PDA

View Full Version : Official post-Christmas/New Year ATART thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Donnacr
12-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Your Hosts for this wonderful time of creation will be: donnacr, minnkel, craftyvox and jensaz.
Start time (in your time zone) 12:01 am (JUST after midnight) on Tuesday December 27, 2011 and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Monday January 2, 2012

What we can do: ATC’s, chunky pages, 4x6’s, inchies, twinchies, charms, jewelry, art dolls, skinny pages, journal pages, tags, rolos, gothic arches, post cards – or whatever type of art your heart calls you to create!

All mediums are welcome: collaging, sewing, painting, drawing, digital altering, photographs, metal work, beading, sculpting...

And of course we can trade .

OPTIONAL CHALLENGES FOR THIS A-THON:

Tuesday: Christmas &/OR completing at least one ATC that's been sitting unfinished for far too long

Wednesday: APCs &/OR red/black/white combinations

Thursday: APCs &/OR monochrome

Friday: non-ATC &/OR with text

Saturday: non-ATC &/OR things with wings

Sunday: New Year (resolutions, greetings, party, etc) &/OR something new (new technique)

Monday: all the good things in life &/OR something new

This a-thon is open to everyone and every kind levels and types of art.

What IS an A-THON?
It’s a marathon when you can create art, done over the same time in each time zone. This thread is going to be our crafting room.

HOW IT WORKS:
Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread. Trading and chatting are going on all the time.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE:
When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST:
And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD:
From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

[IMG]http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_64.jpg [/IMG

(leaving the last bracket off the above so you can see how the address will look)

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large. Find the word or letters s m l in the address and change it to 'small' or 's'.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1148669

NEW TO A-THONS?If you have any questions at all, feel free to pm me, minnkel, craqftyvox or jensaz, or post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

IMPORTANT: REMEMBER TO PUT YOUR USERNAME ON THE BACK OF YOUR CARDS. You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

Donnacr
12-21-2011, 01:55 AM
We are now open for business - come one, come all

HHC
12-21-2011, 02:10 AM
WOOT! I'm ready now Donna. Do I really have to wait until the 27th? :D

Cathy1
12-21-2011, 02:22 AM
Yipee, I'm playing for some of the time

sniisk
12-21-2011, 02:30 AM
I sure will be ready when it's the 27th.

Wil Opio Oguta
12-21-2011, 02:54 AM
I'll be there! Some swap commitments, atc's and quilts Those are the things I plan working on. Those last ones are not for trade:yes: And of course some cards to trade.

Moosecastle
12-21-2011, 03:01 AM
This is gonna be soo much fun!

Thank you for including my theme suggestion @Donnacr :)

Evalila
12-21-2011, 04:48 AM
I´ll be here :D

Donnacr
12-21-2011, 04:55 AM
moosecastle - you give me a good suggestion and I'll use it (I always did when I was teaching - the kids loved it when I asked if I could use their idea with another class :))

Moosecastle
12-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Being a teacher myself and can so relate to that:)

adifferentstory
12-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Cool. Hopefully I can taker part in this.

Ibus
12-21-2011, 10:04 AM
I'll be there!

miloccpep
12-21-2011, 10:17 AM
My scanner is working now so I am in!

Moosecastle
12-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Oooh - I'll have to figure out how my scanner works..! Send happy thoughts my way please:D

Blanche
12-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Checking in so I will have a Subscription to this thread~! I can't wait! I have been getting my workspace all cleaned up and organized! :yes:

Moosecastle
12-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Aaargh!!! Cleaning up work space!!!!! :goofy:

marilou
12-21-2011, 11:57 AM
Be there on 27th en maybe 2nd/2012.

thatgeekyartgirl
12-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Subsrcibing! Wooo.
so the last athon I was in I heard alot of people talking about preparing. What do you do to prepare for an athon

sniisk
12-21-2011, 12:34 PM
About preparing: First I cut the blanks. Then I try to decide the themes I'm using and find some pictures. If I'm using stamped images, I stamp them beforehand. I organize papers so that I have blue papers in one pile, green papers in another pile etc. If I'm using cancelled postage stamps, I cut them so they are ready to use. Sometimes I paint some papers if I'm going to use painted papers.

Jean
12-21-2011, 12:45 PM
I have subscribed to this thread so I won't forget to play!!! :jiggy:

thatgeekyartgirl
12-21-2011, 01:00 PM
Ahh that sounds like a good idea

Cee-Emm
12-21-2011, 03:04 PM
busy preparing little piles of stuff to turn into art through the a-thon..
I plan to make some Dottee dolls, altered CDs, chunky pages,fabric postcards and APCs as well as finish up my swap list!

Ibus
12-21-2011, 04:26 PM
At the moment I'm having to pack my stuff up, as it's spread over the dining room table and we need it for dinner Sunday! This time though I'm not just throwing stuff in anywhere, I'm packing it in an orderly manner, so I can find it again!

KittyNL
12-21-2011, 04:34 PM
At the moment I'm having to pack my stuff up, as it's spread over the dining room table and we need it for dinner Sunday! This time though I'm not just throwing stuff in anywhere, I'm packing it in an orderly manner, so I can find it again!

I had to pack up my stuff too :yes:. I had people over for dinner last Sunday and I do need the table this Sunday, so I am trying not to make a lot of mess... but I really needed to glue something, so I made some inchie backgrounds :D

Cee-Emm
12-21-2011, 04:47 PM
Good luck Ibus with keeping your stuff organised, my art space has an infestation of Mess-Faeries and continually needs tidying up again!!

Ibus
12-21-2011, 05:05 PM
:laugh: Kitty, fortunately my compulsion to make stuff is happy with making shawls, blankets, jerseys etc for my grandchild!

sharlene54
12-21-2011, 06:06 PM
I'm getting my paper and others things organized and ready to make ATCs and some chunkies. I like to make backgrounds and make the backs.

I hope to trade with lots of you.

Happy Holidays to all.

theweavershand
12-21-2011, 08:40 PM
so hoping to get some serious creating and trading in during this week. my mailbox has been so lonely!!

Moosecastle
12-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Just bought a pack with 8 of my favourite white glue pens, so Im ready to stick to it:D. I also managed to go into the craft store, buy the glue and NOTHING ELSE!!!!!! So there is hope that I may be able to fit my bed into my otherwise craft supplies-filled apartment:D:D:D

thatgeekyartgirl
12-22-2011, 01:43 PM
Lol how did you manage that

Moosecastle
12-22-2011, 01:58 PM
I have no idea!!! :v_spin:

CynthiaSillitoe
12-22-2011, 04:24 PM

I had to pack up my stuff too :yes:. I had people over for dinner last Sunday and I do need the table this Sunday, so I am trying not to make a lot of mess... but I really needed to glue something, so I made some inchie backgrounds :D

Am I the only one who thinks it's outrageous for guests to think they can sit at a table? :D

I've been kind of low energy this week, but I have been working on a few backgrounds. I think I'll mostly be doing atcs and apcs, but maybe some chunkies, too.

Blanche
12-22-2011, 04:40 PM
My 'stuff' has long since been moved from the dining room table out to 'The Shed', my creative workplace. But now the table is covered with Christmasy things.. lol :goofy:
We won't be hosting any meals from here out through the big day, so I guess that 's ok the table is covered.
I will be working on swap cards, ATCs & APCs for trade, and long neglected jewelery. I may make some inchies.
I have re-done a few of the chunkies I made in the CPAT that were't traded and added dangles. I will trade those for ATCs. I have not found a workable way to store them yet, so any suggestions are welcome as I do love them, but have not found space to store a lot of them.

Suze
12-23-2011, 01:27 AM
Really looking forward to this a thon!!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cee......I have an a messy faery infestation too~ their so quick I can never see them moving stuff around, dropping bits and pieces on floor , hiding scissors, and glue sticks.
When they tire of messing up my art space, they mess up the kitchen....silly things.

Donnacr
12-23-2011, 05:20 AM
paintcolours - those mess-faeries really get around! they have a space in many of the rooms in my house:biglaugh:

Spirit Soul
12-23-2011, 10:42 AM
I doubt I'll be able to resist -- especially on the APC days. I guess we don't have to start our New Year's resolutions until AFTER the athon, right?

okwiccan
12-23-2011, 03:45 PM
really looking forward to this a-thon. hey blanche the best way to store chunkies is to buy a cd storage zip bag on ebay. your chunkies fit beautifully. i say ebay because i can't find anything that works in my local (very small town) walmart.

LuvLoz
12-24-2011, 04:20 AM
paintcolours - those mess-faeries really get around! they have a space in many of the rooms in my house:biglaugh:

It's strange, but you always seem to get more mess faries right around the times I come to stay...:yes:

Moosecastle
12-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Oh oh! Im in trouble... My local craft store starts sale on tuesday - it's only 10 min walk... And as if that was not enough, I just got an e-mail from my favourite Danish online craft store; they have everything 20% off till new years..!

So I guess I'll need to find somewhere else to sleep soon - being pushed out by all the craft supplies:D

sniisk
12-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Oh oh! Im in trouble... My local craft store starts sale on tuesday - it's only 10 min walk... And as if that was not enough, I just got an e-mail from my favourite Danish online craft store; they have everything 20% off till new years..!

So I guess I'll need to find somewhere else to sleep soon - being pushed out by all the craft supplies:D

I have no ide why you call this as a problem! I would be very happy to buy some more supplies :laugh:.

KESagers
12-24-2011, 05:19 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! :) Things are finally quiet here and I'm looking forward to another relaxing day tomorrow. My craft table is cleaned off - well clean enough. Not sure how many holiday visitors we'll have this week but I'm looking forward to playing when I can.

Ibus
12-24-2011, 07:02 PM

I have no ide why you call this as a problem! I would be very happy to buy some more supplies :laugh:.

:laugh: I agree with Sniisk, you can never pass up an opportunity to buy more supplies ..... especially when they're on sale! ;)

tammybeck
12-25-2011, 01:56 AM
I will come play!

Moosecastle
12-25-2011, 03:11 AM
Oh I am happy - my bank account is not...:wub:

craftyvox
12-25-2011, 05:23 AM
Merry Christmas all!!

Only 2 more days to scratch of the calendar until the ATART!!

About preparing: First I cut the blanks. Then I try to decide the themes I'm using and find some pictures. If I'm using stamped images, I stamp them beforehand. I organize papers so that I have blue papers in one pile, green papers in another pile etc. If I'm using cancelled postage stamps, I cut them so they are ready to use. Sometimes I paint some papers if I'm going to use painted papers.

That's such a good idea Sniisk, to really prepare for the ATART. Most of the time I think up ideas what to create *while* I'm crafting.. which sometimes results in messing around with my stuff and not being able to come up with anything LOL, so frustrating. Planning ahead and sorting through stuff and getting some things ready to go before a thon is such a good idea, will get the creative juices flowing well in time too!

I've been putting of crafting for the past couple of evenings since I didn't want to mess up the kitchen table before the holidays - not that we're hosting anything but the downstairs is nice and tidy and decorated and I didn't want to mess that up LOL. But I think that plan just got tossed out of the window ;) I have about 2 hours left before we're heading to my mums for Christmas brunch.... ! :yes:

craftyvox
12-25-2011, 05:24 AM

Gina and I will help you thoroughly mess it back up on Wednesday Kitty, no worries!! :D

Just bought a pack with 8 of my favourite white glue pens, so Im ready to stick to it:D. I also managed to go into the craft store, buy the glue and NOTHING ELSE!!!!!! So there is hope that I may be able to fit my bed into my otherwise craft supplies-filled apartment:D

Wow I'm impressed.. that so never happens to me when I need to go to the craftstore to buy just one thing! :laugh: Well done!! So when are you going back for the rest of the fun stuff you saw? ;)

Moosecastle
12-25-2011, 05:25 AM
Tuesday when their sale starts ;) :P

craftyvox
12-25-2011, 05:34 AM
Tuesday when their sale starts ;) :P

:laugh:

sniisk
12-25-2011, 02:58 PM
27 hours to go here...

craftyvox
12-25-2011, 03:03 PM
28 hours to go here tick tock tick tock :-) The hubs is going into a set of nightshifts tomorrow, so technically I could start crafting at midnight and go on all night until the early hours and sleep during the day together with him hahaha!

Moosecastle
12-25-2011, 04:01 PM
I'm gonna be a bit late; sale starts tuesday and I have just found some surplus money on my budget:D. So crafts store and clothes store; I've lost 16 kg since May so my pants keep sliding down:D. I wont buy too much - clothes that is - as I plan to loose a bit more:)

But I got on with my craft supplies reorganization today - so I'm all ready after the sales raid!

minnkel
12-25-2011, 11:57 PM

Gee....I thought they had ALL moved to my studio just before Christmas!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had wonderful times for Christmas!! I'm planning to at least find my glue sticks tomorrow (Monday) so I'll be ready to go. My studio has been a center for quilts, pointy princess hats and other little goodies for Christmas presents. Now it is a disaster area.....even more than usual!! If I don't get at least SOME cleaning done tomorrow I won't be able to put a whole ATC together on Tuesday! My cutting boards are still on the floor from squaring up the quilt...that is how far behind I am. And my path from the door to my computer is getting smaller by the day (if only I was getting smaller by the day! :confused:)

Sounds like a lot of you are ready to hit the ground running! I'll see you then!!!

