PDA

View Full Version : Easter - Mid-Spring All Types of Art a-thon April 22 - 25!

Pages : [1] 2 3

HHC
04-19-2011, 09:13 PM
It’s another weekend art party!

Your hostess for this three day Art a-thon is Sniisk, ably assisted by HHC, Just Ducky and KESagers.

Start time (in your time zone) 12:01 am (midnight) on Friday morning, April 22, 2011, and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Monday April 25, 2011

This weekend we will :
1) Create art: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x4’s, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rollos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create.
And we'll be collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...
2) Show what lovely creations you've made
3) Trade art - if you wish.
4) Chat (if you can only stop in to admire the art and chat sometimes, that’s absolutely okay!)
5) HAVE FUN!

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES/THEMES FOR THE WEEKEND:
Friday: Earth Day / Recycling / Reusing
Saturday: Spring / Baby Animals / Nests
Sunday: Easter / Baskets / Eggs / Using only pastel colors

Remember this weekend is open to EVERYONE.
Challenges and themes are entirely optional. Create whatever is speaking to you today.

Here's the "fine print" :rolleyes:

What IS an ART-A-THON?
It’s a marathon create-your-favorite-art weekend, done over the same day and time in each time zone.
It’s kind of like we were all together for the weekend to play with our art supplies and this thread is our play room.

HOW IT WORKS: At 12:01 AM Friday April 22 (your time zone) start creating art, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Continue throughout the weekend. Trading and chatting ensues. At 11:59 on Monday April 25 (your time zone) you’re done creating art… however you may continue to chat and trade as long as you like.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE: When you find a piece of art or goody bag you must have, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST: And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery: It’s easiest to have two windows open. I can create another "tab" and get to my gallery in one and be in my post reply box in the other.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl P) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Maygar_Posta-traded.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word small, medium or large (or letters s m l) in the address and change it to size you want.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2115

NEW TO A-THONS?
If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm one of your hosts, or post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

Who's ready to party?

jaw
04-19-2011, 09:20 PM
ready!!!!!!!!!!

HHC
04-19-2011, 09:21 PM
yippee! :jiggy:

jaw
04-19-2011, 09:22 PM
and what did you actually decide for the challenges? (not that I ever do them on the right days!)

HHC
04-19-2011, 09:29 PM
Well... I'll have to go back and check out the list Sniisk made, forgot that little detail. LOL!

HHC
04-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Okay... I've added these themes and doubled up a few days. Let me know if anyone wants something else added.
Friday: Earth Day / Recycling / Reusing
Saturday: Spring / Baby Animals / Nests
Sunday: Easter / Eggs / Using only pastel colors

Just Ducky
04-19-2011, 10:20 PM
EArth Day.... sure hope I can see some earth by Friday... good ol' mother nature is bringing back winter to Michigan... we got snow...cold...and then a bit more snow.. My POOR yeller Daffodils covered in snow....:(

mrubyjean
04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh, Ducky...I'm so sorry!!

Here in Seattle, it is a bit chilly but we've got dandelions (!!) poking up next to the daffodils and tulips! :wacko:

I'll be playing on Earth Day and, I hope, on Easter...got to work on Saturday!

RobbyGirl
04-20-2011, 12:05 AM
We were lucky with a gorgeous day in the low 60s here today, lots of sunshine. I have to say I really needed it!

bluelotusflower
04-20-2011, 12:14 AM
We were lucky with a gorgeous day in the low 60s here today, lots of sunshine.

Oh those West Coast Gals like to rub it in about their weather! :laugh: Ducky and I are jealous. We've seen way too much winter this year. Bring on the green! ;)

sniisk
04-20-2011, 12:58 AM
Helen, April 22-25 :). At least in the previous thread, in my PMs and in the schedule :). The Easter continues in Europe and in Australia still on Monday.

sniisk
04-20-2011, 12:59 AM
I can't wait to start. I have all my craft supplies in use. WOOT!

Wil Opio Oguta
04-20-2011, 01:10 AM
I'll join too. Friday is still a working day for me and Monday is still Easter. And to rubb it in with everybody who still has snow, our temperatures are around 70-75 degrees F with lots of sunshine :-))

HHC
04-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Helen, April 22-25 :). At least in the previous thread, in my PMs and in the schedule :). The Easter continues in Europe and in Australia still on Monday.

Well... I can't read, it's apparent! LOL! I've corrected (I think I got it all) in the first post and have asked the mods to correct the title. Thanks for catching it, and giving us an extra day of art! :)

jonquil
04-20-2011, 02:27 AM
I am cutting out ATC & gothic arch blanks (look out for some ATC arches) and getting images ready to go - haven't done one of these in a while but can't wait. Only 31 1/2 hours to go for me

Evalila
04-20-2011, 03:05 AM
Ill jump in whenever I have the time :) Well have company at least one day that weekend and I promised to bake a cake :cute:

sniisk
04-20-2011, 04:25 AM
Lisa, so nice to see you here!

jonquil
04-20-2011, 05:49 AM
thanks Sanna -can't wait for it to start

Art By Camilla
04-20-2011, 06:10 AM
This will be fun - I've needed a kick in the pants to get back to ATCs - our Michigan Spring (Snow?) gathering is the following weekend, and I need a stash of cards to take with me to trade. I've got family stuff on Sunday, but Saturday is wide open at the moment! See you all then!

Camilla

Donnacr
04-20-2011, 06:49 AM
I can't wait to start - in Australia we actually have Tuesday off as well as one of our national holidays is celebrated on April 25 so this means that I might even be organised with my swaps :nah:.

1 Art Lady
04-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Since it is currently snowing outside of my window, I will try and stop by! Have a moley to get off my plate first, but hope to get a few done.

dsign49
04-20-2011, 09:27 AM
This has been one long winter. I agree can't wait until no more mud and green grass. Actual looking forward to cutting the grass.:biglaugh: See you this week-end when I can.

sniisk
04-20-2011, 10:11 AM
Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet? Is it Friday yet?

RobbyGirl
04-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Sanna you must be so excited to be home with all your supplies at hand!

sniisk
04-20-2011, 10:47 AM
Actually, even double side tape makes me happy now :).

HHC
04-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Yay for double sided tape! :)

HHC
04-20-2011, 12:42 PM
On the note of sticky stuff... I wanted to post a note about making sure your glue is holding your artwork down.

I have found it's especially hard to keep things attached to Altered Playing Cards that haven't been prepped by sanding lightly or adding a light coat of gesso. (And have actually received some traded art that is "not sticking" as it were)

There is a thread on glues here if you're interested in hearing what glues others use that work well... http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18936

Okay... off my soap box now. LOL!

jaw
04-20-2011, 12:44 PM
On the note of sticky stuff... I wanted to post a note about making sure your glue is holding your artwork down.

I have found it's especially hard to keep things attached to Altered Playing Cards that haven't been prepped by sanding lightly or adding a light coat of gesso. (And have actually received some traded art that is "not sticking" as it were)

There is a thread on glues here if you're interested in hearing what glues others use that work well... http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18936

Okay... off my soap box now. LOL!

thanks for that! I have also received some that didn't stay stuck. I've been trying to apply some gel medium on collages so they'll stay stuck. And who doesn't like getting gel medium on their fingers? It's so fun to peel it off! LOL

KESagers
04-20-2011, 01:26 PM
Please please let me know if you get a card from me where things don't stay stuck. It helps me to know what not to use in the future. I'd rather spend my money only on adhesives that work plus I'm still figuring out the whole APC thing.

I thought I saw that northern USA was getting snow again. Really! Someone needs to get the Spring memo.:wacko:

sniisk
04-20-2011, 01:28 PM
Kristin, I've never received a card with falling stuff from you. You are using very strong glue :).

cairnlae
04-20-2011, 01:30 PM
LOL..someone gave me this to post in my FB the other day...

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable in South Carolina. Please try again.

CynthiaSillitoe
04-20-2011, 02:00 PM
LOL! Yeah, way too much winter here. Today I heard birds chirping outside my window. Such a lovely sound!

ginabee
04-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I will be lurking ** and try to jump in and play!

KittyNL
04-20-2011, 03:05 PM
Gosh... it has been such nice weather in Holland, just like Wil said. Almost looks likes summer... Sorry to hear about the snow.

But I can make you some Sunny, Spring and Easter cards?

KESagers
04-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Cairnlae - that is too funny!

dsign49
04-20-2011, 11:16 PM
Cairlae I'm with you spring is stuck and winter just doesn't move on.

jonquil
04-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Nice and warm today in Australia - it might only be five weeks till winter but i am in shorts and t-shirt.

BYW only 10 hours and 14 minutes till kick off time here

Just Ducky
04-20-2011, 11:54 PM
t-shirts.... shorts ????? well, &#$@..... not fair...
even The Netherlands warm.... well nuts... but our snow is melting (AGAIN) so maybe ????

oh an Wil, you are coming to America now ??? and I hear it's a northern state ???
don't pack too many summer clothes and bring snow boots....

calluna
04-21-2011, 12:05 AM
Spring has been toying with us in California...I'm thankful that there's been a good amount of wildflowers and that everything hasn't turned brown (as opposed to spring green) yet!

I'll send a goodie package to anyone who comes up with an ATC that successfully uses the rhyming words "Easter" and "kiester" (or keester or however it's spelled). :laugh: I don't necessarily want that ATC, but I'd love to see it!

RedHeartStudio
04-21-2011, 12:19 AM
I have this weekend off!!! WOOT!! I have a moley layout to do, but I am gonna try and work on some stuff to play along!!!!

Wil Opio Oguta
04-21-2011, 01:57 AM
t-shirts.... shorts ????? well, &#$@..... not fair...
even The Netherlands warm.... well nuts... but our snow is melting (AGAIN) so maybe ????

oh an Wil, you are coming to America now ??? and I hear it's a northern state ???
don't pack too many summer clothes and bring snow boots....

I am flying coming Tuesday. Rest assured Nancy, I have snow boots at Kelly's place waiting for me. Only hope I don't need them:wacko:

kentuckydakota
04-21-2011, 03:05 AM
I'm joining in. Can't wait to start!

Phoenix
04-21-2011, 04:17 AM
This is going to be fun!

RobbyGirl
04-21-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm so excited it looks like I'm going to get to play in this one a bit more than I thought. I so love a thons and despite best laid plans for the last 2 or 3 a thons family emergencies and life took over and prevented me from making more than a card or two. So my Easter present to me is a thon time and fate willing a lot of it...woot!

KittyNL
04-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Ehhh... is it already Friday somewhere on this Earth? Cannot wait...:spinny:

a123andpoof
04-21-2011, 12:40 PM
I will definatly be joining in!

HHC
04-21-2011, 12:42 PM
It's really, really close to Friday! Really close!

I can't tell you all how I need this fun playful weekend with loving folks! HUGS to you all!

sniisk
04-21-2011, 12:47 PM
I won't upload cards until on Saturday but I'll start to play tomorrow morning.

And yes, I sure needed this weekend.

CynthiaSillitoe
04-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Oh, I missed that it was this weekend. (I thought it was next.) That's actually even better for me, time-wise. Off to make room in my PM box....

grammyquilter2
04-21-2011, 03:31 PM
Already in t-shirt/shorts, thinking about volunteering to help with the swim team so I can
get into the pool today...spring has already sprung and the Bearded Iris, roses, blue
bonnets, etc. have poofed into the humid summer air...wildfires and water rationing
already into effect.....
need this 'a--thon' for they always bring happy times sharing art.

jonquil
04-21-2011, 04:48 PM
It's 6.46am here and I have been hard at it. Here is my first creation - am on an oriental inspired session at the moment

CHai Tea (EAT 1) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_chai_tea.jpeg

Locke
04-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Excited for this tommorow!!

jonquil
04-21-2011, 06:56 PM
Please PM me if you would like to trade

Geisha 1 (EAT 2) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_1__EAT_.jpeg

Geisha 2 (EAT 3)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_2__EAT_.jpeg

Geisha 3 (EAT 4)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_3__EAT_.jpeg

jonquil
04-21-2011, 06:59 PM
two more

Flower Fairy 1 (EAT 5) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Flower_Fairy_1__EAT_.jpeg

Flower Fairy 2 (EAT 6)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Flower_Fairy_2__EAT_.jpeg

jonquil
04-21-2011, 07:00 PM
except for 'chai tea' the arches are all ATC size

HHC
04-21-2011, 07:19 PM
Oh jonquil! Fabulous art! Yippee you have started! :jiggy:

KESagers
04-21-2011, 07:38 PM
Jonguil - what a great start! Lovely art to inspire us!

jonquil
04-21-2011, 07:45 PM
Am off to make some triple chocolate muffins for morning tea - anyone care to join me?

KESagers
04-21-2011, 07:52 PM
I'd love one! Thank you! ;)

HHC
04-21-2011, 07:56 PM
Yes, please! I'll be right over! :)

RobbyGirl
04-21-2011, 08:04 PM
Oh Oh on my way, I'm really hungry!!

Suze
04-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I'm really looking forward to this a thon!
I love collage and haven't done much, so , setting out the papers and glue stick and scissors and images ......I would love to become better at collage, I really admire those who are experts at it. (gonna go through my cards I've received and see if I can get some collage hints )
so, a thoning and a collaging I will go...........;)

jonquil
04-21-2011, 08:10 PM
No worries - will be ready in 20 minutes - putting the kettle on for a cuppa as well

jonquil
04-21-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm really looking forward to this a thon!
I love collage and haven't done much, so , setting out the papers and glue stick and scissors and images ......I would love to become better at collage, I really admire those who are experts at it. (gonna go through my cards I've received and see if I can get some collage hints )
so, a thoning and a collaging I will go...........;)

I start with my background and then lay out images text etc and move it around till it feels right and then glue it all down. If I have done something fairy complicated I take a picture and then I put it on the computer and I can make sure everything goes where it was supposed to

jonquil
04-21-2011, 08:21 PM
Three more and I have to clean up my desk before I can continue

Geisha 4 (EAT 5) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_4__EAT_.jpeg

Geisha 5 (EAT 6) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_5__EAT_.jpeg

Geisha 6 (EAT 7) TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Geisha_6__EAT_.jpeg

GoldenWolf
04-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Wonderful oriental cards, Jonquil.

mrubyjean
04-21-2011, 09:02 PM
Lovely cards, jonquil...and triple chocolate muffins sound decadently delicious!

citykitten
04-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Hi Everyone - I have been away from the forums for a while and am so happy to come back to one of my favourite things... an a-thon. I used to LOVE them so much and am going to be playing along for sure. Looking forward to catching up with old friends and making new ones!

