26 AM
I have a 10 yr old too Carolyn, he has his own blog and says things like "when I was a child" to throw off potential Internet stalker/pedophiles. Guess we have to teach them well for safety in thisnew world!

Thanks for sending the Aussie treats, we will send you back some things from our gathering to make you smile!

HotMamaRama
04-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I would gladly be an axe murder TO pedophiles!

I used to have an informative website regarding the condition my daughter was born with to help other families going through the same thing, UNTIL, I started getting emails from Perverts and the like who found images and links of her as an infant on sights titled WTF [what the f*ck] and child porn sights!!! :arghh: Even after shutting down the site and getting the FBI involved, I would still get email requests to see her pictures!!! For weeks after, I honestly would daydream of torturing those individuals and tieing them to a stake in the middle of a giant bonfire and watch them burn as I roasted hotdogs!
Okay maybe TMI - but as long as you are not one of those people who emailed me back then --- you are safe with me! :D

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Holy Crap Trina!

Well I've had two real life (not virtual) stalkers (One I helped send to prison) and I'm super cautious too!

lilbad
04-12-2010, 11:36 AM
I can room with anyone...non-smoker. Thanks for booking the rooms! Sounds great and I'll pick up your Euphoria chocolate order!

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Okay looks like both Shirley (LilBad) and Oksana are coming and need a roommate. Oksana do you smoke? Shirley would prefer a non smoker but all the rooms are non smoking anyway. Would you two discuss and would one of you be kind enough to change one of the rooms from my name to yours. Thanks :wubclub:

Trina could you put one of the rooms in your name also. Did I Give you the contact infor for the first hotel? If not PM me. Martha (MRubyJean) and her friend have the other one at the Riverview hotel where you are staying. These hotels are less than a mile apart and both are less than a mile from my home. Woot!

lilbad
04-12-2010, 11:52 AM
I can change the reservation to my name if u pm me the name u used.

Els
04-12-2010, 04:09 PM
Not sure what my financial and living status will be the next few months (SO much to share in the way of ch-ch-changes in my life!), but if I can swing it, I'll drive Towanda down and sleep in her. I need a level place to park her and an electric hookup..no water or sewage required. Any thoughts on where I might find same? Oh, and if it can be within biking distance to your place, I won't have to beg a ride from anyone, since I don't have an appropriate toad ("She's a good little car...she goes where she's toad"). Not promising anything, but it may happen. Hey, I'm not gonna make Rochester...

RobbyGirl
04-12-2010, 04:18 PM
Would love it if you could come Els! I'll PM you with thoughts on parking Towanda!

katilady
04-12-2010, 10:40 PM
oh els! my favorite! do come and play!

Oksana
04-13-2010, 03:05 AM
As I said, I am a good girl: do not smoke, do not snore..:) I sent a pm to lilbad asking her to share room. I am getting excited!:)Need to make a list of things, what to bring... Suggestions would be helpful.

RobbyGirl
04-13-2010, 02:02 PM
I've updated room information on the first post. There is 1 room left from the last reservation I made. If you think you are going to be able to make it please give me a heads up so I know if I need to find more rooms!

I'm so excited!

JoyFlower
04-13-2010, 05:00 PM
Oh geez - thanks for the PM Robby - I was totally missing out on this thread!

Count me completely in!! And I will need a hotel room if there's one to be had...not into sleeping in my lil' 'ol car. :D

This will be fabulous!!

enotneicna
04-13-2010, 05:47 PM
I really want to come, is there anyone I can ride with and share a room with...how many rooms are available???? I am 45 miles south of Eugene exit 146

lilbad
04-13-2010, 08:18 PM
Maybe Amyfaerie can pick u up. Joyflower, you might want to contact Oksana as she is in your area...Just ideas from me, the old broad!

HotMamaRama
04-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Okay, I just booked a room at the Sunset Motel. So who's rooming with me again??? Rogue Gal? Just don't want my roomy to book another spot. :) Did I mention I am an early riser??? 6 - 6:30am... Not by choice - bladder just doesn't hold what it used to after having kids. ;(

RobbyGirl
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey check out this link (http://www.gorgeguide.com)for more interesting info about the Hood River area and the events happening while you are here! The Lavendar Festival is on the 10th and the Lavendar Farm opens up to the public and artist for all day events. 4 Acres of Lavendar in full bloom is something to see and smell, those allergic to bees need not apply!

Speaking of allergies, I have 4 dogs! I'll keep them out of our hair but if you have a severe allergy my house is not the place to visit!

I've got some information goodies to mail out to you all soon.

lilbad
04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Keep in mind that it will be hot, hot, hot in Hood River in July. Robby, will be driving through there tomorrow on my way to a funeral in Walla Walla.

HotMamaRama
04-14-2010, 07:06 PM
Wow - we couldn't have timed this get together better huh. Looking forward to the lavendar fields!!
Though I DO have allergies, I'm not allergic to dogs and LOVE DOGS. My allergies are more seasonal. I am hoping that I have been away from that area long enough that they won't kick in while I'm there, but I am preparing my body for the allergy season regardless.

RobbyGirl
04-14-2010, 07:08 PM
Shirley call me if you have time for a cuppa coffee or a cocktail. I'll pm you my number. I'm sorry you're traveling under such sad circumstances!

lilbad
04-14-2010, 08:11 PM
I will probably be through there mid-morning. Is there a Starbucks?

RobbyGirl
04-14-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes Maam there is and it's right off the Highway, easy access.

RobbyGirl
04-15-2010, 08:10 PM
It's 62 miles east of PDX. I think I might be able to get a couple more rooms. I'll try in the morning as I'm swamped tonight.

RobbyGirl
04-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Last I checked this hotel still had a few rooms for our dates. I would call soon if you want one!

Sunset Motel Hood River

541-386-6322

Let me know as you book rooms and who you are staying with so I can keep track of how many are coming :jiggy:

RobbyGirl
04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Dari we have a couple of artist potentially coming from Portland maybe you could carpool, each drive 1 day. Check with GenXster and RobinCrandell.

