Elena

ATC and DOG Lover
Media
Swap Due Date - May 1st
Signup/withdraw date - April 20
Number of Cards - 3 for 3, or 6 for 6
Number of participants - 35

RETURNS POSTED MAY 5TH

This swap is for hand drawn/painted insects. Any insect except butterflies or dragonflies.
Originals only, no photocopies. No colored in images. Send something you would like to receive back yourself :)

Postage: US please send a SASE. If you don't have forever stamps, don't worry. I'll take care of the extra penny that will be in effect by May. International please send an address label.

1. Maxie23
2. Jitterbug
3. Sandymutt
4. Artcards
5. Luvloz
6. lilbad
7. kat
8. Els
9. redplantlady
10. gindeleo
11. lemay
12. kstyles

Here are some insect cards I have made.

Last edited:
Ok just checking out the swaps and came upon yours. I would love to join this swap.Looks like it will be a blast. I Love cool looking bugs and this will be fun to make some. I'm ready to play with the creepy crawlers . lol:jiggy:

well I'm going to have to redo mine I did this morning!! Guess I was still asleep when I started lol but a SPIDER isn't a INSECT lol Man I'm bad!!!!!

wow, love it! I first thought spiders were insects also....they look like one, don't they? well, it turns out they have an extra pair of legs so they don't qualify...

here is my 2nd one. I'm now out of ideas!!!
file.php

OMG Your bugs are wonderful artcards. I know this will be a fun swap. Oops I better say swap softly as I don't want the bugs getting scared off:unsure:. hehehehe :biglaugh:

Last edited:
OMG Another very cool bug. Oh I sure hope I get one of yours Artcards.:D I'm working on makeing 6 bugs. They were all cool so guess I couldn't pick. lol Oh really doing 7 one will be for our wonderful hostess. I just finished 2nt card and will get them up loaded so you can see them. I'll be back:jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom