PDA

View Full Version : Be Still My Heart (a swap about Love)~ Due February 6th

ICraft
12-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Be Still My Heart (a swap about Love - just in time for Valentine's Day)

Due Date: February 6th, 2012
Sign-up deadline: anytime o
Withdraw by: anytime just please let me know
Number of ATC's: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited

All mediums welcome but please make sure your cards are on topic and that they are a reflection of your talents that make you proud. Original works only - no prints please.

THEME: It's all about love....hearts, love birds, romantic couples - anything that makes you think of love!

Can you use embellishments?
Of course!!! Feel free to use embellishments on your cards however please remember to properly package your ATCs for mailing. When in doubt spend the extra 20 cents and have your envelope hand cancelled - works every time!

As always with my swaps please remember:
* ATCs must be 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 and made of sturdy cardstock or playing card - if your card is made on something thin please mount it on heavy cardstock.
* This will be a 3 for 3 swap. Extra cards for the host are not necessary but of course are always welcome and definitely enjoyed and appreciated.
*PLEASE NEATLY include your name, user name, swap name, title or number of the card and where you live on the back of each card.
*Please put your user name & swap name on the back of your envelope.

Mailing ~Please make sure to secure your cards so that they arrive safely (2 methods I have found that work well are: using a piece of cardstock folded in half with your ATCs inside - it really helps keep your cards secure and protects the envelope from getting damaged and torn during mailing. You can even make compartments by stapling or glueing the cardstock making each section slightly wider than your card. Option 2 is to put your sleeved ATCs in a plastic protective page which you have cut in thirds - the plastic softens the sharp edges of the ATCs so the envelope is once again protected and so are your ATCs) also please use enough postage so as to avoid postage due issues. *If your mailing envelope seems thin please take the extra time and put a small strip of tape along the 2 sides and the bottom to reinforce the envelope.

How to pack & mail ATCs (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=909)

MAILING:

U.S. Players: Please send an address label (one with adhesive preferrably) and either 64 cent loose stamp or a 44 and 20 cent extra postage stamps. Please DO NOT send an envelope I will provide them. If your cards are particularly heavy - extra postage is always welcome.

International Players: Need only to send your ATCs and a label with your address - I will cover ALL international players return postage. No limit!

Itrader/Rep. Points: I will leave Itrader comments for all players when I mail out your returns - in return please leave me an Itrader when you receive your swapped cards. A blurp on the forum thread that your cards arrived is always nice and please remember to leave rep points for the artists you received cards from - everyone loves to get their world rocked.

Here is a link to the easiest way I've found to find players and leave points.
How to leave rep points (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18439)

Everyone loves to see what players are making so if you would, PLEASE - PLEASE post your scanned or photo images of your cards in the swap forum. (as soon as I get mine done I'll post them)

Step by step instructions on how to post pics of ATCs to the swap forum (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18536)
If you have any questions regarding the swap or site that I can help you with please feel free to PM me anytime.

Who has the heart to play?

Me (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1141134&postcount=3)
Just Ducky (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1141140&postcount=4)
theweavershand
Joss
Craftyvox
MariaJayne
tjs
miloccpep
Blanche
sharlene54
HiddenTreasure2010
cameo
RaineyDay
jiliyan
margoartist
nancydarling
mzspurslasso
Kemer
ferretgirl
CAMeoCheryl
tlsexton0913
malufean76
maggiebloom
SunTrade
locatray
okwiccan
jeanie
meihsialiu
Birdlover
dipsydoo1968
therapeuticart
christinamc85
thecharmedlife
justfourtwoday
dragonfly15
MelanieS

Jesimal
12-07-2011, 01:07 AM
sounds like fun :) count me in!

ICraft
12-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Hooray - I always love it when the first person joins!! So happy to have you Jesimal.

Just Ducky
12-07-2011, 01:21 AM
the Duck is in the house... sign me up and then I guess I better go back and read what
I have gotten me and this ol' duck into now...:confused:

ICraft
12-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Don't worry Ducky it's mostly blah,blah that you've read before if you played in any of my swaps - which you have - just make some pretty cards about love and you've got it.

SOTO
12-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Yes, please, sign me up!!

DenaCottrell
12-07-2011, 01:42 AM
Please add me!

ICraft
12-07-2011, 01:53 AM
Yay - yay I'm seeing some of my favorite people are coming out to play!

theweavershand
12-07-2011, 02:57 AM
you know i cant miss one of your swaps. sign me up!

Evalila
12-07-2011, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the invite :D

But for now Ive got to lurk - until I finished some of my other commitments.

Joss
12-07-2011, 06:33 AM
Thanks for invite, oooh yes, I am IN IN IN!

craftyvox
12-07-2011, 06:45 AM
Yes please, definitely sign me up please. Always love your swaps! :yes:

tjs
12-07-2011, 10:23 AM
AAAgh! ANOTHER great swap idea! Sign me up please.

ICraft
12-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Welcome - welcome players - so glad to have you join the swap and I've added everyone to the players list except my friend Evalila who is for right now lurking for love. haha So funny with that play on words so early in the day. hee-hee Hope you'll be back soon to sign up Evalila!

Blanche
12-07-2011, 12:32 PM
I would LOVE to play! :wubclub:

sharlene54
12-07-2011, 12:43 PM
FAB--I would love to join. Thanks for the invite.

HiddenTreasure2010
12-07-2011, 01:29 PM
Hi, I would love to join! thanks for asking...

cameo
12-07-2011, 03:37 PM
Count me in on this as I just LOVE our hostess. Heehee. So glad to see another swap from you

Cameo

RaineyDay
12-07-2011, 04:09 PM
Please add my name. I love LOVE. :) I can't wait to make my cards for this swap.

ICraft
12-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Count me in on this as I just LOVE our hostess. Heehee. So glad to see another swap from you

Cameo

Well the feeling is mutual because I just love my players!!!

Welcome to the latest, greatest players - Blanche, sharlene54, HiddenTreasure2010 , cameo, jiliyan and RaineyDay so glad you all can play!

This is really shaping up to be a lovely swap!!

MorahLaura
12-07-2011, 06:25 PM
I'll play, Dena! I'm limited to 1 swap per month, so this is my Feb. one! :)

nancydarling
12-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Thank you for the invite. I'm in!

mzspurslasso
12-07-2011, 10:08 PM
I'd love to play!

ICraft
12-07-2011, 11:18 PM
How wonderful - more awesome people have come to play - welcome to everyone!

MorahLaura - limits hmm.. no I don't think I'm familiar with that word.

margoartist - so happy you have come to bear your heart.

nancydarling - with a name like that it just wouldn't be right if you didn't play.

mzspurslasso - glad I could rope you in.

Kemer - happy you have accepted this mission!

Just Ducky
12-08-2011, 01:45 AM
Oh... be still my Heart..... lookie all the heart loving gals you lining up Dena..

miloccpep
12-08-2011, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the invite. Count me in then... I am sure I can come up w some Hearts!

ICraft
12-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Oh... be still my Heart..... lookie all the heart loving gals you lining up Dena..

I know - it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. haha

Oh boy another one of my favorite peeps has come to play! Glad to see you miloccpep.

ICraft
12-08-2011, 10:56 PM
Today while I was tidying my craftroom I found a small envelope with some pretty hearts I had cut out to use last year for Valentines Day card but I never used them ... I'll have to see if I can incooperate some of those in my ATCs for this swap.

ferretgirl
12-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Dena, I'd love to play if it is okay with you=)

ICraft
12-09-2011, 10:45 PM
So delighted to have you join the fun ferretgirl.

tlsexton0913
12-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Sign me up please! Thank you. :D

ICraft
12-11-2011, 04:09 AM
Greetings to our latest additions to the swap - so happy to have
tlsexton0913 and LilScubaGirl joining in.

jensaz
12-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Gotta lurk on this, have some other swaps to complete before I can commit.

ICraft
12-12-2011, 12:09 AM
No problem Jensaz (see lurkers are Magenta - haha) - hope you get your other swaps finished up so you can come and play!

malufean76
12-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Sign me in for this one!!!

tlsexton0913
12-13-2011, 12:05 AM
I had four Heart cards in my gallery that I would like to send for this swap. I will tell you know that the gallery images DO NOT do any justice to these BEAUTIFUL ATCs. You can see them in my gallery (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=191638). For some reason when I scanned them they looked all washed out. On the contrary, they are vibrant and I know you will see what I mean when you receive them.

tlsexton0913
12-13-2011, 12:09 AM
Mine are going out in tomorrow's mail. I already have your address in my address book, so no need to send me it! :wubclub:

ICraft
12-13-2011, 08:59 AM
Greetings Malufean76 - so glad you're joining the swap!

ICraft
12-13-2011, 09:04 AM
I had four Heart cards in my gallery that I would like to send for this swap. I will tell you know that the gallery images DO NOT do any justice to these BEAUTIFUL ATCs. You can see them in my gallery (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=191638). For some reason when I scanned them they looked all washed out. On the contrary, they are vibrant and I know you will see what I mean when you receive them.

Tammy - your cards are beautiful. I know most of the time scanners don't capture the beauty of the cards but these look awesome - I can't wait to see them in person.

ICraft
12-13-2011, 09:08 AM
Mine are going out in tomorrow's mail. I already have your address in my address book, so no need to send me it! :wubclub:

LilScubaGirl was just asking me about keeping addresses and I see you keep yours like I do - an old fashioned address book devoted just to my AFA friends - it works out great and I love that I don't have to ask for addresses every swap or trade. Craftyvox asked about people moving but I told her it seems that people don't do a lot of moving around and when someone does they seem to share that right away.

tlsexton0913
12-13-2011, 11:22 AM
I have to totally agree. If I say I am going to mail you something in the thread; I do hope that someone will speak up and say "oh, by the way, I moved and here is my new address". I keep everyone that I trade with in my Microsoft Outlook contacts. I created a contact list called ATC Swap Partners and everyone goes in there including their name, address, nickname, profile page address, and their avatar.

LilScubaGirl was just asking me about keeping addresses and I see you keep yours like I do - an old fashioned address book devoted just to my AFA friends - it works out great and I love that I don't have to ask for addresses every swap or trade. Craftyvox asked about people moving but I told her it seems that people don't do a lot of moving around and when someone does they seem to share that right away.

tlsexton0913
12-13-2011, 11:16 PM
Mine went postal today!

SunTrade
12-14-2011, 05:41 PM
I hope my cards are on topic...I got inspired by the little cards my kids get on valentine's at school. If they are OK, sign me up and pm me your address!

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7286/bestillmyheart.jpg

Blanche
12-14-2011, 09:38 PM
I have to totally agree. If I say I am going to mail you something in the thread; I do hope that someone will speak up and say "oh, by the way, I moved and here is my new address". I keep everyone that I trade with in my Microsoft Outlook contacts. I created a contact list called ATC Swap Partners and everyone goes in there including their name, address, nickname, profile page address, and their avatar.

I am trying to set up a consistent paper-less method to keep track of all my atc 'stuff', which includes the swaps I've signed up for, my ideas for those cards, due dates, ideas & research on cards I want to make, references for techniques I would like to try, and of course, addresses of all the fantastic hosts!
At this point I have not pre-loaded addresses I have mailed to in the past, but I hope to over the holidays when I have some time off. This really has been fun but at the same time somewhat of a challenge since the whole creative end result is on paper! :jiggy:

tlsexton0913 , adding the avatar is a such a great visual touch! I am going to borrow that if you don't mind!

I am so looking forward to creating for this swap and Wowza! The cards so far are great!!

ICraft
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Oops I forgot to send a welcome shout out to malufean76 - thanks so much for joining our fun swap!

SunTrade - your cards are adorable and thanks so much for posting them.

Remember players it's all about love and whatever thoughts and images come to mind when you think about love...

HiddenTreasure2010
12-15-2011, 05:30 PM
hi everyone great cards...I will need an addy to send please.

MorahLaura
12-15-2011, 05:44 PM
I keep my AFA addresses in a little booklet, in the order in which I first obtained the address. The pages are starting to fall out, and the order they're in is terrible! Outlook sounds like a good idea. I should bring my addresses into the 21st century!

tlsexton0913
12-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Ok, Suntrade! These are adorable...Sign her up and send them in!
:yes:

I hope my cards are on topic...I got inspired by the little cards my kids get on valentine's at school. If they are OK, sign me up and pm me your address!

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7286/bestillmyheart.jpg

tlsexton0913
12-15-2011, 10:46 PM
[tlsexton0913 , adding the avatar is a such a great visual touch! I am going to borrow that if you don't mind!]

Borrow away! That is how I recognize people now. Plus, you can keeps notes, special dates, etc. for each contact. :cool:

ICraft
12-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Yes Blanche adding the avatar is a great idea for keeping your who's who addresses straight!

ICraft
12-16-2011, 04:12 AM
Attention - drum roll please ....... I have rec'd the first ATCs for the swap from...............Cameo!!! The cards arrived today well actually I guess that was yesterday now since it's 3 am (haha) Your cards are super and I "love" how they all have a little different interpretation of love! If these ATCs set the stage for the swap it's going to be a great one for sure!!!

SunTrade
12-16-2011, 01:22 PM
ICraft, I can totally relate to you. I read my email in the morning quickly, and then turn off my pc until like 10 when I really spend time on it. I got onto the bad habit of being on the computer really late!