JoyFlower
04-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Robin, I changed the other room at Love's Riverview into my name. Thanks!

Joss
04-30-2010, 06:44 AM
I am sitting here across the pond drooling at the very thought of all of you meeting and having a whale of a weekend, so eggsited for you all. HAVE FUN FUN FUN! robby baybee you rock, totally and completely!

camcas
05-04-2010, 03:36 AM
Hey Robin-i am ashamed to say that I have been totally slack and did not post my parcel until today...however a little box is now winging its way across the pacific to you all in preparation for your fabulous inspiring awesome and wonderful gathering without me and Joss!!!!
It contains essential artistic stuff from the wonderful land of Oz ,so I hope you all ENJOY!! There was a lot more I had a notion to include but was limited by the cost of postage--GAH!!!!

RobbyGirl
05-04-2010, 09:31 AM
Cammy you are a sweetheart for sending anything at all! We'll make sure you see some fun things from stateside as well!

camcas
05-06-2010, 02:47 AM
ps-there are 2 bags of "natural confectionery company jellies" sweeties in the box for your kiddos... These are my sons' faves ..I figured if your kiddos are anything like mine they will NOT be happy that a parcel comes into the house and there is nothing inside for them!!!LOL!!!

lilbad
05-06-2010, 09:13 AM
As of yesterday, Sunset Motel had one double queen room left.

jaw
05-06-2010, 11:41 AM
I did change the room at the Sunset to my name (for me and HHC) ... for the nights of the 9th to the 11th ...
:jiggy:

RobbyGirl
05-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Update on hotels. Sunset Hotel has no double queen rooms left as of this morning but they have 3 rooms left with 1 queen bed. If you think there is a chance you might be coming please reserve a room because that's about all that's left in town for that weekend except for rooms in the $350-$550 a night range and even those are few. There are several events going on that weekend, Lavendar Festival, Cherry Festival and Kiteboarding for Cancer. I didn't just pick a busy weekend, all Summer is like this in a resort town :yes:

This is who/where I think we have booked right now:

Love's Riverview
Room #1 MRubyJean (Martha) and Christie.
Room #2 Joy Flower (Cheryl Ann)

Sunset Motel
Room#1 --AKMama (Trina) and Rogue Gal (Christine)
Room#2--HHC (Helen) and JAW (Julie)
Room #3--Lil (Shirley) Bad and Oksana

Please let me know if I've gotten it wrong? Would anyone like the 2 Queen Room I have booked over at Riverview, or has someone booked it that I am unaware of?

RobbyGirl
05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
We have lots of tentatives but Here's the "For Sure" group (let me know if I should add you!):

1.Trina (AkMamaof2) --Alaska
2. Christine (Rogue Gal)--Eugene
3.Martha (MRubyJean) --Seattle
4.Christie (MrubyJeans Friend) --Seattle
5.Helen (HHC) --Bellingham
6.Julie (JAW)-Olympia
7.Cheryl Ann (Joy Flower) -- Yakima
8.Shirley (Lil Bad) --Eugene
9.Oksana (Oksana) --Seattle
10. Karen (Nerak65) --Vancouver
11. Me -- Robby (RobbyGirl)- Hood River

JoyFlower
05-06-2010, 02:06 PM
Robby - I'm at Love's Riverview, not Sunset...

What a wonderful group of artists! It's going to be SUCH a great time!

RobbyGirl
05-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Thanks Cheryl Ann that explains why I was showing that extra room. I'll adjust above.

RobbyGirl
05-06-2010, 02:25 PM
Shirley when you booked did you have them change one of the rooms that was in my name to yours? or did you just book a room? (That way I know if there are any left booked under my name.)

HotMamaRama
05-06-2010, 02:29 PM
I am so excited about this trip!! Not only do I get a break from being mommy and wife for 5 days straight, but I get to hang out with some AWESOME Arty's and do whatever I want for those days!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy: Me doing a Happy Dance :jiggy::jiggy:
I also just purchased 24 more copic markers in colors that I think will come in handy for the lavendar fields, cherry orchard, and vinyard!!! Now to figure out how to pack all the art supplies I want to bring and still have room for clothing... huuummmmm....

lilbad
05-06-2010, 04:41 PM
I took one of your booked rooms...you have one left. She said there was only one 2 queen bed rooms left, but didn't ask her about other rooms.

jaw
05-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Looks great! (but I'm from Olympia) LOL!
Can't wait!! :jiggy:

jaw
05-07-2010, 12:06 AM
I am so excited about this trip!! Not only do I get a break from being mommy and wife for 5 days straight, but I get to hang out with some AWESOME Arty's and do whatever I want for those days!!!!! :jiggy::jiggy: Me doing a Happy Dance :jiggy::jiggy:
I also just purchased 24 more copic markers in colors that I think will come in handy for the lavendar fields, cherry orchard, and vinyard!!! Now to figure out how to pack all the art supplies I want to bring and still have room for clothing... huuummmmm....

Why not ship them ahead of time? And then ship 'em home again. ... just a thought.

