PDA

View Full Version : Mid June PAT ... due August 31

xstitcher
06-15-2011, 11:43 AM
Due Date – August 31
Sign up/withdraw – None, once signed up you’re in so PLEASE be sure you want to play
Number of Cards - 1 for each person in your group
Number of participants -8 groups of 5 players

Welcome to the Mid June Pick-A-Theme!

This PAT is full! Thank you for looking!

To Play you must have:

* an established positive iTrader rating of +15
* no negatives within the last 6 months
* no neutrals for lack of cards/communication within the last 3 months.
* NO EXCEPTIONS so PLEASE don’t ask

If you think you want to play, but have questions PLEASE read all the instructions to see if they are answered there. If they are not go ahead and sign up with an undetermined theme to reserve your spot, then PM me and I will do my best to clear up whatever. We can always open the spot back up if you decide not to join

Please, please, please do not over commit yourself. Anyone who does not follow through will receive a negative iTrader from me and could receive a negative iTrader from each member of your group.

General Information:

~This swap contains 8 groups of 5 members. Sign ups end when all spots are filled.

~You must be willing to work on all the other themes in your group!

~This will be an on time swap. CARDS are to be in my hands on/before August 31. I
know life can get in the way sometimes so if something comes up please contact me as soon as possible so we can work it out.

~ Pick a group, pick a theme

~ Once you sign up you can’t withdraw, as some artist start their cards immediately.

~ Make a card for each of the members of your group in their chosen theme; you will
receive a card of your chosen theme in return from each member

~ Make sure you send cards you are proud of.

~ To cut down on possible mail machine malfunctions, NO embellishments please!

Sending Your Cards:

~All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves if you have them. (If you don’t protect them some way and I will provide them. I don’t want that to stop anyone from playing.)

~Please include your username and group number on the outside envelope I see first.

~Please put your username, the group number and the recipient’s username on each
card you make.

~If you want to post your cards to the thread for all to enjoy please do, but it is not required.

Mailing Information:

USA folks -----

Please enclose a self-addressed envelope and postage.

As for postage I think since there probably will be 4 cards it is a good idea to put .64 on the envelope.

INTERNATIONAL folks ----

Please enclose an address label, your address clearly printed on a piece of paper or a long self-addressed envelope. I’ll pay the return postage. (A dollar bill or .98 US stamp is appreciated, but if you don’t have either please don’t let that stop you from joining in on the fun)

Pick-A-Theme Examples

~ Regular – Generic themes where is it easy to think up a card; for example fairies, cats, dogs, flowers, etc. or less generic themes which require a little more thought or research but are not difficult to find a reference or collage images. Examples of regular themes include: flying pigs with hats, red poppies, whimsical houses, nature fairies, zetti, etc.

~ Challenging –Themes that usually require research and reference. Examples are characters from books or movies or perhaps obscure themes such as “Dogs in Victorian England.” They can also be themes that are difficult to interpret like music or a difficult poem. These can require a lot of thought and effort. If you have internet references please include the best one of them so I can post it for your fellow group members

Here are the groups subject to change.

This time I have started out with 3 "any medium" groups. If there is more interest in a particular category I can eliminate an "any medium" group, and change it. If there is enough interest in something different we can discuss a change or if one of the current groups fills up quickly and there is nothing in something else we can change it. PM me or post to the thread for a discussion if you have a different idea and we can discuss it! I am flexible. I want to have a fun filled PAT for all. And I don't like empty groups!

when you go bold I have your cards!
black bold means you have your new cards

Group 1- Hand Drawn or Painted ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 shewolf36– Koi fish
2 arlie707 – Flowers
3 momoruth - Shrimp
4 Phoenix - Fairies
5 lazyshadows - Female Angels

Group 2 -Hand Drawn or Painted ~ Challenging Themes ~ FULL
1 larkawolf2009 – Degus check it out here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Degu)
2 kavka – Any of my characters (http://www.koszarsky.com/i/g/chibis.jpg), see additional info on post 7
3 jaeseals - Gunnerkrigg Court check it out here ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunnerkrigg_Court)
4 MelanieS - Collage drawing (many images, like a collage, different elements, textures, background, but hand drawn/painted/ink colored,etc.)
5 lazyshadows - Victorian Ladies

