PDA

View Full Version : Postage Stamp Swap

zelta
03-09-2008, 01:12 PM
This thread is being closely watched by a moderator to make sure all the returns are received. Participants are free to leave neutral feedback as these returns are very late. It has been decided that no negative feedback should be given for this swap as it should have already been given at the OS. Zelta is trying to make a fresh start and she has been allowed back in accordance with our MIA guidelines.

Hi....

Because of different private problems I was not able to return this swap in time.
I posted the returns today - 9th March 2008.

Participants:
swan
Poodle Pup *received*
Mrs_Weyremaster *received*
adiffrentstory *received*
friedaquiltar *received*
bronwyn from australia
geeklibrarian
ailurophile
jennifer, FL 33701 USA
tweety *received*
Aussie Lass *received*
chardonnay *received*
lemurkat *received*
heymaggie *received*
brandon from TX 78704 USA
athame art
wackystuff *received*
pamitha *received*
tamtam
luvloz *received*
lady landa *received*
codesmum *received*
al fresco gal *received*
Terri from NM 87124 USA

I don't know all usernames, sorry.

Please post here, when you receive your returns. Thanks
Olivia

zelta
03-09-2008, 01:24 PM
i pmed those of you, who i found here

lemurkat
03-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Wow, thanks Zelta! I'd long ago written this one off and forgotten completely about it. But I even have a page in my scrapbook album ready to receive them!

Kat

Chardonnay1965
03-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Just checking in..

heymaggie
03-09-2008, 11:17 PM
It's so good to hear from you Olivia. I hope you are back to stay! All the best,
Maggie

Aussie Lass
03-10-2008, 08:34 PM
Hi Olivia

Must say I had written them off too so what a lovely surprise. We are in the midst of packing but I will leave my ATC album out as long as possible!! Something to look forward to during my long long days of packing!! he he he!!!

Depending on when they get here I may be late leaving feedback as we are moving very shortly. Once we arrive in Qld we will be in a motel for a couple of weeks so not sure if I will have net access. But I will do my best to get feedback to you asap.

Glad to see you back.

Love ya
Shirl

LuvLoz
03-12-2008, 01:38 AM
I had even forgotten I took part in this swap! :)

Shirl- where in QLD are you moving to?

mrs weyremaster
03-12-2008, 08:31 AM
Received my returns this morning, thank you Olivia.
Hope life it being kinder to you now.
Suzi

friedaquilter
03-12-2008, 12:03 PM
Hi everyone, my returns arrived this morning. Thanks to LemurKat, Heymaggie and Mrs. Weyremaster.
Can we also expect the returns for the Pick-a-Theme ATCs Zelta was hosting soon?

zelta
03-12-2008, 02:04 PM
@friedaquilter
i haven't received the atcs from all participants so i returned the one i had

adifferentstory
03-13-2008, 08:09 AM
I received my returns this morning. Thank you for sorting this out.

friedaquilter
03-13-2008, 01:28 PM
Looking forward to seeing those cards again, I have totally forgotten what they look like!

Codesmom
03-15-2008, 06:04 PM
Got my cards in morning mail,very happy with all returns

Tweety
03-16-2008, 01:55 AM
I received my great cards today too. Thanks Olivia for hosting.

heymaggie
03-16-2008, 01:32 PM
I got my returns from this swap on Friday March 14th. Thanks to Codesmom, LuvLoz, and Athame Art for lovely postage stamp cards. And special thanks to Olivia for completing the swap. Welcome back and best of luck to you!

LadyLanda
03-16-2008, 08:00 PM
I received my returns yesterday. Thanks!

wackystuff
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Thanks zelta. I received the postage stamp ATCs. I never thought I would see anything from this swap, but you never know. I left rep points for Codesmom and LuvLoz, but didn't find Swan. Is she still here?

Chardonnay1965
03-18-2008, 04:43 AM
I got my cards today..thanks to ailurophile, Carolyn Minto and Zelta for my lovely cards..:D

Aussie Lass
03-18-2008, 06:34 AM
Hi Olivia

Received my cards in the post today! As always a lovely surprise (especially when you are in the middle of relocating...;)

Huge thanks to geeklibrarian for the "Madonna & Butterflies", to the fabulous arty Seraphic for her "Highest Seacliffs" and lucky last to ailurophile to her gorgeous "On the Sea".

I am delighted with all my card returns. Thanks to Olivia for hosting and getting our cards back to us (even if it had to be later.....) I had written these cards off so am very happily surprised to have them returned.

I will leave feedback for traders if I can find you all.

Thanks again.

Love ya

Shirl

adifferentstory
03-18-2008, 07:00 AM
Aussie Lass please don't leave itrader for those you received cards from. You should only leave itrader for the host in themed swaps.

lemurkat
03-25-2008, 03:11 AM
Thanks for the cards! They came in today.

I got some beauties from Fredaquilter, Aussielass and Pamitha - two of whom I have not previously received from! Yay!

Thanks Zelta for coming through in the end ^^ It was worth the wait.

Kat

wackystuff
03-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Zelda, you can mark me as received, as I got my cards a week ago. :)

al fresco gal
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Olivia, I see now why you wanted me to post on the thread. I didn't realize this was here. I received my cards last week and they are terrific. Thank you very much for sending them. Welcome back. Cheers, Margaret

LuvLoz
03-28-2008, 02:24 AM
I got my cards from Wackystuff, Carole Minto and Swan. Thanks.

friedaquilter
04-03-2008, 01:43 PM
I have now also received my own cards back for the Pick-a-Theme Lucky Symbols Swap.