HotMamaRama
05-07-2010, 12:20 AM
That's an idea Jaw, though I would be oh so nervous and sad if they got lost in the mail. Plus I will probably be using much of it right up until I leave. At least summer cloths shouldn't take up too much space. I was thinking of putting most of it as carry on if I can get away with it.

camcas
05-07-2010, 06:03 AM
Hey-i'd pack the art supplies in a carryon and ship the clothes-always can get more clothes easily enough--besides Trina,if it were me ..jammies dont take up much space and all you arty types will be fine with that...or is Cindy planning to have a dress for dinner arrangement in which case I reckon you'd get away with the addition of your string of pearls!!!
BTW..on another note-i just bought some copics for mothers day for myself!!!!! [insanely expensive in Australia-6.95 AUD for ciao and 9.99 for sketch] so I bought on line from oozak.com
where did you get yours and which type and what colours???I'm having a copic frenzy at the moment

HotMamaRama
05-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I'm thinking along those lines too Camcas. I can always buy new clothes - my art stuff is more valuable to me than a few shorts and t-shirts. But I'm liking the jammies idea too. :)
Congratulations for your most deserved Mothers Day present to yourself! That's how I get most of my "gifts". He doesn't have to go shopping, and I get what I want! :D But ouch!! That price tag is much higher for your markers.
I ordered mine from Dick Blick online. Lately they have been having some good promotional sales and sketch copics that are normally around $6.68 ea. I've gotten for $4.07 ea. (US that is). Plus, they have had some good deals on shipping. Normally to ship to AK is more expensive then what you order, but the last two times the most I paid in shipping was 10.75 for priority mail. The last time it was only 4.00. Their promo, says free shipping - but it never counts for Alaska, but at least they are drastically reduced.

jaw
05-07-2010, 10:02 AM
I got my copics from Joann.com with their 50% online coupon. Including the shipping, I ended up paying about $2.90 per pen.

RobbyGirl
05-07-2010, 10:39 AM
Oh Jules that is fantastic! I really need to invest in a copic refill kit. I have bled out more copics than I care to admit, I adore them!

HotMamaRama
05-07-2010, 10:42 AM
I got my copics from Joann.com with their 50% online coupon. Including the shipping, I ended up paying about $2.90 per pen.

Oh man - I need to remember to do that!!! Thanks Jaw!!

HHC
05-07-2010, 11:01 AM
I have not used copics... I do like my Tombo water based markers. How are copics different/better? Inquiring minds want to know. :D

HotMamaRama
05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
I've never used Tombo water based markers so not sure how they are different. I bought mine because I needed some flesh tones and I like how the Copics layer and blend once I got my hands on some. But really I am still learning how to use them. I will be bringing mine to Oregon, maybe you could bring your Tombo's and we can have a share, show and tell! :D

RobbyGirl
05-07-2010, 11:30 AM
I've tried both and found that Copic (alcohol ink)far exceeded the Tombos (water based ink) for blending and even coloring (for me) of course like anything else it's a matter of style and personal preference :yes:

lilbad
05-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Are we going to try to do workshops when we get together?

camcas
05-07-2010, 07:58 PM
I have the stampin up markers and they do not blend nicely and leave colouring'lines' so i often go over with my pencils..I have a copule of prismacolour markers [alcohol based] and I love them so i thought i'd try a few copics..again mostly the flesh tones cos they have a fab range.
if you want info on copics head on over to www.splitcoaststampers.com and into forums then tool product talk and there is oodles of info on copics and tons of links to follow..
Hi my name is camcas and i am addicted to the internet.....

HHC
05-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Hi my name is camcas and i am addicted to the internet.....

camcas... you make me laugh! We need to plan an Australia event so we can come over and play on your turf. I've always wanted to come visit Australia. :)

camcas
05-08-2010, 02:00 AM
well --i live in a seaside tourist town with lotsa cheap accommodation . I have a 3 acre block so plenty of space to camp out here if that is your thing as well..there is also an indoor swimming pool. I would be more than happy to host all of ya.
however -it sure aint cheap to get here ...or I would be coming there!! i cannot retell you [again]enough how much I wish i was...[sighs wistfully....]
Altho' once you meet me and discover I am a nerdy fat ugly grumpy mama with a weird sense of humour and a penchant for the bizarre and amusing ,as well as melting things,you might not be so keen to stay with me....

HotMamaRama
05-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Altho' once you meet me and discover I am a nerdy fat ugly grumpy mama with a weird sense of humour and a penchant for the bizarre and amusing ,as well as melting things,you might not be so keen to stay with me....

I think this is how my children would describe me on most days! Though I can't think of too many things I melt other than bees wax.

So what's the nearest airport to you? I'm going to go price tickets to come kidnap you... and if I can't steal you away then I will come camp in your yard. Unless you have big scary spiders or dingos that would want to snuggle me. Then I would stay in a hostile. :D

jaw
05-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Then I would stay in a hostile. :D

OMG!! I am laughing so hard! you girls make me giggle, snort, and literally laugh out loud every day!!!
(hostel ... just a bit of a different meaning! I love words and you just made me :biglaugh: )

HotMamaRama
05-08-2010, 12:20 PM
You know I was having the worst time typing this morning when I got on here, and haven't had my tea yet, and when I wrote that I was thinking to myself, I know that is not the one I mean but I am too tired to correct my typo's anymore... I am still struggling with typin' this morning. I think i should go back to bed.... glad you got a giggle though. :)

katilady
05-08-2010, 01:00 PM
as soon as i can afford a ticket i am coming to camp in your yard camcas! always wanted to visit aus!

camcas
05-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Ok -its on....follow the grungy paint splattered part -melted yellow brick road to Oz...nearest airport to me is Adelaide South Australia which is an international airport[on some days!!!]and then I would hire a bus[complete with orange possum--which just may or may not be the name of of my new blog I have not yet started but my be about to !]and come get you all from the port for the hour drive down south to my house.
Everyone should bring cossies for a dip in the pool-i'll even get hubby to heat it up for ya!!and I'll do a big passsionfruit pav and lotsa wine from all the local regions[there are about 6 different regions with several wineries each within 45 mins drive of here]so we are in for a LOOONNNGGG night!!
Sssiiiiiiggghhhhh.....it would be grand.......

camcas
05-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Oh and Trina...if you're thinking of staying in our local hostile....you'll need to bring that artists knife,bug spray and a very scented candle.....!
luckily I have lotsa room at my house!!

HHC
05-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Oh my gawd! I so wanna come, camcas!

And just for the record... your user title is just where I'm at with my job! "its been lovely ,thanks...but I have to scream now..." LOL!