Thank you tlsexton0913 or the nice comments on my cards!

ICraft
12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
The worse part about being on the computer late is that I frequently fall asleep with my laptop on top of me. :goofy: I always joke with my hubby that the computer drains my life force. hahaha - It's either that or I'm staying up too late and I sure don't want to admit to that!

ICraft
12-16-2011, 04:37 PM
tlsexton0913 your gorgeous cards safely arrived today - I love all the visual interest (wow - doesn't that sound artsy haha). In order words - they sure got lots of purty stuff on them. haha

tlsexton0913
12-16-2011, 05:22 PM
ICraft! I told you they were much prettier in person. I scanned them last year and I can't remember, but I think it had something to do with them not being flat enough on the scanner that the lid would close "ALL" the way.

MountainsAndClouds
12-16-2011, 07:59 PM
lurking....

ICraft
12-17-2011, 03:19 AM
I keep my AFA addresses in a little booklet, in the order in which I first obtained the address. The pages are starting to fall out, and the order they're in is terrible! Outlook sounds like a good idea. I should bring my addresses into the 21st century!

Laura take the plunge and buy yourself a $2 or $3 address book that way you don't have to be at your computer or laptop - I keep mine right with my stamps and little box of notecards that I send my trades in - it works perfectly!

ICraft
12-17-2011, 03:30 AM
Ok, Suntrade! These are adorable...Sign her up and send them in!
:yes:

Thanks for setting me straight Tammy - I was so excited about SunTrade's pretty cards that I had forgotten to sign her up as a player. :confused: This is exactly why I love my players - always keeping an eye out for me. :D

ICraft
12-17-2011, 03:37 AM
Hey there MountainsandClouds - this swap goes perfectly with your user name Mountains and Clouds and Love - see what I mean? Come on and join the fun!

alteredreality
12-17-2011, 04:36 PM
May I join?

locatray
12-18-2011, 01:43 AM
I would *love* to play- Count me in. Thanks!

ICraft
12-18-2011, 03:28 AM
Hooray more players - welcome to the swap!

maggiebloom
12-19-2011, 05:15 PM
How can I resist a LOVEly invite from a LOVEly host! I'm in!

ICraft
12-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Hey there Animatarian - why lurk when playing is so much more fun!

Welcome my friend maggiebloom - so glad to have you join us!

standnngrace
12-20-2011, 01:53 PM
lurking with a heart of anticipation

ICraft
12-21-2011, 01:37 AM
Oh standngrace I hope we can pull your heart strings and you'll come and play!

locatray
12-22-2011, 07:21 PM
These cards went in my mailbox today. Thanks for hosting a fun swap. *LOVED* it!

ICraft
12-22-2011, 10:55 PM
Thanks so much for posting your awesome ATCs locatray - I just love hosting swaps that the subject is broad enough to "speak" to each artist in a different way. Isn't that what makes us all special and unique? You guys are the best and I can't wait to see what else comes along!!!!

ICraft
12-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Well at our house the Christmas festivities begin this afternoon with a dinner and gifts for all our children and grandchildren so if I'm not on the forum for a day or two you can understand. Of course I've been over doing it and am about to keel over but I just keep going - crazy woman that I am. Also my knee surgery to repair my torn meniscus is scheduled for the 29th - I will be asking JustDucky to pop in and keep things in order while I am on the mend. Hope everyone has a happy & blessed holiday! Hugs to all!

miloccpep
12-24-2011, 01:55 PM
Hope the surgery goes well for you, ICraft! Have a Merry Christmas!

sharlene54
12-24-2011, 05:06 PM
Good luck with your surgery. Merry Christmas.

CAMeo Cheryl
12-24-2011, 05:56 PM
I would love to do this one!

ICraft
12-25-2011, 12:57 AM
Survived the festivities so I just had to check in on the swap - thanks for the well wishes you guys - so sweet!

CAMeo Cheryl so happy to see you joining in the fun!!! I'll add you right to the player lisr!!

okwiccan
12-25-2011, 03:05 AM
please sign me up for this swap. thanks

Joss
12-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Good luck for the surgery IC- I tore mine last January, so I know what you are going through- no surgery- but it still gives me pain. I would have preferred the surgery! I know it will all be fine afterwards, knee surgery is relatively commonplace nowadays.

Just Ducky
12-26-2011, 11:14 PM
well gals... I sure hope you all getting ready for this Duck...

seems our Hostess is having her knee surgery in just a couple days (Thursday)
and me and my Just Ducky will be filling in for a SHORT time...

hey, Dena... does this mean I get half your cards ?????:yes:

but don't ya worry gal, we will run a tight ship ... ( yea, sure...lol )

NO.. NOT YET... not till Thursday.... we got to be good till thursday...

ICraft
12-27-2011, 01:17 AM
So happy to see 2 more players join the fun - welcome to okwiccan (a frequent swap player of mine) and meihsialiu (who by the looks of her gallery looks to be a very talented newbie) - so glad to have you both.

ICraft
12-27-2011, 01:19 AM
Oh dear Nancy and Ducky are gearing up for their swap babysitting - who knows what you guys will be up to but as long as you are having fun it's ok with me! :yes:

ICraft
12-27-2011, 01:21 AM
Good luck for the surgery IC- I tore mine last January, so I know what you are going through- no surgery- but it still gives me pain. I would have preferred the surgery! I know it will all be fine afterwards, knee surgery is relatively commonplace nowadays.

Thanks for the well wishes - I hope it all goes smooth and I promise to keep you posted.

locatray
12-27-2011, 09:27 AM
Best wishes on your surgery, Dena. It's a *new year* for your knee! Be well and rest up.

tjs
12-27-2011, 12:28 PM
Going postal. Sorry about the turned pictures... computer is on last leg :arghh:

ICraft
12-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Darling ATCs you posted tjs - th thanks so much for adding some beauty to the forum!

Also I rec'd ATCs in the mail from jillyan and locatray - love what I'm seeing!

Everyone else please remember - if your cards are in route I may not be on the site for a few days starting Thursday - JustDucky will be in charge :goofy: hee-hee of everything except reporting on received ATC - I just couldn't talk her into coming to Florida to watch my mailbox. hmmm?

Blanche
12-27-2011, 08:49 PM
tjs, those are soooo sweet!!!!

locatray
12-27-2011, 09:22 PM
tjs- Especially adore that first one. Great old image. Thanks for posting & sharing!

jeanie
12-28-2011, 12:54 AM
I'd love to join please. This will be my 1st swap at AFA. Thanks, Jeanie

jeanie
12-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Here are my cards for the swap

ceejay
12-28-2011, 08:42 AM
oh WOW, Jeanie ... those are lovely. Welcome to our site.

nancydarling
12-28-2011, 05:10 PM
My cards are ready to mail:

Just Ducky
12-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Well dang, we got a new member... this is her first swap... everyone say hi to Jeanie from Indiana WELCOME...

and double dang, jeanie you have cards done and posted here for us all to ohhh and ahhh over... thanks gal

Just Ducky
12-28-2011, 06:31 PM
oh NancyDarlin' lots of love in your cards.. I leaning to the cute Love Birds...

