PDA

View Full Version : Chaotic Cats Swap! Due April 2nd 2011

RobbyGirl
03-31-2011, 04:06 PM
Cards due in my hands no later than: April 2, 2011
Withdrawals: Neutral Itrader for late cards or no communication
# of players:40 Internationals Welcome (FULL)
# of cards: 3/3
Mediums: All Welcome

This Swap is all about the mischievous Cat causing Chaos!

Please create a troublesome kitties doing their thing in any medium you desire,they can be whimsical, realistic,collaged, painted or mixed medium. Stickers should not be the main focus of the card, if you use them there should be some altering going on too!

READ THIS PLEASE
*Please PM me for my address when you are sending your cards.
*Include a Business Size Self Addressed Envelope and Loose postage (Happy Hugs for you if you put the return address on it too!!)
*Postage is due as follows:
*US players, please send .61 in postage stamp(s). I would be forever grateful to anyone who can also send an additional stamp to help me cover our international friends!
*First 10 International players, enclose a self addressed Business size envelope. I will cover postage.
*Host Cards on theme are very appreciated but not expected

BEST work ONLY! Take your time and submit only cards that you would be happy to own yourself. Card size must be *** standard which is 2.5 x 3.5.

PLEASE, PLEASE go easy on the tape! Better yet if you feel you have to use tape please use masking tape or painters tape. If you tape the heck out of the outside of your mailing envelope try to leave me a small squeak of a corner that I can fit my letter opener in to. If I have to use scissors to open your envelope it could potentially ruin or damage an enclosed card.

Players:
1. Me
2. Ruthie
3. A Different Story

International Waiting List
Sniisk

Ruthie
03-31-2011, 11:41 PM
Okay RobbyGirl.... I will sign up as you wish...and I mightl even take a road trip and deliver my atcs to you in person... I do love Oregon after all.

Wil Opio Oguta
04-01-2011, 02:03 AM
Cards are due tomorrow????????? That must be a typo:eek:

adifferentstory
04-01-2011, 02:18 AM
Can I sign up please?

sniisk
04-01-2011, 02:41 AM
I would love to play but the internationals seem to be full :(.

RobbyGirl
04-01-2011, 05:33 AM
Oh Ruthe I do so love company!

Wil my typing can be crazy at times!

Yes Sniisk, sadly the International go so quickly!!!

A differentStory of course I'm always happy to put your name on my list!

Jean
04-01-2011, 05:09 PM
I've heard of short turn-around swaps but this is MAJOR! I couldn't even DRIVE them to you and meet your deadline...*s* If it were April 4th or 5th, maybe.... ;)

Phoenix
04-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I agree... I would love to participate in this swap, but I'm sure I can't get them drawn and to you by tomorrow. LOL!

RobbyGirl
04-01-2011, 06:30 PM
Oh Traci, you are so close you could just drive them over tomorrow and we could have a fun day sharing *** ;)

Louisezee I thought it might be wonderful to have a swap due so soon they had to be hand delivered ;)

adifferentstory
04-01-2011, 06:41 PM
Mine went off by next day internationl post. They should arrive by noon.

RobbyGirl
04-01-2011, 06:52 PM
Perfect Lynne I can't wait to see them! Love your Catitude!

Phoenix
04-01-2011, 07:30 PM
Oh Traci, you are so close you could just drive them over tomorrow and we could have a fun day sharing *** ;)

Louisezee I thought it might be wonderful to have a swap due so soon they had to be hand delivered ;)

Yeah, I'm leaving tonight and hope you don't mind having an overnight guest. I'll have to draw the cats on the way (very chaotic), and we'll have a great time until I have to leave to be at work at 11am.

lemurkat
04-01-2011, 08:29 PM
Can I play? I just booked my ticket to Oregon and I'm going to draw on the plane. Wait, it's already April 2nd here, so I'm too late...

Dang, I hope those tickets were refundable...

Fantasia
04-01-2011, 08:53 PM
If I liked cats I'd think about this because they are chaotic. Last time I was at my parents' house my brother's cats left plenty of hair on/in my black suitcase....can I just glue that to a card and send it along? I'm sure if I was nice to the posties it would get there in time..pllllleeeeze?

OOOH OOOH or maybe I could fax them????

andyaly
04-01-2011, 09:07 PM
I mailed mine yesterday....did you get them yet? Oh, except I forgot to sign up, and I'm international! Hope that's okay! :P

RobbyGirl
04-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Andy they did arrive thank you for your prompt attention!

Oh Fantasia what a wonderful idea, definitely fax them!

LemurKat maybe you could use the transporter or the time machine?

RobbyGirl
04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Phoenix I'm listening for your car!

Jean
04-01-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm sending mine in by mental telepathy at midnight tonight. I hope you are skilled at psychic materialization because these are my best ever! ;)

RobbyGirl
04-02-2011, 12:29 AM
Perfect Jean, I will meditate so I'll be ready to receive!

adifferentstory
04-02-2011, 04:54 AM
Was it legal for me to remove the fur from the cat with packing tape? I hope my next door neighbour doesn't notice the bald patch on her cat.

Joss
04-02-2011, 05:37 AM
I have hired a camel and it will be leaving London in about 148 hours, should get them to you before Xmas 2067. LOL

RobbyGirl
04-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Thank you for taking part in our April Fools day swap.

Wil Opio Oguta
04-02-2011, 12:08 PM
Well you really fooled me LOL

goatgoddess
04-02-2011, 12:12 PM
how did I miss this yesterday ?

purrrrfect :laugh::laugh::laugh: