PDA

View Full Version : OS G-27 "Loyal Royals" Circle Journal Group

LisaB
03-11-2008, 04:18 PM
This is my list, but I don't have everyone's info and this list is from Jan 08 (thanks Merricat!).

Please let me know who owes you/you have received spreads:

1. Pamitha - Sent/Received All

2. Mrs_Weyremaster - (To Do: Jean, Rocnic, Crafter412, Seraphic) Waiting on: LisaB

3. Nicky - Mailed All - In Transit from LisaB

4. LisaB - (To Do: Mrs_W) - Waiting on: Seraphic

5. Crafter412 - Mailed All - Waiting on: Jean, Mrs_Weyremaster

6. Jean - (To Do: Crafter412) Waiting on: Mrs_Weyremaster

7. Archangel SeraphicHoney - (To do: LisaB) Waiting on: Mrs_Weyremaster

8. Her Royal Rocnic23 - Mailed All - Waiting on: Mrs_Weyremaster

Looks like Mrs_Weyremaster owes people spreads since September 07.

Nicky, I am working on your spread of orchids, am nearly finished! Mrs_Weyremaster, your spread will be next.

Janet
03-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Lisa I have sent all my pages. I have received from all now except Jean.

Nicky
03-12-2008, 07:01 AM
Lisa, I have sent all my pages (Pam has received them too).
With Mrs_Weyremaster the deal is that we do not send each other spreads - due to personal problems Mrs_Weyremaster is over-commited and prefered to skip this one.
I have no problems with that.
So I only have to receive yours, Lisa... can't wait to see them.

mrs weyremaster
03-12-2008, 07:02 AM
I owe pages to Jean, Seraphic, and Rocnic. I did pm everyone just prior to the closing of ATCards to update them on my situtation, but it looks like some of the messages may not have been received.

First of all i want to apologise for the lateness of the pages. I wasn't expecting my health to be as bad as it has been since september, this was the first winter i have had to deal with arthritis as well as the FMS, and i didn't deal with it very well.

I have been participating in other swaps as some of you know, the main reason for this has been to try and keep my drawing skills up (if i don't work on anything, then my drawing gets really bad), to try and alleivate some of the depression, and to try and get up enought energy and inspiration to work on larger projects. I can work on some for 15min max most days, before i have to have a break, before the pain and/or tiredness kicks in. I apologise if my participating in other swaps has made any of your feel that i wasn't bothered about your pages, as i am.

I want to get your pages, done and until last week it had been a possibility that i could get them done soon. However, my husband has been diagnoised with a serious lung diease, and will be going into hospital next week for biopsys and lots of tests, so he is getting my full attention, so i can not give any indication of timescale when pages would be done.

Therefore if any of your want to leave negative feedback i understand completely, as i can't say when i will be able to fulfil my end of the swap. I did update the thread on ATCards when i could, which was obvously not enough, and i probably should have gone into more detail, but i don't like having to say what it wrong with me all the time, because people tend to get fed up of hearing or don't believe me.

I would like to say thank you to those of you, who have been in contact with me to see how i am, and thank your for your words of support.

rocnic23
03-12-2008, 08:00 AM
here i am.

Seraphic
03-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm late with Lisa's this I know. I will make it up to you I promise!!!

LisaB
03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Thank you, Mrs_Weyremaster, for updating us. We all are being very patient with each other and forgiving. None of us wants any of us to go MIA, I know I have days where that is very tempting!

We can do this!

Jean
03-12-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm here, I'm here!

Janet, I have just this week realized that I do not have to draw the city of the FUTURE for your pages but city of past or present as well. Huge DUH to me, as I have been stewing over futuristic Jetsons type cities and I hate that kind of thing. OY. So...I know you're not stewing over the pages, as your envelope is already started with atcs waiting for the pages to hook a ride over, lol, but I feel much better and more confident about being able to do them. A bit more stupid over my reading comprehension, but otherwise feeling better. Sheesh.

Janet
03-12-2008, 05:25 PM
Jean your name was mentioned just to keep the list straight. Our agreement about cj's and cards is long standing and works well for us. Your envie is quite bulky too :)

Jean
03-12-2008, 09:41 PM
Well, PLEASE don't mail it till I mail out! *biting nails* You know how stressed I get, lol.

Pamitha
03-16-2008, 12:52 PM
I seem to keep track of what I have done by the theme. I have finished all of the following. I don't know whom I have received from but I think they've all come?

Group #27: Hand Painted/Drawn: Acrylic paint, watercolors, felt markers, Prismacolor Pencils, colored inks, glitter glue....etc.
1. Empress Pamitha (Group Leader)......"Blue & Orange"..8x8 inch)USA
2. Princess SuziQ a.k.a.Mrs_Weyremaster............."Dreams "....................8x8.......Scotland
3. Duchess Nicky the Nimble a.k.a. Nicky ............."Orchids"....................8x8....N etherlands
4. Queen (Lisa)B of the Altered Arts......."Funky or Serious Self Portraits"..8x8.......USA
5. Countess of Crafts a.k.a.Crafter412...."The City - Past, Present, or Future"....8x8......UK
6. Queen Jean of the Rainy Realm....................."Rain".................. ..........8x8......Canada
7. Archangel SeraHoney, our powerfully deranged angel..."Australia"........8x8........USA
8. Her Royal Rocnic........"hands".......8 X 8................USA

Pamitha
03-16-2008, 12:53 PM
I am a bad, bad group leader ;o( I apologize to everyone. This switch has me so confused.

Janet
03-16-2008, 01:50 PM
hey Pam, join the queue !!!! :confused:

LisaB
03-16-2008, 02:20 PM
I thought I posted it clearly? Only trying to help, not confuse. That was why I listed just what was owed. We are nearly done, just have a last few to do.

LisaB
03-21-2008, 03:46 PM
Nicky, your orchid spread is on it's way!

Any other updates?

Nicky
03-22-2008, 10:14 AM
Thanks for letting me know Lisa - I can't wait to see the result!
Will let you know as soon as they get here.

Nicky
03-22-2008, 10:15 AM
by the way - Pam received mine weeks ago

Nicky
03-28-2008, 12:20 PM
LisaB's marvellous Orchid-pages arrived!!! Oh my, are they delicate - thanks sooo much!