PDA

View Full Version : Official Sticker-a-thon Thread

Pages : [1] 2

KESagers
10-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Just Ducky and KESagers are hosting a fun marathon weekend of
Power to the STICKER... we all have them... lots of us use them.... some don't like them at all

So if you are a Sticker person of the Sticker personality... and you like to Stick it to it..
in a nice way ya know...

we are planning this fun sticky time for OCTOBER 22 - 23 - 24 .. that's a Frid. Sat. Sun.

This marathon will begin on Friday Oct 22 at Noon... YOUR TIMe
everyone around the world will be starting at noon by their clock... and everyone will finish their cards at midnight .. midnight your time...

So you can do a bit of prep work before YOUR start time, but shouldn't make any cards till your start time...

I am sure we can give power to the lowley sticker... there are many beautiful stickers...
that can be used for ATCs......Inchies.... Chunks and all kinds of fun art...

. . . here's to a sticky good time!!!!:spinny:

sniisk
10-18-2010, 12:03 PM
I have YOUR stickers ready here :).

ginabee
10-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I'm getting ready! Busy weekend with hubby birthday but plan to play some on Friday and Sunday. Me Love Stickers**

JavaZarf
10-18-2010, 01:24 PM
i am going to try to fit in some sticker cards

Art By Camilla
10-18-2010, 02:51 PM
I'll be stickering away next weekend!

hgsv1549
10-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Looking through my supplies for ideas already

Cat's Cradle
10-18-2010, 08:20 PM
I hoard stickers, so this could be a way to de-stash some of the ones I like to "save" for a special project....that never seems to come around!

Do self-made stickers (a la Xyron) count for this a-thon?

Just Ducky
10-18-2010, 09:29 PM
hay lookie... WE's offical...

Just Ducky
10-18-2010, 09:37 PM
your question Catscradle.... thinking...., not really sure....:confused:
I only thinking cause when I think of a sticker, I thinking something that is store bought...
when I do my regular collage cards... I do (cut and paste) found images... I can use glue or tape or my xyron thingy... what ever it takes to 'stick' it to a card... so not thinking I am using a sticker...
so my short answer would be.... I don no.... but we will give you a solid answer as soon

ICraft
10-18-2010, 09:48 PM
I hoard stickers, so this could be a way to de-stash some of the ones I like to "save" for a special project....that never seems to come around!

Do self-made stickers (a la Xyron) count for this a-thon?

This is a great question - I'll be anxious to see what the ruling is.

bluelotusflower
10-18-2010, 10:38 PM
Maybe I might have time, so stick me on the list. :yes:

sharlene54
10-18-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm stuck on the idea of stickers. Count me in.

Just Ducky
10-19-2010, 12:20 AM
First... I need to correct what I had written before about stickers...
Catscradle asked about using her Xyron sticker maker... I wondered if we should use this cute thing or not....

ANSWER is yes... of coarse... this is going to be a sticker-a-thon fun weekend...

and whether you buy your stickers or make your stickers... a sticky is a sticky...
so roll them stickers gals... and sure wish someone could give me a hands on-- show and tell--
I have one, and what a sticky mess I make of it... it's so dang easy, why do I keep messing up...

Gerry
10-19-2010, 03:54 AM
woo hoo cant wait to get started ... will start to get everything ready so I get away on time.

Donnacr
10-19-2010, 04:42 AM
I can't wait to start sticking things on cards with abandon - such fun!!!

dsign49
10-19-2010, 07:04 AM
I can't wait until we can start. I will be at work but I'm sure I will create some when I get home.

mara
10-19-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm going to try to make a few, sounds like fun!

MorahLaura
10-19-2010, 11:05 AM
I will try to play this weekend! I've been getting a lot of stickers in the mail lately.....

Cat's Cradle
10-19-2010, 11:38 AM
Glad to know about the Xyron. I have a lot of die cut shapes that I make into stickers ahead of time, so when I need that particular sticker, I have it.

Nancy, I have to tell you, your PM confused me. I read it before reading the thread. I understand why you sent the PM and appreciate it, but don't think it was necessary. ;)

{{{hugs}}}

KESagers
10-19-2010, 08:16 PM
A spa day - can I come? :) :) :)

About the homemade stickers - I second what Ducky said! I'm interested to see what we come up with.

RobbyGirl
10-19-2010, 08:54 PM
If my little Dude is not feeling too poorly (he had surgery yesterday) then I will be here to play a bit. I actually haven't made anything with stickers before so it will be a new challenge for me. I bought some chocolate scented Scratch & Sniff stickers for the occasion so at least mine will smell really yummy!

I'm assuming we can mix in other mediums along with the stickers?

Just Ducky
10-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Chocolate flavor stickers ?????? you can use this ONLY if I get the first one....:notworthy: and Robin, mixed mediums oh yes.

ok, gals we all going across the pond... Linnes and sister are having a SPA day and that
beats a stuck together sticker anyday....

dsign49
10-19-2010, 11:40 PM
Well one Grandaughter is coming for sure tomorrow. I will have to get busy and cut some cards now for sure.

Ducky sure can't miss the spa....have to get those feather wet.

don't start with the sticker until your dry or you will have sticker stuck all over you.

Chocolate hope I get in on those too or at least the grandaughter can get one....

Mouseit
10-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Ok Invited to have a look at this thread by Ducky.. Thanks Nancy!
And can I ask how the swapping works? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL

Have heaps of stickers and as I am down to my last 2 swaps I have to make cards for...can't find any interesting ones yet....I might have a go, but I might lurk for a while....

lafaver55
10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
I am going to sticker some cards and maybe myself

RobbyGirl
10-20-2010, 09:36 AM
Chocolate flavor stickers ?????? you can use this ONLY if I get the first one....:notworthy: and Robin, mixed mediums oh yes.

Chocolate Smelling not tasting...No eating my cards now you silly Duck!! :v_spin: and you know I always have one for you Sweet Ducky...sweets for the sweet!

Art By Camilla
10-20-2010, 10:31 AM
Ok Invited to have a look at this thread by Ducky.. Thanks Nancy!
And can I ask how the swapping works? Enquiring minds want to know! LOL

Have heaps of stickers and as I am down to my last 2 swaps I have to make cards for...can't find any interesting ones yet....I might have a go, but I might lurk for a while....

I don't think we actually send these in to a swap host, just make them and post in the ATCs for Trade gallery and work out individual trades. Hosts, is that right?

sniisk
10-20-2010, 11:11 AM
I'm not a host but answering anyway :).

Cards will be send to the person who is tradeing with you. You'll send cards to the host only if you are tradeing with the host.

HHC
10-20-2010, 12:02 PM
I'm lurking, as I work this weekend. But I can see what y'all create!

HHC
10-20-2010, 12:03 PM
The way a-thons work is that all trades are arranged between individuals. If someone posts a card you'd like, you pm them and request a trade and then you work it out between you.

