PDA

View Full Version : i really want a Ross card...

DreamingFox
06-02-2010, 09:31 PM
Would anyone be willing, if i sent them a drawing to make an atc of my character(drawn or painted) and perhaps send the small drawing back with the atc???
For a trade of their choice in theme of course. ^-^
i'd be willing to go 2-1 on that(me getting the 1) of course. ^-^

lemurkat
06-03-2010, 04:42 AM
What does he look like?

DreamingFox
06-03-2010, 07:50 PM
it's hard for me to explain looks of people i think that's why said i'd be willing to send a drawing.

Simple style of short black hair(one of my few male characters without spikey hair actually and by the persons pic i used to give him some life when i created him is how i learned to draw the hair since i don't usually start bald and used to not beable to get it),green eyes(though i'm not worried if the card is in B&W since that'd be cool too), heart shaped hairline normal ears, usually one eyebrow has a triangle shape(kinda a signiture feature to make him not look too plain and original ref pic when i made his looks the way the hairs were sitting it looked like the guy had a triangle shaped eyebrow when i studied it and it just kinda stuck) and clean shaven look or perhaps 5o'clock, never wearing a hat, any other normal shirt/clothing can be drawn/painted(if the person wants to go more detailed then face or shirt), no piercings or tats and no scars. Not picky if he's drawn/painted as a kid or if hes around about early 20's-25ish, have wrote stories using him as both.

i'd make myself one or two, but i don't keep any i make as a personal rule.