PDA

View Full Version : Michigan Spring 2011 - Did you get my email?!

Art By Camilla
02-02-2011, 08:59 AM
An email was sent this morning 2/2/11 to all registered participants with the final schedule and supply list. If you did not get it, you are NOT on my list! email me at artbycamilla@ymail.com to be included! It is not too late to sign up. Open to AFA members, friends and family (over age 18).

The gathering is April 30 - May 1st in Farmington Hills, Michigan at The Scrapbook Zone.

Payment is $10 per person, per day. You may choose to attend one or both days.

Payment deadline is March 28, 2011.

Email me for details, if you did not receive them.

Camilla

Pennyquilter
02-02-2011, 09:21 AM
Got it.

Hazartist1
02-02-2011, 01:14 PM
Camilla, I received your email with attachments!

Thank you so much for your hard work in getting all of this together!

We're going to have an awesome time!

Art By Camilla
02-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Thanks go to Dewtee and Genaflatley, too! They have been invaluable in helping to pull this together with me! I think we are going to have a lot of fun. And it's not too late to register, if people want to come. Just get me your payment and info by March 28th!

AND - We've already had our first registration payment made. Whoo - hooo!!!!

Camilla

Art By Camilla
02-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Bumping this up as a reminder for people to make arrangements to pay registration fee, if you have not already. Refer to your email, or PM me if you need more info.

Camilla

adriayna
02-15-2011, 10:06 PM
Camilla, I may be able to attend both dates. I'm not sure yet. How late can I tell you for sure? I'll talk to you on Saturday at our Make/Trade if that's ok :)

Art By Camilla
02-16-2011, 05:48 AM
Adriayna, we'll talk more on Saturday. I sent you a PM.

Camilla

dewtee
02-24-2011, 03:41 PM
How is everyone doing? Camilla, are you getting payments in.

I am so excited, we'll be hanging out together in a couple months. I just got in my order of Inktense pencils, ordered a boatload of them . . .

Adriayna, how did the visit with your mom go?

Art By Camilla
02-25-2011, 08:29 AM
I've gotten about 4 payments so far. If you are registered, please get your payment in as soon as you can! See original post for PayPal or snail mail address.

Thanks,
Camilla

Art By Camilla
03-01-2011, 09:07 AM
Bumping up as a reminder to those who still need to get their payments in.

NOTE: I have moved, so if you are going to mail a check, please PM me for new address. Mail from old address will be forwarded, but that can take a while!

Payments are due by March 28th.

Camilla

dewtee
03-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Everyone, if you haven't already done so, please send in your payments to Camilla so she can finalize our gathering with the store . . .

I am so looking forward to meeting you all!