ICraft
12-28-2011, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the swap jeanie - love to have new members and thank you so much for posting your great cards.

nancydarling also want to thank you for posting your beauties in the forum. I just love it when players post their cards.

Look at Just Ducky taking a trial run watching out for you guys I can see you will be well taken care of - just as I knew you would! My surgery will be at 10:30am Thursday - outpatient and hopefully just quick and painless.:goofy: I'll have my hubby report in to Just Ducky and then she can pass the word along as to how everything is going. Be back with you all real soon!

craftyvox
12-28-2011, 07:57 PM
Dena, best of luck with the surgery!! :wubclub:

ferretgirl
12-29-2011, 06:16 AM
Dena, Your surgery will be a breeze; just remember to do what the doctor orders=) Good luck!!

Just Ducky
12-29-2011, 09:47 PM
BE STILL MY HEART.... :yes:

Just Ducky and me (nancy) are doing stand in duties for our sweet hostess, Dena...
she had her knee surgery today and is home in the care of her hubby... I haven't heard from her yet, but hoping all went well and she is not feeling too bad...

so gals for the next couple days... any Questions or needing Dena address please just send me a message ...

and welcome to our new player.... dipsydoo1968... Andrea I have added your name to the list..

miloccpep
12-29-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Ducky.

ICraft
12-31-2011, 04:44 PM
Hey folks just a quick note - the surgery went fair - I'll update the details is a few days for those who are interested. Day of surgery wasn't bad the next day starting at 4 am was AWFUL - so much pain :arghh::cry: - but thank goodness today I'm feeling better so I may survive. haha Of course I will - I mean I can't have my hubby send all these pretty Be Still My Heart cards all the way to JustDucky in Michigan I'm sure the weather change would be just too much for them. Anyways I've asked Nancy (JustDucky) to please stay on a few more days to help me out - she can answer any and all questions, give out my addy, basically everything but tell you if your cards have arrived. I'll try to keep that as current as possible.

tjs - your beauties for the swap arrived today - thanks for the great cards to add to the swap!

Be back soon - thanks to everyone for your well wishes for me - you guys are the best.

Just Ducky
12-31-2011, 06:11 PM
SEE ??? I knew our hostess just couldn't stay away...:yes:
and great she is feeling on the UP side today...

from me and the' Duck... sure wishing everyone a JUST DUCKY of a New Year...

Joss
01-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Yahoo so glad the surgery went fine and you are back at home and comfortable. I am sure you will be up on your feet in no time at all. Now I shall have to keep an eye on that duck (from afar) and see she doesn't get into any tight spots- you know how hard it is to get a duck out of a tight spot??? LOL
Happy NY to you Ic and to you too Nancy duck!

Just Ducky
01-01-2012, 11:34 PM
hi Kemer and yes, I have a special corner for us, just "just not getting it" group...
right now I am thinking backgrounds... and then I will maybe have ideas for what I gonna do next...
so come on you gals that are in the ... brain dead.... group, what ya doing to get your ducks in a roll....??? we need help over here....

okwiccan
01-02-2012, 05:45 AM
i need your address icraft, my cards are ready to go. thanks

locatray
01-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Very happy to hear your surgery went so well that you're back to checking your AFA account and leaving posts, Dena! Rest up and take it easy.

ICraft
01-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Is anyone else but me brain-dead and having trouble coming up with a 'love-ly' idea for ATCs? I feel like my imagination went south.

OK now let's art storm (it's like brain storming except you think in colors and pictures instead of words) Ready? Picture these things - flowers, hearts, XX's and OO's, a sunset, walking hand in hand on the beach, it's about romantic places, or listening to love songs, think about a kiss, a hug and great big squeeze. Love isn't just about us as couples it's also love for our children, our family, our little pets, our favorite candy we always get on Valentine's day/our anniversary/birthday or, it's those cheesy Valentines cards that we got in elementary school in our special mailbox we made with a shoebox and construction paper, it's sparkle and glitter and laughing and smiling it's about awesome friends and our favorite new craft toy it's all the things and people we love!!! Now go create!!!! I can't wait to LOVE what you make!!:yes:

ICraft
01-02-2012, 06:30 PM
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY CREATIVE FRIENDS!!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY, HAPPY AND CREATIVE NEW YEAR!!!

Joss
01-03-2012, 11:57 AM
Oh no, I think mine may be way off beam- I have done them with 'tongue in cheek' and even a bit of cynicism....so tell me (honestly) Dena- if they don't meet the requirements, I can put them in my gallery for trade.
Here goes:

HiddenTreasure2010
01-04-2012, 01:32 AM
Hi, I will need an addy to send please.
Here is a peek of the cards I'm sending. Hope they are on topic?
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6462/small/1_Be_Still_My_Heart_swap__Midge.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6462/small/1_Be_Still_My_Heart_swap__Melody.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6462/small/1_Be_Still_My_Heart_swap__Mariska.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6462/small/1_Be_Still_My_Heart_swap__Margo.jpg

ICraft
01-04-2012, 09:12 PM
Kemer - so happy to hear that our "art storming":laugh: got you inspired. Hooray!

Joss - your cards are perfect! Thanks so much for posting them in the forum. You see that is what I love about topics like this - everyone is able to go the direction they please while still be on topic. It works for me.

MariaJayne - pm'd you my addy - I'll be watching for your cards.

Birdlover - welcome to the swap - I'm happy to have you join. If you have any questions, problems or anything please send me a pm or post in the swap forum - oh and welcome to the AFA site! Now let the fun begin!!!

HiddenTreasure2000 - thanks for posting your ATC pretties in the swap forum - they are great. Addy pm'd to you - can't wait to these in person.

tlsexton0913
01-04-2012, 09:22 PM
Is it me or is the online presence of people dwindling? I don't just mean here; I mean everywhere! Where is everyone hiding? :geek:

ICraft
01-04-2012, 09:23 PM
Envelopes of pretties arrived today! Thanks to MaggieBloom and nancydarling for the wonderful cards. It's so nice to have a crummy day and then get beautiful ATCs in the mail - I just love how it brightens my day!

ICraft
01-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Is it me or is the online presence of people dwindling? I don't just mean here; I mean everywhere! Where is everyone hiding? :geek:

Do you think people are just trying to get over the holidays? I know for the past couple of weeks between shopping, wrapping, the grandchildren, a cold that tried to ruin Christmas and knee surgery I am just starting to catch my breath. I haven't even gotten my Christmas tree down yet - if I don't do it soon there will just be a pile of needles on the floor and a few branches sticking out every which way.

