Boomer Sooner
Media
ZETTI CROWS X 2

HAND DRAWN
Number of Cards: 4/4, 6/6, 8/8
Number of Players: USA: open - International: limited to 5
Join or Drop by: June 1, 2008
Due to me No later than 20 June, 2008

I love Crows and hopefully you are ready for another Crow swap...This one will be a bit different in that it will be for 4 for 4 (or 6 for 6, etc) but 2/3/4 of the cards will be ZETTI Crows and 2/3/4/ will be Regular Crows.....and each person will receive even amounts of each in return....I hope that makes sense.

(Example: You send in 4 cards. 2 will be zetti and 2 will be regular. You send in 6 cards. 3 will be zetti and 3 will be regular.)

RULES AND GUIDELINES:

Hand Drawn (painted or colored pencils, markers etc)
Good Quality Paper (Card Stock, Watercolor etc)
In Plastic Sleeves

On the back please put:
Swap Name
User Name
Real Name
Title/Series/#

Envelopes should show:
Swap Name
User Name
Amount of cards enclosed

Please put same amount of postage on your return envelope as you needed to mail to me.

International Players I will pay postage and in return an extra card would be appreciated but not mandatory to join.

Cards will be mailed out the week after due date or sooner.

I KNOW YOU ALL KNOW THIS BUT: PLEASE DO YOUR VERY BEST WORK - IT ALWAYS SHOWS WHEN YOU DO NO MATTER WHAT LEVEL OF AN ARTIST YOU ARE.

For lots of examples of what ZETTI is go to: www.teeshamoore.com

If I left anything out please let me know. If I do not respond to your request to join in 24 hours please PM me. I have over looked people before and I don't want that to happen this time.

Cards Received in Red

1 ME - OK
2 rocketwoman - MO
3 detephoto - MT
4 Meow2000 - TX
5 artsygemini -
CA

6 liblue26 - IL
7 chatty - CA
8 lemay - NJ
9 lildeb - SC10

International Players:
1 Maxie23 - Canada
2 Stormarela - Canada
3 Ruby911 - Canada
4 WendyK - UK

Last edited:
i'm in this sounds great. i think it will be a lot of fun to make these cards.
Thanks!

Linda
Hope you decide to join. It means you send 4 cards two are Zetti and two are regular crows and you receive two zetti and two regular in return. Hope that makes better sense.
Annette

Maxie23 - I added a link for you to go to for examples of what zetti is. It is a whimsical way of drawing your subject. Usually with black and white rectangles/boxes somewhere in the art.

rocketwoman - welcome and thanks for joining.
Annette

Thanks for the zetti link. Helpful, not sure If I can relate it to crows yet, but may be back..don't rule me out. will check back.

Maxie - Great! You might go on flickr or other ATC sites and search for zetti perhaps they will offer you more examples. The cards I'm working on I have a boxed border that I alter black and white sometimes color the white boxes, my crows have long legs that I color black and another color (draw lines and fill in the little boxes) and usually put on a pointy hat or a crown and also section it off in boxes and alter black and another color. I will scan some when the gallery is open again. I may try to upload some to the flickr site so you could see them there. Again thanks for joining.
Annette

i am sooooo curious about this zetti trend ... if you don't mind a newbie joining in, i would love to try my hand at creating some zetti crows!
amanda (detephoto)

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Friday and have a safe and fun weekend. This Sat is our yearly Arts Festival here in Oklahoma City, my daughter and I are taking the twins on there first real outing....Should be fun. Then Sunday if the wind stays down I'll be burning trees again.

Later,
Annette

Back
Top Bottom