JoyFlower
05-09-2010, 12:58 AM
I can just see all of us on a plane singing a rousing chorus of "We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz...because, because, because, because we're all incredibly odd!" Oh, well that's not exactly how it goes, but close enough for this crowd. ;)

Hugs to Helen...sorry work is kinda stinky...mine's always that way. Thank goodness we can retreat to this wonderful "place".

RobbyGirl
05-09-2010, 01:44 AM
I totally want to come! Especially in January during the Australian Open and of course to see you dear Cammy!

camcas
05-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Aussie open is in Melbourne..but i could totally get a good price to go over on the bus for a weekend to see the open ..melbourne is just aboput my fave plce in Oz too --spectacular quirky shops and fab eateries and cafes and GrEAT people watching!!

HotMamaRama
05-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Well I will certainly have to save up to come see you Camcas!! I just priced it and the cheapest is $3164.00, 3 stops, and two days of travel!!! OUch!! Though that was in December. About $1000.00 less in October. What is the best time of year to come to OZ?

RobbyGirl
05-10-2010, 01:24 AM
Are we going to try to do workshops when we get together?

Whatcha thinking Shirley?

camcas
05-10-2010, 05:24 AM
prob not in summer cos it can be over 40 deg celsius for days on end--our summer is your winter ..altho we have reverse cycle aircondo and a pool.
Autumn-as in your spring [ie now]is the best time i reckon-warm days and cool nights.
I must say the cost is THE ONLY reason why i am not coming to you -2stops and over $2000 AUD for me to get to west coast USA.
I've always wanted to visit Alaska too!!!..one day when we are both rich and famous !!!-or our children earn lotsa dough and can keep us in the manner to which we aspire to become accustomed LOL!!! start saving now kiddies......

HotMamaRama
05-11-2010, 10:30 AM
Camcas - I just bought an artsy piggy bank for myself to put loose change in to better support my art habit. As soon as I get enough in that fat pig, I'm coming to see you next! :) And of course when you come to AK I'll take you wherever you want to go. Hike Glaciers, salmon fishing, go find grizzly bears... just the normal Alaskan stuff.

BTW group - I have already forgotten, did we say were going to try to bring cards for trading too?? I had better start keeping some on the side them if so.

lilbad
05-11-2010, 04:40 PM
i really hope we are going to trade at least atcs...what about journal tip in pages. I do think we should bring out work kits, etc.

HotMamaRama
05-11-2010, 04:48 PM
What are journal tip in pages???

I would LOVE some tips, advice, practice, pointers, you name it!!! for doing an art journal! I bought one, did a few pages of *&$^&^# "art", and have temporarily given up. I really want to dive in, but am struggling with the whole idea.

RobbyGirl
05-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Oh I'm all for trading, I've already started setting aside cards! I don't know what Journal Tip pages are either?

amyfaerie
05-11-2010, 09:10 PM
well, it's official . . . i won't be back from my trip East when this weekend takes place! i'm so disappointed! :(

my grandmother is really slipping rapidly into Alzheimer's, so post-Rochester, I was going to stay with my parents in the Pittsburgh area for a bit to visit and help out. Now, I'm looking to stay a little longer to help my mom avoid putting my gram in a nursing home for a few more weeks--because I can stay with her.

So, hopefully the next time around when there's a PNW get together I'll actually be able to make it! I'm driving my own ass all the way to Seattle, if that's what it takes. :laugh:

Rogue Gal
05-11-2010, 10:04 PM
Wow, I'm so behind in this thread! RobbyGirl, I know that you have me listed to share a room with Trina (woot!) but could you also had me to the "definate" list? Also, did you say that the motel is within walking distance of your house? Or did I make that up?

Amy, I'm so sorry that you won't be able to join us *sniff*, but you are wonderful to stay longer to help your family. I'm sure that they will appreciate the help and just having you around during what has to be a really hard transition. Btw, I can't believe that I still haven't met you yet, as we're so freakin' close! One of these days...

Camcas, I really wish that you could join us, but I wish we could all join you even more! Sounds like you live in a fabulous place!

AKmamaof2 - early riser, huh? I would sleep until 11:00 given the choice, so I won't be joining you in the 6:00 wake up, but I'm sure we'll do alright. My quirks are that I like to read in bed until I get sleepy, and I take looong showers.

I totally want to trade with you all! I was planning to make atcs but am open to other ideas too. I'd like to put some ephemera baggies together for everyone but it may depend on how many people are coming. We'll see how well my good intentions pan out.

HHC
05-11-2010, 11:02 PM
So, lets see. We're trading ATC's, maybe doing tip in journal pages (when we learn just exactly what those are) and what else?

I'll be bringing my art "bag o goodies", and a moleskine journal to play in. Other than camera and wine, what else do I need? :)

HHC
05-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Amy, bummer we'll miss you this time. How cool that you're going to be with your grandmother. That's something you just don't want to miss.

HotMamaRama
05-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Amy - I was so hoping to hang with you in person, but you are soooo making the right decision to spend time with your grandma.

Christine - I don't like that I wake up early. I don't WANT to wake up early. My bladder wakes me up and then my brain turns on, and, then I'm awake. That said, I will be lucky if I sleep at all on this trip, as I want to make the most of every minute I have free. Most likely I will be gallivanting around Hood River at all hours taking in every sight, sound, taste, and art I can do in 5 days.

I'd like to bring bags of goodies, but I will be greatly limited to how much I can take on the plane.

HHC - other than camera and wine.... my mother would say clean undies, but really camera, wine, art supplies pretty much covers it in my book! :D

RobbyGirl
05-12-2010, 01:32 AM
I'm sorry to here about your Grandma Amy! We'll miss you but I'm hoping we can make this an annual or bi-annual event!

I share really well so I will have my art supplies available too. I'm open to all types of trading all though I usually pretty much stick to ATCs, Jewelry and altered dominoes. I'm curious to hear about the journals (tip pages.)

Christine of course I'll add you to the coming list! The hotel is about 2 blocks from my house, reasonable walking distance but I am more than happy to shuttle you too!

Goody bags what a great idea, I'll have to start working on some!

I'm so excited!

Rogue Gal
05-12-2010, 02:21 AM
That's perfect, RobbyGirl! That way Trina can get started on her day bright and early and I can just doze and wander on over when I haul my butt outa bed :) Or maybe she'll be a good influence on me and I'll get an earlier start to my day. I like *being* up early, it's the *getting* up that I find difficult.

Trina, don't worry about bringing goody bags or anything extra - just bring yourself and your art supplies. The airlines have made it hard enough to bring what you need when you travel, nevermind the extras :)

Robin, thanks so much for organizing this and sharing your home with us - you've gone above and beyond to host this!

And did I hear something about wine, chocolate, and margaritas? I am SO there!

lilbad
05-12-2010, 01:56 PM
The tip in journal thingie...I took a moleskeine journal to AFA in Indy last year. Passed it around and folks did pages in it as I did for them. It was hard to keep up, so this year, we are bringing pages...in my case probably watercolor paper....with our names on the back to pass out. That way, the artist can do their page at their leisure and then the owner of the journal can 'tip' it in or glue it in. Does that make sense?

RobbyGirl
05-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Ahhh yes that makes sense, what size pages are they Shirley?

lilbad
05-12-2010, 02:21 PM
The journals come in many dif. sizes. Mine happens to be the 3x5. However, some folks just had old books they had altered. Also, a few had chunkies on a ring that we worked on.

jaw
05-12-2010, 02:32 PM
oh ... I LOVE that idea! What great fun!!! you are SO smart!!! :jiggy: !!!

HotMamaRama
05-12-2010, 03:43 PM
oh ... I LOVE that idea! What great fun!!! you are SO smart!!! :jiggy: !!!

I second this statement!! I LOVE this idea!! I would totally be game for this.

So basically I can precut whatever size paper I want (with in reason), put my name on the back, and pass them around for others to do. Then collect them all and assemble them together in some way right!?!?

OOO-oOOO OOoO OOOo (said in my best Arnold Horshack voice - for you young ones, that would be from Welcome Back Kotter!)
I just bought a 6" X 6" 400 series Acrylic linen canvas pad with 10 sheets in it. I could cut some watercolor papers that size too and give folks the option of either one to work with. I am so excited about this idea!!:spinny:

RobbyGirl
05-14-2010, 12:38 PM
An amazing box of Australian goodies arrived from Camcas today!! CAMMY WOW you are such a sweetheart! We will be spoiled with these treasures. I'm sorry it was soooo expensive to mail. Rest-Assured we will send you pictures and lots of local goodies and art in return! (Nice how I promise for the whole group huh!:err:)

Everyone I'll be coordinating a care package for Cammy during our gathering. I hope you'll bring something special and local (and not too heavy) to add to it! She sent a wonderful box of Australian goodies and art supplies for our get together!

lilbad
05-14-2010, 05:04 PM
I think that is a wonderful idea....we should all contribute something for this sweetkins!

mrubyjean
05-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Terrific idea, RobbyGirl ~ I'll bring some Seattle treats!

HotMamaRama
05-14-2010, 06:00 PM
I was thinking of getting some Alaskan goodies together too. Not sure how well a giant King Salmon will travel though, so I had better stick to non parishables. If I can swing it past TSA inspection, I was hoping to bring along some Echo Lake Locker Cheese spread, and Reindeer sausage (for the non-vegans) Alaska wildberry CO. does some fair tasting chocolates, and jams/jellies. I'll see what I can muster up.

HHC
05-14-2010, 07:59 PM
Oh what fun. I love putting together goody boxes! Any restriction on what we can mail to Australia? Dried pressed plants? Tea?

lilbad
05-14-2010, 08:10 PM
Wine???????????

HHC
05-14-2010, 08:12 PM
Wine???????????

LOL! I was thinking lighter weight.

Oksana
05-14-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi everyone! I had to read several pages of the chattting at once.
1.Robin, thanks for having me in "for sure" list, but I am not from Seattle(never was). I will drive from Cheney, it is from Spokane,WA area.
2. It would be nice if EVERYONE prepares at list ATCs to trade.
3. I need to read again more attentively about an art journal pages, I mean the procedure how people plan to make it.
4. Would be nice to have a workshop! Themes?Techniques? Or in general? Will someone organize it or who wants?
All right, I am going back to reading your posts...Sure ,we all are going to have a good time during this gathering!

RobbyGirl
05-14-2010, 11:53 PM
Oksana I will be in Spokane next weekend for a tennis tournament. Not playing this time, going as a cheerleader for my hubby!

RobbyGirl
05-14-2010, 11:55 PM
"Wine" won't work, it's ridiculously expensive to mail according to Camcas and the small box full of delicious treats she sent cost $51.00 in postage :shocked::swoon: So think light and not too perishable.

camcas
05-15-2010, 12:19 AM
Hi everyone-glad the goodies arrived !!!
Now-just so that you dont miss me too much I thought I woudl post you all a little video entertainment treat...goes for about 1 minute and is unforgettable -in the worst way...pass the eye bleach!!!!
www.boingboing.net/2010/05/14/video-worst-wedding.html#_login
you wont be disappointed!

camcas
05-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Also - I am soo happy to be able to contribute to your little gathering cos I am soo grateful for all the fun and cyberfriendship and awesome art i get from you guys..a coupla pics in the gallery and a gorey blow by blow description of what you got up to will suit me just fine!!!
Of course..if you really MUST send chocolate i will not say no-please just bear in mind there are VERY strict bioquarrantine laws in OZ
I had a bundle of ATC returns from a swap destroyed once because one of them had a twig on it. I never saw the cards,just got a terse note from customs with a "dont allow this to happen again " type letter -like it was my fault!!!
So I 'm afraid I can only receive dead/plastic /artificial/preservative-laden/irradiated type stuff...Oh..and chocolate!!!!