I bet next week everyone will be all geared up to play and chat. I know I sure have missed crafting.

Just Ducky
01-04-2012, 11:24 PM
SOOOoooo are ya back ???? does this mean the Duck has lost his part-time hostess job ??

I think Duck scared everyone away... been mighty quiet around here since you been kinda missing these last few days...

Joss
01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Duckster, if you are looking for a part-time hostess job, I know an excellent nightclub in central London that will take you, but it's a topless one!

ferretgirl
01-05-2012, 07:21 AM
I think that Ducky should take the nightclub job; you know what the old Stones song says: Shake a Tail Feather, Baby!

TherapeuticArt
01-05-2012, 07:43 AM
I would like to do the swap, please add my name too!!

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 08:59 AM
okay! finally completed the 4th card! Going postal tomorrow.

Collage Love Tree w two Origami hearts.
Blowing you a Kiss, collage w origami heart w wings.
Embossed hearts and dove, collage golden heart on watercolored background.
Origami Bear w Heart and collage heart tree.

One of the cards is for the Host.

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 10:52 PM
LOL! love your cards Kemer!

ICraft
01-06-2012, 12:10 AM
I'm officially back full-time now - thanks so much JustDucky for taking such good care of everyone and thanks for all your help - you're the best.

therapeuticart - welcome to the swap - glad to have you join the fun!

miloccpep - great origami cards - I love them and thanks for posting them in the forum.

Kemer - cute cartoon character ATCs also thanks to you for posting your cards in the forum it so brightens up the place.:D

I think I sent addy's to everyone who has asked if I missed anyone please PM me - thanks.

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 12:16 AM
Glad you are up and about, Icraft!

ICraft
01-06-2012, 02:03 AM
Thanks miloccpep - it's good to be feeling like myself again and with less pain in my knee all the time.

DenaCottrell
01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Dena,
I'm so sorry but I must withdraw from your swap. I feel terrible about it, but I have health issues that make it impossible for me to work on my art for a while. I will still watch the thread to see all the other beautiful cards when I'm able.
Thanks,
Dena Cottrell

ICraft
01-06-2012, 09:08 PM
meihsiliu - I'll be watching for your cards.

DenaCottrell - sorry to hear you are having some medical problems but I can relate - hope you have a speedy recovery and you are back crafting again very soon!

Kemer - thanks for the welcome back!

ICraft
01-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Welcome to the swap christinamc85 - so happy to have you join. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask - either in the forum or to me directly in a PM. Hope you have fun!

Jesimal
01-08-2012, 06:43 PM
sorry - ive had alot happening and am running out of time so im going to have to withdraw

TherapeuticArt
01-08-2012, 10:36 PM
here are my cards for the swap, they will be in the mail shortly!
thanks!

ICraft
01-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Christinamc85 - so happy to have you join the swap.

Jesimal - sad to see you go but I know that sometimes things in our lives just get crazy.

therapeuticart - thanks so much for posting your Love cards in the forum - your cards are so cute and it's always fun to see which direction players will take the topic.

Just Ducky
01-09-2012, 11:31 PM
just passing by looking for some HEART to inspire me... and so good to see posted cards.
so now I guess I better start starting...

glad to have you back in the drivers seat ICRAFT.... Ducky is a wild driver...

ICraft
01-10-2012, 04:47 AM
Thanks for helping me out JustDucky now all you have to do is send me some Ducky heart ATCs.

okwiccan - your cards arrived today - I love the romantic theme you did - totally awesome.

sharlene54
01-11-2012, 12:24 PM
My cards are ready for mailing. The cards are in my gallery.

ICraft
01-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Gorgeous cards arrived from Meihsialiu - I just love them!

Thanks to Sharlene54 for posting your great cards. Of course with me having a new granddaughter I am absolutely crazy for the You Light Up My Life ATC. I love how you tapped into love avenue of "love for your children or grandchildren" - kudos to you!

Kemer I'll be anxiously awaiting your cards - you set the bar pretty high with the ones you made for the Halloween Fun Swap I can't wait to see if you topped those. :D

thecharmedlife
01-13-2012, 07:41 PM
Please sign me up! :)

mzspurslasso
01-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Here are my cards. Heading your way tomorrow. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5316/small/1_365_Jan2012_Heart4.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5316/small/1_364_Jan2012_Heart3.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5316/small/1_363_Jan2012_Heart2.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/5316/small/1_362_Jan2012_Heart_1.jpg

tlsexton0913
01-14-2012, 01:58 PM
I love these hearts, but then I am partial to hand drawn/painted. :jiggy:

ICraft
01-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Welcome to the swap thecharmedlife so happy to have you join us!

Thanks to mzspurslasso for posting your gorgeous ATCs - I love the red and blue combination - cobalt blue is my absolute fav color and if my monitor is showing it correctly it looks like I'll have a couple in that color shade to choose from! Yay!

ICraft
01-15-2012, 02:27 AM
Some beautiful hearts, adorable couples and what I would call Valentine cards all grown up - came in the mail today. Thanks to HiddenTreasure2010, Therapeuticart and Kemer for all your great cards - I am absolutely loving the variety and I hope as players and traders you all will too.

jeanie
01-15-2012, 02:36 PM
I mailed my cards Friday!

ICraft
01-15-2012, 07:41 PM
I am trying to set up a consistent paper-less method to keep track of all my atc 'stuff', which includes the swaps I've signed up for, my ideas for those cards, due dates, ideas & research on cards I want to make, references for techniques I would like to try, and of course, addresses of all the fantastic hosts!
At this point I have not pre-loaded addresses I have mailed to in the past, but I hope to over the holidays when I have some time off. This really has been fun but at the same time somewhat of a challenge since the whole creative end result is on paper! :jiggy:

As I was reading through the forum I realized I never commented on your awesome idea for as well as keeping addresses - keeping notes, research on cards you want to make and ref. for techniques to try - that is a great idea. Whenever I look through the swaps and something catches my eye I should immediately jot down the ideas that come to mind - Lord knows they may not come to mind again. haha Thanks for sharing that wonderful organization idea!

Just Ducky
01-15-2012, 09:18 PM
yep, me and Ducks is still thinking on it... could use a warm heart right about now, as we finally into winter stuff... snow, some... cold ?? oh yea... down to 12 last night... so as soon as I warm up some, I working Heart' love cards...

Hi Dena..