Suze
04-21-2011, 09:37 PM
am I right?.....only 2 and 1/2 hours til I can start...EST, U.S.A.?
(who am I kidding, I'll be yawning for sure....but just maybe the a thon angel will help me stay awake a little longer tonight)
thanks for tips, Jonquil.

RobbyGirl
04-21-2011, 10:15 PM
I'm hoping to start at midnight tonight too if I can keep my eyes open! My desk is clean my backgrounds and images are ready...whoo Hoo!

CynthiaSillitoe
04-21-2011, 11:37 PM
Did someone say something about triple chocolate muffins?

I have to be good and go to bed early or my cat will yell at me. (Trust me, it's hard to concentrate on art with a cat yelling in the background.) Looking forward to some art time tomorrow!

citykitten
04-21-2011, 11:43 PM
I am having a little trouble uploading my images. I am trying to follow the directions at the start of the thread but when I right click on my gallery image I don't get an option for “Copy Image Location”. Can someone point out what I might be doing wrong?

HHC
04-21-2011, 11:51 PM
citykitten, are you a Microsoft system, or a Mac? I'm Microsoft, and that's what shows for me. Anyone else have suggestions? I'm also using Firefox as the browser.

And if there are different directions for a Mac, let me know what they are and I'll post them too.

cairnlae
04-21-2011, 11:58 PM
Trust me, it's hard to concentrate on art with a cat yelling in the background.

My cat doesn't yell but she sure likes to get in the middle of things!My art has the occasional addition of her presence in the form of a hair! makes my collages more mixed media!

citykitten
04-22-2011, 12:00 AM
Thank you! This might be the issue cause I use Explorer so I will have a play round and I used to be able to do it so I am sure I can work it out :)

And my cat has already been up and walked all over everything so hopefully she has got it out of her system now (yeah right!)

citykitten
04-22-2011, 12:05 AM
Woohoo I finally did it!

Bird #1 (EAT)- Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img001.jpg

Bird #2 (EAT)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img001__2_.jpg

Bird #3 (EAT) - Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img002.jpg

jonquil
04-22-2011, 12:07 AM
i have a Mac and it comes up with copy image address for me when i right click on it

dmnh
04-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Jonquil has started this athon off a wonderful note! Beautiful geishas!
I'll be playing!!!! I have about an hour till Friday rolls around. I've been oraganizing this deskroom and putting together some goodie bags to trade. I have a couple of tree of life pendants in the works for later today and who knows what all will end up getting made! I can play till Sunday then my family will take me away from arting.

If anyone is looking for something specific in the supply department, please ask, I may have just what you're looking for!

Why is it cats think they are artists? Only two of mine are into everything. The other one would be as well, but she's an old critter and she does nothing but sleep most of the time.

I'll be back sometime before the sun comes up to post some offerings. Happy Arting everyone! And HAPPY EASTER!!!

jonquil
04-22-2011, 12:24 AM
citykitten that's beautiful

tammybeck
04-22-2011, 12:31 AM
I am having a little trouble uploading my images. I am trying to follow the directions at the start of the thread but when I right click on my gallery image I don't get an option for “Copy Image Location”. Can someone point out what I might be doing wrong?

I am having similar issues... I copy the image location, then when
I go to add it in a post here, it tells me it cannot add a url link or something like that.
I have tried many times! (I use firefox)

Tammy

HHC
04-22-2011, 12:45 AM
I right click on the picture in my gallery, and click on "Copy Image Location". Then going to the thread, when I click on the little picture, it tells me to "Please enter the URL of your image".
I paste (CTRL V) what the copy image location has picked up into it the box, making sure to replace the http:// that is already showing in the little box.
That's what works for me.

Just Ducky
04-22-2011, 01:01 AM
sorry I can't help you gals with uploading to the thread, I have my way and it would take me a book to write out how I do it.. I do know that I have to delete that blue http// thing and then right click mouse and click PASTE... and I have NO idea about Foxfire... sorry...

Jonquil, great cards... and here I am at 1am and not even started to be starting..
but think I will be playing with some bird cards... kinda got the BIRD bug today...
wonder why..... Hi ... HHC....

Suze
04-22-2011, 01:09 AM
got two made. in one hour. cheez. lol...........:wideeyed:

tammybeck
04-22-2011, 01:16 AM
here are 3 of them....

tammybeck
04-22-2011, 01:21 AM
more cards for the Easter a thon

Just Ducky
04-22-2011, 01:29 AM
well lookie here... already got some great eye candy... you guys are Fast... looking good..

Suze... lovely Oriental, especially that second one, in blue...
Tammy.... really looking like Easter now... love your Eggs...

Suze
04-22-2011, 01:39 AM
thanks Ducky, .....I just gotta rest my eyes for a minute.......prob see ya'll in mornin' :)

citykitten
04-22-2011, 01:49 AM
I am so glad to be back here and creating! It's taking a bit of time to get my "groove" back but I'm playing all weekend so I know I'll get there

Golden Geisha #1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Golden_Geisha__1.jpg

Golden Geisha #2 - Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Golden_Geisha__2.jpg

Explore Curiosity - Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Explore_Curiosity.jpg

Enjoy The Day - Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Enjoy_The_Day.jpg

HHC
04-22-2011, 02:01 AM
woohoo! Look at all this wonderful art! What a great start to the a-thon!

I am an hour away, and not going to make it. Up too early and my little peepers can't stay open. Off to bed I go... Good Night all!

sniisk
04-22-2011, 02:01 AM
Goog morning... Or not so good here. My eyes are hardly open even a bit because of some kind of allergic reaction :mad:.

So many great cards here! Good start girls!

jonquil
04-22-2011, 02:02 AM
good night Helen - Make sure you save me a flower fairy card if you make one - otherwise they will all be traded before I get up:)

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 02:03 AM
Beautiful cards already!
I won't make it to midnight either...darn...back in the morning.

Rogue Gal
04-22-2011, 02:19 AM
Such pretty art already! I hope to be back to play tomorrow.

Sanna, I hope that you feel better soon - it's no fun when your eyes won't open and let you make art!

jonquil
04-22-2011, 02:24 AM
these are a couple of 4x6 Postcards - PM me if you would like to trade - it doesn't have to be for a postcard

My World Postcard TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1__My_World__Postcard_EAT_.jpeg

Jealous Postcard
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1__Jealous__Postcard_EAT_.jpeg

dmnh
04-22-2011, 02:31 AM
Beautiful work you all!
I have three things to offer at the moment. There will be more later this morning. I've been called away for a few so art is on-hold for awhile....almost 1:30 in the morning and my sister wants a ride home.

If you are interested in any of these, shoot me off a PM and I'll get back with you ASAP. Please, if you want any of these ask for them by the title in the description as there will be more little books that look quite similar but not exactly the same and telling me by title will ensure you get the book you want. Thanks!

Pink Manilla Mini Journal
is 2x1.5 inches with 15 pages of manilla drawing paper. Cover is a game board sewn with pink crochet cotton with a plastic yellow button for a closure.

Purple Watercolor Mini Journal
is 2.5x1.5 inches with 9 sheets of 140lb watercolor paper. Cover is part of a box that I can't remember what came in-nice and sturdy though...it has purple nylon netting over white paper on the outside, a yellow button colored with purple marker (cause I couldn't find a purple button to save my soul!), sewn with lavendar color embroidery thread. It also has an amythyst bead on the closure string.

