Nativity scenes/ Crèche- quick turnaround- Due December 12th

Jennie

ATC Addict
Nativity scenes quick turnaround ANY MEDIA YOU'D LIKE
Swap Due Date – December 12th, 2011
Withdraw date –Before December 12th. / Please communicate withdrawals Before last week of swap
Number of Cards - 3 for 3 Only
Number of participants – 30 participants- My third swap-
Medium- Any and all, Please keep them flat or slightly raised- No more than an 1/8 of an inch or 5 mm
Ok, The skies the limit. No large chunky things that the postal machines will eat. Everything else is fair game to use on your cards. Remeber please send interesting cards that are your best work.

Please take the time to read all the information below.

For this swap, everyone will create three different cards that feature the Nativity Scene/ Crèche- Please, use your imagination. Please send wonderful cards that show your very best work.We know that the night He was born there was Joseph and Mary and maybe a cow or a horse to greet Him. So the important can't miss person? Of course Jesus on everycard. I'd love the entire holy family. But Mary and Jesus would be just fine.

For Ideas:
http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is...l4971l0l6618l9l9l0l0l0l0l383l1744l2.4.2.1l9l0

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=is....,cf.osb&fp=8935e24a2819971b&biw=1077&bih=525

Creation and Mailing:
Use your creativity. Please keep your cards flat. No more than an 1/8 of an inch or 5 mm

Please PM me when you need an address. Those of you that have it, I still live here

I will provide envelopes for returns
International participants please provide a large address label and postage from your country that I can use in other swaps. Usually whatever it cost you to send it, is what it will cost me to return it.
USA participants please provide loose stamps, .44 cents, and a large address label. Please send a large label. Like 1 ½ inch by 4 inches. Do Not send an Envelope

Of course host cards are never required but will be cherish.
On the back of the card: please write
Swap title
Date
The title of the card
Materials used on card
Your site name
Your really name
Your location, please include country.

What you should know for this swap-
3 different cards
Any and all Mediums, please keep them flat or slightly raised- No more than an 1/8 of an inch or 5 mm
PM me for an address
Send 44 cents of loose stamps- I will supply the envelopes
Please send a large (like 1 ½ x 4 inch) Label with your name and address, please put country
Don’t forget to put the information on the backs of the cards- Or I get to keep them all- Kidding!

Any late cards will be returned to sender. They must be postmarked on or before December 12th, the last day of the swap. All International players please post 2 weeks before. I want to be able to get the cards returned by Christmas.

Rec'd cards
Lime green on their way
Now Who Wants to play
1.Suntrade
2. Ethereal_sheep
3.lea67000
4.arlie707
5.tracysart
6.Butterflygirl127
7.Big toe studio
8.Kris10satcs
9.AnnaEov
10.Jan
11.HazardGal
12.Tomsmama
13.Kathy D.
14.Artistwannabe
15.DaveCrow
16.Thwarmp
17.Jenniferc

Last edited:
Jennie, I'd love to play.

When you say three different cards, do you mean one with the Holy Family, one with shepherds and one with the Magi? Or should each card depict all the nativity participants?

Each should depict the nativity participants, or at least the Holy Family. What I don't want is the same collage 3 times, or the same style of drawing 3 times.
Hope that helps

I'll have to wait and see...I've got a lot of projects going on right now, and I really don't know if I could handle this right now. If I can get manage to get some projects out of the way, I might sign up. But until then, I'll wait and keep an eye on this swap. So many things going on between now and Christmas! o_O;

Oh well keep us in mind lisa, were you the one preping for an art show?

I quit doing swaps because they were too stressful for me. (oldperson alert****):goofy::yes:
But this is a swap theme thats dear to my heart......so, I would LOVE to play!

And we love having you Suze. You are not old you are aged to perfection like a fine wine.

I will, Jennie :)

I have a few things in the art show right now, but I've got a LOT of commissions I need to get done, as well as a few trades and swaps, both here on this community and outside of the community. On top of that, I have some more illuminations to do.

Better to be kept busy than idle, I guess :)

I'm so glad that you decided to do the swap. There is a saying Idle hands are the devils workshop. Isn't commission work in this economy wonderful. I really have to start charging for my mosaics instead of just handing them out when people like them.

Here are 3 cards that I made for Suntrade's christmas swap. I'll make more for this swap but these were special because I really hadn't ever done tritychs before. I am not expecting you to do cards like this. Do what moves you.
1_hh_005.JPG
1_hh_004.JPG
1_hh_003.JPG
1_hh_002.JPG

1_vv_002.JPG
1_vv_001.JPG
2_u_004.JPG
2_u_005.JPG

Reactions: Jan
Oops, I think you might have misunderstood me - I haven't signed up yet, I'm just watching it for now. If I can get my work caught up, then I'll join. But right now, I'm not sure how long it'll take for me to get caught up in my work.

The "I will, Jennie" was in reference to I'll keep this swap in mind ;)

Well we'll look forward to you getting caught up. Keep, keeping us in mind

Back
Top Bottom