PDA

View Full Version : October ATART with Sniisk and KESagers!

KESagers
08-17-2011, 05:21 PM
Sniisk is coming to America - NJ to be exact and we are hosting a marathon the weekend that we will be together. HHC is going to help us host from the West Coast too! :D:D:D

It will be an ATART so ANYTHING GOES!!!

Starting . . .
Friday, September 30th at 12 noon your time

ending . . .
Monday, October 3rd 12 midnight your time.

(There will be a live gathering at KESagers' that Saturday, October 1st for anyone within driving distance - come meet Sniisk and art with us in person!)

Always like suggestions for themes and techniques - what will you be creating?

1. A great suggestion from Ducky - create ATCs/art that is all about where you live!

cdraz/ceedee
08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
That is exciting!! hope you have a bundle of fun!

HHC
08-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Oh my goodness, how totally delightful! I should be around, so count me in, Kristin!

lilbad
08-17-2011, 07:11 PM
That's so great! Good for you!!

KESagers
08-17-2011, 08:22 PM
Yippee! HHC is going to help with hosting from the West Coast - Many Thanks!:D

Just Ducky
08-17-2011, 08:43 PM
WHAT ????? our Sanna is coming to America ????? New Jersey ????? oh man, what great news...
gotta empty my penny jar... wonder how many pennies I need to get to NJ.....
at todays gas prices it's gotta be cheaper to fly then drive...

Cherie
08-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Would love to art with you live and in person. But I live toooo far away :( I will check in on this ATART, though. Can't wait!

KESagers
08-17-2011, 10:13 PM
LOL - come on down! ROAD TRIP!!!!

mrubyjean
08-17-2011, 10:52 PM
Sounds wonderful! You both are so lucky, KESagers and sniisk ~ what fun!
I'll make a note of the weekend...I'd love to play from out here on the West Coast.

sniisk
08-18-2011, 03:07 AM
I'll be working in Boston and Princeton and after that I'll have the weekend free. I decided to stay in Kristin's house because she accepted my way to invite myself :). Can't wait to come there. At the moment I can't even imagine that some day this pain could stop but I hope I'll feel better then.

Cathy1
08-18-2011, 04:09 AM
What fun, I will have to book mark the dates

standnngrace
08-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Awesome!!! I know you can't miss..... ART+Travel = FUN!
hugs

Suze
08-18-2011, 09:35 AM
I'm just pea green with envy, its wonderful and I'll sure be playing along with you two and all here that week end!

Wil Opio Oguta
08-18-2011, 12:07 PM
Have a great trip! I intend to play in this athon so in spirit I will be there too LOL

Evalila
08-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Oh, Iīll try to play, too. I bet this will get Sannaīs mind on to other things - at least I hope so :D

Iīm soooo envious! You surely will have loads of fun!

KESagers
08-18-2011, 01:27 PM
So glad y'all can join us!

Quilteveryday I just PM'd you - I'm central Jersey so a little closer - it would be great to meet you in person.

CynthiaSillitoe
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Got this on my calendar, too. :)

jensaz
08-18-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm West Coast as well, but will be with you all in spirit and hopefully trades will be made!

Fantasia
08-18-2011, 03:54 PM
OH how fun!...Hope to be able to do some art that weekend, and join in from afar!

smokeysmom
08-18-2011, 04:00 PM
I've marked the dates:)

Theresagram
08-18-2011, 09:42 PM
How fun!!

sharlene54
08-18-2011, 09:46 PM
I can't believe it. Count me in. I would love to join you both. I will know the way to your house Kristin. This is so exciting.

Blanche
08-20-2011, 07:05 AM
Woooo hooo! What fun! I have saved the date - maybe that'll be a good time to tryout chunkies!

dsign49
08-20-2011, 07:24 AM
How great!!! I know I can't come but I will join in on the art part of it. You have fun while she is here in the great USA. Don't art all the time go out and have some fun and sight seeing also.

sniisk
08-20-2011, 02:37 PM
I hope after six veeery long and busy days at work there I won't be too tired to have some sight seeing too.

Just Ducky
08-20-2011, 02:55 PM
just too bad we can't put Sanna on a plane and run her from the east coast all the way to the west... with MANY stops in between... you know gal we would all love to see you.

