PDA

View Full Version : The May All Types of Art a-Thon

Pages : [1] 2

sniisk
05-20-2010, 10:41 AM
It’s the February All Types of Art a-Thon Weekend!

Co-hosted by Chardonnay1965 and sniisk. Come play with us this weekend! Create art using any medium, in any size, shape or form, post your creation on this thread, trade if you wish, chat, have fun!

Start time (in your time zone) 12:00 pm (noon) on Friday May 21, 2010 and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Sunday May 23, 2010

JUST WHAT IS THIS ART-A-THON?
It’s a marathon create-your-favorite-art weekend, done over the same day and time in each time zone.
It’s kind of like we were all together for the weekend to play with our art supplies and this thread is our play room.

This weekend we will :
1) Create art: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x4’s, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create.
And we'll be collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...
2) Trade art - if you wish.
3) Trade goody bags - just fill a bag with some fun arty things or ephemera, and post your offer and see who wants to trade. (posting pictures of the contents is optional)
4) Chat (if you can only stop in to admire the art and chat sometimes, that’s absolutely okay!)
5) HAVE FUN!

Remember this weekend is open to EVERYONE, and it is OPEN THEMED. Create whatever is speaking to you today.

HOW IT WORKS: At 12:00 noon on Friday May 21 (your time zone) start creating art, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Continue throughout the weekend. Trading and chatting ensues. At 11:59 on Sunday May 23 (your time zone) you’re done creating art… however you may continue to chat and trade as long as you like.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE: When you find a piece of art or goody bag you must have, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST: And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery: It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_SAT_Autumn_Redwing.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to size you want.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2115

NEW TO A-THONS?
If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm Chardonnay or myself, or post your questions to the thread.

OK then, let's create!

HHC
05-20-2010, 11:30 AM
I will have some time to play and I even have a clear art table all ready to go. The entire space is clear, which won't last long. LOL!

Thanks for hosting, Sniisk and Chardonnay1965!

bluelotusflower
05-20-2010, 12:33 PM
I even have a clear art table all ready to go

A clear art table???!!! :shocked: Wow. You ARE impressive, HHC! :yes:

Linda4atc
05-20-2010, 12:43 PM
:laugh: I hope to take part. Maybe I'll try to get some backgrounds prepped and ready to go...

chaosatlanta
05-20-2010, 12:48 PM
yeah ... I need to do that too. I'm always slow with the art ... I may want to trade some unusual stuff this time ... I got a button making machine for my birthday & I am already a button making freak! I may do some mini art and make it into buttons ... I may make some charms or art dolls or crazy fabulous stuff. hmmm ... I wonder ...

oh, was I thinking out loud again? sorry.

23 hours and 12 minutes to go ....

sniisk
05-20-2010, 01:00 PM
16 hours to go here :).

Evalila
05-20-2010, 02:17 PM
My schedule is quite full at the moment, but I´ll try to play as much as possible :yes:

HHC
05-20-2010, 03:51 PM
A clear art table???!!! :shocked: Wow. You ARE impressive, HHC! :yes:

Heehee! I started a small project so it's not as clear as it was earlier.

Chardonnay1965
05-20-2010, 04:58 PM
woo hoo...it's almost playtime..:D:D

lemurkat
05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Excellent, 2 hours to go here in Aotearoa!

Cat's Cradle
05-20-2010, 07:12 PM
I plan on making some more Zens this weekend. Maybe some stitch markers, too.

Linda4atc
05-20-2010, 07:23 PM
I will probably do some zens as well since I can do them here in the house trailer, the other art I need to go over to the studio to do. What is a stitch marker?

chaosatlanta
05-20-2010, 07:24 PM
...I have these little circular wood chips in different sizes, so I'll be hand painting these to make some of the pins and earrings.

hee-hee - I have some of those, too! Will have to see what develops.

GoldenWolf
05-20-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm stuck in a mediation seminar until 5:30 PM my time (although we did get out half an hour early today). However, my BF got a lot of new work so I may be able to play here during the day while he works. Woot!

winterchild
05-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Oops it's 13 minutes past 12.... I just found the thread and missed 13 minutes... have new watercolours (my first real tube ones not stolen from the kids!) .... Gonna give it a go..need lots of support so please share and talk :)

Thanks

Bobbuy

PS My first *athon*....

winterchild
05-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Hey we'll be in the same time zone Lemurkat...woohoo! Have you started yet!!

lemurkat
05-20-2010, 08:53 PM
After lunch!

jaw
05-20-2010, 08:56 PM
I'm working all weekend again, but actually worked on some backgrounds today! Trying to get myself out of this "artist's block" that I've been experiencing.
Maybe I should go get some Baileys ... hmmm ...

winterchild
05-20-2010, 09:32 PM
I am trying to clear up... should have known abut this last night... trying to find stuff you once owned and loved after not seeing it for 5 years and having it shipped half way round the world can be heartbreaking! I lost my boxed set of 108 Karismacolors..... aaargh!!!

*So* Trying to find materials and organise a workspace in the huse somewhere warm but out of everyones else way and grasping hands... everytime I buy a new drawingp pen.gluestick.. whatever.. it dissapears as my art table is like in a walkthrough in the workshop whcih everyone treks through all the time on the way to bedrooms, kitchen, outside.. blah....

but am I procrastinating.... ;-P

Anyone wanna post workspace pics LOL!!

winterchild
05-20-2010, 10:11 PM
hehehehe!!! Another one... I just made a cuppa black tea, scanned a few cards I did the other day and made a few ATC backs... oh and I am looking for pencils LOL!! How many ATC's do people usually make at these athons..!! Its fun and I need it so what the hell..phone stays off, car stays still.... teenagers and man are away, it's just me and the little people all weekend.... and you guys of course!

Evalila
05-21-2010, 01:02 AM
Ooh, those on the other side of the world have already started to play. Can´t wait to see what you all create. :yes:
Will have to wait 5 hours until I can start, but have lots to do until then.

winterchild
05-21-2010, 01:54 AM
I've done one card....! Will share..soon :) The mistakes are being gessoed out as I type!

sniisk
05-21-2010, 02:09 AM
So many players here! It's 9 am in my time zone. I'll start creating after some hours if I don't have too much work.

winterchild
05-21-2010, 03:16 AM
Yay Sniisk..... good to see you here :) What time is it there... its 7.15pm Friday evening in NZ.....

winterchild
05-21-2010, 03:31 AM
Here ya go......

lemurkat
05-21-2010, 03:31 AM
I've made two postcards today - one was before noon though. But I then spent most of the afternoon in bed with a cold and a hot water bottle so it is highly possible I shall be up late tonight making at least one more postcard.

