Due Date: May 31, 2008
SignUp Date: May 24, 2008
Cards: 3-6 for 3-6
Participants: Unlimited

HEDGEHOGS!:wub:
Card by...
hedgehog.jpg
OriginalYouth​

To my knowledge we have never had a hedgehog swap so it's about time for one! They're prickly and cute and oh-so-adorable! Make them whimsical, realistic, silly, or cute......most importantly - just make them!!

** Please put your username on the back of each card. Other things you could include are title, real name, e-mail address, location, date, media, and/or swap title. This helps others learn more about you and your art!

** When sending your cards in, please put each one in some form of protection. Preferably a plastic card sleeve, or you could use baggies or handmade paper envies (see our template). This protects them from damage in transit and the possibility of them sticking or smudging one another.​

**For US participants - please include a SASE with your cards. Make sure you put either your address or mine as the return address. Remember the postage is going up to 42 cents in May!!
**For international participants - I will gladly pay your postage - but please include a SAE or an address label to make organizing easier -thanks!​

**Please have your cards to me no later than May 31st! If you need to withdraw for any reason - just let me know, I don't mind at all - I know life happens! :)

Please note: I would prefer no bulky embellishments as they add considerably to the cost of returns. But if you would like to send them, please include (2) 17 cents stamps. If I don't use the stamps I will return them - thanks!

Please feel free to ask any questions at all!! And most importantly - have fun!!!

1. Merricat
2. TerryArt
4. KaHeD
6. Stormarela
7. KatieV
8. Paperscraps
9. Amyfaerie
10. Veri
11. WOClovers
12. OriginalYouth
13. Fingers
14. Alisl
15. Lily Lemon
16. LavenderLizard
17. Artpup
18. Ibus
19. PinkPearl
20. Ariaya
23. Jitterbug
25. Wolfwynd
26. Lini
27. Doodlebug
28. Kylieluvsart
29. Miss
30. Micromummy
31. Kristinized
32. Xsticher

Last edited:
Lol, this is just too cute! I will come back when I am less busy-- awesome idea!

Back
Top Bottom