PDA

View Full Version : G-17 CJ Pens, Paper, Paints, Hand drawn CJ Group

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Linda4atc
11-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Good luck with that queue lemurkat, at least it will not be a December crowd. Sure I have no problem with nudes. Not all magical folk wear clothes afterall.

Locke
11-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Oh linda I got all teary with seeing the pages you made for me ;u; I hope you liek the ones I've got in order for you!

I just had my second surgery this week which is why i haven't beeen around...preparing and such. I thought I had posted I haveing it before but I think I forgot. I hafve the second part of it monday :3

I'm sending all the pages from now on first class in the official envelopes so things don't happen same way as TFs pages x_x

They should be there any day too I hope?

Sorry I'm not thinking well and gonna be off most of the week but um, Linda I think I have your um...addy but can you pm me again to make sure?

lemurkat
11-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Posted. Only had to stand in the queue for around 10 minutes. Bought extra stamps so I don't need to next time!

TF Balding
11-20-2011, 12:20 AM
Ok, my pic os my pages for lemurkat are terrible, but they'll give you an idea of my pages. They are of 3 of the central characters from The Wheel of Time series, page left as young teens, then page right as they've grown into adults at the end...

Left:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=266925

Right:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=266930

These books (there are 13, currently waiting on #14, aka the last one :( ) just grab you in that way that some authors have, i can't really explain it beyond that it felt like growing up with these characters. And as a matter of fact, since Rober Jordan spent a large part of his life writting them, many people actually did quite literally grow up with them. It sounds a little crazy, but the charcters end up feeling like your own friends because you've spent so much time with them. When lemurkat said a book that means something to you, while i'm waiting for the last chapter in this saga, it was the only one i could think of, even though its alot of books, lol. Hope that's ok. If anyone wants more info on them go check out http.www.dragonmount.com the official site. :)

Sorry it took so long to get pics posted and sorry they arent the best quality.

Oh, one more thing... Locke... still no sight of those pages... still keeping my fingers crossed, though!

lemurkat
11-20-2011, 02:29 AM
They're awesome TF Balding.

Evalila
11-21-2011, 05:43 AM
My pages from Mrs. Alderman arrived today, they´re awesome! Thanks so much!!!

Mrs.Alderman
11-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Evalila's pages are here tooo!!! they are amazing!!!!

Locke
11-22-2011, 01:26 PM
I'm really sad my pages haven't arrived ): I was going to ask to see if you'd photograph them for me since I never scanned final images. I have like 300 progress shots of them though..And that halloween card is in there too x_x Maybe it's the upcoming holiday they've got stuck in limbo somewhere? I mean you only live a state away from me ):

TF Balding
11-22-2011, 01:57 PM
Ummm... I live in Arkansas, not Arizona... Lol, maybe that's what's going wrong??? :unsure:

Mrs.Alderman
11-22-2011, 02:40 PM
D: uh oh.... someone in arizona is very happy?

TF Balding
11-22-2011, 02:50 PM
Lol :biglaugh:

We'll just keep our fingers crossed... if the zip code was right the the state abbreviation shouldn't have mattered, right? *hoping*

Mrs.Alderman
11-22-2011, 03:15 PM
i would think the zip code would override the state abbreviation.

TF Balding
11-22-2011, 04:19 PM
lemurkat your stunning pages arrived safe and sound today! Your detail work is amazing! :notworthy: I love them! :wubclub:

Maybe Locke's pages will be here soon. :)

Linda4atc
11-22-2011, 04:37 PM
Did I screw up on your address in the list?

locke your envelope went in the mail yesterday.

TF Balding
11-22-2011, 05:37 PM
As far as i know it was correct. Lemurkat's pages made it fine.

lemurkat
11-23-2011, 03:00 AM
I received my beautiful pages today, from TF Balding - they are fantastic! Thank you, and thank you for the addtional bit, you have very neat handwriting.

lemurkat
11-23-2011, 03:04 AM
Perchance you did write Arizona, Locke, I am sure it will eventually get sorted out and either return to you or find its destination. I had two letters to someone take 6 weeks or so to arrive before I realised the postcode was off (I had a 3 instead of a 2). So I suspect that adds to the delay.

and Linda, you've just got it down as AR in the address list, so I'm guessting that is accurate. I too get confused about state codes, but not living in the US, I have an excuse ^^

My husband and I were playing "name the state that matches this two letter code" - he was doing better than me (alas) but neither of us could figure out MD. I had to consult a travel guide!

TF Balding
11-23-2011, 03:09 AM
Lol, as you've probably seen around this site... they teach us all 50 states' abbreviations in school, but ya lose what ya don't use! And most of us couldn't name them, either i'd dare say. ;)

Linda4atc
11-23-2011, 09:45 PM
I know I can't. It is really sad because I got good grades in school but I would probably fail any high school test I took now.

TF Balding
11-23-2011, 10:52 PM
Ditto! :laugh:

Locke
11-24-2011, 02:00 AM
Linda I'm gonig to wait to send your after this friday so saturday or monday :3 Because I fear holidays and the postal office, I'll give you guys a scan when I can :D I REALLY hope you like it...I haven't done a dragon in a long time and Its much different then the pages I did for TF so I hope it's something you'll like :3

TF If it doesn't show up by next week, I'll make you new pages.

TF Balding
11-24-2011, 04:08 AM
Awww Locke, that's so sweet of you. That's alot of extra work. I'm hoping the 1st set finds it's way here. There's still hope. I recently recieved returns from a swap that took almost a month to make its way through the postal system (not only my returns, everyone's it seems), and it was from a bordering state. Weird stuff happens sometimes. :)

terryart
11-24-2011, 04:17 AM
How did I miss this!!?? Boo hoo...

lemurkat
11-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Now, Mrs Alderman - you wish for us to draw your characters, yes? That would be a choice between: Passiflora, Moro, Jester, Karona, Luna and Prisma, correct? Are they all humans? What is their relationship with one another?

Mrs.Alderman
11-25-2011, 10:35 PM
correct and there are Hviske and Skogen and Lemya. passiflora is a human with plant powers (like poison ivy). moro is an elf who makes fun shapes and patterns, she lives in the imagination and helps build artistic thoughts. Jester is a human who works for the circus by day and a thief by night. Karona is a dragon who can take on human form, she loves booze and khaos. Luna is a lichen/werewolf who can take o wolf form, shes a hippie and allergic to gold instead of silver. Prisma is a split tail kadea(my own invention) she can be that creature or a human like form. Hiviske and Skogen go together, Skogen is a regular girl and Hviske is her dream self. and Lemya is a merfolk who travels the world of Thera learning all the different lands. Luna and Karona somehow end up in pictures together because Luna likes to make Karona wear girl clothes to make her angry. hope i didint go overboard here XD.

TF Balding
11-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Lol... "split tail"... when i had the ultrasound that told my kiddo-2-be's sex (8+yrs ago) the dr told us we were having a little "split tail" (to which we replied "huh?")...

I wondered about all of that myself... and from the description i'm diggin Moro alot! Me thinks she could be a useful lil gal! ;)

lemurkat
11-25-2011, 11:03 PM
correct and there are Hviske and Skogen and Lemya. passiflora is a human with plant powers (like poison ivy). moro is an elf who makes fun shapes and patterns, she lives in the imagination and helps build artistic thoughts. Jester is a human who works for the circus by day and a thief by night. Karona is a dragon who can take on human form, she loves booze and khaos. Luna is a lichen/werewolf who can take o wolf form, shes a hippie and allergic to gold instead of silver. Prisma is a split tail kadea(my own invention) she can be that creature or a human like form. Hiviske and Skogen go together, Skogen is a regular girl and Hviske is her dream self. and Lemya is a merfolk who travels the world of Thera learning all the different lands. Luna and Karona somehow end up in pictures together because Luna likes to make Karona wear girl clothes to make her angry. hope i didint go overboard here XD.

Do you have any pictures of Karona's dragon form? And what design do you use for Luna's wolf form now? (Also lichen is a type of plant - I'm guessing you mean Lycan).

I'm not so good with humans, you see. I might do each page featuring a portrait of the character and their animal form.

TF Balding
11-25-2011, 11:14 PM
Lycan, lichen... both could be fun :laugh: or even a hybrid of the 2... heheehe...