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 03:32 AM
Well it's after midnight (Thursday) here and I have been doing art all day. I am working on swap cards and the By The Sea chunky pages. Including one for the Hostest, and one to keep I need 7 Chunky pages. I think I painted 8 backgrounds. And have 3 of the main images drawn and painted.

I better get some sleep, see you all tomorrow.

sniisk
05-21-2010, 03:48 AM
Just a bit over an hour and it's noon here. I will be at home after 5 pm but because the last 3 hours are just "sitting and doing nothing" (I'm an exam supervisor then), I think I can make some cards at the same time.

Laffqueen
05-21-2010, 04:35 AM
work...then fun! I'll be back later.

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 06:03 AM
I plan on making some more Zens this weekend. Maybe some stitch markers, too.

what are stitch Markers???

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 06:06 AM
well I have had dinner and done a few odd jobs and now it is time to play..:D:D...

sniisk
05-21-2010, 06:14 AM
Hi Lorraine, nice to see you here too :).

chaosatlanta
05-21-2010, 08:05 AM
good morning (afternoon, evening). It's about 8 am here (4 hours to go) ... I can't wait to get started.

Cat's Cradle
05-21-2010, 08:17 AM
Chardonnay, stitch markers are used to mark the "right" side, stitches for later use, pattern repeats, etc. in knitting and crochet. I make knitting ones that have loops to place on the knitting needles, and the crochet ones resemble earrings. If you look at the Stitch Markers (http://www.etsy.com/sections_contents.php?section_id=5402968) section of my Etsy shop, you can see some of what I've made in the past.

I have almost four hours yet, then I can start my Art-a-Thon stuff. My kids are excited because I told them we're going to do some Zentangles for our weekly "artists' party."

adifferentstory
05-21-2010, 08:38 AM
Wonderful Goth girl Winterchild.

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 08:44 AM
ok here are my first 2 cards..Hope ya like 'em..:D

just pm me if ya wanna trade..:D

melissamyth
05-21-2010, 09:53 AM
I have to work!!! until 6:30 :( , but I will definitely be around after that :)

rubyragdoll
05-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi all, Ireland calling in. Busy week at work but ready to go evening, can't wait to start.

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 10:06 AM
ok here is my last card for the night,

#003 http://inlinethumb23.webshots.com/29846/2722218560040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2722218560040999427iFeCuU) TRADED

Evalila
05-21-2010, 10:11 AM
Here are my first cards for today - for friedaquilters Vintage Lace ATC swap

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_VintageLace001.jpg - not available -

HHC
05-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Good morning from the Western Coast of USA! Great start to the a-thon, winterchild, chardonnay and evalila!

I will be able to play later this afternoon, have a meeting at noon and a few errands to get done first. I am playing with some backgrounds now, however.

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 10:50 AM
nite nite all i am off to bed...

HHC
05-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Good night, Chardonnay!

sniisk
05-21-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm finally at home and have drawn some hours :).

Good night Lorraine!

Cat's Cradle
05-21-2010, 11:04 AM
I'm working on a Zentangle for the PIF thread, and I can get started on my ATART in another hour. Not that I'm watching the clock or anything...:err:

beeps
05-21-2010, 11:05 AM
i have a packed afternoon but time to post now. so i'll be 1 hour early to the party :)

I have MAD TEXT PAPERS - chinese, portagease, spanish and russian - from old college textbooks. i know people like text pages. i've seen a few charts in the books too - i can hunt down cool bits like that for people who are interested. I also have SCANTRON bubble sheets (white/green) that are from before they got the new system with PINK sheets. i can send parts of either. if i cut student's names off you can even have some with random bubbles filled in :)

i can send you an envie full for ???

PM me if you are interested. maybe we can trade a card or blanks? fabric bits? i have a lot of interesting papers but haven't really gotten into collaging myself. if you want some and don't have anything to trade, i will also mail you some if you supply a SASE :)

TimeInMyHands
05-21-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm hoping to clear a path to my work space later and make up a few cards, etc. to trade!:yes: WooT WooT!

sniisk
05-21-2010, 12:31 PM
My first cards made in the exam hall :).

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/3_3.jpg ATART #1 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_19.jpg ATART #2 TRADED

Available cards moved.

Now I'm collaging.

KESagers
05-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Great cards Sniisk!

I am past noon here so I'm going to go get started on something.:D

BTW I have wallpaper inchie blanks if anyone wants any.

dmnh
05-21-2010, 01:27 PM
It's almost 12:30 here in the land of Kansas so I'm fixing to get busy on ATCs.
I'll be offering some goodie bags as well as soon as I decide just what will be in the goodie bags.
I shall return!

Evalila
05-21-2010, 01:34 PM
Here are 2 bookmarks (2 x 6"). I would trade one for an atc, too.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Goddess002.jpg "Goddess" TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Gypsy003.jpg "Gypsy"

ginabee
05-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Great cards, ya'll. I can't believe I forgot about this...I'm fighting an ear infection, blah. I hope to make at least a couple of somethings...

mrubyjean
05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Evalila ~ your bookmarks are beautiful!

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Hmmmm I can see a bunch of 2x6 (bookmarks) become a cute little book by putting a ring through that hole in the top left corner!

HHC
05-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Oooohhhh... I have some things for goody bags. I'll see what I can scrounge up. :) Got a few backgrounds made, and off to a meeting shortly.

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Sent you a pm Evalia! It's less than hour left for me now. I am still working on the chunky pages for the By The Sea Swap.

KESagers
05-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Finally Sniisk - here is your Ducky card!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Baby-Ducky-for-Sniisk.jpg
TRADED

Cat's Cradle
05-21-2010, 02:10 PM
Oy! Just now finished my Zentangle for the PIF. Haven't started my ATART yet, but will do soon. Kids get off the bus in less than an hour, so I need to get things set up for them. :)

sniisk
05-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Kristin, the duck is so cute! Thank you :wubclub:.

melissamyth
05-21-2010, 02:38 PM
on lunch, just stopped by to see. So much great stuff already.

I'm soo antsy at work, all I can think of is all the stuff I want to try tonight!!

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 03:01 PM
melissa well see you after work, don't get yourself into trouble because you can't foccus on your job. :laugh:

Kristin that duck is adorable! Sanna, I think you better hide it from Just Ducky.

