PDA

View Full Version : Peepin in Windows Photo Angel Style Swap... Due April 8, 2011

Mouseit
01-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Peepin in Windows Photos Angel Style SWAP

Cards due by: April 8th 2011
Withdrawals: Anytime up to a week before due date but please communicate with me, I enjoy the chat.
Number of cards: 3 for 3 only (plus you'll receive your Angel Collage Sheet of the Windows – please PM your email for this.)
Medium: Photo Swap Only
Number of players: Limited to the first 20 as this is only my 2nd Swap... yep working my way up!
You can of course be put on the waiting list if someone pulls out.
Int'l players: Please realize that I am in Australia so international means the USA and every where else in the world except Australia. I will pay for all the postage in exchange for a $1 us stamp.

This swap is all about Elaborate and Elegant Windows. Go for a Drive and look for all the Fancy windows. Take the fanciest photos you can, the more elegant the better, you may even have some already in your photo collection - size them to ATC specifications (2.3" X 3.5") and print them onto a good photo quality paper. No embellishments, inks, or decoration what so ever allowed as this is a photo swap only.

NOTE: No Plain Windows are allowed and will be returned to sender.

Angel is just a term we use for artistic images that are free to use in our artistic endeavors. I will scan all of the pictures of sheds and shacks that come in for the swap and provide a digital collage sheet for all swap members for their future artistic use in mixed media/collage creations.

PLEASE NOTE: By entering this swap you are agreeing to allow your photo to essentially become "public domain" (without copyright) at least to the group of artist in this swap. As a participant you are agreeing that when you receive the digital collage sheet that it is for your own personal use in your art and the collage sheet itself is not marketable or to be used in any item you would sell. You may not sell it in any form.

Every participant will receive their 3 cards and a collage sheet(s) of all photos

Preparing the cards.
~ Take photos of your favorite Elaborate Window and print on to good quality photo paper – then back them on a thicker card.
~ Trim them to ATC size (2.5" X 3.5")
~ On back be sure to include the following information:
#Your Artist/Real Name
#Where you are from (in general - no personal addresses please!)
#Your AFA User Name (so you can receive the coveted You Rock! remarks)
#Contact Details: Your email (someone just might like to email you and thank you or request a swap)
#Title of your card
#Swap Name
#Date (your ATC was made)
#Number of Card : ie 1 of 2
# Your Signature

I know that is a lot but I like receiving that information on the back of the cards I receive and love to put my details on my cards for my card receivers too!
Here is an example of the sticker I have that does on the back of all my cards

Artist: Ruth
Tasmania Australia
User Name: Mouseit
Contact Details: Email
Title: Shed/Shack
Swap Title: Shed/Shack Swap
Date: 25 December 2010
No: 2 of 3
Signature: ________________________

~All cards should be sent in plastic sleeves.
~Each card must be different.
~ Please send work of a quality that you would be pleased to receive.

Mailing Instructions
~Please PM me for my address when you are ready to send.
~I will provide all envelopes and postage for international players for your return cards.
~Postage info:
Normal mail from the US takes about 10-12 days.
All International/US players, please include a $1 stamp and enclose your address on a sticky address Label.
Australian players: Please enclose a SAE with a 60c Stamp.
~Please write your user name, Address and the swap name on the back of the mailing envelope.

Other Tidbits
~Extra cards for the hostess are not necessary but of course are gratefully welcome
and will be definitely enjoyed and appreciated by me and the girls Thursday night club!
~If you have any questions, please PM me or ask it in the thread for this swap. I will encourage you all to “chat” and discover the talents of the other players and the adventure stories they have along the way to getting that perfect photo.
~If this swap is full before you sign up, I'll gladly put your name on the waiting list!

Reps and iTrader
~Once you receive your return cards, please remember to leave iTrader for me and Rep points for the participants whose cards you received. I will leave iTrader for each of you as soon as I receive your cards.