HHC
05-15-2010, 01:06 AM
camcas... so I'm reading that pressed dried flowers are out, correct? And presume plant life include tea leaves too? *sigh* ;)

camcas
05-15-2010, 04:20 AM
HHC -sorry, I love tea as well but YES,that is out.:sad:

camcas
05-15-2010, 04:24 AM
here is the link to the quarantine page if anyone is interested
www.daff.gov.au/aqis/mail/cant-mail

camcas
05-15-2010, 04:30 AM
...Oh..and please note as it says half way down that teeth ,bones ,hair,and live animals such as snakes spiders and scorpions are not allowed....so ,don't worry about trying to wrap that moose Trina!!!!:D:laugh:

HotMamaRama
05-15-2010, 10:46 AM
so chocolate covered ants are out. And meat mooncakes our out, but it does appear that chocolate is okay. I thought about reindeer/moose nuggets in the chocolate, but it soulds like the x-ray machines would spot the hidden treasures in the chocolate.

BUT --- It does sound like chocolate, artwork, (that doesn't have twigs or dried flowers)and art supplies ARE okay to send!!! What about other candy confections? Like hard candies or taffy?

So if the tea bag was individually packaged in its own sealed wrapping that is still a no huh.?.
Now it reads, no uncanned meats, so does that mean if it is canned it is okay? So canned smoked salmon might be okay? Leave it to me to push my luck. ha ha

Rogue Gal
05-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Ooh, I love the idea of contributing to a goodie box for camcas! I will have to ponder what to include. Camcas, do you like scented lotions and such? I work for a bath & body care website and have access to lots of lovely smelling things. I like to ask first though, as some people are very sensitive to scent.

Oh, and that video clip - omg! That's no way to treat boobs :shocked: Just sayin'.

HotMamaRama
05-15-2010, 09:34 PM
Okay I am caught up on all my swaps! From here until our get together, I will be making cards for P365, that I will ONLY trade with you ladies at our gathering!!! :D I guess I had better get crack-a-lacking!!
Hey look - it's wine thirty here!! Woot WOot!

jaw
05-15-2010, 10:09 PM
OMG!! I am getting so excited now!!! yikes!!
I'll figure out something for the Camcas Care Package ... and definately toss in some $$ for postage ...
I have been "dry" in the art department lately. Time to get back in and make some fun things to trade! Thankfully, there are few "a-thons" between now and then, so that should get me going again!
What do you think of including a postcard of where we live for Camcas? Just a thought ...

camcas
05-15-2010, 11:25 PM
oooh I am excited now...!! thanks everyone - I LOVE AFA!!:wubclub::wubclub:!

HHC
05-15-2010, 11:40 PM
I LOVE the postcard idea... most have no plant life attached so should be safe. LOL! :laugh:

Oksana
05-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Hi Robin! Send me PM please,Which day exactly and where you will be in Spokane. Maybe I could meet you if you have time, of cause.

Oksana
05-16-2010, 05:02 PM
I also like the idea of a postcard for camcas. It could be even handmade?.. Since it is soo expensive to send a parcel to Australia, we could just send something individually(ATC, OTHER ART) as a thank you for camcas for her support of our group gathering.

RobbyGirl
05-16-2010, 06:01 PM
I'm happy to do a package to include all of our things together. A few people have offered to pitch in a bit for the shipping, that way we can include some ATCs that we make that weekend.

I'll PM you Oksana.

camcas
05-17-2010, 05:08 AM
:wubclub::cool::D

meganspaperstudio
05-17-2010, 10:09 PM
I would love to try & come. It's not too far for me to just drive over for the day :)

RobbyGirl
05-18-2010, 01:02 AM
We'd love to have you join us Megan!

Nerak65
05-18-2010, 07:16 PM
Hey there -- I'm planning on it if I'm still invited. I haven't been on ATC forever, but now that I only have 196 hours of work left.. I'm BACK!

We will be in the motorhome, so no need worrying about where I'll stay... Can't wait.

Thanks for the invite doll!
K~

HotMamaRama
05-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Yay more people to join in the fun!!!

RobbyGirl
05-18-2010, 08:46 PM
Thrilled to have you join us Karen!

The plan for Saturday is this (if you all are okay with it)

Lavendar Festival in the a.m. at the lavendar fields for a little plein air art
Lunch (Somewhere out and about, I'll think on it)
Wine Tasting for the afternoon
Drunkard Art and Pizza at my house for the evening

(and if we're really tipsy I'll fire up the karoake machine....LOL!!!)

JoyFlower
05-18-2010, 10:45 PM
That sounds like an absolutely marvelous day!

How super sweet of Cammy to send a parcel of delights. (((Cammy))) It will be fun to add to a goodie pack to send back.

Rogue Gal
06-02-2010, 03:13 AM
That sounds like a splendid day, Robin! I like the "Drunkard Art" part especially :laugh:

lilbad
06-02-2010, 10:29 AM
Sounds like a fun time! I still have room for one more from the Eugene area.

RobbyGirl
06-10-2010, 05:03 PM
1 month till our live gathering, I'm really excited! I am going to make my famous breakfast burritos on Sunday morning for all who wish to indulge! I'll also have bagels and what not. Could someone bring coffee? I have a pot to make it but we don't drink it so I never seem to have any in the house.

HotMamaRama
06-10-2010, 05:49 PM
I am getting so excited to get to meet you all in person!! Now I am trying to figure out a graceful way to bow out of the wedding reception in Oregon City on Sat. so I can stay and hang out with all of you!! ;)

HHC
06-10-2010, 11:44 PM
I'm getting excited too! This is going to be great fun!

jaw
06-10-2010, 11:59 PM
I'll bring coffee!!!! yummmmy .... (hhc ... remind me please! LOL)

jaw
06-11-2010, 12:01 AM
I am getting so excited to get to meet you all in person!! Now I am trying to figure out a graceful way to bow out of the wedding reception in Oregon City on Sat. so I can stay and hang out with all of you!! ;)

well ... we could just "escort" you there ... and PARTY!!!! :biglaugh::yes:

RobbyGirl
06-11-2010, 12:25 AM
We could send a ransom note and a bottle of good wine :yes:

RobbyGirl
06-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Martha sent me the most fabulous package of ATC Backgrounds that make my life so much easier when starting out new cards!