Tiger Eye Tree of Life Pendant
is approx. 2.5 inches across made with salvaged copper wire from a dead VCR, copper wire from another dead appliance of one sort or another(I've lost track wher that thick wire actually came from) and tiger eye beads.

I am trying to finish my pig chunky so I will trade any of these for a pig chunky page! Thanks for looking!

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 02:55 AM
Goodmorning to you all! Are there any triple chocolate muffins left? I would love one for breakfast instead of cereal :cool:.

I have got 2 EAT cards for you already
1. Bird with the colored eggs
2. Bird with nest

I will be back later

miloccpep
04-22-2011, 03:47 AM
EAT 1: In UK ex-Beatle Paul McCartney coined a Meat Free Monday. Background is stamped, images are cutouts from magazines.
EAT 2: In the Belgian city of Ghent, the city government encourage citizens to eat veggie on thursday. VEGGIE Thursday. collage of whimsy vegetables and fruits.

My muse went for a walk... hope it return soon. Been up with ideas but managed only 2 cards.

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 06:39 AM
Hello, it is quiet in here... I managed to make some more ATCs. Now I need to start cleaning my house.. I am getting visitors on Sunday. But... I will be back!

3. Red Sun (traded)
4. Red Robin (traded)
5. Blue bird (on hold)
6. Easter chick (traded)

Joss
04-22-2011, 06:48 AM
Helllooooo from me in sunny sunny London town. I have started already- made some melted wax backgrounds, now to decide what to do with them. Will be back sooon.
Sanna hope your eyes are okay
ducks- so glad you''re here again- are all the double birthday celebrations over yet?
Robby always gr-a-te to see you in a thon.
jonquil -fantastic start, you are 'cookin'
Rita, go look under the bed -your muse is there hiding

jonquil
04-22-2011, 06:53 AM
Two more 4x6 postcards

Spark of Madness TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_SparkPostcard_EAT_.jpeg

A Little Madness TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Poppy_Postcard_EAT_.jpeg

a123andpoof
04-22-2011, 06:57 AM
Yay it's Friday! 6am just need to cut out some cards and get to work! Awsome cards everyone!

jonquil
04-22-2011, 06:57 AM
I think that's enough from me for today - 9pm here - looking forward to seeing some beautiful cards etc when I get up - promise not to swap all of them:)

CherylS
04-22-2011, 07:21 AM
Here's my first. I found great fabric sooo...

citykitten
04-22-2011, 07:23 AM
Night Jonquil - I will see you here in the morning. I have settled down and am watching a movie for a bit.

Good morning to our US friends!

Marakesh - Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img003.jpg
*This looks a lot brighter in the scan than it does it real life - it's much less garish in reality

Joss
04-22-2011, 07:36 AM
Three melted crayons and copper wire 'sewing' cards. All available.

69742 wire profile

69743 wire daisies

69744 wire mushroom (traded)

Evalila
04-22-2011, 07:37 AM
Hello everybody and Happy Easter!

Here are my first cards, made for the Houses of Whimsy Swap:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/medium/1_HousesOfWhimsy.jpg

a123andpoof
04-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Evailia love your whimsy houses!
Yay I finished my first card! I am focusing on chickens and chicks at the moment haha here is my fist card! Available for trade:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5147/1_DSC03175.jpg

rkolig
04-22-2011, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone! I'm going to try to create a few dahlings this weekend. Get my artsy mojo moving and all that jazz.

rkolig
04-22-2011, 08:20 AM
I am trying to finish my pig chunky so I will trade any of these for a pig chunky page! Thanks for looking!

So, what size is your pig chunky?

CherylS
04-22-2011, 08:37 AM
2 more fabric cards.

citykitten
04-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Last two for the night and I am off to bed. Can't wait to see all the lovely creations in the morning.

Zen Flower
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_2.jpg

Zen Heart
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img004.jpg

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Im gonna need some coffee before I can handle you guys...brb...;)

bluelotusflower
04-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Ooooh! Wonderful art here already! :jiggy: I must get mo' joe before I can get my mojo working. :sleep:

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Really nice work here !!! It is going to be a great weekend :)

3 more from me
7. Blue bird (traded)
8. Little robin (traded)
9. Rooster (traded)

Wil Opio Oguta
04-22-2011, 09:26 AM
Such yummie cards have been posted! I left work early today and here are my first atc's. They are inspired by Easter Island - which was discovered by a Dutch explorer on Easter Sunday 1722. Here are the pictures:

GoldenWolf
04-22-2011, 09:29 AM
Terrific art made while I slept. I need another cup of coffee and then I need to decide if I should work or put it off until Sunday so I can play today.

Wil Opio Oguta
04-22-2011, 10:09 AM
And some more cards. This time a bit more what is expected with a theme like Easter :-)):
(atc in the centre is traded)

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Alrighty Mighty Aphrodite(hmm..I may have overdone it on the caffeine)....I am set up and spread out on the craftroom floor(my preferred method of working). Have the crockpot on with a roast(must maintain sustenance/energy for the next couple of days) and have pulled on my sweatpants and cozy socks(its raining and chilly here today in South Kackalacky). The laptop is sat in front of me with atcsforall.com on one tab and Netflix and a queue full of movies in the other tab.Have I forgotten anything?

Wil Opio Oguta
04-22-2011, 10:28 AM
chocolate?

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 10:35 AM
I know I will hear a collective *gasp*:chatterbox: from this group, but I'm not a big fan of chocolate.

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 10:37 AM
It was not a gasp.... it was more a loud WHAT????

Suze
04-22-2011, 10:38 AM
I just rest my eyes for a minute and look at all the ART!!!! wonderful.
gotta get busy.
Hi Ya Joss >waving hand at Joss<
Sanna, hope your eyes unswell .

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 10:42 AM
I feel another ATART pulling me in....I try to pull out but it keeps pulling me back in! Here's a couple of quick spring flowers.

miloccpep
04-22-2011, 10:46 AM
EAT 3: Love -Stamped background, cutouts from flyer. traded.
EAT 4: Peace -Stamped background, cutouts from flyer.

Tried a few colored cards for background, but somehow, black brings out the collage better.

Joss, the muse is not under the bed. Still looking for it.

Tinka
04-22-2011, 10:57 AM
Yesterday I received a very old Tibetan Incense sticks bag from a friend, so here are my "recycled" cards, they are on hold - sorry

RobbyGirl
04-22-2011, 10:57 AM
I got started at 5am woot! I'll be posting some cards soon! Gorgeous work all over the place!

Nancy
04-22-2011, 11:07 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Easter_Angel.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222288)Wow! I think I have finally learned to post one..Will click and see what happens!

jaw
04-22-2011, 11:13 AM
Due to working while you all have weekends off ... my "athon" was on my day off ... I'll keep finishing cards here and there and upload over the weekend ... Have fun. I'll pop in and out!! :O)
Happy Earth DAY!!!!!

HHC
04-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Good morning from SUNNY Bellingham!

Took me a while to get through all your art. Fabulous!

HHC
04-22-2011, 11:18 AM
Oh yes! Happy Earth Day!

I have a couple of recycled cards started, and worked on some for our local trade tomorrow. I'll upload soon!

a123andpoof
04-22-2011, 11:25 AM
*gasp* How can you not like chocolate? It is the king of all foods!

miloccpep
04-22-2011, 11:37 AM
EAT 5: Recycled postcard as background, postage stamp, and cutout.
EAT 6: Recycled postcard as background, postage stamp, and cutout. traded.