Mrs.Alderman
11-26-2011, 12:46 AM
XD omg oops! thats what i get for being in plant classes and loving werewolves? i haven't drawn Karona in dragon form, but i would love to see your idea for her in dragon form ^U^! (around the time i made her, i stopped drawing dragons ironically and haven't gotten back to it >.<)and Luna in wolf form is a white wolf with a turquoise, light blue or gray rough crescent on her chest with the top of her tail and inner ear fluff also that color (depending on how realistic vs fantasy you want to be ).http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/26329949#/d22tj3v. and here's Prisma's form, shes kind of a cat mutant thing lol. http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/26573007#/d2y3qu4

Tanya: 0-0 so they thought she would have two genders or? that would have confused me too(and does). and lol a lycan lichen would be interesting!! i had fun amking moro, she was just a doodle really and thought she had enough pizazz to deserve a little story in my head XD. i really need to type out their storys soon. (most of them are my role-playing characters from middle and high school)

TF Balding
11-26-2011, 01:40 AM
No, he was just a really old man (my dr was out that day) and apparently thats what they called lil girls back n the day, lol. He had to explain himself cause we sooo didnt get it! :laugh: When we figured it out i was a lil weirded out, cause thats kinda pervy!!! :eek:

Mrs.Alderman
11-26-2011, 11:56 AM
OH geeze that is pervy XD. but a good story to tell lol.

Locke
11-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Just want ot say Linda's pages go in the mail tomorrow and I recieved her's. I love them alot, I'll try to get you itrader in a while. I'm only writing this to let you know. Thanksgiving morning I ended up with kidney infection (which sucks so much more since it was the first time my grandma/mother and sister were meeting my boyfriends family and i didn't get to spend much time with my boyfriend who i only get to see every 3 months for about 4 days ;u;)

I need to get more rest because I HAVE to go to work and catch up on two weeks of college work tomorrow. ;u;

TF Balding
11-27-2011, 02:21 PM
Aw poor Locke, rest up and get better soon.
kidney infections are noooo fun, been there and done that a few times.

Linda4atc
11-27-2011, 06:35 PM
Ohh Carissa take care of yourself hun. I haven't gotton a kidney infection yet but I have had a chronic UTI problem for the last two years. I am constantly batteling them.

Glad that my pages are there and I will look foward to getting yours.

Linda4atc
11-27-2011, 06:58 PM
November Pages

A & C
Linda4atc mailed 11/21
Locke will mail 11/28, RECEIVED

B & F
Mrs Alderman mailed 15th, RECEIVED
Evalila mailed 15th, RECEIVED

D & E
TF Balding Mailed 16th, RECEIVED
Still waiting for OCT pages from Locke
Lemurkat mailed 15th, RECIEVED

Is this correct, TF Balding is still waiting for her pages from lemurkat and locke?

TF Balding
11-27-2011, 07:23 PM
I recieved my pages from lemurkat... no sight of the other set yet, though.

Linda4atc
11-27-2011, 08:06 PM
ok thanks hun

Evalila
11-29-2011, 04:46 AM
Oh my, Locke, take care of yourself and get well soon!

Locke
12-01-2011, 10:46 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5637/1_fantasy.jpg

I hope you like it :3 I'm trying different styles for everyone's pages. If you don't like them I understand and I will replace them :3 Please let me know.

I hope they reach you safely.

watercolor, pen, pencil, coloured lead, coloured pencil

EDIT. PS.

THESE COLORS ARE WAY TOO BRIGHT.

Omg. They look so bad (I did them on another computer and they looked fine there DDDD:) Perhaps you could scan them for me when you get them?

Linda4atc
12-01-2011, 11:53 PM
They are wonderful! I love all the action and great fantasy creatures. are the little white ones baby dragons? Can't wait to get it, thank you hun! I will scan it for you. Although the colors don't look bad to me.

Is it already in the mail?

Linda4atc
12-06-2011, 03:07 AM
Not going to mail them yet but I'm done with my January pages. painted with acrylics

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/26_My_Art_001.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/26_My_Art_002.jpg

Well I didn't start out planning really evil pages but ended up doing one of the scarest things to me. The Exorcist. And for the second page I threw in on of the Resident Evil dogs. (And I have time to do something else if they are to evil....?)

I am sorry Evalila but I really don't think I'll be doing real evil again for your pages. No idea what I will end up doing....

TF Balding
12-06-2011, 04:21 AM
Those are AWESOME!

(And what does "too evil" mean anyway? Lol) ;)

I've been working on your pages, too. I'll get pics posted soon. :)

lemurkat
12-06-2011, 06:21 AM
I know what I"m gonna do for my next swap - but I need to finish up some PAT cards first.

Evalila
12-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Oh Linda, these are FAB!!

Of course there´s no need to scare yourself to death when working on my pages **LOL**

Mrs.Alderman
12-06-2011, 03:03 PM
i'm having a hard time with the pages simply because the ones that helped me and the ones i really enjoyed are fighting over who gets to be drawn, but i know its supposed to be the books that helped me. >w<

Linda4atc
12-06-2011, 04:28 PM
i'm having a hard time with the pages simply because the ones that helped me and the ones i really enjoyed are fighting over who gets to be drawn, but i know its supposed to be the books that helped me. >w<

I think you can user whichever you want. She doesn't say it has to be one that helped you, that scared me when you said that. The self help books i read are and & crafts, and cookbooks! But I guess the Earth Children books helped me escape the stress of a failing marriage for several years. I had both the books and cassettes and I lived with my little walkman while i was doing house chores and my crafts.:yes:

Linda4atc
12-06-2011, 04:42 PM
I am glad you like them Tanya, And thank you Evalila I'll find something good for yours too. I am really pleased with Linda Blair, I had these pages pictured done in shades and tints of gray and knew I had to use acrylics to do it. I guess I used more color than planned. But it is page I really don't mind giving away as well. ;)

Nightmare on Elm Street, Resident Evil, And those movies where the kids escape death, only to find out you can not escape death afterall, were really scary. But the movies that scare most and stick with me most are The Exorcist, Rosemary's Baby and The Omen Trilogy.

TF Balding
12-06-2011, 05:32 PM
That's why they are the best ones, lol ;)
i remember watching Nightmare on Elm Street then refusing to sleep all night. Fun times1 haha

Mrs.Alderman
12-06-2011, 05:56 PM
XD oh no i meant helped morally or impacted in some other way, lol not going to draw betty crocker or crochet for dummies,or yoga for your health~ no worries XD

TF Balding
12-06-2011, 08:39 PM
HHeheYoga 4 Dummies could make for interesting pages ;)

Linda4atc
12-07-2011, 12:21 AM
Lemurkat ~8x8~ "A book that means something to me" (as in you, the artist, not me, the recepient). Basically, you choose a book that has stuck with you for some reason or another, something that you love. Illustrate it, and include either on the front or the back, the reason why you choose that book, please. Also, of course, the title and the author and a quote too, if you like.

Well I have been working on my book pages too...

lemurkat
12-07-2011, 01:56 AM
XD oh no i meant helped morally or impacted in some other way, lol not going to draw betty crocker or crochet for dummies,or yoga for your health~ no worries XD

Thank goodness! Although I'm sure there's some tasty receipes you could illustrate.

lemurkat
12-16-2011, 03:44 PM
Right, I"ll be starting on Mrs Alderman's soon, I reckon!

Mrs.Alderman
12-17-2011, 09:42 PM
Same to you lemurkat, after the last of my holiday crafting is done >w<

Evalila
12-18-2011, 07:10 AM
I wanted to work on Locke´s pages this month, but right now I´m far too busy with several doctor´s appointments, physical therapy and preparing for Christmas:goofy: I hope to start after the holidays when things settle down a bit.

TF Balding
12-18-2011, 11:43 AM
If i can survive the holidays... is it January yet??? :eek: Sooo ready to get back to normal life!

Linda4atc
12-18-2011, 12:22 PM
I got started on lemurs book pages then i cleaned up everything when my husband came home and i have not got backto them yet. I hope to work on them this week.

I am driving down to southern CA Saturday and returning on Tuesday so I have to be ready for that as well. The trip is about 9 hours. I don't really like driving the traffic down there but my son asked me to come.

I have spent only two holidays with him in the last 10 years. One time I went down there and once he came up to Eureka. That drive took me 16 hours, but I think it could be done in around 12 hours without stops and such.

My husband and I had our own little celebration last night. I wont see him Christmas weekend but he will be home with the cats while I'm gone. He was invited too but it would make my visit even shorter and we really do not want to leave the cats alone on winter nights because the trailer can get really cold.

I hope you all will a nice Holiday week! hugs and good wishes...

