Media
Swap Due Date – April 18, 2011
Withdrawal Deadline – April 11, 2011
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of Participants - 12
Medium - Please hand drawn/ painted cards only

1_Pokemon_Swap.jpg

15th Anniversary Pokemon Swap​

So I've been dying to make a Poke'mon swap since I joined and with the release of Black and White, the Anniversary last Sunday and all the hype I figured now would be a great time to host a Poke'mon swap!! Just to let you know this IS my first swap so I want everything to be as simple/basic as possible!

So for this swap it's Open to ALL Poke'mon! Here's a link http://serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ if you'd like some reference for all of them and you can sort through for types and stuff. Please don't do three of the same pokemon! IF you want to do some mixture of a drawing on a collaged background you may, but no prints of pokemon images or stickers only, there HAS to be a drawing in there somewhere! One last note: Please try to be creative! If you can try drawing them in your own style!

Rules:
-Only Standard 2.5 x 3.5 atcs!
-Please only send your best work!! I will try to match effort for effort as much as I can but try to send cards you'd be happy to get back in return!
-This swap is 3 cards for 3 cards. Host cards are appriciated but never ever required.
-Please pm me when you're ready to send so I can send you my information!

Mailing information:
-PLEASE put your screen name and swap name on the back of your envelope! And all the usual information on the backs of your cards.
-Please try to send at least a stamp with your cards! For international traders if you can provide an international stamp or a well concealed us dollar for the trade it would be much appriciated.
-If your cards are heavy (please don't make them too heavy!) Send .61 cents postage.

Sent
Recieved
List of Players!!
1. jaeseals
2. lemurkat
3. Kavka
4. Spirit Fingers
5. Scrappylicious
6. Blueanchors3
7. a123andpoof
8. weare138
9. mamamia
10. mooseyy
11. serikyo
12. SunTrade

Last edited:
Would anthropomorphized versions of pokemon be okay? What about human characters from the pokemon anime and games?

best of luck with your swap. My son and his friend just got their new release DS game yesterday (they're both 16). They sang pokemon songs all the way to the store to get their games. Pokemon were all over Japan last summer when we were there. They were on the sides of some subway cars and on some airplane's tails!! We came home with a few Pokemon items! I keep my eyes open for the wonderful pokemon you create and post in the gallery. Again, good luck

@Kavka: I don't mind anthro or gijinka pokemon :3 Though I don't really want to have the characters from the anime :0 I guess it's just a personal preference but if everyone else is fine with it, it is an aniversary celebration so I guess it's fine xD

@Jaeseals: No you can't join! xD Just kidding.

@Alanabannana: /I/ was one of those people too yesterday! I picked up the two games (white for my little sister and black for myself) and I got the special edition guide with the holographic cover!! I've been playing pokemon for 15 years now so it's kind of a big celebration for me xD

@BekahStargazing: I'll add you :D

Sign me up then.
I will probably do regular pokemon alongside anthro counterparts :)

I haven't picked up the gen 5 games yet. But I think I'll buy black later this week.
I've been playing since red/blue :D

Same here :D I had red the day it came out as a gift from my grandmother for getting good grades in school :3

I'll sign you up :3

Back
Top Bottom