ICraft
01-15-2012, 09:30 PM
It was even cold in Florida last night - I think it was in the low 30s which I know doesn't compare to 12 but when you are letting your dogs out at 5 am in your nightgown it all feels really cold. haha

Dragonfly15
01-16-2012, 12:10 AM
I would like to join the swap please. I have good inspiration for this one. The man of my dreams, who spoils me rotten in the 'doing the little things' kind of way. Love Love Love! :wub:

ICraft
01-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Dragonfly15 you sound like the perfect player - isn't wonderful to have a great man - I have an awesome one too! Welcome to the swap!

Just Ducky
01-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Be still my heart... I can hardly believe I finally got these lil' 4 cards done.... guess this ducky is just plain moving slow so far this new Year...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Be_Still_my_Heart_swap.jpg

and if old man winter is friendly they will get mailed in the morning.. Wed....
cause today it's snow and freezing rain stuff...

craftyvox
01-17-2012, 06:39 PM
I didn't think I would have the time and energy left to work on any cards, with everything thats going on, but I actually got 3 made. They are quite simple but I like them. Now I just have to make a forth card as a hostess gift, and then the envie is good to go! :) Will take pics of the card before sticking them in the envie and show.

ICraft
01-17-2012, 07:56 PM
My computer is trying to sabotage me - I've tried to write a message 3 time!s and I somehow keep erasing it. ugh! Let me try again!

JustDucky - your cards are wonderful - but of course I wouldn't expect anything else. ;)

craftyvox - thanks so much for hanging in there and getting your cards done - I really appreciate you being so dedicated.:yes:

Joss - your "tongue in cheek" cards have arrived - they really are quite funny (I'm sometimes slow getting jokes so I did have to read them a couple of times and look at the picture but never fear eventually :idea: my light bulb went off. haha

sharlene54 - your beautiful vintage cards have arrived - I especially love the one with the pull out tag with the photo of your son as a baby - so sweet!

jeanie - your gorgeous cards of love arrived - I love how you combined vintage and some bright elements and made it work so beautifully!

Every card that has arrived has been so much prettier than the scans - you are all doing such beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing in the swap!

Blanche
01-17-2012, 08:42 PM
Awesome cards, ladies! Mine will probably go out tomorrow and will post pics soon thereafter!

ICraft
01-19-2012, 04:01 AM
Looking forward to seeing what you've made Blanche!

ICraft
01-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey sneaky ferretgirl - I just saw your cards for the swap in your gallery - were you trying to hold out on us? hee-hee Great cards and wonderful variety!

ICraft
01-19-2012, 06:19 PM
miloccpep - your fascinating origamis have safely arrived - whenever I receive your cards it's always a double treat - first your ATCs and second the beautiful postage stamps from Singapore!!! Love them both!

craftyvox
01-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Hmpfz, I have no idea what I did with it.. but I misplaced one of the cards made for this swap it seems.. as I can now just find back 2 lol. Anyway here are pics of the two cards.. the 3rd will either have to be remade or refound..

ICraft
01-19-2012, 06:23 PM
craftyvox - those cards are adorable!! I certainly hope you find #3 that is missing. Doesn't that make you crazy? Might I suggest - check your scanner - several of my "missing" ATCs have been located there. haha

craftyvox
01-19-2012, 06:29 PM
That's a good suggestion Dena, as I have *lost* (and found;)) stuff under there in the past! However, I no longer scan my cards but photograph them.. and I've already checked the sheet music book I use as a background lol (as I have lost cards in there as well hahah). I bet you it'll show up like the day after I put the envie in the mailbox! hehehe

ICraft
01-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Well at my house the other place my cards end up is in the playroom - yep my grandson sees a pretty card he likes and suddenly it's gone and when I just happen to be in the playroom there it is in his latest "collection" of treasures. At least you don't have a little sabotager like that around. haha

okwiccan
01-21-2012, 04:44 AM
i need your address, my cards are ready to go. thanks

miloccpep
01-21-2012, 05:08 AM
miloccpep - your fascinating origamis have safely arrived - whenever I receive your cards it's always a double treat - first your ATCs and second the beautiful postage stamps from Singapore!!! Love them both!

Thank you! As for the postage stamps, I buy new ones almost every month. Personally, I like to have different denominations to add up to the amount required. Of course, if that particular month featured designs that I like, then I buy more of those. Glad to hear you enjoy the postage stamps. Helps too that there are postage stamps athons! If only ALL traders make the effort to use different denomination stamps, it would double the treats of receiving trade cards and postage stamps that can be used. But not the 98cents ones please! I have lots and lots of those and they are not that interesting after awhile.

ICraft
01-21-2012, 04:50 PM
I know exactly what you mean about the stamps miloccpep When I am able to I try to send multiple stamps to equal the postage amt needed. When it's postage for a big swap it's a little harder because I am putting postage on so many envelopes that I sometimes don't have the time. (I always take my swap env. to the post office and have them weighed then I take them to one of the little tables they have there and my hubby and I put all the stamps on. It's a cute site I've been told. haha) If things are going quickly and smoothly I then throw the monkey wrench in and say - no wait use a combination of stamps on those international envelopes. I'm sure it's just what my hubby is waiting for the whole time he is helping. haha He's a very good sport about the whole thing and will even say - what do you think about this combo? Oh he's just so cute. Oh sorry to get all sappy but that's what this swap is about so I guess it's ok. LOVE!!!

craftyvox
01-21-2012, 05:14 PM
My cards are on their way to you Dena! For the life of me I couldn't find back the one card that got lost.. so I made another one heh. I mailed them in a big envie together with your Beautiful Backgrounds returns (sans Nero the kitty;)).

I do the same postage stampwise when it comes to mailing out envie; I always try to put on interesting stamps, as I always love recieving envies with pretty stamps on them myself as well. Which can be a little tricky, as there are so few interesting stamps for sale here locally. I have to order them online heh, which I do every once in a while in a batch of fun stamps. There's several real nice non-international stamps that I use and just add the smaller boring stamps to make up to the proper amount.

However I have to admit, I've just bought a huge batch (200 stamps LOL) of relatively boring (but colorful) stamps late December. We got those numbered forever stamps now, and I knew the postage prices were going up per January.. Which saves me 5 cents for national envies and 7 cents for international ones - not much on a small scale but it surely adds up when you trade a lot. I just wish I had also bought a larger batch of EU-stamps, as they've gone up by 6 cents as well and I hadn't realized that, and I can't use my other stamp trick on EU envies (we have a seperate tarif for within the EU and outside the EU) :( Bummer hehe.

