PDA

View Full Version : OS G 39 - The Photophantasists

kevywibbles
02-25-2008, 09:16 AM
This is a Photography Journal Page Swap

The Rules
1) To sign up for these, you must have a trader rating of 10 minimum and be an active member on the site. This swap requires a long-term commitment in creating and mailing

2) These swaps require a dedication of both time and money (for shipping costs, for materials, etc).

3) All members should PM me with your FULL contact information (Name, address, email address, and all telephone numbers). When I have everyone's info, I will send out the list to all members so that we can contact each other if necessary.

4) You are required to check in on this swap thread at least once a week to let us know how things are going. If you can't check in for whatever reason (vacation, illness, alien invasion, etc), please either post to the thread or PM me and let us know so no one worries. If you do NOT post to the thread or PM me for more than two weeks, your membership will be suspended, your name will be taken off the rotation and your pages held until communication is active again. NO EXCEPTIONS.

5) Mail out dates: We will have mail out dates of every month - date to be advised. Delivery Confirmation Numbers should be posted in the group thread.

6) Please pack your pages carefully. Use either 2 pieces of cardboard with the pages b/w them or one of the special photo mailers available at the post-office. If you are using thick embellishments take that into consideration when packing. Bubble mailers work great.

Any queries or concerns - let me know!

Group #39 - Photography For Beginners Group
1. kevywibbles.................."colour impact"..........................8x8.............. ................UK
2. vwozniak......................"Faces"............. .......................8x8........................ ......USA
3. goatgoddess.................."Black and White".......................8x8...................... ........USA
4. CarolSchmidt................."Faces".............. ......................?........................... ......USA
5. macbethchick................dropped from group
6. woodfork......................"Neon Signs".............................8x8............ ..................USA
7. joyflower......................"Hands"...................................8x8............ ....................USA

Posting Schedule

30 November 2007

Kevywibbles to Vwozniak - received
Vwozniak to Goatgoddess - received
Goatgoddess to Carol Schmidt - received
Carol Schmidt to Macbethchick - on standby
Macbethchick to Woodfork - macbethchick not been on since 24/10/07
Woodfork to JoyFlower - pages received
JoyFlower to Kevywibbles - received

31 December 2007

Kevywibbles to Goatgoddess - pages received
Vwozniak to Carol Schmidt - pages received
Goatgoddess to Woodfork - pages received
Carol Schmidt to Joyflower - pages received
Woodfork to Kevywibbles - pages received
JoyFlower to Vwozniak - pages received

31 January 2008

Kevywibbles to Carol Schmidt - coming soon
Vwozniak to Woodfork - received
Goatgoddess to Joyflower - received
Carol Schmidt to Kevywibbles - received
Woodfork to VWozniak - received
JoyFlower to Goatgoddess - received

29 February 2008

Kevywibbles to Woodfork x 2
Vwozniak to Joyflower
Goatgoddess to Kevywibbles
Carol Schmidt to VWozniak
Woodfork to Goatgoddess - received
JoyFlower to CarolSchmidt

31 March 2008

Kevywibbles to Joyflower
Vwozniak to Kevywibbles
Goatgoddess to Vwozniak
Carol Schmidt to Goatgoddess
Woodfork to Carol Schmidt-received
JoyFlower to Woodfork

ERRATA

Carol Schmidt to Woodfork

CIRCLE JOURNAL JAM

To make use of those abandoned buildings photos I suggest that we each create a set of journal pages to be sent around the other players - when you receive them you embellish them with your photo and a bit of a write up and embellish it a bit if you want (but dont show /scan the pages), then send it on to the next on the list so that they can do their bit

CREATOR OF PAGES Players

1. Kevywibbles - Vwozniak - Goatgoddess - Carol Schmidt - Woodfork - JoyFlower - Kevywibbles
2. Vwozniak - Goatgoddess - Carol Schmidt - Woodfork - Joyflower - Kevywibbles - Vwozniak
3. Goatgoddess - Carol Schmidt - Woodfork - Joyflower - Kevywibbles - Vwozniak - Goatgoddess
4. Carol Schmidt - Woodfork - Joyflower - Kevywibbles - Vwozniak - Goatgoddess - Carol Schmidt
5. Woodfork - Joyflower - Kevywibbles - Vwozniak - Goatgoddess - Carols Schmidt - Woodfork
6. Joyflower - Kevywibbles - Vwozniak - Goatgoddess - Carol Schmidt - Woodfork - Joyflower

vwozniak
02-25-2008, 10:46 AM
Hurray! We have a new home. Just finished Joyflower's "Hand's" pages. You can check them out here:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=1798
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=1797

goatgoddess
02-25-2008, 11:05 AM
Kevy is back :)