I think I have about covered everything…only one thing more……
WHO WANTS TO PLAY??
signed up
received

Players:
1. Jonquil Rec'd
2. Wil Opio Oguta Rec'd
3. Alanabannana Rec'd
7. Jo.on.the.go Rec'd
[10. Neca84 Rec'd
11. Teale Rec'd
12. CJime Rec'd
14. Arty_Val Rec'd
15. Crazycardlady Rec'd
16. Arlie707 Rec'd
17. Soto Rec'd

Waiting List
1. Just Ducky (she's waiting for windows Heehee)

jonquil
01-28-2011, 01:43 AM
I will definitely play - I know exactly where I am going to go to take some pics

Mouseit
01-28-2011, 01:52 AM
You're first Jonquil and welcome....

Wil Opio Oguta
01-28-2011, 02:58 AM
I want to play too. There are already a number of interesting windows in my gallery.

Mouseit
01-28-2011, 03:25 AM
Welcome Wil Opio Oguta... LOL Just about to put some examples up for you all...

alanabannana
01-28-2011, 07:03 AM
sign me up! I took some pictures of windows this fall anticipating a swap like this coming up. I may just use a few of those and go on the hunt for more when some of this snow is gone.

Mouseit
01-28-2011, 08:14 AM
Your Most Welcome Alanabannana... Good to see you again..LOL

sharlene54
01-28-2011, 10:20 AM
I would like to join this swap. I will have to go on a hunt. The problem is that there is so much snow here, I'm not sure that I will be able to get close enough to get a good picture. We'll see.

Wil Opio Oguta
01-28-2011, 03:15 PM
In November I took a number of pictures of windows in Old Amsterdam as there already was some talking about a window swap on AFA. These pictures are a reason that I can say this swap is complete :swoon:. I'll put them into the mail on Monday. That gives me 2 days to look for the US stamps. I know I have some of them - even very pretty ones - but were the h...k are they.
Pictures of my windows is attached:

Mouseit
01-28-2011, 05:03 PM
In November I took a number of pictures of windows in Old Amsterdam as there already was some talking about a window swap on AFA. These pictures are a reason that I can say this swap is complete :swoon:. I'll put them into the mail on Monday. That gives me 2 days to look for the US stamps. I know I have some of them - even very pretty ones - but were the h...k are they.
Pictures of my windows is attached:

Wil your windows are gorgeous! I shall look forward to seeing them in real life....
WOW.. they sure are great.

Sharlene, Welcome! Are you sure you don't have photos in your collection so you don't have to go out in the snow?
But then again snow on ledges of exquisit windows would be good...
You have some time...

Just Ducky
01-29-2011, 10:53 PM
you wanting Elaborate an Elegant windows.... sounds very pretty... BUT... and this is a big butt...
I don't think we got them kind around here... I live in a small farming / cow kinda place...
but I will think on it .... you can please put me on your waiting list.... how about that I will be first on waiting list... if I can find a elaborate elegant window, I will let ya know...
some gals here are showing some really nice ones..

Mouseit
01-30-2011, 04:17 AM
you wanting Elaborate an Elegant windows.... sounds very pretty... BUT... and this is a big butt...
I don't think we got them kind around here... I live in a small farming / cow kinda place...
but I will think on it .... you can please put me on your waiting list.... how about that I will be first on waiting list... if I can find a elaborate elegant window, I will let ya know...
some gals here are showing some really nice ones..

LOL Ducky your on the waiting list... heehee.. I am sure there are windows somewhere.. is there a BIG ranch house with big bay windows you can take a picture of? Maybe a trip to the buggest town for craft shopping and photoing big elaborate windows...just suggestions...OR whats the local Church windows like? Or the School? Anything there help?

Wil Opio Oguta
01-31-2011, 03:15 PM
I know I have/had 2 sheets of US stamps. I even know which ones (Kwanza couple of years ago, dancing African ladies). What I do not know, is where among the junk .... correction: art supplies :-) they are. Ruth I have enclosed a US$ 1 note instead of the stamps. Of course I will find them when this swap is over:eek:

Just Ducky
01-31-2011, 11:39 PM
thinking... church... school... got a couple really nice large house in town... thinking...
might carry my camera to town on my next run... but it's gonna be a few days away...
we got big snow coming in Wednesday, so they say... so ain't leaving my yard till it's over..

Mouseit
02-01-2011, 05:44 AM
LOL Ducky well you go girl!!!!