KESagers
10-20-2010, 01:27 PM
Yes - what everyone has said is correct - if you like someone's art and want to trade please PM them and set up a trade but sometimes the trading is very fast and a card might get traded before you even have a chance to ask for it - that's the fun of these marathons!;)

Spirit Soul
10-20-2010, 06:02 PM
So (since this is my first athon), what happens if you want a card but don't have cards posted yet or all your cards have been snapped up? Or vice versa -- what if someone wants yours and they have nothing available at that time?
Does everybody post as they finish cards, or do some of you wait until the end of the weekend?

ginabee
10-20-2010, 06:22 PM
The trading can go fast, Spirit Soul. Most people post 3 cards at a time (no rule, though). If you like a card, PM that person and ask to trade. If you don't have a card ready you can ask if they'll hold that card until you finish yours.

Art By Camilla
10-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Oh, gosh, I'll be so busy looking at all the new card posts that I will forget to work on my own cards!

Spirit Soul
10-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh, gosh, I'll be so busy looking at all the new card posts that I will forget to work on my own cards!
And I've been having insomnia, staying awake designing sticker cards in my head, and will probably be too tired to make any by the weekend!

Just Ducky
10-21-2010, 12:05 AM
for our new gals... yes, to the advice from all you others and thanks for taking care of our
new people... that's what's great about this place... ask and you will be answered...

marathon... start making your art at noon Friday ( in your time zone ) so people will be starting at all different times around the world... our Finland gal and we have some joining in from Australia... and the UK...
any ways it is best if you post your cards in your gallery and also here in this thread...
so as you and the others read along here will see your art and then will send a private message to request a trade... so the more and quicker you make cards available for trade the easier for gals you ask for a trade to see what you have to offer...

there is no ONE way that any of this works... we really don't have cut in stone rules...
you make as many or as few cards as you want... you ask or don't ask for a personal trade..
do try to keep some kind of record as the weekend happens... it is easy to lose track...
and please do mark any traded card as traded as soon as you can.... it will save you from having to say.... sorry it is traded....
so just dig in have some fun... make art... do some trading and if you get lost ??? just ask your question... you will get an answer ...

jensaz
10-21-2010, 12:47 AM
I'm gettin stuck in for stickers!!

sniisk
10-21-2010, 02:01 AM
Just a little warning, not only the speed is the word. Also quality of cards matters :). But don't stress about the quality because everyone make the cards of their own lever, interests etc. And I really am not good with stickers!

Spirit Soul
10-21-2010, 06:19 AM
Good point about quality, Sniisk! I'm not a fan of stickers but got inspired when I saw the examples of quality sticker cards in the earlier thread. They were beautiful! I'm taking that as my challenge -- high quality with stickers.

sniisk
10-21-2010, 06:24 AM
Spirit Soul, exactly! I'm not a fab of stickers either, but I think there can be very nice cards too. This a-thon is not "two stickers in the middle of a card" type, if I can say my opinion :). Or at least I expect to see great cards :). But newbies, don't stress! It is meant to be fun.

Art By Camilla
10-21-2010, 06:26 AM
Just a little warning, not only the speed is the word. Also quality of cards matters :). But don't stress about the quality because everyone make the cards of their own lever, interests etc. And I really am not good with stickers!

Speed will definitely NOT be my strong point. It takes me all day to make one card, usually! I guess in the interests of being able to upload quickly to the gallery for swaps, I will skip my usual two coats of varnish (6 hrs total drying time), and leave my cards "naked!" Or varnish them after I scan them.

sniisk
10-21-2010, 06:27 AM
Or varnish them after I scan them.

I think most of us do this :yes:.

miloccpep
10-21-2010, 08:19 AM
I have some stickers, so I guessed I will jump on the wagon.
Been looking all over my very disorganised mess finding stickers since last week! Bought one booklet of stickers and they turned out to be really tiny! Oh dear.

Art By Camilla
10-21-2010, 11:33 AM
I have some stickers, so I guessed I will jump on the wagon.
Been looking all over my very disorganised mess finding stickers since last week! Bought one booklet of stickers and they turned out to be really tiny! Oh dear.

Tiny stickers are ok - just collage them together into something new! Either that, or we all bust out our reading glasses to see them!

KESagers
10-21-2010, 01:51 PM
Great tips eveyone! As we go if there are more questions or you didn't understand something just ask - we all look out for eachother. :)

Tiny stickers are perfect for inchies. Inchies are like ATCs except they are one inch by one inche in size. They are usually traded in sets of 6 but you can work out a trade for any number as long as both people agree.

Twinchies are like inchies except they are 2 inchies by 2 inches and usually traded in sets of 2.

Chunkies are great for larger stickers and they are 4 inchies by 4 inchies and usually have some sort of chunky, thick embellishment on them with ribbon, yarn, charms or some comination of those.

Then there are bookmarks, rolos, junque journal pages - if you can make it you can trade it!

I'm just a little less than 24 hours away here - counting down . . .

ginabee
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
Oh boy, twinchies and chunkies with stickers, here I come!

KESagers
10-21-2010, 09:10 PM
Is it 12 noon anywhere yet?

Art By Camilla
10-21-2010, 09:24 PM
Great tips eveyone! As we go if there are more questions or you didn't understand something just ask - we all look out for eachother. :)

Tiny stickers are perfect for inchies. Inchies are like ATCs except they are one inch by one inche in size. They are usually traded in sets of 6 but you can work out a trade for any number as long as both people agree.

Twinchies are like inchies except they are 2 inchies by 2 inches and usually traded in sets of 2.

Chunkies are great for larger stickers and they are 4 inchies by 4 inchies and usually have some sort of chunky, thick embellishment on them with ribbon, yarn, charms or some comination of those.

Then there are bookmarks, rolos, junque journal pages - if you can make it you can trade it!

I'm just a little less than 24 hours away here - counting down . . .

WOW. And here I was just thinking in terms of ATCs. Didn't realize we could do all these other formats too! Now I'm overwhelmed!

Cat's Cradle
10-21-2010, 09:40 PM
The backgrounds on these cards are vellum stickers. Bought from Wally World.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6154/small/1_dotd.jpg This set was for the Day of the Dead swap.

RobbyGirl
10-21-2010, 10:26 PM
I got out for a short while today, Hubby took over nursing duty with the patient :) and what did I do with my precious hour of free time...yep bought stickers...LOL. Can't say I've every used stickers in my art so this should be interesting and challenging. I don't really want them to look like stickers, I think the trick might be trimming the white or colored edges that most stickers seem to have. Can't wait to get started tomorrow.