Locke
12-18-2011, 02:12 PM
Oh I know how you feel Linda :3

My boyfriend just came from San Francisco, I live in Victorville/applevalley (8 hours away)

I get to see him about two months out of the year, but I know the feeling of traveling long distances. when we went to check out the school in SF we left one night, got there at 8am, stayed and toured the school till 11 and then drove 8 hours back to be at school the next morning o_o

I hope you have fun and a safe trip.

TF Balding
12-19-2011, 05:38 PM
THEY CAME! THEY CAME! Locke's beautiful pages came today! Woo-hoo! They are gorgeous IRL! I wasn't gonna sweat it, cause sometimes the PO just seems 2 eat things, but i was concerned on poor Locke's behalf (that's a lotta hard work to lose!) But yay! They are here now and i can't stop lookin at em! So detailed! :wub: :notworthy: :wubclub:

Linda4atc
12-20-2011, 04:58 PM
Fantastic! I will check my box again on the way home today.

lemurkat
12-23-2011, 10:11 AM
Started on Mrs Alderman's. Unfortunately, it is 3am and I'm not quite fully artistically capable. Can't sleep because of the earthquakes... Everytime I'm just about to drift off - BAM rattle-rattle-rattle.

it's kinda like those sleep deprivation experiements they used to do - the ones that drove people mad.

My sleepless night explained - I went to bed at 10pm - http://www.canterburyquakelive.co.nz/

Evalila
12-23-2011, 10:20 AM
OMG, how scary! Stay safe!

TF Balding
12-23-2011, 01:02 PM
The very idea of earthquakes just freak me out.... Arkansas has been having small ones off and on for awhile now (as in so small I've still not felt one), but they are getting progressively larger and we do have that pesky New Madrid fault line running through that is due to go crazy and do scary things like it did in the 1900's any second now... (they say it made the Mississippi River run backwards then)... i'll definitely be keeping ya in my thoughts lemurkat. That's just scary!!!

lemurkat
12-23-2011, 01:35 PM
Nineteen earthquakes between 10 pm and 6 am. NINETEEN. Only magniture 3.2-4.6 but that's enough to wake you up, pulse racing and stop you from going back to sleep.

Plus I feel real icky and I can't have a shower because our hotwater cylinder was leaking so we had to turn off the hot water. I know there are many people out there with worse problems than mine, but I am feeling uber-grouchy this morning and not at all Christmassy.

In case news hasn't extended across to the USA yet - the first earthquake was a 5.8 at 2 pm in the afternoon. I was at work. It was scary. It was then followed an hour later by a 6.0 earthquake, in a frightening repeat of the June 13th Duet of Earthquakes. Oddly enough, I came home straight after the first earthquake to fine the house pretty much exactly as I'd left it - but the 6.0 one dumped all my books on the floor. *sighs* They're in neat piles now waiting to be organised back up again in another week or so. We've then had numerous aftershocks, as is to be expected.

lemurkat
12-23-2011, 01:38 PM
And there's another one. High 4's, maybe even a 5 cos it woke Tim up!

And I can still feel the house shaking.

Mrs.Alderman
12-23-2011, 05:12 PM
0-0 please stay safe lemurkat!!! that sounds frightening and a little annoying especially when your trying to sleep!!

Linda4atc
12-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Ohh Sweetie. Take care hun. I remember following your thread on those quakes you had in June and how it was on your nerves. I hope these settle down soon. I am so sorry that you have to go through that at a time that should be enjoyable.

Hugs and good wishes for safe and peaceful Holiday to you all. I will hit the road early in the morning.

lemurkat
12-23-2011, 11:18 PM
That early morning wake-up call was a 5.1. Not fun!

Habe just been out with my family - my brother is down for Christmas. Lots of ex-pats have come home for Christmas and have now experienced what we have gone through.

lemurkat
12-26-2011, 04:19 AM
Decided to start again. Have new and complicated idea that I hope I can pull off. Wish me luck. I need a full day with no other commitments to play artistically - so maybe this friday...

Mrs.Alderman
12-26-2011, 02:16 PM
<3 this week will be making your pages, now that the holiday chaos is over XD. i'll be making pages for poison study series by maria v snyder. my favorite series so far ^U^

Linda4atc
12-26-2011, 03:47 PM
Glad to see you two. Hope you had a good holiday with very little Earth shaking.

I had a wonderful visit with my son, brief though it was. Today I am at my cousins and will see my elderly Aunt and Uncle. I worry every time I see them could be the last. Both have had bouts with cancer.

Tomorrow early in the morning I drive home. The trip here took 10 1/2 hours. There was a lot of cars on the road but only one area that was bumper to bumper. I really hate driving in the city and Southern Californians are speed demons! Guess it is a good thing I moved away, cause I never was. This morning I was driving 5 to 10 MPH over the limit and cars were passing me right and left.:err:

Talk to ya later!

Mrs.Alderman
12-26-2011, 06:25 PM
oh my!! be careful with those crazy drivers out there!! i'm glad you had a good visit with family~

lemurkat
12-27-2011, 02:35 AM
The trip here took 10 1/2 hours. There was a lot of cars on the road but only one area that was bumper to bumper. I really hate driving in the city and Southern Californians are speed demons! Guess it is a good thing I moved away, cause I never was. This morning I was driving 5 to 10 MPH over the limit and cars were passing me right and left.:err:

Talk to ya later!

Out of curiousity, what cities were you driving between? I'm trying to get an idea of the accuracy of Google maps' drive time predictions. I am imagining with our road trip we will leave at the crack of dawn (or soon after) and drive until we arrive, stopping at anything interesting along the way. We have a lot of America to cover in a fairly short space of time and I'd rather avoid driving at night because then we won't get to see the sights properly. With any luck our internal clocks will be set for early, rather than late!

Linda4atc
12-27-2011, 09:34 PM
I took 101 to 580 to the 5. Had some traffic in the Oakland /Berkeley area on the return trip. On the way south I had bumper to bumper traffic from the spot where the 710 joined the 5 all the way south to where the freeway widens out at Disneyland.

It's good to be home, except I am now back to the C#@ppy internet lag.

TF Balding
12-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Lol, sounds like fun... errr, except for the traffic part (i refuse to even drive in Little Rock, i'd have an out right panic attack in California :eek:)...

I've got your pages finished Linda! Just gotta get pics and get em up for ya to see. :)

Linda4atc
12-28-2011, 05:11 PM
Awesome I will mail yours on my next trip into town. I was glad I still had them to show my son. Although he liked the quality of the Exorcist page he had very opinionated comments about the "old" movies. A stupid doll with a spinning head could never stand up to the realistic quality of the horror movies now days. I could not convince him that it is a classic and yes it IS scary! LOL

TF Balding
12-28-2011, 05:31 PM
While we may have been desensitized by the modern cg, the old school stuff still has a place in our hearts (why else would they keep trying to re-make them?) They were just better cause they were original, and yes, many of them still have the power to spook. The Exorcist being one of the best! :wub:

Locke
12-28-2011, 08:05 PM
I find it totally creepy you mentioned the exorcist...there's a collectables and geek trading show I was going to in january and the original lady who played the exorcist girl is gonig to be there signing autographs!

Oh...I hope everyone's holidays were good :3 Lots of fun right! I hope :o

Linda4atc
12-28-2011, 08:35 PM
What is Creepy is that I have not heard or thought of the Exorcist in years. I drew the picture from a photo I found when doing a web search for scarey images. And since then then Exorcist things keep popping up. Including seeing a CSI episode where an exorcist was preformed and finding two Exorcist dvds in a very small bin of $5 movies at a 7/11 store on the way home yesterday. I decided on a Planet of the Apes dvd instead. LOL

Locke
12-28-2011, 09:05 PM
Ohhhhhhhh Planet of the Apes!! I wanna see the new one so bad..I'm a huge fan of the old ones Cx

TF Balding
12-28-2011, 09:33 PM
:laugh: Too funny!

And i wanna see the new Planet of the Apes, too!

TF Balding
12-28-2011, 11:36 PM
Your pages Linda:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=273217

Hope ya likey! :)

Locke
12-29-2011, 04:19 AM
Woah! I love those! The wings are amazing!

TF Balding
12-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Thank you :) I really liked how they turned out.

They are postal! Tracking #: 0311 1660 0002 2566 7961

Ok... fixinta go crash. Just got outta the dr's office and i have strep throat. Ugh.Gotta <3 my hubby for running my errands today.