How are the rest of you doing.. here I was thinking that windows was a great swap.. hmm very slow to start off......*pokes a few others*

alanabannana
02-02-2011, 10:07 AM
I took a few pictures of the windows at The Breakers in Newport RI this fall anticipating this swap. I found the file they are in, just have to print them. I know somewhere I took a picture of the stained glass windows in our state capital building in the late spring - have to dig those up and see if worthy of this swap. Then I'll see what else I can take a picture of and decide

goze
02-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Hi Mouseit - love this swap subject. Please include me. Thanks.

Mouseit
02-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Welcome Goze - Have added you.

theweavershand
02-04-2011, 12:33 AM
sign me up please! i love these angel swaps! thanks for the invite!

Mouseit
02-04-2011, 03:46 AM
Theweavershand.. you are most welcome..LOL if you did doors you really need windows! Your on the list!

jo.on.the.go
02-04-2011, 08:15 AM
Please add me....

Fantasia
02-04-2011, 09:37 AM
OH Mouseit, thanks for the invite! I've been staying away from the open swap list because I already have commitments into late March. However, since this isn't due til April, and I LOVE these angel photo swaps, Please sign me up!!

Mouseit
02-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Welcome most Happily to Jo.on.the.go and Fantasia.. Heehee I knew you could not resist this one..LOL Sneaks right in there with those doors!

I can see we are going to have to be taking photo's of all sorts of things through the year then matching them up in our "Angel" swaps.. heehee

Who is going to do the next one, maybe we can get advanced warnings...LOL

Mouseit
02-08-2011, 08:29 AM
I would love to be part of this. Lots of wonderful windows in Melbourne. Thanks.

LOL there sure are Juzzy! Don't forget Flinders Street Station and "those clocks"... even if you just get a photo for the forum..LOL

And welcome to the Peepin show!

Mouseit
02-10-2011, 04:22 PM
WHOOHOOOOO WIL!!! your cards were brought by the postman yesterday! Thank youfor the extra card you made it difficult for me to choose the "hostie" card..LOL Lovely just lovely!

neca84
02-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Please add me, I will find some different Tasmanian windows to send you :)

Wil Opio Oguta
02-11-2011, 01:00 PM
WHOOHOOOOO WIL!!! your cards were brought by the postman yesterday! Thank youfor the extra card you made it difficult for me to choose the "hostie" card..LOL Lovely just lovely!

Great! You can always shuffle the atc's, close your eyes and pick one ;)

Mouseit
02-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Please add me, I will find some different Tasmanian windows to send you :)

WONDERFUL!!! Another tassite! Whoohooo
We have to connect properly!

Will add you with pleasure!

teale
02-12-2011, 02:34 PM
Please put me on the waiting list and what an excellent opportunity for taking some interesting pictures! I will be in Seattle on Sunday and give it a venture! How fun!!
also on a side note to Just Ducky - although it would be a stretch of the imagination to call them 'elegant', I find some of the most amazing windows are old, barren, barn windows!
Thanks for all your help Mouseit!!

Mouseit
02-12-2011, 10:50 PM
Your most welcome Teale.. and I will add you to the list, very good to have you aboard...LOL ok click away and show us your peepins when you get back from Seattle.

EVERYONE: Please welcome Teale as she is new and only finding her way still....make her feel really welcome! (Like only you can...LOL)

neca84
02-13-2011, 11:21 PM
here are my windows

Mouseit
02-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Ohh Lovely windows Neca84.. and I know where you got that grey petrol pump from..LOL Never thought of it as a window! Well done!

neca84
02-14-2011, 06:44 PM
Thanks, I thought you might recognize the petrol pump, I guess you drive past it a bit, when I saw it i thought it looked great and I said to myself , well its got a window to see the numbers etc, so ,,, another window :)

Ohh Lovely windows Neca84.. and I know where you got that grey petrol pump from..LOL Never thought of it as a window! Well done!

Mouseit
02-15-2011, 08:00 AM
I'd love to join in this one. I haven't done a photo swap before. How fun it'll be to hunt down some great windows!

CJime you are most welcome, and the more the extraordinary the better.. LOL Happy Hunting and peekin!

coolcontroller
02-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Hi, can I please join this swap?