JoyFlower
02-25-2008, 12:34 PM
Hooray!! Kevy is back and we have a HOME again!! :jiggy:

Can someone send me all the contact info? I had copied everything from the old site, then my computer crashed before I could run the backup... :(

JoyFlower
02-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Val - What marvelous photos! I love the pages you have made for me!! Thank you!

vwozniak
02-25-2008, 02:53 PM
JoyFlower, so glad you like them.

kevywibbles
02-25-2008, 03:11 PM
Right I have updated the forum as best I can, can you let me know where you ahve got to - I am very tardy this month and will be trying to catch up over the next few weeks - I'm just glad you lot are very understanding :)

vwozniak
02-26-2008, 05:01 PM
JoyFlower, your pages are in the mail.

kevywibbles
02-26-2008, 06:11 PM
Sorry guys, but try as I may, I cannot do this anymore - there are lots of reasons why, but nothing that I can explain as to why I am pulling out of this site. Those who have sent cards, I will send them back - thank you for your support, I hope you keep well and enjoy this site - for what it is...

JoyFlower
02-26-2008, 09:53 PM
Kev - I don't know the circumstances, but I know we will miss you! But, you must do what feels right to you.

I will finish up my pages for Carol this week and get them mailed...I will pass JAM pages on to Val if Kev will be out of the rotation...that will just leave me with pages to complete for woodfork.

I still need everyone's addy info again.

vwozniak
02-26-2008, 09:58 PM
Kevy we will all miss you. THanks JoyFlower for picking up the pieces. I owe my last page to Kevy (which I will send), and will finish up the Jam pages you send on. Will pm you my address.

goatgoddess
02-28-2008, 11:55 AM
Joyflower will pm my info to you

I will be mailing Kevy's pages in the next day or two and then I have one set left - Val, faces.

I've passed on both sets of page jams to Carol a while back.

woodfork
02-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Here is my info: Jeannie Bass 2293 Cantor Court Lake Wales FL 33898. If you have it, please send Kev's address to me...I sent a total of 4 photo journal pages to him and would like to find out if he is going to send any to me. I'm hoping everyone will fulfill their obligations - 'specially since I've already sent pages to everyone in the group. I'll keep the faith and wait patiently. (o:

vwozniak
02-29-2008, 02:26 PM
I pm'd Jeannie Kevy's address. I think we are all prepared to meet our obligations with this swap. The only person who has not checked in is Carol (new name..Monarch)and she is certainly reliable.

JoyFlower
02-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Nice to see you checking in with the thread Jeannie - I have no worries that everyone, other than our first member who went MIA will fulfill their commitment to the group. :)

Thanks to everyone for sending info along to one another as needed!! I appreaciate each of you!

woodfork
03-02-2008, 12:30 AM
Thanks, V, for the address info. I'm thinking Kev will send my pages along any day now. I'll contact him IF I don't hear anything within a couple weeks. Nice to see so many familiar faces at this site.

adifferentstory
03-07-2008, 02:11 PM
I have just received and email from Kevywibbles:

Circle journal G39

Hi there

Could you leave a message on this thread for me - although I have come
off the site it doesnt mean I am not going to fulfil my obligations -
please could you ask them to bare with me and I will get my pages to
them - full on promise !

Cheers

Kev

JoyFlower
03-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Thanks for sharing with us adifferentstory - I knew Kev would still take care of us. :) And we have all agreed to continue and uphold our commitments too.

JoyFlower
03-22-2008, 01:58 PM
How is everyone doing? What outstanding commitments do we have?

I received stunning hand pages from Val! And Carol received her face pages from me...I need to do my neon sign pages for Jeannie, and that gets me caught up other than Jam pages maybe....

vwozniak
03-22-2008, 05:39 PM
I have my final page for Kevy, then I will be finished.

goatgoddess
03-24-2008, 02:33 PM
I still owe Kevy his pages and then Vals - I will get caught up this week I promise - I have the photos just have to get them printed out and sent off :)

vwozniak
03-24-2008, 03:16 PM
GG, take your time.