Linda4atc
12-29-2011, 04:44 PM
Ohh they a terrific! Can't wait to get them, thanks hun.

lemurkat
12-30-2011, 05:59 AM
I have completed an 8x8 commission and one of the two remaining cards I need to make for swaps that close in January. Then I can begin on this in earnest. So much to do and so little time!

Evalila
12-31-2011, 09:48 AM
Just started with my "research" for Locke´s pages;) I think I would like to go with Mary and Jyndrase.
Locke, you already told us about Mary. Is there something I should know about Jyndrase?

Evalila
12-31-2011, 09:50 AM
Oh, almost forgot this :goofy:

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

lemurkat
12-31-2011, 02:38 PM
Here's page one for Mrs Alderman. It's Lemya. I was experimenting a bit with the effect of light through water and it didn't work very well, but I hope you like the picture regardless.

Page two will be my next full-day project. I think it will feature Passiflora.

Mrs.Alderman
12-31-2011, 05:37 PM
Wow lemurkat!! she looks awesome!! i think you did great on the light spots, it looks pretty close to when your actually underwater!! (i go there often XD) thank you very very much!!

lemurkat
01-02-2012, 06:29 AM
And here's Passiflora.

I am undecided on whether or not this is complete - should I add some branches into the background?

Mrs.Alderman
01-02-2012, 03:04 PM
wow!!!! your quicker than i X3. it looks fantastic!! um as for the branches mabey some leaves instead? it has really great balance~ and i love that you added lil critters =3.

here is my first page, its from the book poison study, i got some glow paint so in the dark after putting it under light for a while, it will glow XD. http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/Poison-study-277251966

lemurkat
01-02-2012, 03:17 PM
That's neat! I like it!

TF Balding
01-02-2012, 04:10 PM
That's freakin awesome girly!!!

Mrs.Alderman
01-02-2012, 04:17 PM
thank you! i'm glad you like it!! its a great book, i will put all the teasers on the back of the page XD. now to start on the next one, debating between this series again or another book lol.

Linda4atc
01-04-2012, 09:15 PM
Angela really pretty Passiflora page. Lyndsey your Poison page is really cool. Carissa your lovely pages took the scenic route but they have arrived. And Tanya your beautiful pages are too!! It felt like Christmas all over again especially with all the extras you added!!!

Unfortunately I forgot to bring your pages with me today. I promise I will put them in the envelope and stick it in my car so I mail it next time. Probably sooner but, next week at the latest! I am so sorry I didn't do it today. I was focused on getting my laundry ready to go to the laundry mat, and what I needed to do on the computer since my internet is barely existent at home now.

TF Balding
01-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Lol, no problem. I completely understand how crazy life can get! :) Glad my pages for you arrived, too. I didnt realize til after all was said and done, but my pics of them were pretty terrible: cut out the bottom, kinda fuzzy, ect. Glad you like them, though! :wub:

lemurkat
01-05-2012, 05:10 AM
I shall endeavour to post tomorrow. I need to buy more stamps.

Locke
01-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Just started with my "research" for Locke´s pages;) I think I would like to go with Mary and Jyndrase.
Locke, you already told us about Mary. Is there something I should know about Jyndrase?

Sorry, it actually took me a long time to REMEMBER about her. She was one of those characters that a friend and I made in an alternate universe kind of scenario.

In that universe she is actually Van's grand-daughter. He has four children, in two sets of twins. The oldest is Vault and Amethyst, and the younger two are Vivian and Leanne.

Amethyst had three children with one of the families guards, but because she knew her father would not approve, she ran away to have the kids, which in turn lead to the birth of Haben, Opal and Jyndrase. But in her weakened state Amethyst was unable to protect her children from an evil man who stole Opal from her.

Jyndrase is a shaman who lives in the desert. She is what my friend calls a 'Ligereon' where her soul is lion, tiger and dragon and an off-breed of a Ligereep (Nickname for her lion species that resemble lions with sheep horns).

We never got down to making an amazing story for her yet ): I hope that's enough?

PS. I GOT YOUR PM LINDA. I'm SO SORRY. I will slow down when mailing and work faster. x_X I was trying so hard just to make sure they got to you...

Evalila
01-05-2012, 08:18 AM
Thank you, Locke!

Here is a first sneak peek of your pages:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_LockeMaryOut001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_LockeJyndraseOut002.jpg

Evalila
01-05-2012, 12:30 PM
... and here they are finished. Hope you like them:D

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_LockeJyndrase003.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_LockeMary004.jpg

Locke
01-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Those are REALLY cool :O

They have such emotion in the lines as well as being colored! I Love them, and I actually can't figure out which one is my favorite! I do love the colors in the Jyndrase one though <3

Evalila
01-06-2012, 10:22 AM
I´m glad you like them.

They are on their way to you!

lemurkat
01-06-2012, 01:26 PM
I've started on Linda's now. I'm going to draw two of my mythological beasties - the first is Pippit, my dragon fairy. The second I am currently undecided on. So what's your favourite mythic beastie, Linda?

Evalila
01-06-2012, 03:25 PM
I already started working on the pages for TF Balding, they´re far from being finished. Here are pics of the WIP. Would you please let me know if its what you are looking for?

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_TFBaldingA001.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_TFBaldingB002.jpg

lemurkat
01-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Here's the lineart of Pippit: http://lemurkat.blogspot.com/2012/01/year-of-dragon-continues.html

For the second, I might draw my unicorn character, Pounce. He's not your average unicorn (he's a predator, for a start).

Mrs.Alderman
01-06-2012, 10:02 PM
those are cool evalila! Lemurkat pippit is cute!!

TF Balding
01-07-2012, 12:15 AM
Evalila!!! Those are gorgeous!!! <3<3<3 :wubclub: <3<3<3 I'm totally loving everything thats been commin my way, everybody'd stuff just rocks & its so much fun seein how everyone interprets the theme in their own styles and ways. :wub:

And really kool, Lemurkat! Idk how you work in all that detail! I never seem to be able to... *totally jealous of your mad skillz* :)

lemurkat
01-07-2012, 05:45 AM
Pippit coloured.

Evalila
01-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Pippit coloured.

Oh, beautiful!!!

Linda4atc
01-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi everybody. Basically I have almost no internet at home now. I am lucky sometimes and get a page to load, but it has been so bad that I have gone a couple days without even turning on my computer! This from someone who usually spend most of the day in front of my comp, doing art and keeping up on things!

I LOVE all the art I am seeing! I meant to comment last time I was in town and don't think I actually did. Angela I Pippit is adorable and I think your unicorn sounds fantastic! But then again there is no way I could go wrong with any of your art. ;)

Linda4atc
01-08-2012, 06:17 PM
OK I just checked itraders (I needed to give mine.) Am I correct in marking my January pages from TFBalding as the only ones received so far? Trying to stay on to of my hostess duties, lol ;)

Just realized I should have looked at December itraders too....

Locke
01-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Oh man, I'm so sorry Linda. I actually got fios today because upgrading from our verizon old dsl to fios was 35$ cheaper a month. I've been begging for it for almost a year and half now...and now I get it...a day before I move! lmao.

I'll post evallia's pages in a few moments, I've gotta clean my tutles filters and make sure all my pets, family and luggage is in order for wednesday (I start school tommorow so can't do it then!)

Actually so proud of myself for getting her pages done early :D

Locke
01-10-2012, 06:54 AM
I wanted to kind of do all of the things Evailia wanted but I wanted to do something a bit different from the other two :3 So I wanted a picture that was deceivingly dark.

I got my Gothic maiden/witch fairie, a "goblin" (These are the ghost goblins from a graphic novel/comic I was working on) and well...you can tell me what ingredients she is "Harvesting".

http://arzefiel.deviantart.com/art/Whimsical-Evil-278648468

I hope you like it. Though it's nothing like my inspiration....this was really hard for me to do! I actually made you a whole /other/ idea set of pages but I didn't like them.

Evalila
01-10-2012, 07:06 AM
Oh WOW, it´s fabulous!!!! Can´t wait to see it IRL!

Locke
01-10-2012, 07:30 AM
oh here is an example of the goblins. you might wanna turn the audio low :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqLrEH0ju9A

chatty
01-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Linda and I live close to each other as a crow flies, with us living up in the mountains our reception is not necessarily good all the time. Linda just upgraded her Verizon Broadband call MiFi and she is having problems with it right now. Hopefully she will get everything work out soon.

Linda ask me to let TF Balding ] that the pages have been sent....if you need to get a message back to Linda, PM me and I'll relay the message by phone to her....