Mouseit
02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
You are most welcome Coolcontroller... most welcoem indeed.... LOL Please share your Peepins when you have them.....

Mouseit
02-16-2011, 02:32 AM
Ohh the postie was generous today and brought me 2 windows to peep in..LOL
One from across the pond.. Thanks Alana.. and one from an hour down the road.. LOL Thanks Neca.... And thanks for the extras girls! Just love them....

alanabannana
02-16-2011, 08:35 AM
glad to hear they arrived safe and sound

arty val
02-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Is there still room for me? I would like to give it a shot.

Mouseit
02-17-2011, 01:48 AM
Arty_Val, there is always room for one more! Welcome and pull up a blind... OHOH I mean chair.... LOL remember these windows have to be elegant and elaberate!

arty val
02-18-2011, 01:02 AM
u got it, mouseit! i'm ready to go shoot, shoot, shoot!

jonquil
02-18-2011, 03:09 AM
I am going window shopping this weekend - out to the Richmond/Windsor area - lots of very historic buildings to choose from

Mouseit
02-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Just don't shoot yourself in the foot Arty_Val...LOL
Got another great window to show you too.. and its in my own town.. knew it was there but its always there so you forget..LOL will post it up tomorrow as its very late here at present!

OHHH Jonquil I will be looking forward to seeing those... I just love historical buildings....

Mouseit
02-18-2011, 08:10 AM
Jonquil I just realised I love your "window Shopping" heehee another great name for a swap!

jonquil
02-19-2011, 12:52 AM
I love stained glass windows - what do you think?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/large/1_window_1.jpg

Mouseit
02-19-2011, 02:11 AM
I love stained glass windows - what do you think?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/large/1_window_1.jpg

OkOk That passes as marginally elegant.. *laughs* Its wonderful and I am just funnin you....WELL DONE!!!

goze
02-20-2011, 04:40 AM
Love the stained glass window.

sharlene54
02-22-2011, 10:13 AM
I'm going to have to withdraw. I have been seaching for some windows, lots around, but none worthy of this swap. Also, with so snow, it has made it more difficult.

Happy Window Shopping everyone.

arty val
02-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Just don't shoot yourself in the foot Arty_Val...LOL

hahaha, of course not, silly.:jiggy: i found quite a lot of interesting windows in my office neighbourhood and have taken pictures of them. i'm going to start printing the images out this weekend. the cards should be in the mail by middle of next week.

mouseit, pls PM me your addie. thanks.

Mouseit
02-22-2011, 04:55 PM
I'm going to have to withdraw. I have been seaching for some windows, lots around, but none worthy of this swap. Also, with so snow, it has made it more difficult.

Happy Window Shopping everyone.

Sorry to see you go Sharlene, but thanks for letting me know....*grins*

theweavershand
02-24-2011, 05:17 PM
im sorry...im going to have to do the same. there just arent any windows around here that fit the bill. thanks so much for the opportunity though. blessings on the rest of your swap!

Mouseit
02-25-2011, 02:00 AM
im sorry...im going to have to do the same. there just arent any windows around here that fit the bill. thanks so much for the opportunity though. blessings on the rest of your swap!

So sorry to see you go Theweavershand But thank you for trying.....watch out for the next one.. LOL I promise its not going to be a photo swap!

theweavershand
02-25-2011, 02:04 AM
keep me posted. i definitely want to do one of your swaps!

Mouseit
02-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Ok Here is a round window I went peepin in...LOL I did promise to put it up a few days ago but time just got a hold of me and it flew past!

And another window found.....

Mouseit
02-25-2011, 03:03 AM
Do you still have room for one more? I'd love to do this.

Crazycardlady you are really welcome to come and join us...LOL Love new players - if you don't understand the angel photo swap bit please just ask....

Have you got yourself an icon yet and remember to fill out your profile you never know what surprises you will get!

arlie707
03-01-2011, 11:13 PM
I found a few churchy windows that should fit the bill. So hopefully, I can join in the fun - the cards should be ready to send by Thursday.

Mouseit
03-02-2011, 08:19 AM
I found a few churchy windows that should fit the bill. So hopefully, I can join in the fun - the cards should be ready to send by Thursday.