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 11:44 AM
Another two. I need a break, have some dinner, but I don't know if I can stay away... I might be back later :)

10. Red robin
11. Chicks traded

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 11:47 AM
*gasp* How can you not like chocolate? It is the king of all foods!
Maybe I can redeem myself by saying I buy the occasional jar of Nutella!:wubclub:

ATTENTION TINKA- DO NOT POST ANY MORE CARDS LIKE THOSE ABOVE WHERE I CAN SEE THEM UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO MAIL THEM TO ME IMMEDIATELY. YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS. YOU ARE CRUEL AND HEARTLESS.

a123andpoof
04-22-2011, 11:59 AM
Maybe I can redeem myself by saying I buy the occasional jar of Nutella!:wubclub:

lol

Everyone has such amazing cards!

a123andpoof
04-22-2011, 12:03 PM
#1 my black sex link Sunny
#2 Splash Silkie chicken

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5147/1_DSC03212.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5147/1_DSC03205.jpg

Joss
04-22-2011, 12:08 PM
I love chocolate, but it doesn't love me!
The art is fantastic and it is only Friday, had to go out, now am back and ready to do some more. Yay.

Phoenix
04-22-2011, 12:17 PM
I've been called into work *sigh*, but should be back this afternoon. I can't believe the gorgeous artwork already :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: So inspirational. I believe there is some spring magic going on!

I will work on sketches on my break today and hope to have cards posted by tonight. I was iffy about whether or not to participate this weekend (so busy), but after seeing this eye candy I will make the time!

Joss, I need to find the how to on the melted crayon technique. I just got a craft iron for that purpose. Your cards are stunning.

paintmanycolors, I already rep'd you, but I just want to say I love your style!

I love it all, expect many "you rocks" from me, everyone!

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 12:18 PM
my black sex link

WHUT?:elvis:

Wil Opio Oguta
04-22-2011, 12:20 PM
Here are some more cards. After uploading these I am going to have some dinner, but will be back later.

HHC
04-22-2011, 12:36 PM
Here's my first completed for the weekend - Earth Day
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_Earthday1.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222320)

RobbyGirl
04-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Okay here are my first ones, I have more drying. The Crow Totem is a from a stamp I hand Carved last week and the Kitten one is a re-worked card that just needed more. I'm off to play tennis I'll post the others when I return. PM me if you'd like to trade :)

For the love of Coffee
Alarming Proportions
Crow Totem
Edward's New Wings

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 12:57 PM
Andddd here are my firrst ones of the day. I kept hearing a voice in my head saying "renaissance bunnies". So I made these and took my medication. Everything is okay now.

The third bunny is gone.KittyNL swiped it out of my hand before the ink was dry and the fur went flying let me tell you.
the second bunny is now gone due to the fact that tammybeck did some unspeakable things to attain it
The first bunny has now hopped into an envelope bound for jonquil's home. She,as well, was wiling to do unspeakable things for a bunny. That's so sick.

CynthiaSillitoe
04-22-2011, 01:00 PM
Amazing cards everyone! I'm getting a seriously late start, but had to come ooh and ah before going to the studio.

Theresagram
04-22-2011, 01:04 PM
Cairnlae I hate chocolate too!

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 01:11 PM
wellll...I never used the word hate....just not addicted like some of these other freaks in here.*ducks*....

KESagers
04-22-2011, 01:35 PM
Fabulous art everyone! Took me awhile to get caught up on the thread. ;) We are off to a great start!

Suze
04-22-2011, 01:47 PM
got two more done. I feel like a fat turtle....sllllooooowwwwww. LOL:spinny:
Spring Geishas
1.Geisha with fan
2. Geisha with fish.............................................. ..........................; )

oddbreed
04-22-2011, 02:36 PM
this sounds so fun~ive been all over the place the last few days.. :wacko:I will see if i can come up with anything:)

Joss
04-22-2011, 02:49 PM
This is my first attempt at doing an altered book.....

Joss
04-22-2011, 02:50 PM
This is my first attempt at doing an altered book, my first page.....am I sort of on the right track?

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Two more from me :)

12. Another rooster traded with Cairnlae for a bunny
13. Friends

calluna
04-22-2011, 03:08 PM
I'm up and awake, and I'll go get started on some thonny things now! I did start some cards for a swap after midnight, but they're going to take a long time so I'll switch to some things I can get done this weekend.

I did start my day with chocolate chip cookies, which makes my hormones happy, but we'll see about the rest of me...

CynthiaSillitoe
04-22-2011, 03:09 PM
Cairnlae I hate chocolate too!

wellll...I never used the word hate....just not addicted like some of these other freaks in here.*ducks*....

More for the rest of us! I'm still trying to get my daily chocolate levels to the right place. I've made some cards. I just need to let them sit a bit and make sure they're done.

KESagers
04-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Just made this for Miloccpep.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Impossible-Things.jpg

dsign49
04-22-2011, 03:24 PM
Here are my first ones
69815 #1
69816 #2 Traded
69817 #3

CynthiaSillitoe
04-22-2011, 03:39 PM
Ok, here are some that are done...

KESagers
04-22-2011, 04:01 PM
Alcohol ink APCs:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Green-3-of-clubs.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Green-4-of-clubs.jpg
both are available

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 04:02 PM
In keeping with Earth Day, I had to put together some found metal cards.
Metal Flowers 4 (traded) & 5
Finders 'Key'pers

Mixed media collage with found metal objects including pencil tops, lighter parts, found keys, studs, zipper pulls, lug nut covers, and misc.

CherylS
04-22-2011, 04:04 PM
2 more fabric cards. my fabric stash is really huge.

KittyNL
04-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Goodnight for now. I will be back tomorrow! Have a great day :spinny:

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Ohh Cynthia...I sure do like that image of the girl in the bunny coat!!! Wherever did you find it?*runs off to google vintage girl in bunny coat*

bluelotusflower
04-22-2011, 04:25 PM
I'm on a guilt trip today. :arghh: Have to finish up some commitments before I can play. Finished up some cards for Rogue Gal's "Fabulous Feline Fairies" swap.

calluna
04-22-2011, 04:34 PM
I finished a 4x4 chunky that's been sitting around for a long time...Jonquil gets first dibs on anything I make this weekend...

And there's another summery chunky I just added to my gallery which is difficult to see without looking at 2 separate pictures of it, since it has a photo negative embedded in it.

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 04:48 PM
here are a few more from my atc factory. The Red Bull ATC is made completely of soda and beer cans attached with wire and a brad.

The Punk has already been traded to MikesATC, who seemed to psychically be aware it was going up and made the request before I even posted the scan. Weird. And not true.
The Red Bull has gone to the Queen of recyled art Pochadiva.

KESagers
04-22-2011, 04:57 PM
Some Spring Kitties:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Spring-Kitty-Orange.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Spring-Kitty-Pink.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Spring-Kitty-Yellow.jpg
Orange-traded, Pink - traded, Yellow

RobbyGirl
04-22-2011, 05:04 PM
I'm running out the door again but here's my next batch, Pm me if you'd like to trade :)

APC Painted Bunting
APC Spring Flowers
APC Spring Lark
ATC The Crow Calls my Name

sharlene54
04-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Happy Earth Day to All!!