LuvLoz
12-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Only 4.5 hours to go here!

LuvLoz
12-26-2011, 07:05 AM
2 hours to go until pumpkin time and the start of the ATART if you live east coast of Australia. I think that means anyone in NZ is about good to go. Donnacr (don't want to confuse anyone else by just referring to her as mum :D) was up until 5am this morning finishing a last minute Boxing Day present so I'm not sure if she'll be up bright and early tomorrow or not. I'm also kidnapping her for a few family activities as it's my last day before I fly back home but I'm sure she'll be checking in when ever she gets a chance. I can see the fight for the computer getting ugly. ;)

How is everyone's preparation going?

sniisk
12-26-2011, 11:56 AM
I arrived back home about an hour ago. Now I have some hours time to prepare everyhting and am able to start making ATCs in the morning when I wake up. I don't think I'll be awake when it's midnight here.

WeAre138
12-26-2011, 12:54 PM
Ooooh, looks interesting. I'm going to have a go at some of the themes :)

HHC
12-26-2011, 12:55 PM
I've been working on cutting out images, and prepping a few backgrounds... it's a long way until midnight on the west coast of USA. :D

sniisk
12-26-2011, 01:14 PM
I've been coloring some stamped images because I HAD TO do something :).

miloccpep
12-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Here I go: preps sure pays off! Managed a handful of cards.
card 1: Hands crafting - collage -traded
card 2: Hands making music -collage- traded
Card 3: Hand writing -collage
card 4: Bengal -cut and paste on acrylic background
card 5: Morning wash - cut and paste on acrylic background.

thatgeekyartgirl
12-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Well ive had a handful with chase. Were both having tooth pains but ill do some prep at nap time and can create at midnight

miloccpep
12-26-2011, 01:32 PM
These three cards are for the Be Still My Heart Swap. Somehow, the scan did not do any justice to the colors of Yellow and Pink in card 7.

card 6: valentine bear, collage and origami.
card 7: tree of love, collage and origami.
card 8: Blowing you a valentine kiss -origami, collage on background card from sharlene in background swap.

HHC
12-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Great start, Rita!

KESagers
12-26-2011, 03:23 PM
Wonderful cards to get us started!

KittyNL
12-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Great... It has started! Was just thinking that it must be Dec 27th somewhere already. 3 hours to go, but I don't think I will make it to midnight... see ya all tomorrow :yes:

CynthiaSillitoe
12-26-2011, 04:03 PM
I did a few backgrounds today and gathered stuff up...so ready to get started!

craftyvox
12-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Just got home from Tweede Kerstdag dinner (Boxing Day here is called Second Christmas Day heh) and realized that while we were stuffing ourselves with a lovely gourmet dinner, in Australia the ATART has already long begun!! Great start Miloccpep! :D

2 hours and 45 minutes to go here... watching some tv with the hubs - some time together before he leaves to go to work his first out of 3 nightshifts - but as soon as he's out of the door I'm pulling out my craft supplies and will redo the kitchen into a crafting palace!! I'm realy not trying to get rid of you honey... ;) ATART weeeh!

I'm knackered though so I don't think I'll be able to get much done before crashing into my bed, but at least all will be ready to go for when I get up in the morning!

Moosecastle
12-26-2011, 04:44 PM
I think I'll have to wait till morning as well. I too have been celebrating Second Christmas Day (it's called that in Denmark too) - family and friends gathered and ate and played parcel game and ate:D. So I've got a bit of digesting to do:wub:.

Will check in before I'm of for sale at the crafts store :jiggy:

Chardonnay1965
12-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Hi all just thought I'd pop in and see what u were all doing....

thatgeekyartgirl
12-26-2011, 05:09 PM
Hoping to get some cards done tonight but I may have an abcess tooth giving me a mind blowing ear and headache

LuvLoz
12-26-2011, 05:16 PM
Good to see there are a few cards up already. Don't forget, if you're stuck for inspiration the optional challenge for day one is Christmas &/OR completing at least one ATC that's been sitting unfinished for far too long.

Hope everyone sleeps well and is ready to go whenever their timezone ticks over to midnight (or once they wake up). :)

Suze
12-26-2011, 05:25 PM
ooohhh Artgirl, I've been there, soooo painful, hope you feel better!