Just Ducky
10-21-2010, 11:05 PM
hay RobbyGal... sounds like you got sissor duty tonight... that's always a draw back for stickers... but think more and more sticker makers are doing more now without that dredded white border...
so far I have a cleaned off table, dug out bunches of STICKERS... taped Ducky in a far corner... did a few background paper which I probably won't use when I get started...

hhhmmmm.... seems we should have some of our Over the Pond gals showing up here in awhile... Australia I believe is 15 hours ahead of the east coast... Finland 7 and the UK I believe is 5 hours ahead of us here in the eastern states... (well Michigan)

KESagers
10-21-2010, 11:45 PM
That's what I was thinking Ducky! ;) It's gotta be noon somewhere.

Sat and stared at my stickers tonight hoping for inspiration and then realized I needed to just wait and start when I can start. Discovered a lifetime's supply of page pebbles that I got from QVC years ago so my personal challenge is to see how many I can use this weekend.:wideeyed:

See y'all tomorrow!

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Sweet Dreams Kristin and Ducky, see you tomorrow.

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 12:17 AM
yep, gonna get my bunns to bed... got stickers to stick tomorrow..

and look... it's after 12 noon in Singapore... so get them stickers working for you Miloccpep I want to wake up to some stuck stickers in the am...

great show and tell Catscradle... and we can start the real thing in just hours now.. goodie.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 12:38 AM
My first contribution to Sticker-a-thon. 3 corners with sticker flower and 1 recyc ladybird sticker. Pic is a cutout from a spa mag.
I say, you mean we can do inchies as well as twinchies? I thought it's only ATCs!
I will get back to my stickering now. will upload as I complete them.

Feel free to let me know if I am not doing it correctly. Never done sticker before.

THIS CARD IS TRADED.

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 01:00 AM
hay lookie, our FIRst STICKER card.. and ya did good Rita... really nice. you got the idea ...
I so glad I stayed up so dang late...
I think we got a STICKER A-Thon going on....:cool:

and yes, we doing inches...twinchie... chunky... even bookmarkers.. what ever type of art that you want to do...
even your great folded papers with some stickers added is super...

now I can go to bed and have sweet sticker dreams...

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Chunky! Cutout of underwater scape with sticker of 'Tug' the fish from Rainbow Fish and Friends, and a sticker of a surfer with surf board on his head.
I know my cards are kind of tame... give me time, I'll get there!

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 01:39 AM
Is it 12 noon anywhere yet?

Yes its 12 noon in Australia..... LOL

Now what I want to know is it 5 o'clock somewhere....*still lurking* need a friday boost though.. hehe

sniisk
10-22-2010, 01:45 AM
Can't say I've every used stickers in my art so this should be interesting and challenging. I don't really want them to look like stickers, I think the trick might be trimming the white or colored edges that most stickers seem to have.

I usually try to cut the white part away if possible. But I don't much that kind of stickers. Maybe I'll try today :).

sniisk
10-22-2010, 01:46 AM
It's almost 9 am here. I need to work some more hours and then I'll be free all the weekend.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 03:47 AM
Sticker boat and Marlin on hand colored background ( wild waves) and hand drawn fisherman and rod-line.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 04:06 AM
Portrait of 2 senior is a cutout from mag. Stickers 'Eat with Family' and 'Family Time', on recyc patterned paper.
Portrait of Husband/Wife and Child is also a cutout from same mag. Sticker 'Family Time', on recyc card.
Portrait of Baby, their first born. Sticker of puppy and Dads for Life on recyc card.
Portrait of 4 Children, cutout dog, and Sticker 'Time out with kids'.

February 2010, Singapore launched a "Dads for Life" exhibition, encouraging family time. Father's 5:
1)Be there. Be present. 2)Embrace their uniqueness. 3)Set boundaries. 4)Love yourself. Love others. 5) Be their role model.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 06:39 AM
Not a great card. But there are stickers on it! ROTFL... well, there's a bird in the tree, a bee in the forest, a car in the distance, a lonely flower by the side of the road.

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 06:47 AM
Oh alright here ya go Ducky!... I won't be doing many but I thought I would at least do some in between my weekend activites if that is alright with anyone.

If I see a card I like I will ask for it, but here is my first three.
1. Uluru - Heart of Australia, (TRADED)
2. Australia, and
3. I love Australia with hidden dingo tracks (TRADED)

Art By Camilla
10-22-2010, 07:30 AM
Yikes! It's already noon in some places! It's only 7:30 am here still! I am impatient to start :) And I have a lunch date at 12:30, so I won't be able to start until afternoon. What was I thinking, scheduling a social obligation during STICKER-A-THON?! Where are my priorities?! :)

KESagers
10-22-2010, 07:54 AM
It's still too early here for me but I can see we are off to a great start!

Miloccpep - your ATC is so pretty and several of us are collecting summer themed chunkies so it's perfect for that! Congrats on being the first to get us going here. :)

Mouseit - love your Aussie themed ATCs!

Can't wait to start trading!

I'll be back when it's closer to noon here - looking forward to seeing what happens while I grab a morning nap. ;)

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 08:27 AM
Thanks KESagers. I did only one chunky. The rest are ATCs. Maybe later.

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 08:53 AM
Thanks Kesages, thought I better start with something of home..LOL

Uploading two more and I am too tired to have fun so going to catch some shut eye and will be back when I have had at least 5 hours lseep. LOL more if I can get it!

4. Geckos - an Australian lizard (TRADED)
5. Butterfly house (TRADED)

I think I cheated with butterfky house I used some dot stickers to make them 3d is this allowed? If not I will with draw the card. - No tape used at all....just love my x-machine.. heehee

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 08:54 AM
Night all see you in a few hours....

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 09:05 AM
The third card shows the whole picture. It is actually 2 ATCs. Christmas tree is a cut from a postcard, then embellished with X'mas stickers.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Lust is a cutout from mag. Stickers are from 'Dads for Life'. Background colors with sharpies.

KESagers
10-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Night Mouseit!

Miloccpep you are going strong! I'm counting down til 12 noon here so I think I'm going to go make some yogurt while I wait.

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 10:58 AM
morning KESagers and this lazy duck is drinking coffee... lots of it...
Rita, you have done super ... we have created a new STICKER monster...:cute:

Mouseit.... you catching the STICKER fever really well... I know you in bed right now so we can see ya later today/evening...

and Sanna, early evening for you will be seeing your great works very soon I know...

hgsv1549
10-22-2010, 11:12 AM
9 o'clock...almost time my fingers are getting twitchy!!!

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 11:36 AM
It's 11:30 on the US east coast. Still haven't had my first cuppa. Took a morning nap with Bug and we're both feeling more awake.

Got my sticker box under the table, but I know I have more stickers around. Got to find them.

Coffee first.

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Good Night to our friends across the big pond. Thanks for sharing your lovely sticker art! I've had my breakfast, kinda cleared off my desk...well at least a couple of square feet to work on...LOL. I have my Diet Coke in hand and what!!! It's only 9am! Crap now I'll have to go do laundry just to keep busy until it's time. Little Dude is recovering well enough to play a little bit of video games today...Yay! So I'll have some creation time!