And that's a sweet story about you and your DH putting the stamps on the envies together before mailing them out at the post office!! I use our kitchen scales for weighting my envies before mailing them out, they've closed down pretty much all of the post offices here and have since added tiny bitty agencies at convenient stores and bookstores and the like but there's always a huge line in front of the registry there and I just can't stand it there heh. Plus there's a mailbox right around the corner from where we live.. so I weight things myself, add postage and plop them in the mailbox:)

/end of ramblings:) thats what you get when you SHOULD be studying but can't concentrate :(

okwiccan
01-21-2012, 09:40 PM
i still need your address. my cards are ready. thanks

MelanieS
01-21-2012, 11:31 PM
Lurking, have some other swaps I need to get finished first before I can commit. But I have some already drawn, that would fit perfectly for this theme! :yes:

craftyvox
01-22-2012, 11:10 AM
Here's my 3rd card btw :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/390/small/1_12-017hearts.jpg

Blanche
01-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Dena, That is such a sweet story! I love how you & your hubby mail off your envies!!!

Mine should go in the mail tomorrow. I keep my stamps of all denominations in a little billfold (probably about $50 worth!!!), and I have missplaced it!!! :cry: I am hoping I left it at work. If not, It will take me a bit longer to mail, as I have to take time off work to go stand in line at the post-office to buy stamps. :arghh:

ICraft
01-22-2012, 06:18 PM
craftyvox - another awesome card for the swap and thank you, thank you, thank you for posting them in the swap - you were really on a creativity role! All your cards are wonderful!

Blanche - I carry my stamps in a plastic page organizer similar to a trading card page except the pockets are different sizes. It folds up nicely and fits right in my wallet which I love and it holds a lot of postage just like yours. I "lose" it frequently and get all frantic too because at any given time it may have $40 or $50 worth of postage - just like yours. But I'm sure yours will turn up - right after you buy some more stamps of course. That's always when I find mine. :arghh: Half of my problem is that I don't always put it where it belongs ane I put it elsewhere is some random "very safe spot". haha

Now on to the fun stuff - your cards for the swap came out beautifully and I can't wait until I get an up close look at them.

miloccpep
01-22-2012, 09:28 PM
Hey Birdlover! #1 and #3 are my fav!

ICraft
01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Birdlover I love the cards you made - they are just great! Thanks so much for posting them in the forum for everyone to enjoy!

ICraft
01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome to the swap justfourtwoday - so happy to have you join the fun! If you have any problems or questions please feel free to send me a pm or post the question in the forum. We were all beginners once.

ICraft
01-23-2012, 12:46 AM
Pretty, pretty ATCs arrived fromJustDucky and mzspurslasso - wonderful job ladies!

sharlene54
01-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Birdlover, your cards are great.

ICraft
01-24-2012, 06:51 PM
Sparkling wonderful cards have arrived from MariaJayne - the red glitter background paper you used is absoluttlto die for!!!! I truely love it!!!!

MorahLaura
01-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Dena, dear, I hate to do this but I must withdraw. I just have no energy for anything these days. I'll blame the weather and the short days, and I hope to play again in the future.

ICraft
01-25-2012, 03:49 AM
Oh Laura - so sad you won't be able to able to play with us but I'll get you next time for sure!

You'll be missed!
Hugs,
Dena

ICraft
01-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Lucky me - today I received some real beauties from Blanche and Birdlover I just love all the cards.

theweavershand
01-27-2012, 12:19 AM
Here are mine. ill have them in the mail to you tomorrow or Saturday.

MelanieS
01-27-2012, 05:19 PM
Is it to late to sign up? I'm going to an all day scrap tomorrow with some friends, and I will be working on ATCs. I know I can get these done and mailed on monday.

RaineyDay
01-28-2012, 10:03 PM
My ATCs are in the mail, so I thought I would share them here. I look forward to seeing what everyone made and seeing my returns.

ICraft
01-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Thanks to theweavershand and RaineyDay for posting your gorgeous cards - just love to have such beauties in our swap forum.

Welcome to MelanieS - so happy to have you join the swap. Oh a crafting day with some friends - sounds like a great day of fun!

Lucky me some wonderful cards arrived today from okwiccan, CAMeoCheryl, ferretgirl and justfourtwoday - everyone did such beautiful work!

Dragonfly15
01-30-2012, 09:45 PM
Please add me to the list. Cards ready to send tomorrow morning. So much fun!

ICraft
01-31-2012, 12:36 AM
Great cards Dragonfly15 - thanks for joining the swap and for posting your awesome cards in the forum. I pm'd my add to you and am adding you to the player list.

More beautiful ATCs arrived today from - craftyvox, RaineyDay and thecharmedlife. So happy you were able to play!

theweavershand
01-31-2012, 01:21 AM
mine went out in the mail to you on Saturday.

Dragonfly15
01-31-2012, 03:05 PM
Great cards Dragonfly15 - thanks for joining the swap and for posting your awesome cards in the forum. I pm'd my add to you and am adding you to the player list.

More beautiful ATCs arrived today from - craftyvox, RaineyDay and thecharmedlife. So happy you were able to play!
Cards just flew out in the mail. Very excited!

ICraft
02-01-2012, 01:26 AM
Oooooh I love it as the due date comes closer and closer because I get beautiful cards from players every day!!! Today some gorgeous ATCs arrived from dipsydoo1968 and theweavershand you ladies hit one out of the park with your awesome ATCs.

theweavershand
02-01-2012, 02:16 AM
yay! so glad they made it!

MelanieS
02-01-2012, 08:57 PM
Mine are postal!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/9642/large/1_img412.jpg

ICraft
02-02-2012, 03:53 AM
Hey - hey now justfourtwoday no trying to steal the swap cards. hahaha They are mine first, but.......your enthusiam about these cards will be noted.;) Who knows what might just happen to fall in your swap envelope. haha

MelanieS thanks for posting your pretties. I just love them all - great variety.

ICraft
02-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Thanks so much for letter my know margoartist I will let you know when they arrive.:D

ICraft
02-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Aren't you glad I caught that subtle hint justfourtwoday - I mean you were just so coy about your love of MelanieS's cards. haha

ICraft
02-07-2012, 12:53 AM
Wow - my mail box sure was happy today - some more gorgeous ATCs have arrived! Thanks to MelanieS, JustForTwoDay and Dragonfly15 - love the cards you made!

Now if everyone can cross their fingers that christinamc85's cards will arrive tomorrow - we will be all set. :D

If I didn't make a note in the forum about your cards arriving please excuse the oversight - the player list is updated so - if your name is red - your cards have safely arrived! I will be doing the final check of the player list vs. cards received so hopefully no one has been overlooked.

I will keep everyone posted on the swapping, prepping and mailing of your ATCs and once again! Thanks so very much for playing in the swap.

ICraft
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
As I was sealing the last few envelopes todays mail arrived and low and behold christinamc85's ATCs were there. So I did a couple of quick switches and finished sealing everything up! Hooray! Glad your cards arrived in the nick of time christinamc85.

ICraft
02-08-2012, 06:54 PM
BE STILL MY HEART BULLETIN!!!!

All the cards are swapped, envelopes stuffed, sealed and in the mail!!!