Just Ducky
08-20-2011, 03:01 PM
oh got an idea for a card theme...
how about making art of the STATE or Country you are in... even your town/city...
show off something that shows off you area... for this I would think phots cards would be great too...
we could see how many different places that Sanna could visit...

dsign49
08-20-2011, 04:30 PM
That is a great idea, Just ducky

KESagers
08-20-2011, 05:10 PM
Great idea Ducky! I just added it to the top of the thread. :D

Sniisk will actually be working at one of the most famous "sight seeing" spots in this area. Princeton was at one point going to be the capitol of this country and much of the Revoultionary War was fought in Princeton. A Beautiful Mind is a "Princeton" story and the movie IQ was also filmed in Princeton. Of course there is Einstein - when my father was a little boy he used to see him just walking about . . . so by the time we meet up Sanna will have already spent a week a the most historical spot around. Pretty cool for her! :spinny:

kentuckydakota
08-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Oh fun! Hopefully I'll have a free weekend and be able to take part

Joss
08-23-2011, 04:00 PM
I bet you gals are gonna have a whole lotta fun. And Sanna, this weekend of art will certainly help take the pain of your recent loss away.

HHC
08-23-2011, 04:24 PM
Kristin, if you or Sanna put this on the calendar we can set a reminder for ourselves. :D

KESagers
08-23-2011, 05:22 PM
That's a great idea! I never remember to use the calendar but I think I figured it out. Please let me know if there is something else I should add to it.

HHC
08-23-2011, 05:24 PM
LOL! I only use it (when I remember) for the a-thons. :)

sniisk
08-26-2011, 04:34 AM
I feel like I'm meeting everyone! I met MardeMoomika yesterday and we'll still have a cup of coffee later today :).

NYJunkie
08-26-2011, 09:04 AM
How wonderful you are coming to America, sniisk! I know I won't be able to get away for the weekend, but sure wish I could. I'm going to try to join in this ATART, though.

debi_nc
08-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Oh fudge!! I wish I still lived in NJ!! Hope you have a wonderful time :D

Donnacr
08-31-2011, 04:42 AM
That's a fantastic weekend to choose as it is the start of Daylight saving in Australia - which means that I get an EXTRA hour on Sunday (who cares that it is between 2 and 3AM :D)

Mouseit
08-31-2011, 05:50 AM
That's a fantastic weekend to choose as it is the start of Daylight saving in Australia - which means that I get an EXTRA hour on Sunday (who cares that it is between 2 and 3AM :D)

LOL I agree with you Donna.. heehee we could have some real fun hey?

sharlene54
08-31-2011, 09:28 AM
That makes me giggle, Donnacr and Mouseit. It should be a fun weekend!!

KESagers
08-31-2011, 09:48 AM
LOL - sometimes that extra hour comes in handy. :)

sniisk
08-31-2011, 12:21 PM
I am really waiting for my visit there!

KESagers
08-31-2011, 01:12 PM
Same here Sniisk!

We should be dry by the time you are here.:eek: (The river in North Jersey just crested and thousands of homes are still under water - it's horrible.) Judd has not been able to get into work yet but he can work from home so it's been fine.

sniisk
09-05-2011, 01:42 PM
just too bad we can't put Sanna on a plane and run her from the east coast all the way to the west... with MANY stops in between... you know gal we would all love to see you.

You are so sweet :). I don't know if you really would like to meet me but I hope to have a working trip to Michigan some day :D.

wildholly
09-05-2011, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the invite--I've marked the dates.

Ruby Opaltones
09-05-2011, 03:21 PM
thanks so much for the invite - I'll put it on my dance card. But - I've promised so much art from this one, I sure hope I'm finished it by the next one :D
best
Ruby

Linda4atc
09-05-2011, 04:43 PM
oh got an idea for a card theme...
how about making art of the STATE or Country you are in... even your town/city...
show off something that shows off you area... for this I would think phots cards would be great too...
we could see how many different places that Sanna could visit...
Love that idea.
My first Swap as a hostess was a theme like that. The idea was to make atc size postcards of where you live. I made one of these for each person in the swap....

KESagers
09-05-2011, 05:21 PM
Those are great Linda! Thanks for sharing!