Group 3 -Flat Collage ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 arlie707 - in the style of Matisse
2 Wildgoose - in the style of Kandinsky
3 KittyNL - Coffee and/or Tea
4 goatgirl - Classical/Traditional dance forms (does not have to be limited to ballet)
5 AmericanHwyFlower – The Sun

Group 4-Flat Collage ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 babynavyblue – Monochromatic Red
2 Nancy - Picasso (Vertical)
3 Mrs Ragbrutty - Signage
4 Ruthie - Seashells
5 magicjessnrach - Birds

Group 5-Fabric/Fiber/Stitched ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 JudyLee – Cupcakes
2 big toe studio - Southwest, American Indian, Desert Colors, Mexican Influence (adobe, colorful), abstract is fine
3 biterbuck – Underwater/Sea life
4 Mrs Ragbrutty - Glitter, Sparkle, Shine
5 Ruthie - Seashells

Group 6-Any Medium or Mixed Media ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 alanabannana - Zetti
2 babynavyblue - Zetti
3 AmericanHwyFlower – Christmas Zetti
4 AtlantaShoegirl - Animals wearing crowns
5 Nancy - Whimsical Houses (vertical)

Group 7-Any Medium or Mixed Media ~ Regular Themes ~ FULL
1 alanabanna – Victorian Children with Wings
2 MelanieS - Bunnies (no mean or scarey buns please)
3 KittyNL – Black and White
4 citykitten – Ginger Cats
5 Pikkis - Pin-up Girls" (but no nudes, please)!

Group 8- Any Medium or Mixed Media ~ Challenging Themes ~ FULL
1 kavka - People riding on non-equine animals
2 WildGoose - card that portrays Political or Social Revolutionaries....men or women/any era
3 momoruth – Southern Belles
4 Mrs.Alderman - Druid/Bard women with horns/antlers in their hair
5 debs913 - 1940s Ladies walking a dog, realistic not cute

larkawolf2009
06-15-2011, 07:32 PM
Can I play? I want handpainted/handdrawn, but Im not sure if Degus would be challenging or regular in terms of themes.

shewolf36
06-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I'll sign up for the first group please. I would be koi fish.

alanabannana
06-15-2011, 08:04 PM
I would like group 6 please - Zetti theme and group 7 - victorian children with wings

babynavyblue
06-15-2011, 08:15 PM
Oh another!!!!! Im going to mail out my June PAT swap by Friday so I think I will have to be in this one too!!!

Please sign me up for:
Group 4 - Theme: Monocromatic Red
Group 6: Theme: Zetti

Thanks!!!

AmericanHwyFlower
06-15-2011, 08:30 PM
I would like group 6- theme: Christmas Zetti
and I may do another group also. thank you

Kavka
06-15-2011, 08:48 PM
Groups 2 and 8 please, themes coming...

And here the themes are!

Group 2 theme: Any of my characters (http://www.koszarsky.com/i/g/chibis.jpg) (Note: Some of them have names and some don't! If you'd like to make the title of the card the name of the character please ask me and I'll tell you the name or just make one up!)

Group 8 theme: People riding on non-equine animals

JudyLee
06-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Group 5 please!! Still thinking on a theme. Thanks!!!

arlie707
06-15-2011, 09:07 PM
I love your swaps (and PATS!)
Would love to be in the 1st - regular draw/paint - Flowers
and
3rd - regular flat collage - in the style of Matisse

WildGoose
06-15-2011, 10:12 PM
Hello, xsticher!August 31 is a perfect due date!
Please sign me up for:
Group#3 - flat collage in the style of Kandinsky
and
Group #8 - a card that portrays Political or Social Revolutionaries....men or women/any era

momoruth
06-15-2011, 11:00 PM
I would love group 1 shrimp and group 8 Southern Belles

jaeseals
06-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Could I join group 2 with the theme: Gunnerkrigg Court?

MelanieS
06-16-2011, 03:23 AM
Yay! How fun!
I'll choose:
Group 2 -Hand Drawn or Painted ~ Challenging Themes
Collage drawing (many images, like a "collage" piece with different elements, textures, background, etc., but hand drawn/painted/ink colored,etc.)