KESagers
10-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Yippee! It's time to start here - off I go to my craft room. :)

Art By Camilla
10-22-2010, 12:09 PM
Me too! But I have a lunch date first. I'll be back soon to make some cards and get them posted! Hope everyone is having fun!

sniisk
10-22-2010, 12:26 PM
Here is my first card. It is a chunky book page.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/large/1_C19.jpg Sticker-a-thon #1

sniisk
10-22-2010, 12:27 PM
Here are my first ATCs.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_54.jpg Sticker-a-thon #3 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/3_59.jpg Sticker-a-thon #4 (I think I know who might want this...) TRADED

KESagers
10-22-2010, 12:30 PM
LOL - that has Just Ducky written all over it! So cute!

sniisk
10-22-2010, 12:32 PM
Huge thanks for the stickers, Kristin! As you can see, I have started to use them :).

CrystalAllen
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Got started a bit late, but here's my first.

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Family outing cutout from card. Stickers implied it is a Birthday outing with the family.

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 12:45 PM
Got started a bit late, but here's my first.

I love Hello Kitty!! I had a ton of HK stuff when I was a kid...still lovin' the cutie and her friends!

KESagers
10-22-2010, 01:15 PM
Two simple cards to get me started for the STAT this weekend. The background is one of my original pinwheel kaleidoscopes. For the body of the spider and bat I used a page pebble sticker to adhere it to the card and since it is clear the kaliedoscope can still be seen through it.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Bat-Pebble.jpg
Bat Pebble

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Spider-Pebble.jpg
Spider Pebble-traded

sniisk
10-22-2010, 01:19 PM
OK, is there something wrong with my style now... I have uploaded four cards and I have four more now. Geeeeeeeee, if I will continue this, there will be 40 cards in my galllery on Sunday evening... HEEEEEELP! And I'm really not a sticker person...

KESagers
10-22-2010, 02:08 PM
Oh no! You might be turning into a sticker person!!!!!:wideeyed:

A series of Froggie cards for the STAT this weekend. The background is one of my father's original photos. Please note that these cards have two layers of cardstock and therefore are thin and light weight.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Bliss.jpg
Bliss

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Grow.jpg
Grow

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Live-it-Up.jpg
Live it Up

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Smile.jpg
Smile

ginabee
10-22-2010, 02:09 PM
I'm S-L-O-W going, today. Hubby's birthday is this weekend with big family party. I'm working on a card...will probably upload on Sunday when I have more.
LOVING all the STICKER CARDS!

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 02:20 PM
yikes, we have created a NEW sticker monster... I knew our Sanna was gonna like this..
so glad you are stuck on stickers gal... ain't they fun ???:wideeyed:

so OK.. my first 2.... got 2 more kittys I working on and then gonna try a few puppies..
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_1.jpg Sticker # 1 TRADED, thank you

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_2.jpg Sticker # 2 TRADED, thank you

sharlene54
10-22-2010, 02:26 PM
here are mine-Pretty in Pink-traded

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Ooh Ducky! Cats and purple! Two of my faves...I gotta get to stickering.

lunamoth
10-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Hi all. I enjoy our a-thons and am going to try to create some cards with stickers. I've been out of "commission" and the ATC loop for a while so I am looking forward making a few cards and seeing what creative sticker cards get posted.
Here is my first.

#250 Pumpkin Party Dog -- Traded

mrubyjean
10-22-2010, 02:33 PM
So cute, lunamoth!

And some other delightful cards so far!
I took a mental health day off from work today...I'm sure digging out my stickers would help my mental health...yes?

Noon is still half-an-hour away here...

sniisk
10-22-2010, 02:34 PM
The next set.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/3_24.jpg Sticker-a-thon #6 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_16.jpg Sticker-a-thon #8 TRADED

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Hurray it's finally noon here!

sharlene54
10-22-2010, 03:12 PM
I have a sticker chunky-traded.

sniisk
10-22-2010, 03:15 PM
That was my creative day. More something coming tomorrow. Good night :).

KESagers
10-22-2010, 03:17 PM
More wonderful art! I need to get back to it.

Night Sniisk!

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Sweet Dreams Sanna!

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 03:41 PM
so trying to keep up... Sanna is going to bed.. night friend..see ya in the morning. so many great cards..
and don't know is this wild STICKER weekend is going to HELp or henDER your mental health Martha but it will be fun...:wacko:
and lookie.. new gal, hi Sharlene, welcome and great things you posting
Cats, come on gal... show us them stickers...
Lunamoth... wonder where you went.. dig in and stick it up.. we sticking together this weekend..
dang, got a feeling this is gonna be a sticky place later tonight and wow... for tomorrow

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 03:48 PM
Here are my First Three, the Cupcake Circus has a chocolate Scented scratch and Sniff Cupcake.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Cupcake_Circus.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184326) Cupcake Circus

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Dance.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184325) Dance!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Chez_Cupcake.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184324) Chez Cupcake TRADED

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 03:49 PM
and I did it again... forgot why I was here...:daydreaming:
my other 2 Kitty Stuck up cats... moving on to puppys now...
oh, the kitties are dimensional flocked..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_3.jpg STicker # 3

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_4.jpg STicker # 4 TRADED thank you

KESagers
10-22-2010, 03:59 PM
Scatch and sniff - how cool RobbyGirl!

Here are 2 more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Spider-Lily.jpg
Spider Lily (my father's original photo)-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Butterfly-Dogwood.jpg
Butterfly Dogwood (my original photo)-traded

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 04:22 PM
tomorrow ???? ya can't go to bed yet... we need show and tell...
just funning with ya Linnes... sleep well, ya got a busy day tomorrow...

KESagers
10-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Night Linnes!

A couple of Halloween themed sticker cards. My original background with vellum die cut, page pebble and Halloween sticker.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Spooky-Fangs.jpg
Spooky Fangs

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Pumpkin-Kitty.jpg
Pumpkin Kitty

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Man; some really great sticky cards are posted!

Still working on a couple of swaps and 1-1 trades, then I'll be ready to stick around for a while.

Art By Camilla
10-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Here are my first five cards for the Sticker-a-Thon Marathon. I had fun making them :)

PM me if you are interested in a trade.

Angel Amonst Us - TRADED
Dreaming of Love - TRADED
Beauty - TRADED
Frog Prince - TRADED
Sing - TRADED

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Chunky has Chocolate Scented Ice Cream Stickers. Danglies to be added before mailing

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Chunky_Ice_Cream_Social.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184344) Ice Cream Social

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Kitty_Pond.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/1_Kitty_Pond.jpg) Kitty Pond Traded

Art By Camilla
10-22-2010, 05:24 PM
And here is number 6 - wouldn't fit in the previous attachments box.