StaticEmbrace
09-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the invite! I hope I'm done with all the big art I've started by then :twitcy:

Nancy
09-06-2011, 02:37 PM
Yea, I am eager to play...I missed most of the athon this weekend because my internet + phone was off, more hours than not because of the storm....Welcome to the the USA Sanna, I know you gals will have a great time!!

miloccpep
09-06-2011, 08:16 PM
It will be an ATART so ANYTHING GOES!!!
Starting . . . Friday, September 30th at 12 noon your time

ending . . .
Monday, October 3rd 12 midnight your time

You mean I can't start at 12.01 AM Friday morning?

KESagers
09-06-2011, 08:47 PM
The official start time was 12 noon friday because I might not be awake too much before then but if you are inspired and want to start at 12:01 Friday morning I wont complain. When I post the official thread I'll make sure everyone knows that we'll start it then. You are always so great at getting us going with your fantastic art!

miloccpep
09-06-2011, 09:13 PM
Thanks Kristin. It is one of those crazy thing...12.01 seems like a new day and 12 noon seems like...well, 12 noon! It's like having wasted half a day that kind of thing with me! Oh well, I'll follow the rule of the athon, whichever. No worries... I just have to go with the change! LOL!

KESagers
09-06-2011, 11:49 PM
No worries - if I know you are going to be around I'll start it at the earlier time. ;) Not a big deal as long as I know someone wants the earlier time - glad you said something. :) If Sniisk gets here early we might even be on earlier than I thought.

Just Ducky
09-07-2011, 12:49 AM
ya, you know starting hours are always weird anyways... especially with the USA being the last to see the sunrise anyways...
and yikes just look at the east to west coast differance.. and I sure don't think anyone is using a stop watch for all the fun we gonna be having...
we are having a WelCOme Sniisk art gathering... world time...
oh and KESagers, do we bring a dish to pass ???? cupcakes... I want cupcakes

sniisk
09-07-2011, 01:41 AM
I think I've never eaten any cupcakes. You are always talking about them but what are they??

And I think this time we really need to have Baileys and wine. Not in the thread but in real life too ;). Can I buy some?

KESagers
09-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Cupcakes I can do! I'm afraid we don't serve alcohol - I'm allergic to it:( - long scary story. I can cook with it (cooking the alcohol out makes it safe for me to eat) so how about we compromise and I'll make beef in Guinness? I just found a recipe that looks good.

sniisk
09-07-2011, 12:37 PM
Really, could I taste one? Sounds great!

No problem with the drinks :). I think I had enough wine when I was in London... Evelyn know well...

I think I need to find there something special that I can't find here. I mean some soft drinks. I know you have totally different kind of juices and sodas than we do.

KESagers
09-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Oh man - I am the queen of fruit juice! Love it! I'll make sure I have some flavors for you to try. I'll mull a hot spiced fruit juice during our live marathon - another favorite when the weather turns cold.

BTW there is a cupcake store in town - close to the university. They have won prizes on TV for their cupcakes. Remind me and we'll stop when I pick you up. It's called House of Cupcakes and that's all they sell.

Anyone have a favorite cupcake recipe they want to post?:D

Just Ducky
09-08-2011, 12:56 AM
what recipe.... I don't bake them I EAT them... oh oh and the Sniisk party is in October...
FALL... ya gotta have good fresh apple cider... and donuts... oh gads... how I love a day trip to the large apple orchard and fresh cider and I can smell the donuts they are making right in front of ya... I am droolin already....:huh:

Evalila
09-08-2011, 03:39 AM
No problem with the drinks :). I think I had enough wine when I was in London... Evelyn know well...

**LOL** But I canīt remember you having been drunk. At least you didnīt sing out loud or danced on the tables :biglaugh:;):laugh:

Linda4atc
09-09-2011, 01:42 AM
Cupcakes I can do! I'm afraid we don't serve alcohol - I'm allergic to it:( - long scary story. I can cook with it (cooking the alcohol out makes it safe for me to eat) so how about we compromise and I'll make beef in Guinness? I just found a recipe that looks good.
My favorite way to drink baileys is in coffee, and the the Irish cream creamers really taste alot like Baileys if Sanna wants to try that? Take pictures at that cupcake store I'm picturing all kinds of pretty creamy delights. And I think one challenge theme should be cupcakes in honor of it. I know their are people here that collect cupcake art. (not me, LOL)