45507Here is a sneak peak at the images for my chunky page swap. I'm getting tired of painting, ready to do something different. One minute till noon and I already have two trades set up. He I have Rolos available too if anyone wants to trade rolos?

dmnh
05-21-2010, 03:01 PM
No art from me yet. There will probably be art from me before the ATART is finished but right now I have 3 little tins to offer for trade.

gift card tin 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 x 5/8 inches already prepared for altering (I gave them a good burning yesterday) (6.5 x 11 x 1.5 centimeters)

inside the tin:
7 plastic 3D critters all of them about an inch tall or so
10 glass or stone beads
4 acrylic green leaf beads
metal disk 2 1/4 inch across
pc of nylon screen
3 orange plastic sticks
polymer clay blue candy cane
4 trivia game cards
3 spelling cards
3 miniature cards of various types
1 card from a commodity trading board game

not all the cards in the tins are the same but are from the sources stated

I'd like to trade these for art. If you'd like one, pm me and we'll work out what the trade will involve. I will trade internationally.

I see some mighty fine art appearing in this thread already and the games have just begun!

I have more goodies to offer and will get some pictures up in a bit.

all tins are traded

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 03:07 PM
gave them a good burning?

dmnh
05-21-2010, 03:10 PM
You burn the paint off the tins. I threw them in the wood burning stove out in the garage and then sanded them with a scotch pad (like you use when doing dishes). You can sand the paint off of them, but it's much easier to just throw them in a fire.

Evalila
05-21-2010, 03:13 PM
Here are two atcs from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Capture004.jpg Capture the Joy http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Thinking005.jpg Thinking of you TRADED

dmnh
05-21-2010, 03:29 PM
I have roughly 4 million things in my stash. For all I know, could be 40 million things....let's just say I have a BUNCH of stuff! If you're looking for something in particular that is out of the ordinary please don't hesitate to ask. I just may have what you're looking for. I don't have a lot of 'traditional' art supplies but I have tons of stuff most folks don't associate with art.

No pictures needed for this stuff, but it's for offer as well.

rolodex cards 5 x 3 inches
ATC blanks
Inchie blanks
Twinchie blanks
Beer coasters 4 x 4
recycled chipboard 4 x 4
ATC size envelopes made from magazine pages and other sources

Tissue paper in various colors and patterns cut to roughly 6 - 8 inch squares.

beads
I have beads galore! Ask, if you need beads, I may have what you need!

I'll trade for art and I will trade internationally. PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff or if you're in need of stuff not mentioned.

I really need to destash and I'd rather have art than stuff. Help me get rid of some stuff, please! :)

sniisk
05-21-2010, 04:20 PM
It's about 11.30pm here. My time to go to sleep now. I'll upload my collage ATCs in the morning.

Good night and make many new cards :).

okwiccan
05-21-2010, 04:32 PM
well, i couldn't find the thread. so i have been waiting for 5 pm to start working. lol
finally contacted sniisk for info. she is always saving my grits. i will get some art up before i have to hit the hay. great art so far.

KESagers
05-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Sleep well Sniisk!

This is an unmounted die cut - approx 5 1/2" by 4 1/2". Those are teeny tiny punches glued to the tail with tweezers and a lot of patience.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Blue-Bird.jpg
Blue Bird

sniisk
05-21-2010, 04:35 PM
well, i couldn't find the thread. so i have been waiting for 5 pm to start working. lol
finally contacted sniisk for info. she is always saving my grits. i will get some art up before i have to hit the hay. great art so far.

But you found us now :). Better later than never.

theweavershand
05-21-2010, 04:48 PM
darn it...i forgot this was going on...im out of town til tomorrow probably...may not get to play! dang...dang...dang!

KESagers
05-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Here is another bird:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Yellow-Bird.jpg
Yellow Bird-TRADED

Laffqueen
05-21-2010, 05:08 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__2095.jpg May ATART #2 available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__1094.jpg May ATART #1
available

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Heres the first one http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Dragonfly_Zen_5-21-10.jpg Dragonfly Zen available

KESagers
05-21-2010, 05:37 PM
One last bird for today - I'm moving on to something else.:D

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Green-Bird.jpg
Green Bird-TRADED

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Finally Sniisk - here is your Ducky card!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Baby-Ducky-for-Sniisk.jpg
TRADED

lol..how cute..has Just Ducky seen it??:D

Chardonnay1965
05-21-2010, 05:47 PM
well good morning all....I have done my morning chores..so now it is play time.:D:D

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 05:51 PM
Morning Lorraine

KESagers
05-21-2010, 06:47 PM
LOL - about the duck card - Just Ducky traded me for the original and Sniisk has been waiting forever for her version. I think I have a few more ducks cut out so there may be more appearing this weekend.;)

melissamyth
05-21-2010, 06:52 PM
Yahoo, here to play. Those birds are so cute KESagers :)

GoldenWolf
05-21-2010, 07:15 PM
I have a PIF that I need to finish up and then will try to get some ATCs done for trade. I already see lots of great stuff and I'm sure I'll see more I'd love to trade for over the weekend.

chaosatlanta
05-21-2010, 07:24 PM
wow! lots of beautiful stuff here already!

here I am already having drama: :eek:
I had just gotten out my supplies & started working on my first ATC .... it was storming a bit here in Atlanta. When the rain let up, I heard some unusual water noises - weird dripping and sounds like water in the walls ... then it started intensifying ... (can you see where this is going?) All of a sudden, I'm having a rain shower in my bedroom and bathroom! Water coming out of the ceiling light fixture and through the ceiling, through the walls, every place it can find to come out ... I ran out of buckets and pans I had so many drips. uugh! Turns out a water pipe burst in the apartment above me & nobody was home.

Anyhow, I had to spend the whole afternoon moving stuff around & trying to keep the damage to a minimum. (I was very fast & creative & so no major damage to my possessions.) So I have no art to trade, today. Better luck tomorrow. (I think I will do some watercolors.)

~Cheryl

bluelotusflower
05-21-2010, 07:29 PM
:shocked: Oh so sorry, chaosatlanta! That's horrible.

(I think I will do some watercolors.)
How wonderful you have a sense of humor about the whole catastrophe!

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Bluelotusflower said exactly what I was thinking! "watercolors..." :laugh:

KESagers
05-21-2010, 08:06 PM
Oh man! Not good when it's raining inside. I'm glad you were able to keep your things from getting damaged Chaosatlanta.