Group 7-Any Medium or Mixed Media ~ Regular Themes ~
Bunnies (no mean or scarey buns please)

KittyNL
06-16-2011, 03:35 AM
I was waiting for this one!

For me please:
Group 3 - Coffee and/or tea
Group 7 - Black and white

Thanks!

Phoenix
06-16-2011, 04:37 AM
May I please play in group 1 (hand drawn/painted regular), with the theme of fairies. Thank you!!

citykitten
06-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Can I join group 7 please - Ginger Cats

lazyshadows
06-16-2011, 07:22 AM
May i join groups 1 and 2 please?I will think about the themes and let you know:)

AtlantaShoegirl
06-16-2011, 07:32 AM
I would love to join Group #6 with the theme - Animals wearing crowns.

Pikkis
06-16-2011, 08:56 AM
This swap seems to be filling up really fast, so I´m gonna take the last spot on group 7 (I hope I´ve counted right...), please! And my theme is "Pin-up Girls" (but no nudes, please)!

kentuckydakota
06-16-2011, 11:08 AM
Would love to join group 1 if there's room. Looks like...maybe...no? Wow that filled fast!

xstitcher
06-16-2011, 11:43 AM
Can I play? I want handpainted/handdrawn, but Im not sure if Degus would be challenging or regular in terms of themes.

Since I had to look up what it was I put you in group 2 with a link to it!

xstitcher
06-16-2011, 11:56 AM
Wow, getting this altogether was a real brain workout!

IF ANYTHING IS NOT RIGHT PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FIX IT!

And now...........................

Welcome to larkawolf2009, shewolf36, alanabanna, babynavyblue, AmericanHwyFlower, kavka, JudyLee, arlie707, WildGoose, momoruth, jaeseals, MelanieS, KittyNL, Phoenix, citykitten, lazyshadows, AtlantaShoegirl and Pikkis

Kavka
06-16-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow, group 2 is already full! :0
Degus are like mice, right? I think I looked them up a while ago. So cute!
I haven't read Gunnerkrigg Court but I sort of know the general gist of it.
Collage drawing sounds cool. I haven't tried anything like that before. But I think I'll be breaking out the matte medium to secure all the collage pieces ;)
And I can't wait to see your theme, lazyshadow! Always happy to be in a PAT group with you!

Annnnnd it look like group 8 might be slow to fill this time...
Not sure who I'll do for my political/social revolutionary....Che Guevara is the only one I can think of right now, but I might do some research and pick someone slightly more obscure.
Southern Belles is a lovely theme! I love those fancy dresses!

Nancy
06-16-2011, 01:30 PM
May I have group 4 with a theme of Picasso? (Vertical)
and group 6 with whimsical houses? (vertical)

Mrs.Alderman
06-16-2011, 01:44 PM
I've never joined one of these but it looks really fun so,
May i sign up for group 8? my challenge offered is druid/bard women with horns/antlers in their hair.

debs913
06-16-2011, 01:48 PM
I'd like to join group 8 with the theme of 1940s Ladies walking a dog, realistic not cute.

xstitcher
06-16-2011, 01:55 PM
Welcome Nancy, Mrs.Alderman and debs913!

Kavka
06-16-2011, 02:51 PM
And now group 8 is full! :D
I'm really excited for my antler girl druid card. I saw that a while back there was a people with antler/horns swap; I'm so sad that I missed it!
At first I read your theme as '1940s Dogs walking Ladies', debs! I'm glad it's the other way around. :twitcy:

goatgirl
06-16-2011, 02:55 PM
Oh my goodness, these swaps fill up sooo fast! Could you sign me up for group 3, with a theme of classical/traditional dance forms? (does not have to be limited to ballet). If you get another regular mixed media group going, I'd be interested in that, too. :)

xstitcher
06-16-2011, 03:16 PM
Welcome goatgirl!