No worries - if I know you are going to be around I'll start it at the earlier time. ;) Not a big deal as long as I know someone wants the earlier time - glad you said something. :) If Sniisk gets here early we might even be on earlier than I thought. I always wonder why it really matters when "exactly' people start or end. I think The USA should start with those across the sea, if they want to... And everyone can keep going till the last day is nothing but a memory for us here on the west coast.:sleep:

what recipe.... I don't bake them I EAT them... oh oh and the Sniisk party is in October...
FALL... ya gotta have good fresh apple cider... and donuts... oh gads... how I love a day trip to the large apple orchard and fresh cider and I can smell the donuts they are making right in front of ya... I am droolin already....:huh: Yummm I miss Krispy Kremes fresh from the oven. But we do have an apple orchrd I drive pass everytime I go to the post office.

Kristin if you remind me I have a very easy yummy recipe for cinnamon cream cheese filled muffins. They can be breakfast with some fruit or a dessert at night, and the house smells sooo good when they are cooking.:rolleyes:

Cathy1
09-09-2011, 02:01 AM
Oh yum Linda, can you share your receipe for cinnamon cream cheese filled muffins now so we can make them in anticipation.

KESagers
09-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Linda - your muffins sound delicious! Please feel free to post the recipe here in this thread. Yum!

I'm afraid we'll have to keep the party alcohol free on my end since I'm so allergic but the rest of you can enjoy. ;)

A cupcake theme sounds like a great idea!

Linda4atc
09-09-2011, 01:44 PM
Thecreamers are not alcohol but just a yummy flavor in coffee. Yo save time I tried scanning this, see if it's readable. Cinnamon Cream Cheese Muffins (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=252565)

Cathy1
09-09-2011, 02:57 PM
OK now you knew I was going to ask this - what is a can of Hungry Jack Refrig. Flakey biscuits or what would be a good substitute? LOL

Linda4atc
09-09-2011, 05:14 PM
LOL It is raw biscuits that come in a cardboard tube/can. Normally you just open seperate into individual biscuits and bake.

But for this you flatten them out and wrap around the filling. The first few you make are often a little messy, but then you get the hang of it. The cream cheese muffins are baked in a muffin/cupcake pan so everything is contained if they do leak. Also warning, I found if you let them cool in the pan they are difficult to remove. LOL

KESagers
09-09-2011, 05:16 PM
OH that's right! I forgot about them - thanks for reminding me! :)

Oh those biscuits look yummy - just printed off the recipe! Scanning it worked perfectly!

Just Ducky
09-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Cathy.... follow this link... it will give you a good idea of what Linda is tellin you about.
you probably have something much like what these are.... under a differnt name...

http://www.pillsbury.com/products/biscuits/

Cathy1
09-10-2011, 02:02 AM
Thanks everyone - you know I don't think we do have these (or anything else like them here that I can recall). Now I am feeling really left out. :cry:

Donnacr
09-10-2011, 06:08 AM
That's all right Cathy1 - I'll join you in feeling left out. I know we don't have anything like those frozen biscuits (we call them scones) in Australia. :( :sad:
That recipe was sounding SO good till then. . . big sigh. . .

bluelotusflower
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
A live NJ gathering! How fun. Wish I were within driving distance to meet both of you in person. I guess we will have to party vicariously. Welcome to America, Sniisk! :yes:

Linda4atc
09-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Well darn I am soo sorry. Do you have any kind thaw and bake biscuit or bread dough? or a make from scratch cinnamom roll/bun recipe that can be altered to make them?

Cathy1
09-10-2011, 06:08 PM
I'm thinking about making a plain muffin mix and then pushing the filling into the middle - I think that would work.

Linda4atc
09-11-2011, 01:12 AM
I actually thought of that. The texture will be different but should taste good.

I Think it would work better to spoon a little batter then drop in the cinnamonsugared cube and spoon more batter on top. Pushing it into the batter would wash the cinnamon off. The sprinkle the tops with cinnamon sugar.

Cathy1
09-11-2011, 01:16 AM
I just made a batch of peanut brownies - they are my husbands favorite and very easy to make. 15 mins and have a batch of bikkies to share.

KESagers
09-11-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm thinking the recipe might work with a traditional scone recipe or maybe even a bread/roll recipe also. Cathy you might come up with the next best new recipe in New Zealand!