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Lacey_Red_ribbons_5-21-10.jpg Lacey Red Ribbons available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Two_Drops_5-21-10.jpg Two Drops traded

okwiccan
05-21-2010, 08:20 PM
hi guys, chaosatlanta, just breath deep. my apartment flooded while i was on vacation 2 years ago. i know what a mess that is. watercolors are definitely in order. i have put up my 7 cards for the day in my gallery. please go check them out.

winterchild
05-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Thanks adifferentstory... love your name btw!!

winterchild
05-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Good luck with that Chaosatlanta..... I know all about plumbing problems... have had them all here this year.. but as winter approaches I do hope we are on top of most of them!

The amount of art here this morning is AMAZING!!! I wish we were in the same time zone.... but then I get all this to lok at first thing! I have only made the one card, but see what today brings.... have to see to Moon our goat and the kids first!!

KESagers
05-21-2010, 09:33 PM
A series of baby ducky collages for the ATART this weekend.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Bingo-Ducky.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Garden-Ducky.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Pink-Flower-Ducky.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Wash-Day-Ducky.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Sweet-Spring-Ducky.jpg
Bingo Ducky, Garden Ducky, Pink Flower Ducky, Wash Day Ducky, Sweeet Spring Ducky

dsign49
05-21-2010, 09:45 PM
Like your ducky series KEsagers

dsign49
05-21-2010, 09:48 PM
I am to tired to play tonight. I got home from babysitting to grandchildren and you know these split level homes are not for me. The five year old wasn't bad but the one year old was either up or down so that means I was always on the go. Be back later.

winterchild
05-21-2010, 10:18 PM
Those ducks sure have been breeding fast..nice one.. I have almost completed another ATC which makes a grand total of two cards and 6 backs LOL... now to attack the mess... problems.... trouble is if I set up my winter workspace in the spare room.... I can't get at it when we have people to stay.. hmmmmm....

dmnh
05-21-2010, 10:37 PM
You all been busy since I was last here! Cute ducky series, Kristin!
I've been next door making matchbox shrines with the neighbors. My sister and her boyfriend...mine is drying at the moment but later it will be up for trade.

I managed five ATCs this afternoon and evening also.

BOP Zen
orange and pink quilt top
pink flowers
zen cat
zen lizardTRADED

PM me if you're interested, please.

bastcrystal
05-21-2010, 10:51 PM
No art from me yet. There will probably be art from me before the ATART is finished but right now I have 3 little tins to offer for trade.

gift card tin 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 x 5/8 inches already prepared for altering (I gave them a good burning yesterday) (6.5 x 11 x 1.5 centimeters)

inside the tin:
7 plastic 3D critters all of them about an inch tall or so
10 glass or stone beads
4 acrylic green leaf beads
metal disk 2 1/4 inch across
pc of nylon screen
3 orange plastic sticks
polymer clay blue candy cane
4 trivia game cards
3 spelling cards
3 miniature cards of various types
1 card from a commodity trading board game

not all the cards in the tins are the same but are from the sources stated

I'd like to trade these for art. If you'd like one, pm me and we'll work out what the trade will involve. I will trade internationally.

I see some mighty fine art appearing in this thread already and the games have just begun!

I have more goodies to offer and will get some pictures up in a bit.

1 tin is TRADED 2 still available
I've PM'd you DMNH :)

Hi ev1 - it's been a long time since I've done one of these. I'll post some goodies soon.

KESagers
05-21-2010, 10:58 PM
I created a few alcohol ink backgrounds today and then turned them into digital kaleidoscopes. Unlimited prints.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_pink-brown-2atcw.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_purple1atcw.jpg
Pink and Brown, Purple and Blue

KESagers
05-21-2010, 11:17 PM
Thanks all for the comments on the duck family!:D

bastcrystal
05-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Here's one someone might enjoy http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2664/small/1_pretty_in_pink.JPG "Pretty in Pink" - Traded

HHC
05-21-2010, 11:33 PM
Well poo! I have a few ATC's done but my scanner is acting up and not wanting to talk to my computer. *sigh* Hopefully I'll be able to post them sometime soon. :err:

HHC
05-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Nice art you all have been posting... by the way. :D

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 11:36 PM
Ohh Helen I hope the scanner and comp start communicating soon..... :unsure:

Just Ducky
05-21-2010, 11:47 PM
Hi ya all.... DUCKY is in the building...
well almost... I finally got some cards made.... but my other compter is having is giving me fits... and I scanned the cards and have them in the OTHER, computer...
soooo... I can't play tonight...:cry:

Linda4atc
05-21-2010, 11:55 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Red_Hear_Zen_5-21-10.jpg Red Heart Zen available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Lost_Web_5-21-10.jpg Lost Web traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_White_on_Black_Inchie_Set_5-21-10.jpg White on Black Inchie Set available

melissamyth
05-21-2010, 11:56 PM
phew here are my first. others in the making.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_atoa2.jpg available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_treeinbubble.jpg traded

HHC
05-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Ducky! I know how you feel.
My scanner finally decided to talk to my computer... and here's what I have finished so far. All are beeswax collages.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_dream_as_long.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153181) Dream as Long
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_nu-rose.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153182) Nu-Rose (TRADED)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_ray_of_sunshine.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153183) Ray of Sunshine (TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_sleep.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153184) Sleep
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_par_avion.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_par_avion.jpg) Par Avion (TRADED)

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 12:01 AM
OOO I like the Winged Key!

Hiya Nacy, sorry about the computer. My husbands computer crashed again too. It sucks, we just had both fixed less than two months ago.

HHC
05-22-2010, 12:04 AM
Wow! Some fabulous art happened while I was uploading!

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 12:06 AM
love them Duckies...and wow look at all the fab art....:D...

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 12:08 AM
here are my latest cards..Kitties this time..:D:D

#005http://inlinethumb29.webshots.com/46812/2021923400040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2021923400040999427kGYOlp) TRADED

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 12:13 AM
wow love em HHC

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 12:27 AM
well, I have to work at 9am so I better pack up for the night. :( I have some stuff done, but can't scan until its dry. Be back around 4 pm tomorrow . . .

HHC
05-22-2010, 12:32 AM
melissamyth, is that key a stamp, or did you create it yourself?

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 12:38 AM
I drew it. I wish it was a stamp tho ;) I tried to carve one, but it was horrible.

winterchild
05-22-2010, 01:02 AM
I love drawing on old text.... those are great... really neat stuff here...!!

Bobby

sniisk
05-22-2010, 01:22 AM
So many new players, so many beautiful ATCs!