TF Balding
01-12-2012, 03:23 PM
Lol, ok. Thanks! :)

Mrs.Alderman
01-12-2012, 09:38 PM
almost done with my second page!! looking to mail in the next couple days Lemurkat

lemurkat
01-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Mine to you should be nearly ready to arrive, Mrs Alderman.

Locke
01-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Evalila: I am now in my dorm and so my pages my grandma will get for me :3

If he comes up, I'll have my boyfriend bring them to me :3

TF Balding
01-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Received my awesome pages from Linda today! Even more awesome IRL! :)

Mrs.Alderman
01-14-2012, 01:03 AM
Lemurkat your pages arrived!!! they are beautiful!! will be mailing yours tomorrow ^U^

Mrs.Alderman
01-14-2012, 03:39 AM
http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/Sleeping-dragon-279289206 my second page for Lemurkat~

Linda4atc
01-16-2012, 08:21 PM
Woot I have my Feburary pages for Lemurkat done. Just need to work on another "creepy" set for Evalila. I have many ideas brewing but I think I am going to use some of the images found on the cards of an Xbox 360 game called Culdcept if that is ok with you?
I love the game and it one I play with my husband. So often I have looked at the art and wanted to to try and draw some of it. The game is kind of a cross between a board game like Monopoly and a card game like Magic the Gathering but played on Xbox 360.

Lemurkat I think I will be able to mail these pages tomorrow. I am sitting in the post office parking lot right now. I forgot it is a Holiday. But at least I found my MiFi works here. Problem is my laptop battery is already gone down to less than half. I need to be plugged in.

If you want to see my pages and also a picture of what has been keeping busy, other than playing Culdcept ;) look in my gallery please.

Talk to you tomorow if I get into town, or soon after.

Linda4atc
01-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok mailing your pages Angela.

Evalila I had my mind all set on some of the Culdcept art, even sat there with my camera in front of the TV taking photos of the cards I like. (about 50 of them) LOL

But I am in Ukiah today and I needed to buy a sealer for my RV art. I stopped in Michaels and spent $80. Got a few odds and ends and about 10 $1 rubber stamps several are vintage looking images. I great plastic box with about 24 small boxes to hold 4x6 photos in it, it was 40% off. I don't know if I'll use it for Photos or collage images :D

And most importantly I bought a drawing vampires book by Chris Hart. Now you may just end up with Vampire pages.

Evalila
01-19-2012, 05:37 AM
Haha, I was wondering about that Culdcept thing, I had to google it. Looks great, Linda!

I received fabulous pages from Locke today!

No sign of mine yet??? I´m starting to worry...

lemurkat
01-19-2012, 12:45 PM
THanks to both Mrs Alderman and Linda - the illustrations look lovely and I can't wait to see them.

Linda, I've yours half coloured and the other half inked, so it should be in the post by the end of the month. I've just been busy assembling art cards and greeting cards - there's a store down south that offered to buy a bunch off me to on-sell - so that's pretty exciting!

Locke
01-19-2012, 03:00 PM
No worries! My Grandma recieved them today! She thinks they came yesterday though since the mailman stuck them in the door and she never went outside yesterday! Haha

I'm gonig to be driving home on Sunday night so I can pick them up :3

lemurkat
01-25-2012, 05:25 AM
Pounce is finished:
http://lemurkat.blogspot.com/2012/01/pounce.html

I'll get these backed and posted on friday.

TF Balding
01-25-2012, 08:36 AM
Very cool Lemurkat!

Evavlila i will have pages to show you soon, too. I started out with the dark/goth girls thought, then my husband and i watched Don't be Afraid of the Dark, and a faerie element snuck into my page. Then a friend saw it and compared it to Alice in Wonderland and that got stuck in my head... so its kind of a splice of different influences, lol. Let me know if that doesn't sound very interesting to you because its still plenty early enough that i can start a new set, no problem. :goofy:

Evalila
01-25-2012, 09:13 AM
Sounds great:D I would love to see how you mix this all together ;)

lemurkat
01-25-2012, 03:34 PM
It's all packaged up and ready to go - but I have to purchase stamps first...

Linda4atc
01-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Pounce is adorable! I am so excited about adding to my "Lemurkat's" to my album. Hey Angela, I was thinking, I am going to redo the book pages. Since it is my favorite books I want to add it to my album too. I did your pages in acrylics, I will do these in markers, IF you like the new pages better I would be delighted to switch them out for you. By mail or when we meet in Portland AFA. :D

Linda4atc
01-26-2012, 05:27 PM
Ok, Evalila (March trade) here are two pages I did. But I am really enjoying this and since I still have a lot of time so I think I will make more pages. I'll let you pick your favs. The extras will be available to trade with this group having first choice, so if anyone wants one speak up.....

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_Sea_Hag_1-26-2012_30_.jpg The Sea Hag inspired by a card in the Culdcept game on Xbox 360
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/259/medium/1_The_Count_1-26-2012_30_.jpg The Count

lemurkat
01-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Posted yesterday.

Those are beautiful, Linda.

Linda4atc
01-26-2012, 05:38 PM
OK, Lemurkat have you received Mrs Aldermans pages yet? (just up dating the first post.):D

TF Balding
01-26-2012, 06:12 PM
*hand up in air* If Evalila doesnt want em, i dooo! Lol... but i'm just letting ya know. Just in case. Ya know, if. ;)

Linda4atc
01-26-2012, 07:22 PM
LOL Well I hope to do several more that could fit the theme so she can pick. If I don't trade them here, I can take them to Portland.

TF Balding
01-26-2012, 07:41 PM
:laugh: just letting ya know. Of course Dear Evalila gets her pick 1st. :) But i'm down with another trade should you find any of them homelss still. ;)

lemurkat
01-26-2012, 10:04 PM
No Linda, I have not received them yet.

Evalila
01-27-2012, 03:09 AM
I LOOOOVE them, Linda, especially the Sea Hag!!!!

Mrs.Alderman
01-27-2012, 09:16 PM
they should be arriving soon, i sent them the same day Linda did.

Mrs.Alderman
01-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Lemurkat if they dont show up in the next week i'll make new ones for you. i'm really sorry there taking so long to get to you! (its been 11 days since they were sent)

Locke can leaane be drawn human like? (i think the style is called kenemame or something like that)

lemurkat
01-29-2012, 03:25 AM
Wait a wee while longer, Mrs Alderman - I shall only be collecting my mail on fridays for the next few weeks. With any luck it will arrive tomorrow.

Linda4atc
02-06-2012, 04:35 PM
Ohhh my gosh I received Lemurkat's pages this morning. There is so much detail that you don't see online. Beautiful.

lemurkat
02-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Oops, I left feedback but I forgot to post here - I received Mrs Alderman's lovely pages!

Evalila
02-09-2012, 02:21 AM
I finally managed to finish the pages for TFBalding. I only had to add a few details, so I don´t know why this took me forever...:goofy:

Linda4atc
02-09-2012, 02:36 PM
You two are turning me on to the dark side, LOL. I never thought much about the dark art other than Halloween stuff but those pages are fantastic Evalila. I have also really surprised myself, enjoyed and really liked the dark pages I did.

TF Balding
02-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Evalila your pages are sooo painfully close to finished! Then I ran out of juice in a marker I was using and I'm waiting for a refill from Dick Blick which will be here Monday! I will have them finished and pics up for you to see after that. Sorry bout that.

Locke
02-09-2012, 07:11 PM
So sorry I didn't see this until now D:> Yes she can :3 She has a human form too. But for the life of me I can't find ANY pictures of her anywhere DD:

If you've already started don't worry about changing anything :D

If you haven't coloured her though She has a second pattern of colors thats more fun:

http://sinligereep.deviantart.com/art/Vivian-and-Leanne-Cubs-152700564?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28leanne%29%20AN D%20%28by%3Asinligereep%29%29&qo=0

Mrs.Alderman
02-09-2012, 09:49 PM
ok thank you!! and i havent started any major detailing yet, (school kinda caught me up for a bit.) i will be working on them this weekend and probably have them finished by next Saturday ^U^

Evalila
02-12-2012, 12:35 AM
TFBaldings pages went in the mail yesterday :)

TF Balding
02-12-2012, 12:42 AM
My refills came in yesterday. I'll be finishing out Evalila's pages, uploading pics, and getting them postal by Tuesday at the latest. :)

TF Balding
02-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Ok Evalila, here they are. Let me know what ya think or if you'd like any changes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfbalding/sets/72157629290121717/

Evalila
02-13-2012, 04:19 AM
No changes, please! They are great, thanks so much :D

TF Balding
02-13-2012, 04:33 AM
Great. :)
Providing i don't get snow/iced in tonight, i will take them to the post office tomorrow. We're supposed to be getting some bad weather (but its 2:30 am in Arkansas, and i ain't seen the first cloud yet) I'll let you know for sure later today.

