PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia??

larkawolf2009
08-03-2011, 08:11 PM
Hello! I was wondering if we had enough people in West Virginia to start a Live Trading Group?

Im not sure where it would be held, but it would be great to have one in West Virginia, and if we are too spread out then we could start a few smaller live trading groups and maybe like once a year or every other year we could have one huge get together! Just let me know what you think my fellow ATC makers ^^

shellyrosebud
08-03-2011, 10:10 PM
How would the Live Trading group work? Like we meet in a city and bring the cards we have to trade and sit and swap with other artists???? Tell me more!!!

larkawolf2009
08-04-2011, 09:09 PM
I know there are 12 people on this site that say they are from West Virginia, so hopefully we have some of them join up with us. Also I have a friend that will be going to school in WV and does ATCs so Im sure she would be willing to join us.

Ok, honestly I havent been to a Live Trading group, but looking at the other posts on here its basically where we would get together and share. We would give each other pointers, share ideas, and even show off some of our other ATCs (and trade ^^) I have noticed most are 2 days, but Im not sure if we would have to make it 2 days since we are such a small group. Bring some stamps and such to let others use to make some ATCs, bring different techniques, and just have fun ^^ Im not sure where we are all located and where it would be convenient to meet up, but I think we would have a great time!

seekingforart
08-04-2011, 09:12 PM
I live in Maryland... I will be interested to attend with some notice in advance!

larkawolf2009
08-04-2011, 09:16 PM
That would be great! It was my original idea to maybe have some people from close by to join us ^^

shayNOLA
08-06-2011, 09:16 AM
I'm also in Maryland (20-25 min from DC) and would love to get together for a live trade!

larkawolf2009
08-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Great! I know most have it in the summer but what do you guys think? I know that would give us a year to get stuff together and such, or we could get together this fall for one.