I need to upload my cards soon.

sniisk
05-22-2010, 01:24 AM
First of all, here are some ATART cards from OKWICCAN.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_164_001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_166_001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_168_001.jpg

Ask for a trade from her, not from me :).

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi Sanna..:D:D

sniisk
05-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Here are the cards I made yesterday.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_106.jpg ATART #5 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_116.jpg ATART #6 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_113.jpg ATART #7 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_115.jpg ATART #8 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_20.jpg ATART #9 TRADED

And as usually, I already have a pile of half made cards here...

Evalila
05-22-2010, 01:44 AM
Good Morning! :D

Great art has been posted while I was asleep. :yes:
Will have to do some more cards so I have a little more to trade, but first I need to have breakfast.

sniisk
05-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Hi Lorraine and Evelyn! Good to see this thread is active even if the USA is sleeping :).

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 02:17 AM
Oh Sanna I love your Oriental cards...

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 02:19 AM
here's my last in the Kitty series

#006 http://inlinethumb64.webshots.com/47487/2430931510040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2430931510040999427yzJlGP) TRADED

next up Kimono's and dresses..:D

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 02:28 AM
Well not all of us are sleeping yet. But I am very tired now so this is it for the day.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Blast_Off_Bookmark_5-21-2010.jpg 2x6 Blast Off Bookmark traded Painted background, acrylics and rubberstamped images.

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 02:31 AM
Goodnight Ladies. See you in 6 or 7 hours...

sniisk
05-22-2010, 02:34 AM
Good night Linda. You were quite late here :).

okwiccan
05-22-2010, 02:39 AM
good morning to you all. it's 1:30 am here, & i am not sleeping. i am always more in tune with the crowd across the water. thanks so much sanna for transfering my cards to the
thread. the art being posted is just great. but i am hoping for more people posting tomorrow. i will post a few more tonight (morning) before i try to sleep.

sniisk
05-22-2010, 02:43 AM
Hi Sue, you really are late here :).

Evalila
05-22-2010, 04:15 AM
Here are my first cards for today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Girls008.jpg Girls will be girls

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_InTheSun007.jpg In the sun traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Roadtrip006.jpg Roadtrip traded

okwiccan
05-22-2010, 05:08 AM
hi sanna, yes i create my best art when i am in severe pain & can't sleep. so i have uploaded 4 more cards to my gallery. every body please go take a look. thanks

sniisk
05-22-2010, 05:22 AM
Here are some more ATART cards from OKWICCAN.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_182_001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_186_001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_187_001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1319/small/1_188_001.jpg

sniisk
05-22-2010, 05:32 AM
Here are some new cards. More coming in the evening. I have to shut down my computer now because it's too hot here and it is having some fan problems. I try to fix it.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_111.jpg ATART #10 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_110.jpg ATART #11 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_102.jpg ATART #12 TRADED

Laffqueen
05-22-2010, 07:13 AM
Okay, 2 more
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__3095.jpg May ATART #3 Available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__4096.jpg
May ATART 4 Available

Laffqueen
05-22-2010, 08:09 AM
and anotherhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__5097.jpg
May Atart 5 available

Evalila
05-22-2010, 09:02 AM
Here are two more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Bird011.jpg Bird TRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Laughter010.jpg Laughter TRADED

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 10:08 AM
ok here are my latest...

#007 http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/46679/2493726950040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2493726950040999427ROELSp) TRADED

#008 http://inlinethumb60.webshots.com/45627/2063584900040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2063584900040999427iBVEuE) TRADED to the Duck

#009 http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/47172/2240697910040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2240697910040999427AknkTL) TRADED to the Duck

#010 http://inlinethumb05.webshots.com/43972/2283415290040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2283415290040999427eUyNMX) TRADED

Theresagram
05-22-2010, 10:33 AM
Ack!! I didn't know this one was going on!!! And I've got the weekend off! And I have time to play!! Woohooo!!

sniisk
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi all, just letting you to know that we are having a terrible thunder storm here. Electricity is sometimes on and then off. If you don't hear anything from me, it means our internet is down for a while. It shouldn't last many hours anymore.

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 10:41 AM
some work I have finished today
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo022.jpg
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo019.jpg
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo018.jpg
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo023.jpg

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 10:44 AM
these are 2 larger pieces
#5 5x5ins
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo017.jpg
#6 7x5ins
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo016.jpg

1 Art Lady
05-22-2010, 10:44 AM
Wow everyone! Nice work. I am going to try and get my grading done so I can play on sunday at least, we'll see, but it has been great to see all the wonderful work so far! Thanks!

sniisk
05-22-2010, 10:46 AM
So many lovely ATCs and other art here. I need to upload my huge pile of cards soon :).

Evalila
05-22-2010, 10:48 AM
Here are my latest cards:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Fishes013.jpg Fishes http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_LittleBeauty014.jpg Little Beauty TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_SingSweetBird012.jpg Sing Sweet Bird TRADED

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 11:05 AM
Good morning peoples. I've been here catching up on what I missed, and asking for some trades. How are you all?

jaw
05-22-2010, 11:27 AM
I actually finished some cards, but have to re-boot my computer to sync with my scanner ... heavy sigh ... I have to leave for work in a bit .. not much time for playing this weekend.

KESagers
05-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Sniisk - you had several feet of snow on the ground not too long ago and now you are having a heat wave???:shocked:

Morning chores are done, I'm caught up on PMs and the thread but alas it's almost time to cook lunch. Sigh - I hope to be more crafty this afternoon.

Great cards everyone!

sniisk
05-22-2010, 11:40 AM
Sniisk - you had several feet of snow on the ground not too long ago and now you are having a heat wave???:shocked:

You don't believe but we had still some snow two weeks ago! And yes, now it have been too warm here during the last week. This is weird...

Cat's Cradle
05-22-2010, 11:46 AM
We're having weird weather here, too. It snowed on Mother's Day (second Sunday in May in US). Been warming up a bit now, but we still haven't put in our garden.

sniisk
05-22-2010, 11:48 AM
It has been 75-85 F here now. Usually we have something around 60-70 F this time of year.

ginabee
05-22-2010, 11:49 AM
We're in the 90 degrees in Florida! Beautiful art cards....I have one to trade, lol. I've been watering my garden instead of making art.

sniisk
05-22-2010, 11:49 AM
My newest cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_103.jpg ATART #13 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_107.jpg ATART #14 TRADED

Available cards moved.

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 11:52 AM
Yes it is still cold, gray and drizzly here, we even had hail yesterday. It should be warm by now. Don't know if means there will be a light fireseason or if the grasses and such will grow more then dry out and cause a bigger fire danger.