LOL Love Church windows.. they can be shaped as well as elegant! Whohoo bring them on!
Welcome too Arlie! LOL

SOTO
03-03-2011, 09:02 AM
I have some gorgeous photos taken in the Alhambra in Spain, and would love to swap!
SOTO

SOTO
03-03-2011, 09:36 AM
I have photos of elegant windows in Granada and Toledo, Spain, plus one from a nearby town. (What a difference a few centuries, and a few miles make! lol)
SOTO

Mouseit
03-03-2011, 04:42 PM
I have photos of elegant windows in Granada and Toledo, Spain, plus one from a nearby town. (What a difference a few centuries, and a few miles make! lol)
SOTO

Soto they are GORGEOUS! welcome and will PM my address to you....

alanabannana
03-04-2011, 08:42 AM
love the pictures SOTO!

Cherie
03-05-2011, 08:58 PM
I would love to join if you still have room. Thanks!

Mouseit
03-08-2011, 04:27 AM
I would love to join if you still have room. Thanks!

Cherie the more the merrier! Welcome .. give it your best shot..LOL start peepin!

Fantasia
03-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Mouseit....so sorry, but I'm going to have to drop out of this one. With the wicked winter weather, my being sick for 3+ weeks, and our home computer crashing, I just haven't had a chance to get out and take pictures and have no photo editing program if I did. Seems its just not meant to be this time!:(

But I'll be sure to keep an eye out for other photo swaps once we get back on track here.

jo.on.the.go
03-08-2011, 07:15 PM
I am ready to mail - so please PM an address.

Here is a preview. There are more in my gallery. In fact, I was taking so many photos of the windows at the Mercer Museum in Doylestown, that I just backed a bunch and will send more than the 3 - do with them what you will! The museum is quite old and constructed mostly of concrete, by Mercer himself. There are different kinds of windows all over, as you can see from some of the photos. Mercer built the museum to house his collections of LARGE memorabilia from the early days of Doylestown (fire engines, boats, cooking utensils, looms, lanterns...you name it). He also built a castle of concrete, but I didn't get over there for more photos. The castle has the first flush toilet in town.

goze
03-08-2011, 09:43 PM
Sorry, but I need to withdraw from this swap.
Regards

Mouseit
03-10-2011, 07:46 AM
I am a newbie. Just making sure... I need to send 3 cards and I will receive 3?

Yes Crazycardlady... you make three cards by putting photographs on a cardboard backing, (different windows please) and cutting them to 3 1/2 " by 2 1/2" and put them in sleeves and send them across..LOL

Easy...

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Mouseit
03-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Ok Girls GAME TIME......

As I am going away for the next few days.. I am setting you a challenge if your game! LOL So you have about 3 days!

Here's your task.. Tell us all the most amazing thing you have seen through a window... The winning one that my hubby and the thursday night girls like the best will get a prize!

Have fun will be looking out for your stories!

Mouseit
03-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Sorry, but I need to withdraw from this swap.
Regards

Sorry to see you go Goze, *hugs* but thanks for letting me know!

Cherie
03-10-2011, 01:48 PM
I will have to withdraw from this one. So sorry. It's been so cloudy here and the light was poor so my photos just didn't turn out well. Maybe next time. Thank you!

Mouseit
03-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Oh Well sorry to see you two go...LOL
I am thinking I should have started this in MY winter and your Summer..LOL
Thanks for letting me know Cherie and CJime.

Mouseit
03-17-2011, 03:03 AM
WELL DONE SOTO!!! Your cards arrived today and they are even lovelier in the hand! Really great wndows there!

Mouseit
03-18-2011, 01:37 AM
WHOOHOO Another envelope in the post today Well done ArtyVal... They are lovely! So glad to see them arriving, I am begining to think I gave everyone too long..LOL....or maybe I am just impatient to get them all!
Come to mama...come to mama....LOL

Mouseit
03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
My photos are in my gallery now. Do you think these will be acceptable for the swap?

Tara

Yes Tara all acceptable..LOL ...Love the reflections on the square window...well done!

Mouseit
03-18-2011, 07:33 PM
Welcome Back CJime..It pays to look in your collections hey? LOL

Mouseit
03-18-2011, 07:57 PM
Hi Players
Just a gentle reminder that it takes about 10 days for envelopes to get here to Australia, so they will need to be sent in the next week or so.