If there is no more interest in the fabric group in the next few days I may change it. It is so hard to decided what groups to do for the PATs.

debs913
06-16-2011, 03:59 PM
Kavka...ooo, I like the dogs walking ladies idea!! Next time :)

AmericanHwyFlower
06-16-2011, 04:53 PM
can i join group 3 too please... theme: the sun

Mrs.Alderman
06-16-2011, 05:35 PM
i have been on a ladies with antlers kick lately XD. ooh the dogs walking ladies would have been quite funny. Ive already started my sketch ideas for them all X3!!! soo much fun!! =D

big toe studio
06-16-2011, 06:32 PM
My first PAT
I would like to try the fabric/fiber group-#5

theme: southwest, american indian, desert colors, mexican influence (adobe, colorful),
abstract is fine

biterbuck
06-16-2011, 10:53 PM
I'd like to try the fabric group too, with an underwater/sea life theme.

Mrs Ragbrutty
06-17-2011, 01:22 AM
If there is still space I'd like to join groups 4 & 5
The theme for group 4 would be signage and for group 5 glitter, sparkle, shine
Thank you.

lazyshadows
06-17-2011, 10:39 AM
And i have finally decided on my themes,it will be female angels for group 1 and Victorian Ladies for Group 2!

Kavka it always is a pleasure being in a group with you!Hehe!

I am having so much fun in every PAT!:)

xstitcher
06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Welcome AmericanHwyFlower, big toe studio, biterbuck and Mrs Ragbrutty

Thanks for the themes lazyshadows!

Ruthie
06-18-2011, 01:01 AM
hi... can i join group 5 theme: seashells
and group 4 theme : seashells

magicjessnrach
06-18-2011, 04:29 AM
Can I please join group 4 and 5? Theme to be decided.

PATs fill so fast, I always seem to miss out!

xstitcher
06-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Welcome Ruthie and magicjessrach!

Only thing magicjessrach I can only put you in group 4 as 5 was filled with the addition of Ruthie............Sorry................

larkawolf2009
06-19-2011, 11:22 PM
Ahh I cannot wait to see how the cards for my group come out, and with so many unknown themes to me!
Kavka-I cannot wait to try one of your characters, but theres so many to choose from!
jaeseals-never heard of Gunnkerigg Court, so this should be interesting
MelanieS-Collage drawing should be fun! I cant wait to try it out ^^
lazyshadows-Victorian Ladies will be interesting for me considering Im not too good at people

YAY FOR PATs!!!

Kavka
06-23-2011, 02:03 PM
Alright, my group 2 cards (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=235982) are done.
And my group 8 cards are already drawn, they just need to be inked and colored.

magicjessnrach
06-24-2011, 04:58 AM
Thanks :) One is better than none! I need to change timezones so I don't keep missing out!

Please make my theme birds.

Kavka
06-24-2011, 12:30 PM
And here (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=236168) are my cards for the lovely players in Group 8.
My cards will be in the mail Monday.

xstitcher
06-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Fantastic cards Kavka!

Makes me wish I could draw.

larkawolf2009
06-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Well I have one of my cards done...Still trying to figure out which of Kavka's characters I want to do because I love them all. I apologize to my group 2 people if my cards are not that great. Im trying my best, but Humans and things do not go with me lol

xstitcher
06-25-2011, 03:11 PM
Sorry when I read magicjessnrach post yesterday I completely missed she picked her theme!

I have added it to the main page.

Now everything is full and time for me to start paying more attention to things!

xstitcher
07-01-2011, 10:57 AM
shewolf36 your cards have arrived!

xstitcher
07-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Todays mail brought more cards!

Kavka, thank you for the extra card and postage!

Pikkis
07-02-2011, 05:26 AM
My cards for group 7 are completed now and I´ll get them into mail on Monday :)! Hopefully everybody likes what I´ve created... Here we go:

Victorian girl with wings for alanabannana
Bunnies for MelanieS ( I hope you like Beatrix Potter-bunnies)
Black and white for KittyNL
Ginger Cat for citykitten (I hope the hat is ok)
Hot peppers for our hostess xstitcher

xstitcher
07-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Great cards Pikkis!

Can't wait to see them in person

xstitcher
07-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Goatgirl your cards are here!

No time now will be back later to update list and give iTraders!

xstitcher
07-05-2011, 12:17 AM
Goatgirl still have not had a chance to look at your cards. My mom is in the hospital and I have been there alot, in fact am there now.

I can only promise I will try and look at them tomorrow. At least you know they are here.