Joy, Love and Hope - TRADED

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 05:30 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Cake_Fairy.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184346) Cake Fairy TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_Cake_Dancer.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184347) Cake Dancer TRADED

Cherie
10-22-2010, 05:55 PM
Better get to stickin'. Everyone's cards are awesome! Keep up the great work!

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 05:57 PM
Ok ALIVE AND AWAKE... well thats a start isn't it?? LOL

Morning all..... probably won't get much done this morning as I have to go and help the Lions club with a working bee. Yeah thats what we Lions do.. heehee (I do have a life! *snickers*)
Now I have some great Art in here I know I can use other things BESIDES stickers.. for some reason I thought they had to be ALL sticker... I get it know so watch out for the next lot of cards....

Ducky you are so bad for dragging me into this.....*laughs*

See you shortly with more art!

KESagers
10-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Mornin Mouseit!

Here are 4 sticker chunkies for the STAT this weekend. If you want a yarn tassel please let me know otherwise I will send as is. Chunky for chunky trade only please.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Black-Cat-right-chunky.jpg
Black Cat right

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Black-Cat-left-chunky.jpg
Black Cat left

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Goofy-Jack-chunky.jpg
Goofy Jack

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Winking-Jack-chunky.jpg
Winking Jack

sharlene54
10-22-2010, 06:12 PM
Here are next two, #4 and #5-called Timeless-traded and I Wish I Were There

lafaver55
10-22-2010, 06:20 PM
You all have been busy....I have some in my gallery but will have to work to keep up!

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 06:50 PM
and a silly one! Traded

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Witches Tea/Sophie is telling the others witches that black cats are highly over rated...LOL TRADED

ps. I'm not putting all my cards in my gallery because it's almost full. These ones that are thumbnails are available though, if they trade I'll mark them here in the thread.

Spirit Soul
10-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Woo hoo! I'm impressed! Y'all have been busy. Here are my first few:
Chic, Foxy Jack (TRADED), Geraniums(TRADED) A Day in the Life of a Photographer(TRADED), Two of Bugs (TRADED)
55541 55545

55542 55543 55544

HHC
10-22-2010, 07:34 PM
You have all been busy! I'm not sure I'll get any made this weekend, I have other commitments for my time. I am enjoying the eye candy though! :)

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 07:49 PM
hi Helen... at least you can come and keep us stright... oh, and I do take IOU's:cool:

see I leave you guys alone for just a couple hours and there are STICKERs everywhere
and lookin' good gals...

so here are my 4 puppy sticker cards..( I got one kitty left ) hoping to start some flower and butterflys yet this evening..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_5.jpg STicker # 5
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_6.jpg STicker # 6
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_7.jpg STicker # 7 TRADED Thank you
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_8.jpg STicker # 8 TRADED thank you

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 08:03 PM
Doggy Dreams All the sweets in this one are chocolate scented scratch n Sniffs! Traded

alanabannana
10-22-2010, 08:14 PM
I have to work this weekend so this may be all I get to. I may be able to try a few tomorrow. They are

Babies and Birds TRADED
Fall Harvest
Dove- TRADED

Art By Camilla
10-22-2010, 08:21 PM
I've made 8 cards today for the Sticker-a-Thon. Getting a little burned out on stickers! Time to go work on something else for a while :) Hmmm....photograph cards, painted cards....

My two newest cards are attached. PM to trade.

Make a Joyful Noise - TRADED
Happy Holidays - AVAILABLE

HHC
10-22-2010, 08:32 PM
So... did I hear correctly we could use stickers we make with our little xyron machine? And oh! oh! What about sticker tape? Ideas are flowing... if only I had the time to do something about them. :goofy:

lunamoth
10-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Hey gals....great fun sticker cards
Robby Girl, yours makes me want a chocolate chip cookie
Just Ducky, I'll beg for food like your doggie but I don't want the dog biscuit. I want chocolate. These cards are making me hungry.
Here are #251 Going Bananas (Traded)
#252 Three Hoots (Traded)

ICraft
10-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Yay!!! I got a card done! Hope somebody likes my cutie Scarecrow!

hgsv1549
10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
lunamoth three hoots is so cute...

KESagers
10-22-2010, 08:43 PM
Yes - Helen you are correct! :)

More wonderful cards everyone! Camilla you are going strong!

Love those monkeys and Scarecrow!

RobbyGirl
10-22-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm stickered out for today, PM me if you want to trade! See ya all tomorrow!

alanabannana
10-22-2010, 08:48 PM
Here are three more

Go'in to the Chapel
Mama and Baby - TRADED
Papa and Baby - TRADED

Chardonnay1965
10-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Hi all..I have finally got here..I have 1 card almost finished....an Oriental card..:D
you all have made some lot's of interesting cards..I have enjoyed browsing these pages.:)

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 09:16 PM
Ok Back from my Community Service with the LIons Club and ready to sticker!
Heehee...
So is anyone still up or are they all alseep????

Chardonnay1965
10-22-2010, 09:18 PM
oh there should be a few floating around still..:)

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 09:22 PM
OK... who did the duck cards..... oh yea, I see ya up there Alana... they cute...
and talking about cute... Sparky you are cute winner... turning brads into sticlers... sign of a determined women... :notworthy:

and hay look... the down under crowd has shown up... Hi Lorraine, you been shopping again this morning ???
and Miss Mouse, now that you have the Lions tamed, get them stickers going..:cute:

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 09:29 PM
I'm still awake, but haven't gotten a single sticker stuck today. :no:

Been busy with kiddos, swaps, and trades.

Chardonnay1965
10-22-2010, 09:30 PM
hey Ducky..how are ya???????
I hope that duck is behaving..lol

Cat's Cradle
10-22-2010, 09:31 PM
She stuck the duck in the corner to keep it from getting stuck in the stickers! :wideeyed:

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 09:36 PM
Agony and Ecstasy I - Opera Mask
Agony and Ecstasy II - Balinese Mask
Background paper are extras received in trades.

KESagers
10-22-2010, 09:50 PM
Howdy Chardonnay!

I thought the duck was going to like those duck cards!

Here are a few more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Got-Milk-.jpg
Got Milk? - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Sweet-Dreams.jpg
Sweet Dreams-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Not-a-Wall-Flower.jpg
Not a Wall Flower-traded

Spirit Soul
10-22-2010, 10:16 PM
Here are a few more. I'm off to bed to dream of more stickers.

Abracadabra (TRADED), Lovely Nature
55569 55571

Bathing Beauty #1 and #2
55573 55572

Just Ducky
10-22-2010, 10:18 PM
someone turn me over... this Duck is done... fer the nite anyways... gonna just sit back and watch ya all... oh and the duck got loose of the stickers.. I now using Duck Tape..

got a couple butterflys done... hope ya like...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker___9.jpg STicker # 9

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_10.jpg STicker # 10

lunamoth
10-22-2010, 10:20 PM
This is my last one for tonight...see you gals tomorrow
# 253 Kitty Daydreams (Traded)

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 10:32 PM
3 lovely ladies posing with their sticker dog. included are sticker butterfly and craft punch butterflies. their wings are not glued down, so you can have the wings up and flapping.