Fantasia
09-11-2011, 04:28 PM
WOW, now I'm just hungry reading this thread! LOL ! Can't wait to join you all for the arting fun at the end of the month!

native killette
09-11-2011, 04:55 PM
I really do wish I could make it down there to NJ. I've been dying to go to a live gathering but ArtForAll is always so far away. :[ And until recently I thought I was the only one from Maine, now I see Maineatc and Fantasia are here too!

KESagers
09-11-2011, 05:39 PM
We wish you could join us in person also but you can join us online that weekend. :)

native killette
09-12-2011, 08:04 PM
NOT even half as fun though. :[

sniisk
09-22-2011, 01:52 AM
I have now packed all my clothes etc. but there isn't much room for art supplues :(. But I have some napkins at least.

dsign49
09-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Time is drawing near for the fun to begin.

1 Art Lady
09-22-2011, 09:44 AM
Wheee! Fun times ahead! I will try and stop in, as it has been awhile for me.... If nothing else maybe I can get some of my cards for swaps done! :)

KESagers
09-22-2011, 02:28 PM
I've been getting organized here. ;) There will actually be room for both of us to work at my craft table. I should take a picture because it's never ever that clean.

sniisk
09-23-2011, 02:36 AM
I've used to stay quite much also on the floor and it's not a problem either. Except the cats... But they are on the table anyway...

craftyvox
09-23-2011, 07:41 AM
I've been getting organized here. ;) There will actually be room for both of us to work at my craft table. I should take a picture because it's never ever that clean.

YES! Do take pics, tis always so much fun to see other folks their workspaces! You shoulda done a before and after pic. Though, you still could.. normally tis a before=messy and after=tidy but you could just turn it around and show us a before=tidy and after=after crafting thus messy! :D

craftyvox
09-23-2011, 07:42 AM
(There will be a live gathering at KESagers' that Saturday, October 1st for anyone within driving distance - come meet Sniisk and art with us in person!)
Ohhh how awesome you guys are going to be crafting together!

1. A great suggestion from Ducky - create ATCs/art that is all about where you live!
Love this idea!

KESagers
09-23-2011, 11:56 AM
If you want to know what my room looked like before - just watch an episode of "Hoarders" - nuff said! I was afraid Sniisk was going to be crushed in a landslide of craft supplies.:eek:

Yes - Calvin will be on the table crafting with us. If he becomes impossible Judd has been charged with the responsibility of distracting him.:wacko:

We'll definitely do a theme about where we live or are located as we are crafting. :)

KESagers
09-24-2011, 02:31 PM
Have a good flight Sniisk! See you in a few days! :)

KESagers
09-26-2011, 01:17 PM
It's clean! There is space for Sniisk and me to work at my table at the same time! The artwork on the wall is my Grandmothers.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_craft-room-left.jpg
left

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_craft-room-center.jpg
center

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_craft-room-right.jpg
right

Joss
09-26-2011, 01:27 PM
Oh wow what a tidy and well organised room K. I will definitely try to 'art' with you and Sanna this coming weekend. What fun you are going to have together.

CynthiaSillitoe
09-26-2011, 02:27 PM
I wanna come in person! Sigh. I guess I'll settle for online. :(

Seriously, I'm looking forward to it. I so need an athon this weekend....

1 Art Lady
09-26-2011, 02:43 PM
Wow! I am so jealous of your room, and that you have all the organizational stuff! My dream room sometime! :) Have fun and post some pics of the two of you working!

sharlene54
09-26-2011, 03:55 PM
I can't wait to see you and Sanna on Sat. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

craftyvox
09-26-2011, 04:02 PM
OMGosh KESagers I'm jealous of your craftroom! We're building a new home ourselves (which should be finished some time next summer) and the plan is I'll have my own craftroom at the new house as well, woot, so excited about that. I LOVE the set of drawers you have there! Do you store paper or other stuff or .. in there?? I'd love to see more of your craftoom !

theweavershand
09-26-2011, 05:09 PM
woohoo! cant wait!

KESagers
09-26-2011, 06:00 PM
Looking forward to crafting with all of you! I used to teach/sell so I'm afraid I have more than I need but you know how it is. The storage units are especially for stamps and paper but I used them to store everything and anything that fits. You would think the room would be bright with 2 windows but we live under the trees so the only bright room in the house is the sunroom with 2 skylights. Love my Ott lights!