WildGoose
07-06-2011, 01:05 AM
June PAT cards- Group#3 Flat Collage can be seen in my Gallery, for those that want a look...:D

Group#3 members,
Your choice to take a peek or not!;)

lazyshadows
07-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Here are my cards for Group 2.Guys,if you don't like them,do tell me and i can make a new one!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_556.Mid_june_pat-baby_degu.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_557.Mid_June_Pat-Gunnerkrigg_Court.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_558.Mid_June_PAT-KAVKA.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_559.Mid_June_Pat-Collage_drawing.jpg

lazyshadows
07-07-2011, 09:58 AM
And my cards for Group 1.Do hope i will make everyone happy.The cards will be on the mail tomorrow:)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_566.Mid_June_Pat_-_Host_Card.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_552.Mid_June_Pat_-_Koi_Fish.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_553.Mid_June_Pat_-_Flowers.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_554.Mid_June_Pat_-_Shrimp.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5596/small/1_555.Mid_June_Pat_-_Fairy.jpg

xstitcher
07-07-2011, 07:08 PM
They all look great to me!

goatgirl
07-08-2011, 08:04 PM
Xsticher, thanks for letting me know my cards arrived--hope your mom is doing ok!

xstitcher
07-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Pikkis , thank you for the extra card and postage!

goatgirl, thank you for the extra card!

debs913
07-11-2011, 02:32 PM
Group 8- Any Medium or Mixed Media ~ Challenging Themes ~ FULL
1 kavka - People riding on non-equine animals
2 WildGoose - card that portrays Political or Social Revolutionaries....men or women/any era
3 momoruth – Southern Belles
4 Mrs.Alderman - Druid/Bard women with horns/antlers in their hair

Kavka
07-11-2011, 02:42 PM
A moose, how clever! I love it!

debs913
07-11-2011, 03:07 PM
I found an actual photo of a guy riding the moose in the water (circa 1940). So I didn't make it up (which makes it a bit more frightening as moose aren't known for their tolerance!)

In fact, you'd be amazed at what people will climb onto! I found a woman standing next to a rhino with her little girl straddling it, people riding bears, gators, a lion, and a bison. Very nutty!

xstitcher
07-14-2011, 09:51 AM
I have several sets of cards to acknowledge ans will do so later today.

lazyshadows
07-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Do hope my cards reached you safely;)

Mrs.Alderman
07-14-2011, 04:11 PM
my cards are done for group 8!!

Kavka
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
Oooh! Love my ostrich girl :D

debs913
07-14-2011, 09:58 PM
Mrs. A. the walking the dog card is FAB :)

Mrs.Alderman
07-14-2011, 10:35 PM
thank you both! your renditions of the women with antlers are awesome!!

xstitcher
07-15-2011, 10:29 AM
I have received cards from;

lazyshadows, thank you for the extra card and goodies!

lazyshadows
07-15-2011, 10:40 AM
My pleasure xstitcher;)

xstitcher
07-15-2011, 11:21 AM
The mailman just delivered another set of cards!

debs913, thank you for the extra card!

AtlantaShoegirl
07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Here are my group 6 cards.

I hope everyone enjoys them.

And here's one for you Xstitcher, thanks for hosting!!

sammylouise40
07-17-2011, 11:01 PM
Love the theme! :) I have two of them myself. I was so shocked to see this as a theme.

WildGoose
07-19-2011, 02:59 AM
My Group #8 MM Collages are finished....and in my Gallery for any who want a peek!
They'll be on their way to you ASAP, xstitcher!

Mrs.Alderman
07-19-2011, 04:44 AM
they look great WildGoose! everyone's cards are amazing ^U^

xstitcher
07-20-2011, 10:07 AM
Mrs. Alderman your cards have arrived! Thank you so much for the extra cards!

Nancy
07-23-2011, 02:39 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_MidJune_PAT.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=242077)Here are mine for Group 6..They were sooo fun to make.........

xstitcher
07-24-2011, 04:27 PM
More cards have arrived!

They are from:

jaeseals

KittyNL, thank you for the extra card and postage!

Wildgoose group 3, thank you for the postage!

alanabannana
07-25-2011, 07:07 AM
great cards posted Nancy and Shoegirl for group 6. This week should be cooler so I can get back into my art room. It was just tooooo hot last week to work up there!

xstitcher
08-02-2011, 10:22 AM
2 more sets of cards are here!