We had a nice variety of theme interpretation, creativeness and techniques in the swap and I hope all of you will appreciate and enjoy the ATCs you receive.

I am off to leave your Itraders and hope you will all receive your cards promptly!

Thank you so much for playing in the swap - if you have any problems or questions with Itraders or rep. points feel free to send me a message.

Just realized I never posted my cards. I actually made 6 and was wondering which to use but here are 4 of them.

craftyvox
02-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Can't wait to see them Dena!!

ICraft
02-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm hoping that many of you will receive your cards by Valentine's Day - unfortunately the internationals will be a little late - sorry about that.

craftyvox
02-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Sometimes US Postal CAN be rather swift, believe it or not. So who knows, maybe some will actually make it across the pond before V-day :)

ICraft
02-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh I LOVE your positive thinking!!!

theweavershand
02-11-2012, 05:15 PM
woohoo! returns are here! thanks so much, Dena, for hosting another great swap!

thanks so much to Blanche, sharlene54 and our lovely hostess, Dena, for the fabulous cards! absolutely fabulous, every one of them!

RaineyDay
02-11-2012, 08:22 PM
I just received amazing ATCs from three wonderful artists here.....Craftyvox, theweavershand, and HiddenTreasure2010. Thank you also to our lovely hostess, Icraft. I'm going now to leave YouRock points. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

ICraft
02-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Hooray the first cards have arrived at their new homes - glad to see some happy players!!

cameo
02-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Got my cards and they just ok. KIDDING!!!!! They are freaking AWESOME!!!! love them!

nancydarling
02-13-2012, 01:27 PM
I received wonderful cards from Rainey-Day, MelanieS and justfourtwoday. Thanks for hosting!!

jeanie
02-13-2012, 04:56 PM
I received my BEAUTIFUL cards today! Many thanks to: okwiccan, locatray and Dragonfly15. I love the cards so much. And thank you ICraft for hosting such a great swap!

SunTrade
02-13-2012, 06:26 PM
I received amazing cards today ! Leaving you ricks and trader asap!

ICraft
02-13-2012, 07:06 PM
So happy to hear you are liking the swapped ATCs! There is nothing that makes me happier as a host than happy players!

malufean76
02-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Got my cards thank you!! love them!

Blanche
02-13-2012, 09:03 PM
My lovely Be Still My Heart cards arrived Sat, but I have been inder the weather, so saying Thank You now!
Great cards from Birdlover, RaineyDay, and ICraft - Thank you for a fun Lovely swap!
:wubclub:

mzspurslasso
02-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Oooooh -la-la! Gorgeous cards arrived from CAMeo Cheryl, Meihsia, and HiddenTreasure2010!! Thank you all!!!

ICraft...another fabulous swap! You are an OUTSTANDING hostess! Thank you, thank you!

maggiebloom
02-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Dena-You did it again! Inspired great cards and hosted superbly! Love the cards from therapeuticart,sharlene54, and jeanie - all first time artists in my collection.

tlsexton0913
02-14-2012, 11:06 PM
Woohoo! I received beautiful cards from SunTrade, thecharmedlife, and mzspurslasso. Thank you to our wonderful hostess and Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

ICraft
02-15-2012, 04:01 AM
I love my players - you are all so sweet and it makes me so happy to hear that you are happy with your cards. Thanks for being so awesome and for all your praise - you are too kind.

Joss
02-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Got my cards too, great hosting again Dena, and reps go to
Therapeutic Art
Jiliyan
The Charmed Life

thecharmedlife
02-15-2012, 08:10 PM
A mailbox full of ATC's on Valentine's Day...Hooray! LOVED pink kitty from Suntrade, candy hearts from malufean76, and Love is patient from ferretgirl. Thanks for a great swap icraft!

TherapeuticArt
02-15-2012, 09:57 PM
I got my cards too, they are wonderful- thanks for a GREAT swap!!

ICraft
02-16-2012, 12:25 AM
So glad to hear the happy reports from everyone - I hope everyone is remembering to do rep. points/You Rock for the artists who made the cards you received. Thanks for being such awesome players!

Just Ducky
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM
my Love from the Heart... received my pretties from...

Nancy Darling....little love birds...
Craftyvox.... don't know how to discribe this but it is most beautiful.. 3 Hearts.
Nancy Darling.... YES, I got 2 from Darling Nancy, and this is great... I happy...

and for our hostess, Dena, you did good kid. I got double the Love from NancyD. and that is super fine with me..

miloccpep
02-16-2012, 08:34 PM
cards from kemer, birdlover and just ducky! Thank you Dena.

ICraft
02-16-2012, 08:43 PM
Oops - what is with you and I Ducky - I'm always doing something wrong with your swaps or our trades. So sorry about that goof - it's a good thing NancyDarling had pretty cards or you might not have been so understanding.:goofy:

craftyvox
02-17-2012, 10:52 AM
Love&Hearts arrived in my mailbox today. Thanks for your lovely cards Mzspurslasso, ICraft and Maria Jayne, and also thanks for hosting this swap ICraft/Dena!!

tjs
02-17-2012, 02:02 PM
Got some awesome cards from malufean76, maggiebloom, & MargoArtist. Thank y'all. Love them.

Icraft, thank you for hosting another great swap! Great returns!!

locatray
02-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Yippee for love returns! Thanks for hosting, ICraft. And thanks to my artists- Joss, tjs, and Jeanie. Off to leave you rep points!

miloccpep
02-17-2012, 07:03 PM
It's getting to be a pain when I can't REP the traders.

ICraft
02-19-2012, 01:26 AM
I agree miloccpep - that makes me nuts too when I can't leave them for someone. I guess that just means we frequently like to show people the love and comment on their work.:yes: Nothing wrong with that lady - just keep on being sweet - perhaps they'll come up with something different during one of the system updates in the near future. ;)

miloccpep
02-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Finally got to ROCK Just Ducky! Now for another...kemer. Sorry it is taking so long. Been getting rejection from 'YOU ROCK!' So exasperating!

miloccpep
02-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Here we go again... can't REP you yet again today kemer!

ICraft
02-21-2012, 10:38 PM
When I can't leave rep points because I haven't given enough to other players in between trying to give to that player again I look through some of the other swaps I'm in and leave a few comments on cards and then try again - usually with success.

miloccpep
02-22-2012, 12:20 AM
Thanks ICraft. I thought I did just before REPping Ducky. Now I have to go rep others again.

MelanieS
02-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Got awesome cards from theweavershand, joss, and nancydarling!
Thanks to Dena/Icraft for hosting such a fun swap!

ICraft
02-27-2012, 12:13 AM
Happy things are all working out with everyone - cards making their way to their destinations, players keeping on top of rep points and Itraders and most of all players enjoying the swap!