Now... getting started on Lyndsey's pages. So Lynds, since this is the final round, are there any specific characters that you'd like? Maybe some that weren't covered as much as others through out the swap? I'm looking forward to putting my spin on your chicas again. :wub:

TF Balding
02-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Evalila i just dropped your pages off at the post office! :)
We got that ice, just not very much. Its melting already. Just hope we don't get a 2nd round now that it's actually cold out... Tanya doesn't do cold, nope nope.

Linda4atc
02-14-2012, 07:16 PM
Happy Valentines all my Sweeties!

Evalila
02-20-2012, 12:54 PM
Did the lineart for Lindas pages today. Hope you like them. Please let me know if you want me to change anything. (A few more little details like fishies will be added)

lemurkat
02-20-2012, 02:05 PM
I shall get started on Locke's this weekend.

Linda, have you posted to me yet? I've not received anything :(

TF Balding
02-20-2012, 02:14 PM
I received an itrader from Evalila, so I'm guessing she received my pages. Now if only this weren't another holiday... I'll have to find something to do other than stalk the mail carrier today... :laugh:

Mrs.Alderman
02-20-2012, 04:47 PM
ahh the holidays always buggering the postal systems routine flow of things lol.

Linda4atc
02-21-2012, 02:49 PM
I shall get started on Locke's this weekend.

Linda, have you posted to me yet? I've not received anything :(

OMG :shocked:Yes, I sent them and I made the mistake of using one of the Post office priority envelopes so it cost me about $14 to send it international. :goofy:

Lets give it some more time, I have no problem making you a new set, like I said before I was thinking to redo them and try using markers this time. I have been slowly collecting copic markers so I like my marker art better than I used to.

Linda4atc
02-21-2012, 02:52 PM
Evalila I love the pages it is so cool that you have a sea witch type mermaid in there too.

Mrs.Alderman
02-21-2012, 05:41 PM
Leanne http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/Leanneforlocke-286406394
Jyndryse http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/#/d4qioaf
mailing Thursday! sorry its a little late >.<

TF Balding
02-21-2012, 06:49 PM
Those are gorgeous Lynds!

Can't wait to get started on your pages! I already have an idea of where i wanna go with em... :wub:

Linda4atc
02-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Leanne http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/art/Leanneforlocke-286406394
Jyndryse http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/#/d4qioaf
mailing Thursday! sorry its a little late >.<

Love how you did those!

Mrs.Alderman
02-21-2012, 08:08 PM
thank you both! the tree and rock line up implying there in the same location, but not lol.
Tanya i have some ideas brewing myself :D. i hope dark pin up is ok XD :goofy:

TF Balding
02-21-2012, 08:24 PM
Why certainly! :D :wub:

lemurkat
02-22-2012, 12:53 AM
OMG :shocked:Yes, I sent them and I made the mistake of using one of the Post office priority envelopes so it cost me about $14 to send it international. :goofy:

Lets give it some more time, I have no problem making you a new set, like I said before I was thinking to redo them and try using markers this time. I have been slowly collecting copic markers so I like my marker art better than I used to.

That's rather concerning... I've had a lot of my mail dawdle or go astray - although most of the slow stuff seems to be from Canada. Not sure what is up from the postal service. I hope it is waiting for me on friday. But shouldn't paying priority make it ship faster? Ick. My parents are away so the neighbour is collecting their mail, I hope there isn't someone else that is stealing it...

TF Balding
02-22-2012, 02:44 AM
Evalila's gorgeous pages were waiting for me when i got home from work tonight! They Sparkle! :wub:

TF Balding
02-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Idk if it's cause my Muses really love your girls or cause I've been thinking about what to do for your set for months now, but here's my start on your pages Lynds! let me know if ya likey (if not, I'll go a different route, no worries)! :)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7201/6928950635_b5a1e35deb_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfbalding/6928950635/)
Early stages of Mrs. Alderman's cj pages, 8x8 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfbalding/6928950635/) by TF Balding (http://www.flickr.com/people/tfbalding/), on Flickr

Luna and Jester are south of the border playing dress up.

Btw, I was wondering if y'all had notice this journal page trade list. I posted to it awhile back. And thought maybe y'all would be interested, too...
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1152945#post1152945

lemurkat
02-25-2012, 02:28 PM
Still no sign of Linda's :( Can you track it? I hope noone nicked it from the mailbox. And I hope it's just taking the slow boat or has found its way back to you, Linda.

Next weekend I shall start on Locke's.

Mrs.Alderman
02-25-2012, 03:12 PM
@0@ Oh my goodness tanya!!! those are amazing!!! i love them! i love your creativity X3

Mrs.Alderman
02-25-2012, 04:52 PM
mailing Lockes pages has gotten a little delayed and i apologize. its a blizzard here and my car wont go in the snow. hopefully Monday the plows will have the streets drive able.

Linda4atc
02-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Tanya those are going to be awesome. also like your page list I will look it over if I get chance later today.

Angela I don't know if I paid for tracking or not, I have no idea what I did with the receipt.
But don't worry I actually like the idea of making another set. I still have my line drawing. I will start it this week.

Evalila, I still have not mailed those pages, I took a break from art to play games on my xbox 360. If I get busy with making pages again I may have more for you to pick from.... ;)

Mrs.Alderman
02-27-2012, 11:16 PM
sent lockes pages today. Linda you said you play couldcept saga? we just got that game and its awesome! do you have a gold account? we could play together!

TF Balding
02-28-2012, 06:01 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7182/6939383811_0eccfb3efe_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfbalding/6939383811/) Mrs. Alderman's cj pages (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tfbalding/6939383811/) by TF Balding (http://www.flickr.com/people/tfbalding/), on Flickr

It feels so strange to say this after so many months, but here's my last set, Lyndsey's set, finished! Hope ya like em girly! :wub: btw, the colors in this pic are wonky, the pages look better IRL (IMO)

Mrs.Alderman
02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
@q@ i love them soo verry much tanya!! thank you!!! i hope to have yours done by next Saturday, i hope thats alright. midterms just ended and only 3 weeks till the quarters end. a teachers favorite time to pile on hw -.-;;; also dont see why "mid" terms happen 3/4ths of the way through the quarter...

TF Balding
02-28-2012, 06:34 PM
No worries Lynds! They aren't even due til the end of March, right? Lol. Take your time and don't stress. :) It's gotta be a personal record for me to be finished so early. ;)

Mrs.Alderman
02-28-2012, 07:40 PM
X3 thank you! and that's right!! lol i still have one more day of February left too~ i got ahead of myself, thought for sure it was march already, antsy for spring break i suppose~

Linda4atc
03-01-2012, 02:49 PM
LOL, You ladies are AWESOME!!!! Yes March is just starting!

Locke if you here speak up hun, haven't heard from you for a little while..... :)

Lemurkat I ordered some Copic blending papers so I am waiting to get it, then I'll make the new pages on that. Should be fun.

Mrs A, I would LOVE to play, unfortunately as long as I'm at the property I can not get XBox online. If I end up spending some time in Eureka, or even visiting family I will bring my game and equipment then renew my account so we can play. Until I have all except one card now. :)

Until then I have to settle for playing against my husband :D

Mrs.Alderman
03-01-2012, 08:20 PM
XD ok cool, gives me time to build up my deck! its a really fun game but can be very frustrating lol.

lemurkat
03-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Thank you Linda! I haven't given up hope yet - maybe they're taking the scenic route. But I must confess, it looks like it's lost.

I've had a lot of lost mail recently - well, more than I am comfortable with - although both are from Canada so I'm hoping there's been some sort of weather delay. One was posted early January though, so I'm guessing that's gone (and my letter never got to her either). Maybe it's a sign that it's time to give up on posting? I'll just stockpile until I can physically trade with all of you and then give up on it :(

TF Balding
03-05-2012, 02:30 PM
Lyndsey-doll i just dropped your pages off at the PO. But no stress and no worries bout my pages! You have important school stuffs! The dryads need their Queen! :wub: I just wanted to send mine out before they get lost in the shuffle, lol.