ICraft
10-22-2010, 10:33 PM
Oh my goodness - 2 cards made in one night - Celestial Sun TRADED

Chardonnay1965
10-22-2010, 10:50 PM
ok here is my first card.... the kimono is a sticker which I put onto green card, pricked it, then stiched it with brown thread...the flowers are also stickes which I put onto Japanese paper, pricked, then stiched with brown thread,,,,

#001 http://inlinethumb08.webshots.com/47175/2579287670040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2579287670040999427eLtHUV) TRADED

just holler if ya wanna trade.:)

KESagers
10-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Oh wow! That kimono is amazing!

Here are some kitty sticker cards. The little pearls in the middle of the flowers are stickers also. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Blissful-Kitties.jpg
Blissful Kitties-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Great-Explorers.jpg
Great Explorers-traded

miloccpep
10-22-2010, 11:17 PM
Image of girl was an extra from trade, on recyc mag background paper from jewellery mag, and a large sticker butterfly, also extra from trade.

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes Miss Ducky... I even found some duck stickers I am going to temp you with heehee

I am working here... LOL stop distracting me.. heehee

Mouseit
10-22-2010, 11:56 PM
Thats not much! heehee ah well I am trying and I had to eat and sleep sometime...

Here is no: 6 titled.... When love sings. (TRADED)

HHC
10-23-2010, 12:14 AM
I've made a few for a local trade tomorrow... and they use STICKERS! LOL! The bat, pumpkin and ghost are metal stickers, and the spider I made into a sticker with my xryon. All are on inked or painted and sanded Bazzill cardstock.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Spooky.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184452) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Boo.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184453) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Bats_about_you.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184454)

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 12:26 AM
well shucks... great Halloweenie cards and they NOT fer us ...:( tooo bad...soooo sad...
but they are great... and you got a live trade tomorrow... how super... eat some cupcakes for me too....:cute:

and soooo... Mouse, how goes the ducks ???? I got my eye on ya...

Cherie
10-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Here are 4 cards ready to trade. Once i got started I just couldn't stop! So much fun!
#1 : Glittery Punkins
#2: Owl (traded)
#3: Pirate Bay
#4 : Pirate Kitty (traded)

Cherie
10-23-2010, 12:37 AM
And 3 more ready for trade. Like I said, it was so much fun I couldn't stop!

#5: Thoughts (traded)
#6: Butterfly
#7: Sweet Dreams

KESagers
10-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Mouseit - your card is adorable!

Cherie - you go girl! Don't stop now!

Gotta call it a night here - way past my bedtime. See y'all in the morning! Can't wait to see what you make while I sleep.:sleep:

HHC
10-23-2010, 12:56 AM
You all are amazing! Just sayin'...

ICraft
10-23-2010, 01:09 AM
Ok I managed to get another card done - whew.

Silver Heart Filigree

miloccpep
10-23-2010, 01:20 AM
Image cut out from magazine, postage stamp cat, and 2 puffy sticker cats.

sniisk
10-23-2010, 02:11 AM
One cup of tea and I'm ready to go again :).

miloccpep
10-23-2010, 03:23 AM
These cards are all about 2nd chances.

German Shepherd reads: Wear a Yellow Ribbon Today
Pitbull sings: '..."I'm really still in prison and my love, she holds the key, a simple yellow ribbon's what I need to set me free...".'
Dachshund reads: Thank you for helping to unlock the second prison!

Images of the trees are recyc cutouts.

miloccpep
10-23-2010, 03:50 AM
Image is a cutout from a mag, with 3-D sticker of butterfly and ladybird.
Stickers are extras from trade.

sniisk
10-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Some new ATCs.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_30.jpg Sticker-a-thon #9 TRADED

miloccpep
10-23-2010, 05:19 AM
Image cutout from mag. with butterfly sticker and puffy flower stickers.

Art By Camilla
10-23-2010, 06:13 AM
It's just past 6 am here in EST. Have you started your Sticker-a-Thon yet for the day? I have! Here's my first card for Saturday. A little bit of fun Girl Power! for the girl in all of us :)

Girl Power! - TRADED

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Thanks Kesagers!
Here's No: 7 - Blessed are the meek (TRADED) I could not resist these gorgeous little sheepies.....

Art By Camilla
10-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Here are two more cards.

Believe In Your Dreams - TRADED
Innocence - TRADED

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 08:47 AM
OOHHH I like your Believe in your dreams Camilla... LOL Very appropriate!

Ok Here are my next three offerings....

No: 8 - Doggie Magic (TRADED)
No: 9 Shine your light (TRADED)
No: 10 Come fly with me
Anyone wanting any of my cards just PM me! LOL

And its off to go to bed.... Gotta get up and make more towmorrow.....What time do I have to finish? I will check...never mind.....

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Just letting everyone know that my No: 4 Geckos, No:5 butterfly House and No. 7 Blessed are the meek are Traded and no longer available.. Thank you!

ginabee
10-23-2010, 09:28 AM
I've uploaded 3 Stickerathon ATC's to my Gallery. Sharing Computer with Hubby...gotta go.

bluelotusflower
10-23-2010, 09:50 AM
Slllloooowwwllyyy getting under way. Here are a few sticker cards with inventive titles. ;)

Cupcake #1 TRADED
Cupcake #2
Cupcake #3 TRADED

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Ok Off to bed for me.... will reappear after I have rested.... I can't believe I am still up at nearly 1am!
Night all!

sniisk
10-23-2010, 09:55 AM
Good night Mouseit!

ginabee
10-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Here's my three ATC's
Here I AM TRADEDhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/363/1_Here_I_Am_ATC_WEB.jpg TRADED

Turkey Hunt TRADEDhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/363/1_Turkey_Hunt_ATC_WEB.jpg TRADED

Riding High TRADEDhttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/363/1_Riding_High_ATC_WEB.jpg TRADED

KESagers
10-23-2010, 10:06 AM
Morinin' everyone! Love my weekend morning sleep but I'm up now so as soon as I get everyone fed I'll be ready to go. :)

ginabee
10-23-2010, 10:09 AM
Good Morning, Kristin! My granddaughter is asleep so I got to show my Sticker ATC's. I'm working on more. Love the cards being shown!!!