I have finally gotten 3 cards:
1. Spring Beauty
2. Spring in Reverse
3. Japanese G. Traded

In my gallery

sharlene54
04-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Here are 2 more.

4. Fan Fair-traded
5. Red Traded

In my gallery

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 05:33 PM
A couple of Easter themed cards.
Distinguished Bunny (on hold)
Nice Bunny Hut

dmnh
04-22-2011, 05:35 PM
You all have been beautifully busy today! I slept the day away! But I'll be up all night again like usual.
I have some goodies to offer. I'm trying to finish my Pig Chunky Book and will trade this tin of goodies for a pig chunky, 4x4 inches, any medium you like! Leave 1/2 inch on left side for me to bind it in my book. I will trade internationally so if you are not in US, that makes me no difference at all!

ATC and Inchie Blank goodies

Approx. 20 used postage stamps
4 metal bottle caps
Gold and silver foil hearts
Red velvet hearts
Red velvet stars
Red velvet snowflake shapes
Play paper money
2 gold plastic coins
1 domino
Baggie of short pcs of copper wire, most are less than 2 inches
Pastel glass barrel beads
Red pipe cleaner 12 inches
3 glossy navy blue ATC blanks, white on reverse side
12 blue/white cardstock ATC blanks in an envelope
15 cardstock and watercolor paper (mixture) inchie blanks in an envelope
2 scraps of green velvet fabric

It all comes in an approx 4x6 gingerbread man cookie tin.

Shoot me off a PM if you are interested and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks for looking!

dmnh
04-22-2011, 05:39 PM
Another tin of goodies.

Metal Doodads Easter Atart Goodies

Tin is about 2.5 inches across, says Welcome to my world
It is filled with what you see in the picture. Sorry it's not a very good picture!

Capacitors from dead computers
Doodads from other dead appliances
Springs
Metal rods
Metal letters and numbers
A few lengths of insulated copper wire
Tiny screws
Tiny metal doodads
Lots of assortment for steam punk type things. I will trade this little tin of goodies for a Pig Chunky Page 4x4 inches, any medium you like! Leave 1/2 inch on left for me to bind it in my book. I will trade internationally so if you are not in US, makes me no difference at all!
Thanks for looking!

This one has been traded!

KESagers
04-22-2011, 05:44 PM
2 more spring themed ATCs:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Ducky_.jpg
on hold

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Spring-Friends.jpg
Spring Friends

Both cards extend beyond the typical 3 1/2 inch boundry.

jonquil
04-22-2011, 05:46 PM
Good Morning all - lovely work happening while I was sleeping - have managed to snap up some cards. Am off to create so stay tuned

dsign49
04-22-2011, 05:50 PM
Here are some Care Bears cut from material amd stickers added.
69861 #4
69863 #5
69864 #6
69865 #7
69866 #8

dmnh
04-22-2011, 05:51 PM
This little tin is filled with all things GREEN. The tin this all comes in looks like the tin the ATCs and Inchie Goodies are in. (That post is right here somewhere close.)

Green Tin for ATART Easter

String of plastic stars
Paper dragon cutout
B stamped on cardstock, colored green with markers
6 different used postage stamps
Little baggie of shredded US Paper Money
2 glass cube beads
Little green pom pom
8 green capacitors from a dead computer
Little baggie of sequins of different sizes
3 different wooden shapes
2 plastic beads, one with a Y, one with a C
Broken earring with glass Ebeads and gold tone dangly
5 fabric leaves with wire stems, 2 different sizes
Pc of green faux leather
Green pipe cleaner 12 inches
Green bread wrapper
Little mirror embroidered with green thread
1 stone bead with bale attached
Broken earring with 3 glass beads of differing sizes
Plastic bunny
Paper tree punch out
Metallic foil paper
Wooden stick
Small folding gift card (blank)
Various different green papers
Pc of green acetate
12 silver eyelets
12 green eyelets, 2 different colors of green
Small green price tag
Pc of upholstery material-it is solid green on the back side

All of this fits in a cookie tin approx 4x6 inches

I will trade this little tin of green goodies for a Pig Chunky Page, 4x4 inches, any medium you like! Leave 1/2 inch on left side so I can bind it in my book. I will trade internationally! If you are interested, shoot me off a PM and I will get back to you ASAP! Thanks for looking!

dsign49
04-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Here is one more of mine. #9

dsign49
04-22-2011, 05:54 PM
I have a chunky page made from recycled junk mail. #10

HHC
04-22-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi everyone! Went to the grocery store this morning before the herds, and it was such a nice day we went for a nice walk before my chiropractor appointment. I'm just now back and will get started again soon.

When it's sunny in our neck of the woods, ya gotta take it while you have it. :)

HHC
04-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Oh, and by the way...

FABULOUS ART, PEOPLES!

dmnh
04-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Mini Watercolor Journal w/Cross
This little journal is 1.5x2.5 inches, it has 9 pages of 140lb watercolor paper, sewn with lavendar embroidery thread. Covers are made from a box I can't remember what came in, it has white paper and purple nylon netting on the outside covers. Cross is wooden, painted with purple markers, a yellow button topped with a purple gemstone.

If you're interested shoot me off a PM and I will get back to you ASAP!

I will be back with more goodies later. If anyone is looking for something specific in the goodie department, please PM me, I may have what you're in need of! Thanks for looking!
This one has traded

Joss
04-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I only managed three today, and am soon off to bed, the art here is stupendous this weekend. I have started some new ones- will post them tomorrow. byyeeeeeeeee

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Here is a "Dress Up Day" card.

HHC
04-22-2011, 06:24 PM
Good night, Joss!

jonquil
04-22-2011, 06:25 PM
My first one of the day

Fly
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/238/medium/1_Fly__EAT_.jpeg

theweavershand
04-22-2011, 06:27 PM
wow...so much fabulous art! i told myself i wouldnt play if i didnt finish organizing all my arts and crafts stuff. nowhere near finished but i just cant not play! im so bad! keep up the wonderful art. hopefully ill have something to trade at some point.

HHC
04-22-2011, 07:01 PM
Here are some I finished... these are for our local trade tomorrow and not available.

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 07:33 PM
you people who keep dangling ATC carrots in front of my face can kiss my patootie!!!

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 07:40 PM
Can you tell Peter is "Skedaddling"?

jo.on.the.go
04-22-2011, 07:45 PM
"Bunny Revealed" - scraped paint over pastels technique

cairnlae
04-22-2011, 08:06 PM
okay last batch for today. The voices in my head are back telling me that my jaunt with renaissance bunnies has not come to an end.So tonight I must rest and prepare for bunny battle 2morrow.

The first card is a regular atc size. all others are done on playing cards.

KESagers
04-22-2011, 08:14 PM
More wonderful cards everyone!

dmnh
04-22-2011, 08:29 PM
More goodies to offer:

20 different cards from various card and game boards
Largest of the cards is 5.5x 4.5 inches, smallest is 2.25x2.25 inches

I really want to add to my Pig Chunky book but if you aren't in to pigs, then I will trade for any other art; ATCs, Inchies, whatever for these. make me an offer!

dmnh
04-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Black and White themed tin of goodies:

4 strips inch wide watercolor paper
2 black mini chess pawns
Mini white king chess piece
Mini white queen chess piece
Rubber ice cream cone
6 glass beads
White apple sponge
1 domino
White plastic spoon
Large plastic bread tag (actually came from a bag of potatoes)
Approx. 4 inches of black coated wire
5 plastic game tiles with letters
Large round stone bead
Black and white pyramid shaped stone bead
Black stone bead
Plastic silver snowflake
5 sheets of handmade paper
Length of plastic pearls
Length of white/iridescent sequin strand
About 3 feet of white cotton string
White sucker stick (string is wrapped around it)
White plastic rosary (missing its crucifix)
Silver and black sequin and fabric ribbon
Silver drink umbrella
White clam shell
Golf tee
Plastic hook
3 black and white plastic beads
Felt sticker letters
White stone barrel bead
Fuzzy hand and 2 feet embellishments
Pc of cashmere sweater material in black

All comes in the green gingerbread cookie tin. What you see in the picture is what is in the tin.