AtlantaShoegirl, thank you for the extra card!

WildGoose, thank you for the extra card!

arlie707
08-05-2011, 04:39 PM
I finished and mailed Group 1s cards today. Group 3 should go out Monday! Great PAT Xstitcher!
Will post to my gallery asap.

xstitcher
08-06-2011, 12:08 AM
I eagerly await them, arlie707!

arlie707
08-09-2011, 11:58 PM
My second set of cards are done for group 3. Should be mailed tomorrow. Thanks again!

xstitcher
08-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Thanks!

xstitcher
08-14-2011, 01:48 PM
2 more players cards have arrived!

alanabanna , thank you for the extra card and postage!

Nancy, thank you for the extra card!

xstitcher
08-18-2011, 12:38 PM
More Mid June PAT cards are here!

arlie707, both groups have arrived, thank you for the postage!

xstitcher
08-20-2011, 03:22 PM
More PAT cards!

big toe studio, thank you for the extra card!

momoruth, thank you for the extra card and postage!

magicjessnrach
08-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Here are mine for Group 4 plus an extra for our fabulous host!

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6189/6069264356_d57ce6bea9_m.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6182/6069264354_61083ffeea_m.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6063/6069264350_18f1e0a1f7_m.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6070/6069264348_72e150d17b_m.jpg

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6089/6069264346_aec189bcc6_m.jpg

Mrs Ragbrutty
08-23-2011, 07:09 AM
Hi - i have posted out my group 5 fabric cards.
I am stuck on my collage cards - Well Picaso at least. It should've been done and posted out by now.
I'll take some stuff to work tonight and when it's quiet I'll put something together. All a bit 11th hr.
I like what you've done magicjessnrach. Maybe I'm trying to hard.

xstitcher
08-23-2011, 07:39 PM
I'll be watching for your cards!

If you need a bit of time past the due date I can wait.

Thanks for the update.

Phoenix
08-26-2011, 03:34 AM
My cards for group 1 are in the mail.

As I told xsticher in a pm, I've been working on these a while. What I might not have mentioned is that I've been in and out of the ER and to various specialists over the last month trying to diagnose pain in my side.

Still on the road to trying to find out what is wrong, but I completed the cards and they are in the mail. If you want to see them, check out my gallery, or if you want to be surprised, don't :D I do hope you like them, group 1!

Thank you, xsticher, for being such a great hostess!!

xstitcher
08-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Thanks for letting me know.

I am keepng a close watch for the mail carrier every day.

I bet he wonders what I'm doing!

xstitcher
08-29-2011, 08:52 PM
Still waiting on several sets.

Some are on the way. I am beginning to think there was something in this swap because I have had many sickness delays..............I will pm the groups that might be affected when I know more...................

A few more sets have come in.................

babynavyblue, thank you for the extra postage!
magicjessnrach, thank you for the postage and the extra card!
MelanieS, thank you for the extra card!
Mrs Ragbrutty

Phoenix
08-31-2011, 12:10 AM
Sickness or no, my cards are on their way, just to reassure everyone :D

Keep stalking that mailman, xsticher...

xstitcher
08-31-2011, 06:30 PM
2 more sets have arrived!

Mrs Ragbrutty

Phoenix , thank you for the extra postage!

xstitcher
08-31-2011, 07:32 PM
Pms that needed to be sent have been.

PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me for any reason or with any questions you may have. I will try my best to answer them.

I sure hope to receive more cards before I mail.

One last thing.............if i have your cards and have not given you an iTrader please please let me know so I can give you one. I have spent a few late nights here so i am afraid I may have missed someone.

xstitcher
09-02-2011, 09:01 PM
JudyLee, your cards are here, thank you for the extra one!

xstitcher
09-08-2011, 11:37 AM
citykitten and larkawolf2009 your cards are here.

I think I have all the cards I am going to get so I will try and find time today to get them ready to go to the post office by tomorrow!

xstitcher
09-08-2011, 01:54 PM
To all players I have received cards from so far……………………

As I was entering my crafting corner just now I found a 1.00 USA stamp under my chair. Not sure how long it has been there so I am going to post this on all my active swaps.