KESagers
05-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Sniisk we are actually a little cooler than you today but yesterday was about 85 degrees.

jaw
05-22-2010, 12:27 PM
here are a few and I'm off to work!
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/6_atart_001.jpg1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/6_atart_002.jpg2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/6_atart_003.jpg3
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/6_atart_004.jpg4
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/6_atart_005.jpg5

sniisk
05-22-2010, 12:37 PM
This is how it looks like here after few hours raining:
http://kuvat2.iltasanomat.fi/iltasanomat/iDoc/2158952-pernio1.jpg

We never have floods here... I'm still happy to live on the fourth floor.

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 12:42 PM
lovely cards jaw.

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 12:46 PM
some lovely cards here - okwiccan love your cards, laffqueen great cards. couple more from me.
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo024.jpg
and #8
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo028.jpg

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 12:52 PM
I remember in a dream - your little pins are lovely.

thepozbabe
05-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Oh my goodness Sanna. That was some rainstorm you had there. I'm glad you're all nice & dry though. xx

dmnh
05-22-2010, 01:02 PM
Some gorgeous art happening here this weekend!

I have a matchbox shrine to offer this time. I spent last evening at my sister's house teaching her and her boyfriend how to make these little devils. It was a fun time had by all! We usually make inchies or ATCs but I decided it was time they branched out a bit!

This matchbox is a bit larger than the standard 32 count box. Not bigger by much though. Inside is a cancelled postage stamp, a lizard charm, a wooden stick wrapped with foil tape, a glue plastic gem, glass leaf bead, turquoise bead and a square glass bead, a glass doughnut bead and the inside is lined with green wallpaper. On the outside is a collage picture of two little girls, three chipboard disks, vellum paper and plain white paper. The danglies and hanger are plastic wrapped wire, copper wire, a glass doughnut bead, a wooden star and a little brass bell. It tinkles when you move it...kinda like a mini wind chime.

If you are interested in this matchbox shrine, PM me and we'll figure out what to trade for it. I'm looking to trade for art. I really don't need anymore stuff.
Kestrel Matchbox Shrine

KESagers
05-22-2010, 01:16 PM
Sniisk - living on the 4th floor is a good thing!

Lunch is over - I am FINALLY going to go create something!

dmnh
05-22-2010, 01:20 PM
Wow! Sanna, it has really rained in your neck of the woods! I hope that all goes away quickly!

I've traded the first three tins I had to offer so I'm offering some more. These three tins have NOT been prepared for altering. You'll have to do that yourself.
This is what you will get:

Altoids Sours tin 3 inches across x 5/8 inch deep (each tin is a different flavor. these tins are metal)

Inside the tin:
30 polymer clay beads (made by me) in shades of pinks, browns, and blues
approx 12 inches of pearl trim
approx 12 inches of green sequin trim
approx 18 inches of irredescent seqin trim
1 glass ladybug bead
2 stone barrel beads
1 flat stone bead (some of these flat beads do not have holes or the holes are messed up. I didn't check to see if they can actually be used as beads or not.)
3 old plastic (maybe celluloid?) polka dot beads approx 1/2 inch
3 quotes (all quotes are different and all are written in lavendar color ink)
1 metal letter or number (approx 1/2 inch)
3 plastic 3D critters; mermaid, donkey and monkey
1 majhonng tile, plastic
approx 1/2 inch freshwater clam shell half
5 orange 1/2 inch square chipboard markers from a kids bingo game
3 mini KFC playing cards (three different cards with animals as the suits)
3 mini standard playing cards
1 wooden scrabble tile
1 plastic upwords game letter tile

I will trade these for art. And I will trade internationally.
If you see something on the list of what is in these three tins but you dont want the whole shebang, please ask. I have multiples of everything but the majhonng tiles. I will work something out with you.
If you are looking for anything in particular, please ask! I have a ton of supplies! A TON! Help me get rid of some of this stuff and add to my art collection! :)

ginabee
05-22-2010, 01:24 PM
That's what I need to do--Destash! Great collection. I have a new card, RAINS.

Cat's Cradle
05-22-2010, 01:58 PM
Everyone's art is just wonderful!

I'm taking a bit of a break. Teaching my kids how to do Zentangles. They are also just coloring some stuff as well.

I'm working on a Zen Bear ATC, and then plan on doing a couple of Knittin' Kittens.

Evalila
05-22-2010, 02:01 PM
OMG, Sanna, how terrible. Glad to hear you´re okay!

I was able to finish some more cards I started earlier today. These both have a fused fiber background:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_She016.jpg She http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Friends015.jpg Friends

Evalila
05-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Here´s another one:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_GessoedFace017.jpg Gessoed Face TRADED

ginabee
05-22-2010, 02:35 PM
Evalia, love how you did that lady! I have another one...TRADED

dsign49
05-22-2010, 03:11 PM
My first two. They are in my gallery also.

dsign49
05-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Three more and are also in the gallery.

dsign49
05-22-2010, 03:20 PM
There is really a lot of beautiful art on display so far for this ATART.

Laffqueen
05-22-2010, 03:27 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__6098.jpg ATART #6 traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5015/small/1_May_ATART__7099.jpg ATART #7

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 03:34 PM
sniisk, your oriential cards are great.

KESagers
05-22-2010, 03:40 PM
Created for the ATART this weekend. These are hand made tissue paper flowers. Took a little longer than expected but they were fun to make. The layers of tissue paper are brayered with ink, then the fowers are die cut and each layer has to be pulled apart. The flowers are attached with a decorative brad in the center. I'll trade a flower for an ATC or other similar piece of art. ATART participants get first dibs on these and for now I am not able to take special requests as these take a bit of time and energy to create. Please PM me if you are interested.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Tissue-Flowers.jpg
left to right:
Purple Petals Pink Center, Purple Petals Purple center (approx 3 1/4")
Small Purple Flower (approx 2")
Scalloped Flower (aprox 3")

ginabee
05-22-2010, 03:45 PM
Another one available, rubber stampedTRADED

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 03:54 PM
hi, one more card from me
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo031.jpg

sniisk
05-22-2010, 04:11 PM
My last cards today.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_46.jpg ATART #17 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_29.jpg ATART #18 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_41.jpg ATART #19 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_39.jpg ATART #20 TRADED

sniisk
05-22-2010, 04:22 PM
It's my time to say good night again. Have fun and create something new :).

And if someone wants to trade something from my gallery, just send a PM. But please, if possible, do not ask for the same card as five other players :laugh:.

ginabee
05-22-2010, 04:39 PM
Good night, Sniisk! Sweet dreams...