If you are interested please shoot me off a PM. I will trade for art. Preferrably a pig chunky page but that isn't set in stone so make me an offer if you aren't into pigs. Thanks for looking!

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 08:55 PM
Fabulous art everyone!
I've been making art on and off all day...but just getting to upload it now!
First I played around with some watercolors, made some backgrounds and kinda liked these little experiments with some yupo paper someone sent me ~

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_yupofish.jpg Traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_yupobird.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_yupoflower.jpg Both Traded

HHC
04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Pretty mrubyjean. What is yupo paper?

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
Later I finished an Easter collage card and a Spring Flowers Chunky Page ~

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_hiddenegg.jpg Traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/large/1_flowerchunky.jpg Available

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm not sure what yupo paper is exactly but it seems to be like rice paper. It is lovely to work with...makes the colors glow.

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Then I finally got out my beeswax and my Spring and Easter napkins ~

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_hoppy.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_birdofhope.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_sweet.jpg All Traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/512/medium/1_littlepeeps.jpg Traded

mrubyjean
04-22-2011, 09:07 PM
Well...I goggled Yupo paper and it wasn't at all what I thought...this is from the Dick Blick website ~

"Yupo is a synthetic paper, machine-made in the USA of 100% polypropylene. It is waterproof, stain resistant, and extremely strong and durable.

Watercolor professionals have found Yupo to be receptive to a variety of aqueous techniques...

PH neutral, flawlessly smooth and Recyclable. Available in bright white or translucent. Pigments applied to the ultra bright white sheet retain their true clarity and brilliance while the translucent sheet allows for special layered effects and tracing."

miloccpep
04-22-2011, 09:11 PM
Love the Flower and Bird on your Yupo paper, Martha!

HHC
04-22-2011, 09:18 PM
Yupo paper sounds interesting, and I love how your "experiments" turned out. :)

miloccpep
04-22-2011, 09:34 PM
EAT 7: Origami Easter Bunny - white body w pink ears and Pink body w white ears. Opened out as container.

The ones you see is too big for atc sized card. Will fold one to fit. OR you can specify for bigger bunny. Specify colors please. 1 bunny per trade.

Did this at 2.15 this morning! Got carried away!

jaw
04-22-2011, 09:38 PM
wonderful works here!!! wow! I uploaded some cards to my gallery earlier this morning.
We are now off to celebrate ArtsWalk in downtown. Eye candy, ear candy, and maybe some actual candy!!

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 10:00 PM
Here we go: "Hand It Over!" (traded)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5547/large/1_hand_it_over.jpg

RobbyGirl
04-22-2011, 10:22 PM
Oooh the Yupo paper sounds really fun Martha! Wow everyone so many beautiful cards I was so happy to manage 9 today. Hope to get a chance to do a few more tonight.

Nancy
04-22-2011, 10:52 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Vintage_Easter_Blue.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222532)Just posted another...Everyones art is awesome!

Suze
04-22-2011, 11:01 PM
wow! what wonderful art! Got sidetracked today, managed one tonight, might get one more in..............; )
"Easter Tea for Two"

calluna
04-22-2011, 11:16 PM
A couple more old ones I finally finished; one has absolutely nothing to do with the themes and the other at least has poultry...:spinny:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2668/small/32_atc.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2668/small/31_atc.jpg

HHC
04-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Here are some I have finished for trade - Eggs - blue, pink (TRADED), green or orange (TRADED).

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_EAT-four_eggs.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222535)

KESagers
04-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Spent tonight making Sweet Pea blossoms out of cardstock. They need to dry overnight so I should be able to do something with them tomorrow. It's about time for me to call it a day. Every time I checked the thread today there was something new and fabulous to see - I'm looking forward to tomorrow! Have a good night everyone!

Pochadiva
04-22-2011, 11:34 PM
Going in a different direction.
Easter Eggs (on hold)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5547/large/1_easter_eggs.jpg

dsign49
04-22-2011, 11:37 PM
My last three until Sunday.
69894 #11
69895 #12
69896 #13

grammyquilter2
04-22-2011, 11:42 PM
In the recycle vein of things, I finished 3 cards previously started so hope "use it up" is
green movement enough....
EAT,01 Remember
EAT,02 Romance
EAT,03 Bookmark

citykitten
04-22-2011, 11:49 PM
WOW So many great cards! I have been trying to get my act together all day but the mojo isn't flowing yet. (Although I have prepared a Morrocan Lamb Stew and popped in the slow cocker so that's kind of creating).

Here's my first one for today in honour of the forthcoming royal wedding.

Princess
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_img006.jpg

dmnh
04-23-2011, 12:01 AM
You all have produced some wonderful art to admire and ask for since I was last here!

I have a few more goodies to offer and when I get them scanned, a chunky page and an ATC as well.

42 little fabric 'squares'
a variety of different types of fabrics, they measure approximately 1.5x1 inch, some bigger, but not by much.

I'll trade these for an ATC or a postcard. If you're interested shoot me off a PM and I will get back to you ASAP. Thanks for looking.

Just Ducky
04-23-2011, 12:23 AM
I such a BAD Duck... didn't do nuttin' today... I tried, really I did.. but just burned out I guess.... but it was a flash fire and I am GONNA do art tomorrow...
now I have to click back and see all the great things I have missed out on...

calluna
04-23-2011, 12:33 AM
I knew there was something missing from this athon, but couldn't place it...It was the DUCK!! Glad you are here!

I'm switching gears to needle-felting and handspinning the rest of the night, but I expect to return to the ATCs tomorrow.

dmnh
04-23-2011, 12:34 AM
I really have been doing some art today. Doesn't seem like it with all the supply goodies I've offered but I have several projects in the works that I have made progress on. The altered book is a never-ending project (it seems!), but I hope to show you all my finished altered cane before this athon is all over! I would love to have the cane done by Sunday morning! I might even work on that canvas that's been sittin on the easel for months!
Right now, I have a chunky page to offer. If you're interested just shoot me off a PM and I'll get back with you ASAP!

Money Tree Chunky Page

Pochadiva
04-23-2011, 12:51 AM
Another installment of Easter Eggs (traded)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5547/small/1_Easter_Eggs_2.jpg

miloccpep
04-23-2011, 01:03 AM
EAT 8: Origami Otters on recycled security envie background. Traded

Otters are not glued on. Just slotted into the wave-cut slits.

HHC
04-23-2011, 01:31 AM
A couple more from me... using a recycled greeting card background.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_EAT_-_clown_1.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222557) Clown 1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/400/small/1_EAT_-_clown_2.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=222557) Clown 2 (TRADED)

HHC
04-23-2011, 01:34 AM
My muse is fading.... I had all these ideas for APC's earlier, and did not write them down and my brain can't remember what the heck I was thinking. sigh! I'm going to go cut out some images and see if anything wonderful hits me over the head. LOL!