I'll post the official thread tomorrow.:D Counting down. . .

bluelotusflower
09-26-2011, 06:50 PM
OH WHAT A GORGEOUS ROOM!! That room is to die for--so spacious, so organized, so beautiful. Wow! I have just a little desk to craft on (it shares space with my lap top) and is crowded with "stuff". Oh to have those marvelous cabinets and counter space. *drool* Sniisk and you will have such a wonderful time together. Wish I were closer!

theweavershand
09-26-2011, 07:25 PM
wow kristin! what a great room! i know you and Sanna will have fun in there! hoping to get some things done this weekend but life just got a whole lot more complicated for us so i may have to put the art away for a while. :cry:

KESagers
09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
Lotus - I wish you could be here also.

Weavershand I hope everything is OK.:eek: We'll miss crafting with you but I hope you can lurk.

miloccpep
09-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Wow! Love your craft room! Soon as I empty out the guest room I just might do the same!

KESagers
09-26-2011, 11:33 PM
Go for it Miloccpep! Please share pictures when you do. :)

Cathy1
09-27-2011, 12:01 AM
I have a craft room - not as organised or nice as KES but I end up perched on the end of the kitchen table as I hate to be away from the action. LOL

Suze
09-27-2011, 09:48 AM
Oh, my.....I could SO shop in your craft room!!!!! Gorgeous and spacious and everything an artist could want, I'm pea green with envy. (and thats not my best color)
Don't know if any of the a thoners remember , but I've been on "a thon hold" for a long time, always in pain.....found out I have kidney stones in both kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon::swoon:
still do, but I'm sure gonna try to do a little for your a thon with Snisk....special time for a thoners:yes:

bluelotusflower
09-27-2011, 11:24 AM
Oh noooooo, paintmanycolors! :swoon: So sorry you have stones. That should be treatable, right? Hope you will be painless soon. So happy you will join the mix this weekend. ;)

HHC
09-27-2011, 12:27 PM
Wow, Kristin! I have craft room envy! LOL!

I just scored four cabinets for my in-process studio at our REStore yesterday... for $20. Assembly needed, but that's what my hubs is for. LOL! I'm excited I have a place to store some things out of sight but close at hand! I'll look more organized than I am! :)

KESagers
09-27-2011, 12:50 PM
Paintmanycolors - please take care of yourself - I know those are awfully painful. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayes and fingers crossed that you'll be feeling well enough to pop in this weekend.

HHC - That's great! You cabinets sound like a find!

KESagers
09-27-2011, 05:36 PM
The offical thread is up and running:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1097040#post1097040

See you there! :D

Linda4atc
09-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Oh, my.....I could SO shop in your craft room!!!!! Gorgeous and spacious and everything an artist could want, I'm pea green with envy. (and thats not my best color)
Don't know if any of the a thoners remember , but I've been on "a thon hold" for a long time, always in pain.....found out I have kidney stones in both kidneys!!!!!!!!!!!:swoon::swoon:
still do, but I'm sure gonna try to do a little for your a thon with Snisk....special time for a thoners:yes:
Ohh honey I hope you are better soon, you must be in awful pain with those.

I have a craft room - not as organised or nice as KES but I end up perched on the end of the kitchen table as I hate to be away from the action. LOL
I agree, my art is supposed to be done in the trailer my husband bought as my studio. But I frequently bring the stuff over here to the "house" trailer where the computer, my kitties and my husband are (when he's home). It is impossible to keep it nice when I do drag my stuff over here, and my husband is uncomfortable when it gets very cluttered. I think that is one reason I have been doing so much hand drawn stuff. I can keep my pens here.

sniisk
09-29-2011, 06:16 PM
Healt problems are always terrible. Take care and hugs!

Linda4atc
09-29-2011, 06:30 PM
It looks like the site Downtime is going to run into this a-thon :(

HHC
09-29-2011, 08:01 PM
The downtime starts at 10pm EST and could take up to 24 hours. HOWEVER, it won't. It will be so fast and speedy we'll all be amazed.
And if not, we'll have uninterrupted art time to get a lot done. :D

sniisk
09-29-2011, 08:16 PM
Helen, that is what we were talking about. Less time online = more time crafting.

1 Art Lady
09-29-2011, 08:48 PM
Don't worry, we will have lot of time to craft, and plus more time for picture taking and once we are all back up and running, I would love to see pics! I know that you all are going to have a great time and I can't wait to hear/see!