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Evening to you Sanna... always strange to be getting up and ready for the day with others here finishing up their evenings and ready for bed..
Mouseit, I see she stayed up late... and having fun... but not seeing them Ducky's she teased me about...:cute:

and already we have a few USA early starters.. I still in my sit around drink more coffee mood but I am feeling the pull of my stickers calling to me... so day 2.. let the fun continue..

bluelotusflower
10-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Mornin', Duckster! I'm in the same mood as you are. Need more coffee! :wub:

ginabee
10-23-2010, 10:37 AM
I need coffee, too. I made my cards, yesterday, and only uploaded this morning, lol.

bluelotusflower
10-23-2010, 10:44 AM
More cards, more innovative titles! (where IS that coffee??? :sleep:)

Flower Fairy #1 TRADED
Flower Fairy #2

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 11:06 AM
ok ok... coffee pot is now empty.. and I am too full...:wideeyed:
so hitting off button on this computer and turning around to face my stickers...
load them cards gals... and check with ya all later....

bluelotusflower
10-23-2010, 11:13 AM
Duckeeeeeeee! Don't run off with that coffeeeeee!!! :arghh:

sniisk
10-23-2010, 11:30 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_125.jpg Sticker-a-thon #13 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_124.jpg Sticker-a-thon #14 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_121.jpg Sticker-a-thon #15 TRADED

KESagers
10-23-2010, 11:32 AM
Nice cards everyone!

Here are my first for the day:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Sweet-One.jpg
Sweet One- traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Giggles.jpg
Giggles

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Flower-Power.jpg
Fower Power-traded

KESagers
10-23-2010, 11:37 AM
The day has just started for us on the east coast and we're rocking and rolling!:elvis:

sniisk
10-23-2010, 11:38 AM
This number on messages here in the thread and my number of PMs is getting high. I have no idea how many trades there will be but I know that I need more postage stamps :err:.

Cat's Cradle
10-23-2010, 11:40 AM
Still haven't gotten to stickering. :( Wanting to, but needing to finish several commitments first.

KESagers
10-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Come play when you can Catscradle!

A couple of doggie sticker cards on my original background:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Basket-of-Cute.jpg
Basket of Cute-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Seeing-Double.jpg
Seeing Double

trini70
10-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Think I'll go jump in the shower and then get to stickering. The clouds are moving in and it's suppose to be a rainy weekend so I might as well put on some music and get creative.

mrubyjean
10-23-2010, 11:50 AM
Hi all....wow, what range of stickers out there....neat cards!

Got my stickers out yesterday...but needed to swap out my Oil Pastel Exploration cards first so they could make today's mail! After a cup of tea, I'm headed to the art room...

lunamoth
10-23-2010, 12:05 PM
Wow a lot of wonderful sticker cards have been posted since I checked last night. Way to go gals. This one is hand drawn with one little black cat sticker.
Five Cats (Sticker-a-thon 5) Traded I'm off to have my second cup of tea.

KESagers
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Love that combo with the little kitty sticker!

HHC
10-23-2010, 12:10 PM
Well... you have all been so busy. Great cards! I'm off to work in a bit. I made a couple more cards for the local trade using stickers as part. We'll see what I came home with to share.

Keep up your "sticker-ing"!

Helene
10-23-2010, 12:11 PM
Wow a lot of wonderful sticker cards have been posted since I checked last night. Way to go gals. This one is hand drawn with one little black cat sticker.
Five Cats (Sticker-a-thon 5) Available I'm off to have my second cup of tea.
drooling over that kitties one....too bad I can't play today...too much to do...Miaow!

hgsv1549
10-23-2010, 12:21 PM
ok I have my coffee, baby is playing with grandpa...off I go to create more sticky goodness!!! (haven't quite figures out how to post on this thread so... into the gallery they go)

Art By Camilla
10-23-2010, 12:31 PM
ok I have my coffee, baby is playing with grandpa...off I go to create more sticky goodness!!! (haven't quite figures out how to post on this thread so... into the gallery they go)

When you reply, click the "go advanced" button, and then the "manage attachments" button. That will open a window that allows you to upload from your computer to your post.

Art By Camilla
10-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Uh oh, I'm running out of stickers! I might have to take a break and go to the craft store for more. This marathon has allowed me to clear out quite a bit of my stash, and I've used up most of the good ones now. Don't want to use the sub-par stickers just to make another card. Rather wait and do quality work. Spending money once again.....This is an expensive hobby!

KESagers
10-23-2010, 01:28 PM
A few more animal cards from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Rock-and-Roll-Wrinkles.jpg
Rock and Roll Wrinkles-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Party-Cats.jpg
Party Cats-traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Dreamy-Kitty.jpg
Dreamy Kitty-traded

sharlene54
10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
I've made 2 more--I've Gone Wild-traded and Fashion is my Passion-traded

bluelotusflower
10-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Several more Flower Fairies:

Flower Fairy #3 (ON HOLD)
Flower Fairy #4 TRADED
Flower Fairy #5 TRADED

dsign49
10-23-2010, 02:10 PM
These are Sara first 2
55643 #1 Traded
55644 #2 Traded

KESagers
10-23-2010, 02:18 PM
Great cards Sara! I think I just claimed one! :)

ginabee
10-23-2010, 02:19 PM
Adorable cards! I'm getting ready for Hubby's Birthday party. I'll check back in, tonight.

trini70
10-23-2010, 02:24 PM
Here's my first one!

"Friends" TRADED

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 02:28 PM
For the Love of Music

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3883/small/1_For_the_Love_of_Music.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=184582)

hgsv1549
10-23-2010, 02:36 PM
ok so now that i got a lesson from Art by Camilla I will try....here goes hope it works

hgsv1549
10-23-2010, 02:38 PM
It worked!!!:jiggy: Thanks...and here is the last one for now. I have a few more to scan in first.

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Grow World Peace Bingo

sniisk
10-23-2010, 02:42 PM
My two last cards today.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_123.jpg Sticker-a-thon #16 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/2_119.jpg Sticker-a-thon #17 TRADED

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Paris Weekend TRADED

lunamoth
10-23-2010, 03:02 PM
I saw this picture in a catalog...I added some pumpkins and a little pumpkin sticker.
#254 Little Pumpkins (Traded)

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 03:03 PM
For the Love of Music 2 Traded

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 03:11 PM
I'm heading out to play tennis. PM me if you want to trade. I'll check them when I return.

Great work everyone!

KESagers
10-23-2010, 03:17 PM
Have a great game RobbyGirl!

Inchies for the STAT this weekend. Prima flowers that I stamped and then added the smiley sticker. Thank you to the artist who sent me these stickers! Traded as a set of 6

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Rainbow-of-Smiles.jpg
Rainbow of Smiles

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 03:18 PM
see ???? see what happens when you wanna be a good hostess and still wanna play ???
just can't keep up with all of you gals... :notworthy:

WE nEED a new rule... HostessES get to make their cards before the A-Thons... then we can sit here all weekend ad OHHHHh and Ahhhh and not miss so dang much... :wideeyed:
just tried to catch up... but again, I am failing... great stickers showing up everywhere..
guess I have to unstick Ducky from the corner and put him to work...

sniisk
10-23-2010, 03:26 PM
Good night from windy and cold Finland too :).

KESagers
10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Good night to both of you! Count me in on spa day!