What would you all think about creating ATC backgrounds and exchanging them at the gathering?

The nice thing about creating backgrounds is you can paint or collage or ink or just cut large solid pieces down to ATC size. I've painted several large abstracts on watercolor paper and then cut them down for backgrounds and I love the results.

Here are a few of the backgrounds from that large piece and one I used for the FPAT:

HHC
06-11-2010, 10:03 AM
That's a cool idea! I'm up for it. I love making backgrounds... it's my favorite thing. :)

HotMamaRama
06-11-2010, 12:01 PM
I love the backgrounds idea Robin! Lately that is as far as I seem to be getting with cards. I paint the backgrounds, and then can't decide what else to add.

I like the ransom note idea!!! I need to call them and see if I can't get together with them on Thur. or Fri., but we shall see.

mrubyjean
06-11-2010, 01:10 PM
Backgrounds sound great ~ an easy fun project (happy you liked the ones I sent you, too)!

lilbad
06-11-2010, 01:24 PM
So looking forward to this. Robin, could u make a list of what we have settled on to bring. I can barely remember my name, so need a list! lol

Oksana
06-11-2010, 01:52 PM
So looking forward to this. Robin, could u make a list of what we have settled on to bring. I can barely remember my name, so need a list! lol

Yes, a general list of things would be helpful for me, too..:)

RobbyGirl
06-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Okay I'll see what I can do!

HHC
06-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Okay... let's not put too much pressure on our hostess. She's got a lot going just hosting us crazies!

Bring what you want to bring... plus background trades, chocolate, a bottle of wine. What else do we really need? heeheehee

RobbyGirl
06-12-2010, 10:38 AM
List to bring:
*Your smiling face
*Traveling art supplies (I'll share too)
*Any Cards you'd like to trade
*Something for our Group CamCas Package (Customs Friendly for Australia)
*Backgrounds you'd like to trade
*Goody Bags (Optional, some wanted to bring, NOT Required)
*Art Book, Journal or Tipping Pages you'd like others to work on for you.
*Sunscreen and a Windbreaker (This is the true Windy City....Windsurfing Capitol of the World!)
*Wine, Chocolate or any other yummies you care to share with the group.
*Hangover Medicine and insulin (Just kidding)

*Some space in your suitcase for the goody bags I'm working on, there is a larger item among other things. :yes: :mask:

I'll add to this if I think of anything else!

As far as evening meals go, I'm thinking Pizza one night, Pasta/Salad/bread the other ( I'll make something really simple, I know how to cook fancy but I'd rather art with you all...LOL) 3rd night we'll wing it!

Lunches-Out and about, we can hit the Safeway and grab picnic stuff or some of the awesome little restaurants all over town.

RobbyGirl
06-12-2010, 10:49 AM
Okay I edited that last one like 6 times....LOL and I'll probably keep editing so mark down the post # for when you pack!

RobbyGirl
06-12-2010, 10:54 AM
1.Trina (AkMamaof2)
2.Christine (Rogue Gal)
3.Martha (MRubyJean)
4.Christie (MrubyJeans Friend)
5.Helen (HHC)
6.Julie (JAW)
7.Cheryl Ann (JoyFlower)
8.Shirley (Lil Bad)
9.Oksana (Oksana)
10. Karen (Nerak65)
11. Sharon (Enotneica)
12. Nancy (Dragonstarr)
13. Lea (Trina's Friend)
14. Gretchen (Robby's Friend)
15. Me (Robby Girl)
16. SLRandom (Sheri)
17. Nerak65 (Karen)

Maybe Joining us from nearby locations: Els, DariRose, GenXster, Robin Crandell.

? able: Edens Rainbow, Siren, Mara Spires

Am I still up to date here? Anybody Missing?

lilbad
06-12-2010, 02:57 PM
OK. I have talked to coffeelatte, but not enotneica. So far, it's Rogue girl and I in my Jeep.

RobbyGirl
06-14-2010, 07:58 AM
More fun links concerning Lavendar Daze, Cherry Festival etc.

Fruit Loop (http://www.hoodriverfruitloop.com/index.html)
Lavendar Daze (http://www.hoodriverfruitloop.com/members/hood_river_lavender_farms.html)
Cherry Festival (http://www.hoodriverfruitloop.com/calendar/cherry.html)

HHC
06-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Oh, Lavendar Daze sounds cool! And fresh cherries! :)

HotMamaRama
06-14-2010, 12:05 PM
ditto on the lavendar and cherries!

DRAGONSTARR
06-14-2010, 11:29 PM
Hi RobbyGirl :) I wasn't sure if I could attend...but if you wouldn't mind another person - I would love to come over. I work on the 9th but would be able to come over on Saturday - just need to know when to be there for everything. My folks live in TD and I would drive from PTLD to stay with them and just commute back and forth because of the short drive - just need some where to park :)

RobbyGirl
06-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Love to have you Dragonstarr!

enotneicna
06-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Yyyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I'm coming to join the fun and art. Can't wait to meet you all. I have a couple of templates I will be bringing to share and give pointers...I love making moving cards and I am just learning Quilling...way fun. I will make some backgrounds using the paper nest that the hornet makes...my favorite medium besides feathers to work with...awesome stuff!!! I have a scrapbook with page protectors for my journal pages...now to work on some cards for trading, and some goodie bags. oOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOoooOOOoooooI'm soooo JAZZED!!!

RobbyGirl
06-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Eno I'm thrilled you can join us! I can't wait to learn about the moving cards.