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 04:42 PM
finally home form work and ready to make art :)

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
Good night Sanna :)

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 05:22 PM
hand drawn on painted background, black marker and acrylic paints

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Blue_Dragonfly_5-22-2010.jpg Blue Dragonfly traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Sea_Inchie_set_2_5-22-2010.jpg Sea Inchie set#1 available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Sea_Inchie_set_1_5-22-2010.jpg Sea Inchie set#2 available

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Insects_Inchie_set_1_5-22-2010.jpg Insects Inchie set#1 available

ginabee
05-22-2010, 05:37 PM
My available cards brought forward Alice ATC and Rains ATCTRADED RAINS

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 06:01 PM
good morning all..:D..wow..some lovely art has been created whilst I slept..:D:D

ginabee
05-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Good morning, Lorraine!

rubyragdoll
05-22-2010, 06:24 PM
last one for tonight a pieceof other art
http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/xx64/blackgracie/Photo037.jpg

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 06:25 PM
ok before i start on new cards I am bringing my availables forward..:)

#001 http://inlinethumb58.webshots.com/24377/2828016430040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2828016430040999427MWDglA)

#002 http://inlinethumb63.webshots.com/46078/2743617420040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2743617420040999427OZucFC)

#004 http://inlinethumb55.webshots.com/44726/2882676860040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2882676860040999427hVZVUa)

ginabee
05-22-2010, 06:42 PM
Another one from me-Goodbye Circus ATC

KESagers
05-22-2010, 06:56 PM
A variety of cards created from recycled greeting cards and magazine images.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Eat-Chocolate.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Expand-Your-View.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_I-Dare-You.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Listen-Hard.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Practice-Wellness.jpg
Eat ChocolateTRADED, Expand Your View, I Dare YouTRADED, Listen Hard, Practice Wellness

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 07:07 PM
man, so many cards. I'm sooo slowww.

or too easily distracted ;)

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 07:25 PM
oh I love Eat chocolate..... say u will trade him to me..I just know that kitty would love to live in OZ..and I can promise to feed him heaps of chocolate..:D:D:D

chaosatlanta
05-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Finally. I have some art:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC182.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153366)
ATART - "City" : traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC183.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153368)
ATART - "Whim" : traded

Hopefully I will finish a few more!
~Cheryl

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 07:31 PM
just beautiful Cheryl...

chaosatlanta
05-22-2010, 07:39 PM
just beautiful Cheryl...
Thanks so much.

I'm trying to get caught up on all the wonderful cards that have been posted! Great stuff!! I see lots of cards that I would love to trade for .... guess I better go & get busy so I will have more to trade.

bastcrystal
05-22-2010, 08:04 PM
Here are some ATCs for trade:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2664/small/1_zetti_fairy_2.JPGZetti Fairy 2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2664/small/1_Our_love_is.JPG Our Love is......
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2664/small/2_zetti_fairy_1.JPGZetti fairy 1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2664/small/1_geisha_egg.JPG Geisha Openable egg

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 08:05 PM
I love your City card if you want to trade?

JoyFlower
05-22-2010, 08:20 PM
Just popping by to say it's time for the marker chat class if anyone wants to join in. :)

Just click the chat link at the top of the page.

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 08:21 PM
here are my newest

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_dandelion.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_chickidee.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/2_keys.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_keybig.jpg

theweavershand
05-22-2010, 08:41 PM
made it home! ill try to get a card or two done before all this is over. i've managed to play in every ATART so far so I wanna keep the streak alive and at least play a little. great cards everyone!

KESagers
05-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Zen birdie re-mix. Turned my two little untraded birds from the ZAT into ATCs for the ATART. The backgrounds are my original digital creations.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Robert-Lynd-Quote.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_John-Muir-Quote.jpg
Robert Lynd Quote-TRADED, John Muir Quote-TRADED

Just Ducky
05-22-2010, 09:25 PM
finally got 5 bars on internet card so hope to get my cards loaded yet tonight...
first up are my couple Bears... (holding for a short time )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_brown_bear.jpg (loves Me / not )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_white_bear.jpg (Wet Paint )

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:26 PM
here are my newest

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_dandelion.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_chickidee.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/2_keys.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/4674/1_keybig.jpg

very nice what technique did u use..??

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:28 PM
finally got 5 bars on internet card so hope to get my cards loaded yet tonight...
first up are my couple Bears... (holding for a short time )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_brown_bear.jpg (loves Me / not )

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_white_bear.jpg (Wet Paint )

those bears look like they would like to come and live in Australia....:D

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 09:29 PM
chardonnay1965: the first two I used my watercolor frisket with my acrylics. It worked better than I thought :)

the second two are acrylics gold leaf and cut out butterflies. One has a scrapbooking metal embellishment.

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:30 PM
what is a water colour Frisket???

KESagers
05-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Another artist on this site sent me this beautiful background to play with. THANK YOU!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Live-With-Intention.jpg
Live With Intention

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:32 PM
hey Ducky have u seen your cards on page 5 post #142??

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 09:33 PM
it's this weird stuff watercolorists use to block off areas they don't want to paint. It's a liquid that dries into something rubbery. It protects the surface underneath. You paint it on, wait for it to dry. Then paint over it. Once the painting is dry you rub it off.

chaosatlanta
05-22-2010, 09:34 PM
Here's a couple more from me tonight:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC184.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153406)
ATART - Tea : traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/323/small/1_ATC185.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=153408)
ATART - Coffee : traded

That's probably it for me tonight.

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:37 PM
it's this weird stuff watercolorists use to block off areas they don't want to paint. It's a liquid that dries into something rubbery. It protects the surface underneath. You paint it on, wait for it to dry. Then paint over it. Once the painting is dry you rub it off.

oh cool..looks very effective...
love to trade for a dragonfly if available..:D

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 09:39 PM
where did that duck waddle off too???..Ducky????????? where for art thou??????? :D:D

Just Ducky
05-22-2010, 09:57 PM
dang duck.... I trying really hard to get my cards posted tonight and already this dumb
internet card is heating up... so lorraine I can't chat till I post cards... probably about an hour ??? will be moving to the other computer then...

and wow... I sure love how Mellissa made them cards... and Chardonnay, I live in the same state as Mellissa... so I only ONE 44 stamp away... ( lol )

Just Ducky
05-22-2010, 10:17 PM
ok... so got 4 more to try... these die-cut flowers I received from Dianne and sure had fun playing with them today...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_flower_in_PINK.jpg Flower in PINK

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_flower_in_YELLOW.jpg Flower in YELLOW

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_flower_in_BLUE.jpg Flower in BLUE

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_flower_in_LILAC.jpg Flower in Lilac / purple ?

