PDA

View Full Version : PIF:HAND PAINTED ONLY ~PLEASE READ FIRST POST

Juany
04-07-2010, 10:35 AM
PIF: HAND PAINTED ONLY~PLEASE READ FIRST POST!

In this PIF your cards must be Hand Painted Only!
You may use oils, acrylics or watercolor paint and a brush!
The themes of these cards should be pretty!
Think landscapes, seascapes, dreamscapes... fantasy (faeries, unicorns, dragons, Pegasus, gnomes, elves, etc) birds, cats, dogs, etc. etc. people like babes, children, teenagers, adults.
NO ABSTRACTS!

If no one takes your offer in 3 or 4 days please make a new offer.

You must have a +3 iTrader to play

You may not take another offer until you have mailed yours out

Players should agree to a 2 week maximum mailing dead line, and keep in communication

Please edit your original postto note when you mailed out, or to post a picture of your work it will help to keep the PIF/MMH threads in the correct rotation and running smoothly

No chatting in the PIF threads - this makes them really hard to follow.

Juany
04-07-2010, 10:43 AM
here is my hope someone like42932please send your address by pm when choose it..if any likes thisone ,I will change tomorrow

topacelot
04-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi Juany :)

There is a painted PIF thread...the only quick difference I see is how quickly the cards should be changed if noone claims and no abstracts
http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13858

personally I wish there were more animals offered...I'm not really a landscape person

Juany
04-07-2010, 12:59 PM
I fix that ,landscapes i every scape and fantasy that can be faeries unicorns pegasus,every that could be fantasy.people could be adults or children. sure could be every animal to.I hope every player post pretty tings to heelp this swap move fast..
please if you have a comentary or question PM me .{.NO CHATING IN THE PIF-THIS MAKES THEM REALLY HARD TO FOLLOW.}just have fun

Juany
04-14-2010, 02:36 AM
43307here is my other option I hope someone likes it

topacelot
04-17-2010, 01:20 PM
juany I'd love the little squirrel...I've been eyeing that one for a while and finally have something to offer :)
Calm Ocean (watercolor) - was traded

topacelot
05-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Anyone like my calm seascape? will take me a bit more time to pull out the paints if not...

topacelot
05-21-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm offering these as well
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/219/large/1_Poppy_Red_Purple_Tiger_Lily_Edge.jpg

topacelot
07-12-2010, 09:27 AM
the Tiger Lily has been traded...still a choice of landscape or poppy

topacelot
07-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Calm Ocean is now taken as well...the Poppy is the available one at the moment

fantasy firebird
09-02-2010, 04:23 PM
closed by request of topacelot