Postage Stamp Swap

zelta

Newb
Media
This thread is being closely watched by a moderator to make sure all the returns are received. Participants are free to leave neutral feedback as these returns are very late. It has been decided that no negative feedback should be given for this swap as it should have already been given at the OS. Zelta is trying to make a fresh start and she has been allowed back in accordance with our MIA guidelines.

Hi....

Because of different private problems I was not able to return this swap in time.
I posted the returns today - 9th March 2008.

Participants:
swan
Poodle Pup *received*
Mrs_Weyremaster *received*
adiffrentstory *received*
friedaquiltar *received*
bronwyn from australia
geeklibrarian
ailurophile
jennifer, FL 33701 USA
tweety *received*
Aussie Lass *received*
chardonnay *received*
lemurkat *received*
heymaggie *received*
brandon from TX 78704 USA
athame art
wackystuff *received*
pamitha *received*
tamtam
luvloz *received*
lady landa *received*
codesmum *received*
al fresco gal *received*
Terri from NM 87124 USA

I don't know all usernames, sorry.

Please post here, when you receive your returns. Thanks
Olivia

Last edited:
Wow, thanks Zelta! I'd long ago written this one off and forgotten completely about it. But I even have a page in my scrapbook album ready to receive them!

Kat

It's so good to hear from you Olivia. I hope you are back to stay! All the best,
Maggie

Hi Olivia

Must say I had written them off too so what a lovely surprise. We are in the midst of packing but I will leave my ATC album out as long as possible!! Something to look forward to during my long long days of packing!! he he he!!!

Depending on when they get here I may be late leaving feedback as we are moving very shortly. Once we arrive in Qld we will be in a motel for a couple of weeks so not sure if I will have net access. But I will do my best to get feedback to you asap.

Glad to see you back.

Love ya
Shirl

Received my returns this morning, thank you Olivia.
Hope life it being kinder to you now.
Suzi

Hi everyone, my returns arrived this morning. Thanks to LemurKat, Heymaggie and Mrs. Weyremaster.
Can we also expect the returns for the Pick-a-Theme ATCs Zelta was hosting soon?

I got my returns from this swap on Friday March 14th. Thanks to Codesmom, LuvLoz, and Athame Art for lovely postage stamp cards. And special thanks to Olivia for completing the swap. Welcome back and best of luck to you!

Thanks zelta. I received the postage stamp ATCs. I never thought I would see anything from this swap, but you never know. I left rep points for Codesmom and LuvLoz, but didn't find Swan. Is she still here?

Hi Olivia

Received my cards in the post today! As always a lovely surprise (especially when you are in the middle of relocating...;)

Huge thanks to geeklibrarian for the "Madonna & Butterflies", to the fabulous arty Seraphic for her "Highest Seacliffs" and lucky last to ailurophile to her gorgeous "On the Sea".

I am delighted with all my card returns. Thanks to Olivia for hosting and getting our cards back to us (even if it had to be later.....) I had written these cards off so am very happily surprised to have them returned.

I will leave feedback for traders if I can find you all.

Thanks again.

Love ya

Shirl

Back
Top Bottom