Spirit Soul
10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Here are a few more. I'm having fun but it looks like my house got hit by a bomb...
Beetle Bingo, Queen Kitty (TRADED)
55659 55660

King Charles the Spaniel, Connect the Dots
55661 55662

Gem of the Ocean

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 03:53 PM
oh darn, I forgot about US ALL going over to Linnes for Spa Day.. I am packing now...
goodnite Sanna... and do lots of cuddling tonight and keep warm

so ok... I have just one new card... Butterfly in Pink and also bringing forward my one other card from yesterday... Puppy # 5... and then I got to turn my head from this computer and make some cards... I soooo far behind... KESagers how you making so much good stuff and I dragging way behind..:wideeyed:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_11.jpg STicker # 11
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_sticker_5.jpg STicker # 5 (puppy from Friday)

hgsv1549
10-23-2010, 04:02 PM
The little pumpkin girl is so cute lunamoth!

hgsv1549
10-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Goodnight to all the ladies/gentlemen on the other side of the big pond!!!:)

sharlene54
10-23-2010, 04:10 PM
My house is also a mess Spirit Soul and I need to start dinner. I did make 2 more. I think I also need to straighten up my work space, I have no more room to work.
#8-Happy Halloween
#9-Witches Brew

KESagers
10-23-2010, 04:14 PM
I think I'm in manic mode! I tend not to do as much art inbetween these marathons because I get all arted out.:wacko: Such great energy when we are all doing this together.:)

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Ohhh Ducky did you know that in Kesagers "Available for Trade" album are TWO count them TWO ducky cards...heehee (Just thought you should know)

Welllll here I am again and only after 4 hours sleep!

Lets see what today creates under my fingers......

Oh and please Note that No: 1 Uluru and No: 8 Doggie Magic have now been traded.

Just Ducky
10-23-2010, 04:42 PM
morning Mouse... and thanks for the tip on KESagers... she must be holding out on me...

OK... Miss KESagers where's the ducks ???? I know you been holding out on me.:wideeyed:

Ok.. now this time I really am going to go do A card... maybe more ???

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 04:51 PM
[QUOTE=Just Ducky;810704]Mouseit, I see she stayed up late... and having fun... but not seeing them Ducky's she teased me about...:cute:
[QUOTE]

Ohhh see the trouble is every time I go to my drawers....I find more duckies...LOL Keep watching Ducky will do it before close time heehee.....

dsign49
10-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Here are 3 more of Sara's cards
55678 #3
55679 #4
55680 #5 Camping

dsign49
10-23-2010, 05:01 PM
Well I have to say the cards are amazing so far.
Here are my first 2
55681 #1
55682 #2

KESagers
10-23-2010, 05:26 PM
LOL - Don't worry Ducky - they are old cards from when I went on a Ducky binge. ;) I've been kind of lacking on the Duck stickers though. :no:

Chardonnay1965
10-23-2010, 05:49 PM
here are 2 more Kimono cards from me..:)

#002 http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/46665/2544262220040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2544262220040999427ImQqnS)

#003 http://inlinethumb46.webshots.com/47725/2935466050040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2935466050040999427AVVpMv) TRADED

alanabannana
10-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Ok everyone, here are a few more I managed while the chicken is in the oven. Hee Hee - planned easy dinner so time for me out of the kitchen.

Gone Swimming - for you duck people TRADED
Bride
Boo
Happy Halloween

Mouseit
10-23-2010, 06:05 PM
Going to tempt the Ducker here... heehee

11. Look! Ducks! (TRADED)LOL Well have to give Ducky first chance at it...*SEE* she just had to have it!

Art By Camilla
10-23-2010, 06:39 PM
I've only got three cards left before making more tomorrow. My best work is gone, but these are still cute, especially for kids. Any takers?

Girl Power - TRADED
Make a Joyful Noise - TRADED
Happy Holidays - Available

lunamoth
10-23-2010, 06:45 PM
Found some Disney stickers, so I sent these ladies to a ball. They are waiting on their Prince Charmings.
#255 Disney Winter Ball (Sticker-a-thon 7)
Available

KESagers
10-23-2010, 06:45 PM
OK everyone to Alanabannana's for chicken dinner! Yum!

trini70
10-23-2010, 06:57 PM
I have two more.

"Coffee" TRADED
"Magic"TRADED

alanabannana
10-23-2010, 07:05 PM
Chicken dinner was yummy! We had roasted chicken, potatoes, onion, acorn squash and hot rolls with a bottle of merlot. I even went all out and made homemade gravy. Plenty of leftovers!!

lunamoth
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
alanabannana...wish your house and chicken dinner wasn't 1/2 a country away. Sounds delicious.
Here is #256 Riley Cat and Friends (Sticker-a-thon 8) Traded
I think they would like your dinner too.

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 07:34 PM
Best Dressed Traded

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 07:45 PM
I'm back from Tennis and Bringing Forward my Availables Grow Peace Bingo,

Clofiti
10-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Best Dressed
Very nice card.

RobbyGirl
10-23-2010, 08:09 PM
A Hot Little Number Traded and Spring Fling Traded

alanabannana
10-23-2010, 08:21 PM
a few last ones. Done for the night, time to spend time with my hubby

Frogs at night
frogs in the morning
Beach girl
Butterflies and shells

alanabannana
10-23-2010, 08:24 PM
lets try this again

ginabee
10-23-2010, 08:32 PM
Such gorgeous cards being made this weekend! I'll have more to post in the morning.:)

Chardonnay1965
10-23-2010, 08:43 PM
2 more cards from me..:0

#004 http://inlinethumb22.webshots.com/46997/2677319140040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2677319140040999427dfRwJS) TRADED

#005 http://inlinethumb06.webshots.com/261/2991932190040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2991932190040999427NYVtvY) TRADED

KESagers
10-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Yup - me too - gonna go watch some TV with my hubby. Been working on a few ideas though and digging out this and that so while I sit I'm going to see what I can get done. I'll be back . . .

Spirit Soul
10-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Last batch. Luckily, my husband is out of town this weekend. I'm not sure I would have wanted him to see me today. I have a feeling these "athons" are a bit dangerous. My compulsive side is better off if left repressed.
King of Fruits (TRADED), Grow(TRADED), Plant Zinnias (TRADED)
55723 55724 55725

Excel! A Match Made in Heaven
55726 55727 (TRADED)

Spirit Soul
10-23-2010, 09:40 PM
A Match Made in Heaven #2

ICraft
10-23-2010, 09:42 PM
It's a miracle - where's Ducky I actually made 4 cards in one day.

Friendship ///// Earthen Flower ////// Silver Filigree Heart ///

Scarecrow - traded

miloccpep
10-23-2010, 09:47 PM
Art Class: Image and background are cutouts from magazines with puffy flower sticker.
Artist-At-Large: Recyc stickers and both images, paintbrushes and background are cutout from mag.