Don't want my players panicing....LOL

teale
03-19-2011, 01:20 PM
I don't see my windows here yet I did upload them.....let's see.....there they are! (challenged!)

teale
03-19-2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the reminder Mouseit! AND ALL your help ....(especially for the 'challenged'!!)
I uploaded my pics here! Weeeeeee!!!!

arty val
03-20-2011, 02:46 AM
WHOOHOO Another envelope in the post today Well done ArtyVal... They are lovely! So glad to see them arriving, I am begining to think I gave everyone too long..LOL....or maybe I am just impatient to get them all!
Come to mama...come to mama....LOL

Thank you for letting me know. I was wondering... :D

Mouseit
03-20-2011, 05:38 AM
Thank you for letting me know. I was wondering... :D

Your welcome Arty_val, not long until the returns return...LOL

Mouseit
03-22-2011, 08:09 AM
Mine went in the mail yesterday! And you're right Mouseit, it was definitely worth looking through my collection, apparently I have a fondness for taking pictures of windows, arches and doorways when we travel! I found quite a few in there!

CJime, I am right there with you...LOL I have a real lot of them... well more than lots..LOL must be something in the air!

Fantasia
03-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Ruthie:

I'm not sure you saw it, but on Post #67 I withdrew from the swap. I don't want you waiting on an envy from me that is never coming....LOL Its been just a crazy winter around here!

Mouseit
03-23-2011, 04:20 PM
Ah Ok Fantasia, thanks for making me see..LOL I will withdraw you.... Hope you don;t get snowed in....
I have a question if you get snowed in and your house is under snow do the windows break?

Mouseit
03-24-2011, 07:05 AM
Hellooo Mr Postman! LOL He has brought me another envelope! Jo-on-the-go! Yep your windows have arrived!!!

Very nice one too.. and thanks for the extra's!

Mouseit
03-26-2011, 02:19 AM
DING DONG DING DONG.. LOL Warning warning..... Any US players are gently reminded that mail from your country take 10 days to get here, That 10 day cut off is very fast approaching ... in fact its only 3 days away.
Nooooo I don't want to rush you...LOL just keeping your informed! Happy snapping....

arlie707
03-27-2011, 11:27 AM
My cards are done and will be mailed tomorrow!

Mouseit
03-28-2011, 02:30 AM
Arlie do you need my address? - Will PM you in case...LOL

Mouseit
03-29-2011, 04:42 AM
Whoohoo another envelope arrived today so I have Tara's cards... and they are so much better in real life...LOL Thank you so much for the gorgeous windows someone will win!

Mouseit
03-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Ohh The postie was so good to me today I have TWO envelopes! LOL

Teale yours is here, printed well and look great! Your lovely gift arrived safe and sound and I ADORE THEM.. LOL thank you so very much!!! Yes you might get one back for one of our trades!

And Cjime, Yours are here and lovely just lovely - They always look better in real life! Thank you!

Mouseit
04-01-2011, 06:53 AM
*LAST WEEK* LOL here we goooooo only 7 days left.. count them 7 days...LOL

will be swapping them out next Thursday if they are all here.....after all have to have the Thursday night girls help me make sure you all get special cards!!!

If I haven't got your email, please PM me as I am going to start scanning the photos so you all get your copy.

Mouseit
04-04-2011, 08:51 AM
Good Grief! Here I am worrying about the cards I have and have not...LOL and I have not done mine yet... *riggle Riggle* Yep I will do it next.. Promise...LOL

teale
04-05-2011, 04:16 PM
Yaaaaay mouseit! I am so happy my cards made it to you in time! And I am glad you like your little mouse cards - they were a fun find! Looking forward to getting my swap cards ~ fun, fun, FUN!!!

Mouseit
04-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Thats ok Juzzy - Just so long as I know.. LOL Hope all goes well with your move etc.. Will let you play in other swaps when you are more setled..LOL

Mouseit
04-07-2011, 08:40 AM
ARLIE!! good news!! Your cards arrived today and what wonderful card they are...