I am afraid it fell out of an envelope as I was opening them and I didn’t notice it. If you sent one with your cards and I have not acknowledged it please let me know.

Also I will take this opportunity again to say if I have your cards and have not given you an iTrader, please let me know. Sometime I get interrupted and thing don’t get finished.

Thank you!

WildGoose
09-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Thank-you, x-stitcher , for being so thoughtful

xstitcher
09-12-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks everyone for another fun PAT swap.

Cards have been mailed!

They should start arriving at their new homes soon!

Please remember PATs are different. You need to give iTradrs instead of rep points.

Any questions PM me!

debs913
09-13-2011, 09:18 AM
Yippee! Thanks for hosting...looking forward to returns :)

Mrs.Alderman
09-15-2011, 01:37 AM
Got cards back today!! thank you everyone!! off to leave i traders!

goatgirl
09-15-2011, 12:40 PM
I got my cards today too! Thanks for hosting!

Phoenix
09-15-2011, 03:11 PM
I am seriously blown away by my returns. Group 1, you truly rocked this one. All my fairys are so expressive and beautiful! Gotta give shout outs to arlie 707, Lazyshadows, momoruth, and shewolf36, and of course to our wonderful wonderful hostess, xsticher.

Off to give itraders now!

Thanks for an awesome PAT experience!

debs913
09-15-2011, 03:59 PM
A whole bunch of dog walkers arrived today. This is the start of a new collection...I already collect walking the dog brooches and now will collect WTD art! Thank you to my Group 8 buddies, momoruth, wildgoose, kavka, and Mrs. Alderman! And big thanks to hostess xstitcher too :)

MelanieS
09-18-2011, 02:02 AM
Got my cards! Off to give itraders!
Thanks to xstitcher for hosting, and for the great cards from:
grp #2 jaeseals, kavka, voula, and larkawolf2009
grp #7 pikkis,alanabannana,kittynl, and citykitten

alanabannana
09-18-2011, 04:47 PM
many many thanks for my wonderful cards group 7 and 6. Love them all!!

lazyshadows
09-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Got my awesome cards today for groups 1 & 2,thank you for all your beautiful art!

And thank you XstiTcher for another super awesome PAT!;)

Pikkis
09-19-2011, 11:36 AM
Wow ladies :)! I received my pin up-girls from group 7 today and they are just beauties! Thank you so much to all of you and to xsticher for hosting!

JudyLee
09-19-2011, 06:15 PM
Hello! received my awesome group 5 cards on Saturday. Thanks to xstitcher for a great swap. Also a big thanks to Sherrie and Mrs. Ragbrutty for my yummy cupcakes!!

arlie707
09-19-2011, 07:37 PM
I received my gorgeous cards today from Group 1 and 3! Love them all! Thanks so much!
Thanks Xstitcher for another wonderful swap/PAT!

larkawolf2009
09-20-2011, 06:32 PM
Amazing Degu cards received! Thanks group 2 players!!!

WildGoose
09-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Cards in from both Groups 8 and 3 as of today- everyone met the challenges in such varied ways, it's always a surprise and pleasure to see!
Many thanks to you, xsticher for generously hosting

Thank -you goatgirl, arlie707 and KittyNL/I] for your different quite colourful takes on Kandinsky,
and
Thank-you [I]debs913,Mrs.Alderman,momoruth and Kavka for all your varied interpretations of a Revolutionary Woman

xstitcher
09-24-2011, 09:22 AM
Looks like lots of cards are arriving!

Hope the rest of them make it soon.

If you have your cards, please try and take a few minutes to give your fellow group members an iTrader and you can throw one my way if you think I did good!

xstitcher
09-26-2011, 06:44 PM
I am begining to worry about cards!

They were all mailed Sept 12th and there are still quite a few players who have not let me know they received their cards.

If you don't want to leave iTraders would you at least post here and let me know the cards have arrived safely?

Thank you.

KittyNL
10-01-2011, 05:51 AM
Hi xstitcher, I received my returns! Thanks for hosting and thanks for all the lovely returns from group 3 and group 7!

shewolf36
10-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I still haven't gotten my cards yet. are they lost?

xstitcher
10-05-2011, 12:03 PM
I still haven't gotten my cards yet. are they lost?

I think I pm'd you on this!