RobbyGirl
06-22-2010, 01:10 AM
With added friends and Dragonstarr and Enotneica we are up to 15! My Table fits 8 and I have a folding table. I might be short chairs I'll start bumming them from friends soon! What a Party!

HotMamaRama
06-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Yay - more fun folks, can't wait to see the hornet nest paper art!!!
So I'm thinking about the goodie bags, art these arty goodie bags, or foodie goodie bags, or a little of whatever goodie bags? I haven't assessed what my luggage situation is going to be like, but I'm sure I can sneak in a wee bit of room for some Alaskan goodies! I better start getting organized.

HHC
06-23-2010, 12:52 AM
Oh dear, we are getting closer, aren't we? :jiggy: I guess I should start figuring out my goody bags, etc. too.

RobbyGirl, I can bring my own chair if needed. :) I have two padded folding chairs and a 6 foot table... it folds up to fit in the trunk. If that would help out, I'll bring it along.

jazzie
06-24-2010, 02:52 AM
Oh how I wish I could do this but my rich uncle hasn't died yet. Unless there is some other windfall soon I will not be able to make it.

[No, there really isn't a rich uncle.]

RobbyGirl
06-24-2010, 12:19 PM
Wish you could be here Jazzie!:wubclub:

enotneicna
06-26-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm makin goodie bags too....I have a 40 ft semi trailer next to my little two bedroom house...we moved from a 4 bedroom and bought a 2 bedroom so hubby bought me the trailer for storage...I have shelves set up and I take a basket and gather what I need and bring it in the house in the winter but in the summer I have a work area set up out there and I just leave the back door of the trailer open and I love it....about a third of the trailer way in the back is for holiday and camping storage...but the rest is allllll mine....lol

RobbyGirl
06-30-2010, 03:18 PM
Oregon Live Gathering is still happening regardless of my Wrist injury, I will just need more helping hands :) and the house won't be quite as sparkly clean as I would normally go fanatically about. Can't wait to see you all it will definitely cheer me up some!

Oksana
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
With added friends and Dragonstarr and Enotneica we are up to 15! My Table fits 8 and I have a folding table. I might be short chairs I'll start bumming them from friends soon! What a Party!

Do not worry about the table and such...I can seat on a turned bucket, or whatever..:)
I was thinking to bring some other art to trade, not only ATCs.If someone wants to trade 4x6, 5x7 paintings, it would be great! I also have couple things made as papier- mache and woodburning,too.

Oksana
06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
Oregon Live Gathering is still happening regardless of my Wrist injury, I will just need more helping hands :) and the house won't be quite as sparkly clean as I would normally go fanatically about. Can't wait to see you all it will definitely cheer me up some!

Who cares about your clean/not clean house:) Do not worry about that staff. We all will be too busy with our artsy things to look around!:)Take care of your wrist and try not to injure another one!

mrubyjean
06-30-2010, 06:39 PM
So glad you'll be up for company in July, Robby...we'll all be very helpful!!

Pamitha
06-30-2010, 07:15 PM
I would have loved to join you all at Hood River but the grandsons are flying down from Anchorage to stay with us on July 7. They do this every year and screw up any hopes I have of meeting swappers live. I love them like crazycakes though so what can I do? Next year, can you do it at the end of June? I MIGHT make it! Hood River is five or six hours drive from here.

DRAGONSTARR
06-30-2010, 10:43 PM
RobbyGirl...you take it easy and get that wrist better :) and don't worry about anything - we'll all pitch in. Thanks for hosting :D
Take care,
Nancy

HotMamaRama
07-01-2010, 12:41 AM
Robin, I'm a lefty so anything you need with a right hand/arm, I'm your girl!! I barely use mine. hee hee. YAY!!! Get to see you all in person very soon!! I had better get cracking on cards for trading, backgrounds, etc.

Tamrantula
07-01-2010, 01:05 AM
Robin, I'm a lefty so anything you need with a right hand/arm, I'm your girl!! I barely use mine. hee hee. YAY!!! Get to see you all in person very soon!! I had better get cracking on cards for trading, backgrounds, etc.

That is tooo funny, cause I am SOOOOO right handed....I always say my left hand is purely decorational, and it is only there to keep the other one company! LOL

lilbad
07-01-2010, 09:33 AM
What's this about a wrist injury....oh no. What happened?

RobbyGirl
07-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Thank you all for your kind words and support, that's a good part of why I love this site so much!! To answer questions: I play competitive tennis and injured it in a match this weekend. The injury is called TFCC Triangular Fibrocartiliage Complex. I know nothing about the potential surgery yet, I've only just seen my family doc and had xrays, am now being referred to a wrist specialist in Portland (an hour away.). From what I understand at this point is that it's sorts like messing up the meniscus in the knee. The surgery could either be pins or orthoscopic if that's the direction the new doc decides will fix my wrist. Right now I'm in a brace.

lilbad
07-01-2010, 07:38 PM
RG, what a bummer. Sounds painful and serious...do u want to cancel this?

RobbyGirl
07-01-2010, 07:45 PM
Not at all! I'm so looking forward to meeting you all! I got a better brace so I might even be able to create a bit!

Oksana
07-02-2010, 01:47 AM
Ouch! Sounds really painful! I admire your spirit! Seems like everyone would perfectly understand if you canceled the event now..
Hope, you will be able just to do finger pointing, and all guests will do everything for you.. It will be interesting...

lilbad
07-02-2010, 10:16 AM
Ya, RG, keep those fingers nimble!!

HHC
07-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I agree... and you can keep your fingers nimble pointing out what you need us to do. :)

I am so looking forward to meeting you all, and haven't gotten a thing ready for trading. :eek:

RobbyGirl
07-02-2010, 12:20 PM
You guys are the best ;)

lilbad
07-02-2010, 01:36 PM
I am bringing atcs to trade. Also, my tool bag to make things. Would u like to see some of the stuff from AFA?

HHC
07-02-2010, 03:42 PM
I'd LOVE to see some of the stuff from Rochester!

RobbyGirl
07-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Yes please!!