I am told the last set are in the mail and were mailed a while ago.. so they should be here already... I think the postie is holding on to them longer so they can decorate the walls of the truck...LOL

Just so you know I will need your email addresses to send the scanned angel cards of the whole set too.... if you don't want them let me know to please.

I will do this over the weekend depending on how long that takes me and next Thursday the girls will help me swap them out and will post them Friday.

OHhhh it soooo exciting!!!

jonquil
04-11-2011, 12:39 AM
Dang Blast that postie - they could have travelled around the world by now!!!:no:

Mouseit
04-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Ok Girls what I plan on doing is scanning the photos tonight I didn't get a chance on the weekend... to busy rescuing girls who fall out of boats and can't swim... *sigh* thank goodness all was well in the end!
I will send them out one page a day as I don't want to over load your in boxes... anyone who hasn't messaged me their email account, you best hurry.... LOL as I will start tomorrow...
Thursday night at the girls night (as per in the instructions for this swap) we (the girls and I) will swap out your cards and they should be in the mail by Friday....
so you have about 12 hours to get your email address to me.

Thanks heaps for being in my swap too! I have enjoyed each and every card that came over!

Mouseit
04-12-2011, 02:47 AM
WOOPS I left poor Jonquil hanging.. heehee... yes sweetie your cards have arrived....all is well stop worrying...LOL

alanabannana
04-12-2011, 07:45 AM
have my picture downloads!! Thanks mouseit - love all the pictures.

Mouseit
04-12-2011, 05:45 PM
Good, Alana, glad they arrived ok, oohhh its all so exciting when it gets to this bit...LOL

Mouseit
04-14-2011, 09:47 AM
OK PLAYERS ON YOUR MARKS....READY..STEADY.....POST!!!!

Heehee All little envelopies are filled with special treats.. watch out for the extras!
A special thanks to the Thursday night girls for helping me swap them out! WELL DONE!

Bet the Aussie girls get theirs first this time! whoohooooo

arty val
04-15-2011, 11:48 AM
got the scans... wonderful windows. thanks, mouseit. looking forward to my returns.

Mouseit
04-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Very good Arty - I may be on holidays already when you start getting the returns but I shall get online some where to see you all have them and that they have arrived! Whoohoo

arty val
04-15-2011, 10:39 PM
Have fun, Mouseit. :)

jonquil
04-18-2011, 02:59 AM
woohoo my cards are here - the advantages of living in the same country as the host:)

thank you to arlie707, jo.on.the.go & SOTO as well as our awesome host fot their fab cards

Mouseit
04-18-2011, 03:39 AM
LOL I forget that you Aussie girls get your cards real quick..Glad you like them!

arty val
04-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Received my returns tonight! Thanks, Mouseit, for hosting this cool swap. Thanks also to
Alanabannana, Soto and Teale! ")

Mouseit
04-20-2011, 05:55 PM
OHHH SO the cards are starting to arrive.. How cool! was worried they might not get there before I go on holidays!

Please remember that I will be on holidays for 2 weeks so if you don't hear from me, just know I am wishing your cards are winging their way to you!

alanabannana
04-22-2011, 03:10 PM
many thanks to mouseit, Wil Opio Oguta, teale,Cjtime and neca84 for great cards!!

neca84
04-23-2011, 12:33 AM
Great returns from SOTO, jo.on.the.go, teale, and mouseit, thanks so much off to leave iTrader and rep points now

arlie707
04-26-2011, 09:05 PM
My wonderful cards arrived today! Thanks toCJime, Jo.on.the.go and Arty Valerie for great cards and to our hostess for a great swap!

Wil Opio Oguta
04-29-2011, 02:09 PM
My cards were waiting for me when I arrived here. Thanks to Crazycardlady, Jonquil, Neca84 and CJime. And a big thanks to Mouseit for hosting this swap.

jo.on.the.go
05-03-2011, 07:38 PM
Thanks for hosting this super swap, Ruth. And thanks to all the great photographers out there, especially those whose cards I received:
jonquil - Old Tram Building
alanabannana - Breakers Mansion
arlie707 - church windows

Mouseit
05-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Just wondering did I put your itraders up there for the participants in this swap? Just had this most awful feeling...LOL