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 10:19 PM
Nice Flowers Ducky....have u checked page 5 post #142 yet Nancy????

HHC
05-22-2010, 10:23 PM
Wow! You have all been creating up a storm! Amazing art of all types while I worked today. I need to eat some dinner, catch up on pms, and then I'll be back. :)

Just Ducky
05-22-2010, 10:28 PM
I so far behind now... so many cards I like/want... gonna take an hour to go back and catch up with all you gals...

and guess I got to forgive that AUSSIE gal... had me running all over this thread looking for page 5 ..post 142.... finally found it on page.... (8) and yep... I sure likin' them ...

KESagers
05-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I think these may be my last uploads for today but I'll be back in the game tomorrow.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Today-is-a-Gift.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Wink-and-a-Nod.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Mind-Over-Matter.jpg
Today is a Gift, Wink and a Nod, Mind over Matter-TRADED

jaw
05-22-2010, 10:31 PM
here are a couple more ... handcarved heron stamp from New Year's :O)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/5_atart_006.jpg6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2964/small/5_atart_007.jpg7

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 10:35 PM
chardonnay1965: dragonfly?

melissamyth
05-22-2010, 10:36 PM
my muse flew out the window. I feel like I hit a brick wall. I don't know what to do next . . .:(

Edit: well I guess first order of business is to make more backgrounds, cause I just ruined my last one. That means it'll be tomorrow before I can finish anything. Too bad I have to work all day too. But I will try to play some more :)

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 10:52 PM
I so far behind now... so many cards I like/want... gonna take an hour to go back and catch up with all you gals...

and guess I got to forgive that AUSSIE gal... had me running all over this thread looking for page 5 ..post 142.... finally found it on page.... (8) and yep... I sure likin' them ...

what??? this is page 8...

Linda4atc
05-22-2010, 10:54 PM
this is page 12 for me...

Chardonnay1965
05-22-2010, 11:14 PM
wow..how strange...definately page8 for me..I wonder how that works???:err:

dsign49
05-22-2010, 11:23 PM
Five more from me.

Just Ducky
05-22-2010, 11:38 PM
guess we gotta forgive them down-utter people...:goofy: this is page 12 fer me too...
weird ain't it...
soooo now, I am limping in with my last cards of the nite... I now down to ONE internet bar, sooooo moving realllll sllllowwww...
these are my 3 oriental gals... had 4, one traded before I got here...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oriental_1.jpg Oriental # 1 (TRADED)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oriental_2.jpg Oriental # 2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_oriental_3.jpg Oriental # 3 (traded)

please check in my gallery as I do have several other cards available for TRADE..

beeps
05-22-2010, 11:54 PM
i've been busy and just got on the computer. what fun stuff everyone! i'm gonna go grab 1000 and make her make some cards with me. i told her we had to 'thon a bit this weekend :)

KESagers
05-23-2010, 12:17 AM
Gotta go hit the hay!:sleep: See y'all tomorrow.

Linda4atc
05-23-2010, 12:38 AM
Night Kristin, sweet dreams

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 01:11 AM
ok here are my latest 2

#011 http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/15009/2599155220040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2599155220040999427XQzavE)

#012 http://inlinethumb11.webshots.com/47754/2143715490040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2143715490040999427TyiUng) TRADED

sniisk
05-23-2010, 01:16 AM
Morning :).

We have much new water today and I'm happy to stay at home all the day.

Evalila
05-23-2010, 01:41 AM
Good morning!

Time for breakfast and a cup of coffee now, then off to my craft room:D

sniisk
05-23-2010, 01:42 AM
Hi Evelyn!

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 01:53 AM
here's another dress..

#013 http://inlinethumb63.webshots.com/17022/2924897600040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2924897600040999427bOeEgI) TRADED

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Hi Sanna.... morning Evalila...

Just Ducky
05-23-2010, 01:57 AM
very Exquisite dress Chardonnay...

and good morning Sanna...

sniisk
05-23-2010, 01:58 AM
Hi Ducky! Good to see you here.

sniisk
05-23-2010, 01:59 AM
There are so many wonderful ATCs and I need to send a PM or two :).

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 02:01 AM
you should try it on Nancy..I think it would fit just right..:D

Linda4atc
05-23-2010, 02:15 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/large/1_Dominos_5-22-2010.jpg The Seahorse MAY be available... I haven't done these in soo long. But I started with the sea horse and couldn't stop. I already have a couple more planned.... I made the mermaid for myself, her tail wraps around to the back. The little dominos have two holes going through them from side to side, I think so they can be strung as a bracelet. I'm not sure where I got them but I only have a few, I wish I had more. I am going to make a necklace out of them.The dragonfly is for friend.

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 02:18 AM
nice domino's Linda

Just Ducky
05-23-2010, 02:19 AM
great looking Linda... haven't ever tried these... but sure looks like fun stuff...

well, this ol' pumpkin is going to bed.... after 2.... pooped... nite ya all...

Linda4atc
05-23-2010, 02:21 AM
I think I need to call it a night. Sweet Dreams everyone!

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 02:22 AM
nite Nancy and linda........

sniisk
05-23-2010, 02:29 AM
Good night Nancy and Linda!

And nice to see other art than ATCs here too :).

melissamyth
05-23-2010, 02:29 AM
good night everyone

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 02:30 AM
nite Melissa

sniisk
05-23-2010, 02:30 AM
Good night Melissa!

sniisk
05-23-2010, 03:17 AM
Good night IRememberInADream!

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 03:29 AM
here's another dress
#014 http://inlinethumb25.webshots.com/3096/2404533290040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2404533290040999427ITMhPo)

Chardonnay1965
05-23-2010, 04:08 AM
well I am tired,,,,think I might go watch some telly..if anyone wants a kimono...pm me and I can make some more,,:)

Evalila
05-23-2010, 04:41 AM
Here are my first cards for today:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_Sunset020.jpg Sunset

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_GessoedFace2018.jpg Gessoed Face # 2 traded http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_GessoedFace3019.jpg Gessoed Face # 3

sniisk
05-23-2010, 04:49 AM
And here are some new cards from me.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_96.jpg ATART #21 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_98.jpg ATART #22 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_94.jpg ATART #23 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_92.jpg ATART #24 TRADED