Mrs.Alderman
03-05-2012, 09:44 PM
=D thank you for letting me know Tanya! and i'm starting to sketch, it will snowball from there lol. i got my huge landscape done, just have to present it to the head of a gated community with my class @-@;;; but the longest part is done <3

Linda4atc
03-06-2012, 03:29 PM
Angela my blending papers came today. I will try to get started on these pages soon.

I will be back online again this weekend.

Locke
03-07-2012, 07:45 PM
So sorry for my long silence! I usually get on and check my messages and then get off! I think I just wrote the longest pm of my life to lemurkat!

My new dorm excepts mail but they take anything too large to the office. They also will not send anything larger then a 8.5 x 11. but they except everything. They also do not allow any mail to internationals to be sent out. They told me to take things like that to fed ex down the street. Because we're in a disney dorm its for safety reasons.

Now with that, I just got Mrs. Alderman's pages and card from our trade but mine have been chilling in their office since I sent them out over two weeks ago. (Or I thought they went out.) with them were also cards that I was sending to Lemurkat for her swap.

So your pages are safe and I still have mine for you until I can get down to fed ex. They wouldn't send it out since it's a larger envelope. (I bought these pretty 50th anniversary hard backed envelopes of the walt disney castle to send both yours and lemurkats pages in!)

So no mail lost on my end. Just a very dumb dorm with very dumb rules.

Mrs.Alderman
03-07-2012, 08:53 PM
i am glad you got them safe and i am excited to see the pages and cards you made! no worries on the office hold up, they really should post rules like that more clearly!

Locke
03-08-2012, 02:11 PM
Well what really made me upset was I went in there the mnoday before last to rent movies and no one had the curtisy to say "?Oh hay, you mail is here, should grab that lol." but no :|

Evalila
03-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Finally finished Linda´s pages. Hope you like them. They´ll go in the mail sometime next week, I´ll let you know when they are en route.

Mrs.Alderman
03-08-2012, 04:36 PM
locke: =\ thats no fun, but atleast you figured it out in time ^U^.
Tanya: your beautiful pages came in today!! i love them very much!!they are in beautiful vibrant tones and i love your little details~ i have yours inked and i get to color today!!!! no sneak peaks though XD sorry~i have a feeling you will like them ;)
Evalila: those are awesome mermaids!!!

TF Balding
03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
I can be patient... really... as long as i keep telling myself that :laugh: i can be patient... ;)

Locke
03-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Ooooh i love the sea serpent side Evalila! Snnakes :O

Linda4atc
03-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Evalila they are great, I only get out to the post office and online about once a week (normally) but I will definately let you know when I get them.

Angela I have been working on the new pages. Now I am little nervous because you mentioned really liking the mountains and I do not well I can them with the markers... LOL Maybe I'll drop into Michaels and pick up a couple more purple shades of copic markers.....

I'll be online again on Tuesday since I have a doctor appointment.

lemurkat
03-12-2012, 02:24 AM
I"ve just started on Locke's, so I'm liable to be a little later than usual. Sorry!

lemurkat
03-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Here's part one of Locke's.

I have also just been commissioned to design a book cover that is needed by the end of the month, and thus may be a little delayed in part two of Locke's. I hope this is forgiveable? I don't want to turn down a paying gig - especially one that I am quite enthused about (and with my fundraising for my big US adventure). I should certainly have Locke's in the post by the end of March, but maybe not in her hands.

Evalila
03-13-2012, 04:20 AM
Linda´s pages went in the mail this morning :)

Mrs.Alderman
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
sending Tanya's pages today!!!! <3 http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4sr4kh them together. http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4sr4ol http://lunathewhitewolf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4sr4yq

TF Balding
03-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Got my pages yesterday! They are gorgeous!!! :wub:

This has been so much fun & all 5 sets of pages that I've received have been phenomenal! Thanks everybody so very much for making this a positive happy experience! :)

Linda4atc
03-17-2012, 05:38 PM
Awesome!!! TF Balding all pages recieved.

lemurkat I am such an idiot. I completed the pages and took them to Staples today to make a copy for myself. (This is something I always do.)

But when I made the copies I realized that the pages are 8 1/2 inches square not 8 inches!!!! I can't believe I screwed up like that. If you are like me, the pages will not fit in your 8x8 book. I take it that the other pages still haven't arrived either?

I guess I will be making a third set of these pages. I found one problem with working on eight inch pages with markers... you end up using a lot of ink!! I already had to replace one of blue Copic markers and at $7 something a piece that isn't a good thing :wideeyed:

Mrs.Alderman
03-17-2012, 05:57 PM
Linda you can buy refills for your copics that are basically $7 also and will fill your pen at least 5 times!

TF Balding
03-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Copic refills are like $5-6 on dick blick & will refill your markers about 10x. A good investment if you're going to use copics. ;)

TF Balding
03-17-2012, 06:05 PM
Lol Jinx! :P
I've gotten more than 5 refills out of my ink and i didnt buy the bigger size.

Linda4atc
03-17-2012, 06:53 PM
WOW> I will have to do that. unfortunately I bought two replacement pens this morning. Michaels does not have the refills.

TF Balding
03-17-2012, 07:09 PM
No & Hobby Lobby doesn't carry refills, either. :( But DB is resonably priced& i'm sure there are others who are, too. I only buy extra markers in emergencies lol. Then after i get the color refill i need i top off the extra and use it for trade or RAK. :)

Mrs.Alderman
03-17-2012, 09:31 PM
XD lol i bought mine from the copic site and only read the description, only had to use my refill once and there soo much left in there. good to know how much they sell for on DB and how many times they actually refill~

Linda4atc
03-21-2012, 01:18 PM
LOL Maybe we should set up a refill group, where we mail inks to each other so we don't need to buy some of the lesser colors. get three or four people with a couple different color refills.....

Mrs.Alderman
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
XD i would trade some inks around. if i had doubles of colors i would trade them too. but i only have prisma doubles which aren't refillable.. that i know of. i have a grey refill i would be willing to send around. its n2.

TF Balding
03-21-2012, 04:43 PM
I only have doubles of a couple of colors right now, but not refills. I think a thread (list?) For copic users would be useful.

Linda4atc
03-21-2012, 07:23 PM
LOL it was just an idea, not sure how it would work. Back when my son was young I had so many local girlfriends that we often bought craft or kids stuff in bulk and divided the items and the cost.

TF Balding
03-21-2012, 07:50 PM
Me either. That's why I've never started one. :laugh:

Mrs.Alderman
03-22-2012, 01:30 AM
would it just be like creating one of those art supply one on one forums but for copics only?

Linda4atc
03-22-2012, 05:33 PM
I don't know. It was just a thought. .::wacko:

bad news.... after spending most of the day yesterday in Boonville at a restaurant so I could be online, I got home and found out that I could not charge my cell phone...

try a different outlet... try a different charger cord ... I have a spare battery, try it... none of it works. I had to drive into Ukiah today.

Good news...I already had a spare phone with the spare battery and charger that my husband had purchased last time he broke his.

Bad news.... since my phone has no internet or texting they had to do updates and with the broken plug in port they tried but were unable to move my contacts from one phone to the other! Now I have sit there and put in all those name s an numbers again...

Good news.. at least since I had a smart card they were able to transfer my photos, and now I get to spend some time online again today.

But it means my little kitties had to stay inside two days and both were pretty nice weather wise. Also means that I have not got anything done on the new set pages for Lemurkat.

lemurkat
03-24-2012, 02:41 AM
Finished now!

Should I send them to Victorville, Locke, or to your dorm?

Linda4atc
03-27-2012, 04:51 PM
I think all of you know that I have not had internet at home for a few months now. Well for the last week I have not even had a phone!!!!!

my old cell broke. I had an identical replacement phone purchased earlier as a spare. I activated it and it works fine in town. But at home I can not receive or dial a number. The calls fail everytime. I went the 40 miles back into town/verizon and they did a roaming update, went home and still not working. Even though they said the roaming updates need to be done near the tower and not at the location that isn't getting a signal, I went ahead and tried the update again at home with no luck.

I think it may be just a coincidence and not the new cell because when my husband got home his phone would not call out either. So today I called Verizon tech, and they said they have no guarantee for a signal at my address I knew that the nearest tower was a companion company tower. The person I talked to said it was ATT but after going through everything twice with them I found out it wasn't theirs. So I got out the phone book and started calling around, all the while sitting in a restaurant in Booneville. I think that it is USCellular. Since I have a verizon contract, all my family are Verizon and my husband uses Verizon at work, I can't really switch.

