PDA

View Full Version : You're so Bad!!! - Due March 30

kevywibbles
02-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Returns were mailed out Wednesday 9th April

This swap is being taken over by adifferentstory.

Closed to sign-ups[

Date Due: 30 March 2008
# Participants: 15 max
# Cards:3 for 3

This is a swap not for the faint hearted. This swap is designed for you to think about the notorious and legendary killers and "baddies" that are well known from history - Sweeney Todd, Jack the Ripper, Vlad the Impaler, Guy Fawkes, Ned Kelly, Dick Turpin, Bill Sykes from Oliver Twist and other such people to name but a few - fictional or factual, so long as they are well known in history - nothing too recent as it may cause upset to those viewing the cards - if you have any concerns about your choices I would be happy to vet them.

This is a 3 for 3 swap, sign up/withdraw by 14 Feb 2008, for returns to me by 30 March 2008.
The usual rules apply, cards that are late will be held on to and swapped out with other perpetrators and sent back late. Cards that are not up to snuff will be sent back to the originator. Please create what you would be happy to receive. Any medium is allowed, so long as you keep embellishments to a minimum, it is your own work, it is sticker free and comes with its own death warrant (last bit optional). be as "nice" or as "graphic" as you like - if our players are somewhat squeamish then please let me know and I will do my utmost to swap out the least squeamish to yourselves, if your cards show wanton blood lust, then I am getting psychiatric back-up and security upgrades

Newcomers are welcome to take part - itraders will be left as per the sites terms and conditions.
UK players please provide postage and addressed envelope -
International players, please include addressed envelope -
Extras are always gratefully received and appreciated, but they are truly not essential, your involvement and enjoyment of this swap is all that matters

And May God Have Mercy Upon Your Very Soul!!!

1. Wolfwynd
2. Amyfaerie
5. wudwooda
6. paperfairys
8. wigbag
9. crazycat
10. Artspirit - not on this site
11. Asena
12. onyablue
13. tsetse fly - not on this site
14. isisjean

Merricat
02-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Hey Kev! :) Can you put the following info at the very top? Thanks! ;)

Date Due:
# Participants:
# Cards:

kevywibbles
02-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Hey Kev! :) Can you put the following info at the very top? Thanks! ;)

Date Due:
# Participants:
# Cards:

have attached said blurb, many thanks

kevywibbles
02-25-2008, 03:44 PM
Will update this swap asap

Merricat
02-25-2008, 03:52 PM
"said blurb" *giggle* - thanks Kevy! :)

kevywibbles
02-26-2008, 05:31 AM
so, where are you lot then?

wolfwynd
02-26-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm here!

Pretty much.

shelly
02-26-2008, 05:18 PM
Kevin, I sent my SECOND set of cards about 2 weeks ago (and they're GREAT...poisoner, axe murderer, and ripper)...they haven't arrived yet??

kevywibbles
02-26-2008, 06:09 PM
Sorry guys, but try as I may, I cannot do this anymore - there are lots of reasons why, but nothing that I can explain as to why I am pulling out of this site. Those who have sent cards, I will send them back - thank you for your support, I hope you keep well and enjoy this site - for what it is...

amyfaerie
02-27-2008, 04:25 AM
okay . . . i'm disappointed, but if it's the best for you, then you hafta do it. are you sending cards back right away?

(i've already been hit up for a private trade for one of them!)

thanks!

adifferentstory
02-28-2008, 05:56 AM
Hi everyone,

I will be taking this swap over from kevy. He will be mailing all the atc's that have been sent in to me on Monday.

I will be sending you all a pm explaining more fully sometime today.

adifferentstory
03-01-2008, 04:05 AM
A pm has been sent to all the participants I can get hold of.

adifferentstory
03-05-2008, 08:22 AM
Swap updated with those cards that Kevy has passed on to me. Feedback left for those that Kevy had not left it for

adifferentstory
03-22-2008, 02:30 AM
Only 8 days until the swap finished.

Asena
03-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Just checking into the thread!

adifferentstory
04-01-2008, 01:25 AM
I normally aim to send out returns a few days after the swap has ended. Unfortunately as this was not originally my swap it does not coincide when I can get to the post office. I aim to send out returns on Wednesday 9th April.

adifferentstory
04-06-2008, 05:10 AM
I have swapped around the returns. I will most likely be mailing them on Wednesday but my husband may get a chance to go to the post office before.

adifferentstory
04-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Returns were mailed out Wednesday 9th April

Asena
04-09-2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks for the update! I'll be watching for 'em!

onyablue
04-14-2008, 04:47 AM
Only took 5 days to get to me, that's fast from the U.K.

Thank you Crazycay for one of the most amazing act's I have ever received such a great concept bad elephants.

Thank you amyfaerie for another amazing card Alex DeLarge.

And thank you Paper Fairys for Letters from Hell absolutely a ripper.

Asena
04-14-2008, 11:38 PM
Got my wonderful cards! Thank you very much to adifferentstory for adopting the swap! Thanks too to her and Wolfwynd and paperfairys for the fab cards!

adifferentstory
04-23-2008, 08:47 PM
I am now moving this swap to archives. I am just waiting to hear from one person if they received their returns. Two have not yet joined this site. If you have not reveived your returns please send me a pm so that it can be rectified.