By the way, there is some AWESOME art in this thread. You are quite the creative bunch. :)

miloccpep
04-23-2011, 01:35 AM
EAT 9: Origami Fishes using recycle paper, hand drawn background, H2Ocolor pencils. traded

Rogue Gal
04-23-2011, 02:00 AM
I was gone most of the day - doctor's appointment and lots of craft supply shopping (like I need more, lol). I even ran into lilbad at the local Joann's Fabrics - woot! Anyway, here are a few ATCs, with more to come tomorrow!

69904 - Easter-a-thon #1

69905 - Easter-a-thon #2

69906 - Easter-a-thon #3

69907 - Easter-a-thon #4

69908 - Easter-a-thon #5

I'm loving everyone's art!

jaw
04-23-2011, 02:10 AM
Fabulous art everyone!
Saw some wonderful art tonight wandering through Downtown ArtWalk. I'm a bit inspired! Some altered books were interesting. But the paintings ... and the stained glass ... and the music ... aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh .... :)

Wil Opio Oguta
04-23-2011, 02:14 AM
So many pretty cards have been posted while I was sleeping:wubclub:. Here are a few more of mine which I made last night:
Mother Duck is traded to Ducky

Wil Opio Oguta
04-23-2011, 02:38 AM
And some more:
Its a boy (top left) is traded

citykitten
04-23-2011, 04:00 AM
Getting back into it now :)

Spring
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Spring__EAT_.jpg

Retro Bird
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Kitch_Bird.jpg

citykitten
04-23-2011, 04:04 AM
And some Mushrooms:

Mushroom #1
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Mushroom__1__EAT_.jpg

Mushroom #2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Mushroom__2__EAT_.jpg

Mushroom #3
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1013/small/1_Mushroom__3__EAT_.jpg

KittyNL
04-23-2011, 04:18 AM
Goodmorning, I am back. It took me more then 30 minutes to go through all the postings in the thread... but I saw some really nice cards!
I need to go and do my grocery shopping for Easter and then I will be back. I have some inchie background drying already.
See ya later!

LuvLoz
04-23-2011, 05:37 AM
I was just feeling a bit crafty and now I come online to find this wonderful A-Thon in full swing! Guess I know what I'll be up to for the next few hours. :)

miloccpep
04-23-2011, 05:49 AM
EAT 10: Sushi Flowers, Lollipop flower, accessory butterfly.traded
EAT 11: Pita Flower, Lollipop flower, Pizza Butterfly traded
EAT 12: Lego Flower, Lollipop flowers, fabric butterfly.traded

sniisk
04-23-2011, 06:42 AM
Oooooooh! You all have been so busy when making cards! So great to see them all!

sniisk
04-23-2011, 06:43 AM
I have some things to do at home but then I try to upload my cards made with grandmama :).

miloccpep
04-23-2011, 06:51 AM
EAT 13: Shoe flowers and what do you know, a matching colored butterfly. traded
EAT 14: Alphabets flower with number butterfly, calculator butterfly. traded

KittyNL
04-23-2011, 07:16 AM
I did some inchies this morning. There are 6 inchies on a ATC format card (stuck with tape, easily removable if you want to, or you can store them as an ATC), so easily tradeble with ATCs :)

14. Spring and butterfly combi
15. Woman (horizontal)
16. Woman (vertical)

dmnh
04-23-2011, 08:17 AM
You all are still making gorgeous art!
I've worked on my cane some more, used left over paint on pages in my altered book and have started on some miniature canvases made from recycled items. I'll show you those probably this evening when they are dry so I can take their picture.
Right now I have a green winged king cat ATC for offer. The white blobs on his cheeks are glue that wasn't quite dry when I scanned it. These white blobs will dry clear and not be so noticeable. Thanks for looking!
If you're interested shoot me off a PM and I'll get back with ASAP!

Green Winged Cat ATC traded

sniisk
04-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Here are my first cards. I'll upload more when I have taken the pics.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_R17.jpg EAT #1 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_71.jpg EAT #3 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_72.jpg EAT #4 TRADED

ginabee
04-23-2011, 08:34 AM
Yummy Art! I've been lurking....I've made one card and working on more (in my head, lol). Calling my 'muse' to come play with me after being with grandkids spend the night.

KittyNL
04-23-2011, 08:36 AM
Another set of inchies. I will go back and make some more ATCs :)

17. Inchies with paper flowers

miloccpep
04-23-2011, 08:52 AM
EAT 15: Blusher flower, Tubes of Paint f lower, Pouches Flower, Dessert Butterfly, Lego butterfly. Traded

Working on ice-cream flower soon but not tonight! I am bushed!

CherylS
04-23-2011, 08:55 AM
I made some collage & glitter pen atcs.

Evalila
04-23-2011, 08:56 AM
Here are my first (and probably last) cards for today, both done in watercolors:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_clouds.jpg Clouds

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_BigClouds.jpg Big Clouds

Joss
04-23-2011, 09:08 AM
It took me ages to look through all the fantabulous art that was posted while I slept. And it's only Saturday. I woke up with a headache, but finished these I had drawn last night.

69946 legs legs

69947 apc 2 spades

69948 zebra eye

69949 raffie family

Donnacr
04-23-2011, 09:20 AM
I have been busy making cards that I owed to various people but some of them will come available when people have made their choices
3 zentangles owed to runnerbean84 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0023.jpg
miloccpep gets first choice of these fish then the others will become available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0024.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0025.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0026.jpgTRADED http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0027.jpg
this was made for larkawolf http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0028.jpg
another choice made for miloccpep, the one she doesn't want will become available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0029.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/7_scan0030.jpgTRADED

Hopefully tomorrow luvloz and I will be able to get together and make a lot mor cards for trade (the couple of cards she has started while I have been on the computer look amazing!!). It's very late and I need to get up early for Sunday service tomorrow so goodnight

dmnh
04-23-2011, 09:22 AM
Lots of new art posted just in the last hour! Fabulous art everyone!

A couple of my mini canvases were dry enough to photograph so here are two to offer. Yesterday Goatgoddess posted this link in the yapping thread,

http://almastoller.blogspot.com/

showing how to make a canvas out of a soap box. I didn't have any soap boxes but I've been saving cigarette boxes for a long time, thinking surely there was a use for them! I quit smoking some months ago and they've been languishing in the bottom drawer of my desk. There is a tutorial at that link telling you how to turn the box into a canvas. Wish I would have thought of this idea cause it's a great idea!

My little pictures are 4 x 2.25 inches and 3/4 inch thick. They have a hanger on the back so they can be hung on the wall or wherever. They are very light-weight as all they are is an empty box covered with paper and stuff.
If you are interested shoot me off a PM and I will get back with you. Might not be till later this evening though. About time for me to get some shut eye! Been up all night again.

Fish Box traded
Lady Gaga-ish Box traded

Art By Camilla
04-23-2011, 09:33 AM
This is my first attempt at doing an altered book, my first page.....am I sort of on the right track?

I like it very much. Especially the ballerinas :)

Nice work - I'd say you are on the right track.

Camilla :)

KESagers
04-23-2011, 09:35 AM
Morning everyone! More wonderful art while I slept. I'm caught up on the thread so I'll go see what I can put together this morning. ;)

sniisk
04-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Good morning Kristin :).