PDA

View Full Version : I SAW THIS GREAT THING IN THE CITY (OR TOWN) SWAP due April 15, 2011

Juanita Rojas
02-09-2011, 03:07 PM
ATC swap hosted by Juanita Rojas
Swap due date – April 15, 2011
Number of players – unlimited
Number of cards – 3 for 3

*You saw it, you know what it was. It was something that makes you smile when you think about it, and it’s something you’d like to draw or paint for this swap!! The best thing is that there are a LOT of those things!! People, events, buildings, exhibits – you remember, right? You might have even drawn or painted them already, great! I’m posting a few examples of my own, and you’re invited to post yours to this thread.

*I will pay the postage for the first three international players. Any other international players please include $1 U.S. postage or currency for return postage.

SWAP RULES

*All cards should be hand-drawn or painted, and 3.5” by 2.5”, horizontal or vertical.
*Cards should be on a sturdy base, like cardstock or cardboard or watercolor paper.
*Please include your user name, real name and state or country, plus the swap name on the back of your cards. ALSO, please name the place and thing you’re depicting.
*Please include your user name and swap name on the back of your envelope to me and also on your return envelope with 44 cents in postage (for U.S. players).
*Send work that is your best and that you are proud of. I will try to swap cards that match similar quality and effort.
*I’m not shy – I love host cards! But they’re not mandatory…

U.S. PLAYERS – Please include a self-addressed, stamped business size or greeting card size envelope with the same amount of postage – stamps, not meter strips - you used to send your cards to me. No bubble wrap envelopes please. PM me for my address when you are ready to mail your cards. All cards are due in my hands by April 15. Late cards will be returned. Please mail early so they arrive on time. Don’t forget to leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players that you get cards from.

Who would like to play? You can withdraw any time, but please let me know.

Juanita Rojas
raynedrop
Aime
duckduckgoose
sabrinalouisemiller - first international (lurking)
roOskie - (lurking)
NYJunkie (lurking)

raynedrop
02-10-2011, 07:29 PM
I would like to join.

RoOskie
02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
lurking...

Juanita Rojas
02-11-2011, 11:51 AM
Welcome, raynedrop, and rOoskie, kiss me back, I'm Irish, too!

Aime
02-11-2011, 12:01 PM
Wonderful idea for a swap! Sign me up please!

Juanita Rojas
02-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Welcome aboard, Aime!

duckduckgoose
02-12-2011, 03:01 AM
Sign me up please!

sabrinalouisemiller
03-03-2011, 12:57 PM
This is a great swap idea! Can I lurk until I get some cards started please?
Also, I'm international to you because I'm in Canada.

Juanita Rojas
03-04-2011, 12:24 PM
I'll put you on the list, let me know when you're ready to join.

NYJunkie
03-04-2011, 07:03 PM
I'm lurking too

Juanita Rojas
03-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Lurk away, and I hope all you lurkers join in! I'll put you on the list as a lurker, too.

sabrinalouisemiller
03-31-2011, 01:20 PM
I'm so so sorry, but I have to drop this swap. I love the theme so much and I was looking forward to making these cards, but I haven't had the time to make the cards yet, and I'm due to have a baby in 1.5 weeks so have other priorities . . . but I will keep checking in on other people's card. As I said, this is such a great theme!

Juanita Rojas
03-31-2011, 03:42 PM
Thanks for letting me know! Best wishes for your blessed event upcoming!

sabrinalouisemiller
04-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Thanks! I'm excited. :D

Aime
04-07-2011, 03:24 PM
I am so sorry I have to withdraw. I am not happy with anything I've come up with. Sorry!!