Soooo now I think I may end up buying a USCelluar Prepaid and see if it works any better....

I have 30 days to return it and get a refund, with the prepaid I won't have a contract but it will still need to be paid monthly. Grrrrrr I wish it would just last till I used up a certain number of minutes, no matter how long that takes. LOL

I guess the good thing is that I will have unlimited texting so I will have to learn how to do that. I have NEVER had text messaging.:nah:

TF Balding
03-27-2012, 10:38 PM
Omg you poor thing, sounds like you've really been through the mill this week! Good luck with the new phone! :)

lemurkat
03-29-2012, 06:50 PM
I've finished, but not yet posted. Might have to wait until payday :(

Linda4atc
03-30-2012, 04:33 PM
Hiya. Well the US Cellular phone works great at the property. I am now also texting for the first time in my life. I just need to get my new number to all my family, friends and doctors. Also explain that I am keeping both. The US Cellular charges roaming if I take it out of the area. Angela I started on your new pages, I am sorry that the others went awol.

Actually my texting is unlimited so if any of you want text me, pm for the number....LOL.....

Linda4atc
04-06-2012, 04:00 PM
OK lemurkat a new set of pages went in the mail this morning. I am keeping the receipt this time to track it.

I am sorry that I have not updated things lately. My internet time is so limited when I am in town.

I believe all pages should have been received by now. Could each of you please give me an update....

lemurkat
04-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Posted to Locke on thursday.

TF Balding
04-06-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm all sent & recieved. :)

Linda4atc
04-06-2012, 09:42 PM
Awesome Tanya, I have you updated as complete!

Angela I marked you as mailed on the 4th. Hopefully these pages make it it to you in a speedy fashion. Have you received all the pages from the rest of the group?

Linda4atc
04-06-2012, 09:44 PM
Ohhh and before I forget, Happy Easter everyone!!!!!

lemurkat
04-06-2012, 09:54 PM
I"ve not received your's nor Locke's, yet.

Mrs.Alderman
04-07-2012, 12:42 AM
also waiting on locks, hoping their being slow

Evalila
04-07-2012, 04:06 AM
Happy Easter!

I haven´t received yours yet, Linda.

Linda4atc
04-10-2012, 04:25 PM
I haven´t received yours yet, Linda.

What?????!!!!! OMG I am sure I mailed the Sea Hag and the Count! But when I looked back through the posts I only found this post http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1192542&postcount=427 and not one stating I mailed them.:wideeyed:

I will search for them at home. I really can't believe that I didn't mail them, (but I can be an idiot at times.) I don't believe this! I am pretty sure that I'll never be able to redo that Sea Hag since I did it with very freehand type strokes.

I am Soooo Sorry! If I don't find them I will get started on new pages right away!

Locke
04-11-2012, 02:55 PM
I'm starting new pages for Mrs. Alderman. It's been way too long since I mailed them for them not to be arrived. Hoping it's international mail thats got Lemurkat's being slow 83

After I get all pages recieved I'm going to be leaving the Atc site. At least...for this year or so.

lemurkat
04-11-2012, 03:13 PM
AWw, that's sad Locke, but don't be a stranger, ok? And I'm gonna see you in Disneyland at the end of June, right?

When were they posted? Easter has delayed everything splendidly.

Mrs.Alderman
04-11-2012, 06:16 PM
=( im sorry locke, i hope you come back to the site and visit when you can. thank you for everything. if you want i can paypal you some mailing costs.

lemurkat
04-18-2012, 06:07 AM
I"ve not received anything yet :(
Have you receive mine, Locke? I posted them to the Victorville address.

Linda4atc
04-19-2012, 06:39 PM
Lemurkat I got this from USPS.com it is the latest info on you pages.....

#LC336217104US
First-Class Mail International
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
April 07, 2012, 1:24 pm
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
International Letter

And here is Evalila's latest info.....

#LC336217002US
Processed through USPS Sort Facility
April 12, 2012, 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
International Letter

Locke
04-22-2012, 11:22 AM
I got Lemurkat's :3

I have tons of bad news ranging from a little bad too I think my life is over bad.

But all in all I'll let you know I have had so many family problems that I quit my job at Disneyland.

Linda4atc
04-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Ohhh Locke! Sending you Prayers and hopes for better days ahead. Take care of yourself sweetie, and remember art can be therapeutic in bad times. Hugs.

Linda4atc
04-22-2012, 12:29 PM
Just checked, Nothing past Los Angeles on the tracking for those two packages. This really sucks.

lemurkat
04-22-2012, 02:54 PM
*Hugs Locke* I hope I can still meet you in LA or somewhere! Even if we do just stop in VV for lunch on Memorial weekend (it'll be the sunday now). I hope everything sorts itself out soon and that you don't have too much more cause for angst. Did you post the pages to me? If so, when?

Linda - I don't know what's up with the mail service. After this, like Locke, I'm going to take a break from trading for a while... work on cards for AFA 2012 and some personal projects. I'm tired of playing this waiting game and having things go AWOL.

Linda4atc
04-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Well in the 4 years (maybe more) I've with AFA I have never completely lost something i sent and only once had something sent to me go awol. But I did have a envy sent back east take about 4 months to arrive once. LOL

TF Balding
04-22-2012, 05:44 PM
I've been here a year and so far i've had 2 things (that i'm aware of) go MIA. A set of zombie swap cards & an international PIF card. But to be honest, i'm pretty bad to pop something in the mail and forget about it (same goes with claiming PIFs and MMHs). If anyone is ever missing something from me i sure hope they drop me a pm.

Linda4atc
04-28-2012, 05:16 PM
Still no pages??? :wideeyed: If you need to reach me, Carole Cadek, Chatty and Just Ducky all have my number.

Evalila
04-29-2012, 02:15 AM
Linda, your´s have arrived yesterday. They are gorgeous, thank you so much!

lemurkat
05-01-2012, 06:40 AM
I have still not received anything from Linda or Locke. I am starting to wonder if someone is stealing our mail. Also am missing my Western USA LP guide that was ordered about 3 weeks ago, coming from the US. It's crazy - the only stuff getting through is the spiders (although I did get a personal trade yesterday too).

I give up. I can't take this lost mail lark anymore. It's too damned depressing. I've had at least four not arrive to me this year (including two of Linda's), and one never arrived at its destination (and the one to me didn't arrive either, so we decided not to risk trying it again).

Just out of curiosity, did Locke ever confirm that she'd sent hers? I saw one post here, but I'm not sure if it was directed at me or not.

Mrs.Alderman
05-01-2012, 12:17 PM
i haven't got lockes yet either. she might not have had time to re make them yet.

Linda4atc
05-02-2012, 07:45 PM
I contacted her by phone.

She has been sick and had to move back home, quit her job and drop one of the two classes she was taking. She says she received pages from both of you but has not even opened them because she has not been able to get your pages to you yet. I think she said that she had either been working on or had Mrs Alderman's done.

lemurkat
05-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Poor Locke - I'm glad it's not lost in the post.
I hope she enjoys mine. I shall definitely have to look her up enroute. If she's up for a visit.
If you are talking to her again, Linda, can you ask her if it's ok for you to give me her phone number? We will probably be passing through Victorville on our way to see the Bottle Tree Ranch. And I think I know roughly where she lives.

Linda4atc
07-27-2012, 02:33 PM
OK I am all caught up from Portland and family visiting. Lemurkat how was the rest of your trip? I am glad we able to connect up and pass on Locke's pages to you.

Has everyone received everything now?

lemurkat
07-27-2012, 04:32 PM
I've got everything! I need to leave feedback, thanks for reminding me ^^

After all you went through to get the pages to me Linda (making three sets, driving out to meet me to give me Locke's, etc), I cannot believe I forgot to leave you feedback. Issue now remedied!

The trip was awesome, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I wish I could. Christchurch is cold, grey and miserable. But at least we're on the right side of the longest night and the sunrises are getting a wee bit earlier and the sunsets a wee bit later. It'll be spring before I know it!

And then the hayfever will kick in...
But probably not as bad as it was in Oregon. I swear I was allergic to most of that entire state! As soon as I got into California it got better. Must be good pollen producing plants in Oregon.

Mrs.Alderman
07-27-2012, 07:32 PM
all but from locke, its ok though i understand life gets crazy. also i have a new address, in the process of moving this week.

TF Balding
07-27-2012, 08:44 PM
Got all of mine ages ago. :)