I was exhausted this morning,(busy Christmas day ; ) but I got a nice gift card for Hobby Lobby and had 40% off coupon as well,........so you know where I spent the afternoon!:yes:
didn't do dishes, didn't vacumm from the kids being here yesterday, art table got recluttered.....aarrgghhh.
give an old lady a gift card to art store and 40%off coupon and she thinks she's 18 again:laugh:
some eye candy here already too! Fun that alot of us have dif start times!
gonna power nap, then find art table, I know its here somewhere.....:geek: LOL

Just Ducky
12-26-2011, 05:30 PM
well me and ducks is starting to drag out some unfinshed stuff... maybe a new look I will do better on them....

Just Ducky
12-26-2011, 05:32 PM
hi paint colors... and your Christmas avatar is so dang cute...
I ain't got on gift card and ain't got no coupon... now I sooooo bummed... and it's a 2 hour drive to nearest hobby lobby ... double bummer.... bah-hum-bug...

thatgeekyartgirl
12-26-2011, 06:13 PM
Thanks PMC! ya eventually I must go to the dentist but for now I have a secret stash of pain relievers I never took after chase was born (which didnt help much) but me and chase just caught up on some sleep with a good nap.so should be up and creating. And congrats on the gift card! Whoo bet you had fun this morning.

and on the brightish side hes got one more tooth cutting through and one more on the way for a total of 4 :D

Such awesome cards were created today!

Just ducky: who is ducks? Is it a phrase or an alter ego or a friend lol im just curious by what you ment. And at least temptation ist down the road

D-dazzled71
12-26-2011, 06:28 PM
Good Morning All, I was well asleep at Midnight after two days of celebrating Christmas, but am hoping to join in the fun with you all today, this will be my first ATART so I am looking forward to it.

craftyvox
12-26-2011, 06:43 PM
20 minutes to midnight and I'm sitting here pondering whether or not to stay up till after midnight so I can start the ATART with some actual art as well, but I'm afraid the bed is going to win over the crafting table as I'm in quite a bit of pain due to a cracked molar and jaw infection.. :( I'll be back in the morning though to aww and ohh over all your lovely creations -- and have fun you States-side folks in an hour or 6 when the ATART is starting on the east coast :)

craftyvox
12-26-2011, 06:44 PM
Good Morning All, I was well asleep at Midnight after two days of celebrating Christmas, but am hoping to join in the fun with you all today, this will be my first ATART so I am looking forward to it.

Good morning D-dazzled!! Hope you'll have lots of fun during your first ATART -- but I'm pretty sure you will! :D

theweavershand
12-26-2011, 06:50 PM
Ooooh, looks interesting. I'm going to have a go at some of the themes :)

so glad to see you WeAre138! ive missed you and your wonderful art!

still about 7 hours to go here til we can start. my kids gave me the day off yesterday (best gift ever!) so im cooking Christmas dinner today and then we'll probably go out to see the giant tree in Austin. hopefully i wont be too pooped to clean everything up and pull everything out so i can get to some creating. my mailbox is dying of neglect! hoping to make up for that this week. :D

sharlene54
12-26-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm going out to my night of cards with my girl friends-our Monday night diversion. I'll be home about 11:30. If I'm not to pooped, I'll make a card or two, let them dry and post in the morning.

Maybe, by the time I come home tonight, I'll see some great art from the other side of the world. Happy creating to all. LOL:idea:

Cathy1
12-26-2011, 07:28 PM
I just realised that the athon has been 'legal' here in New Zealand for just over 12 hours and I haven't even got my backgrounds sorted yet. We are preparing for the son and his family to arrive tomorrow and as DIL is allergic to cats (and we have 6!!!) we are having to do an extra special job on the cleaning :D

Hopefully will get a chance later today to make some cards. Happy holidays everyone.

Donnacr
12-26-2011, 07:39 PM
craftyvox - look after yourself, what a way to finish the year!?!
Wonderful cards shown already (and I know that luvloz is dying to get back on my computer to show the card that she has made). Now I better get to the craft room and start on my own cards :laugh:

Chardonnay1965
12-26-2011, 08:01 PM
hey all..I made 2 cards..My first in ages......hope ya like them the first is called Walkies and the 2nd is called Christmas bone

#001 http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/48047/2482986550040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2482986550040999427DzLCMd) TRADED to Jean

#002 http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/48551/2704211020040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2704211020040999427aIAyMQ) Traded to the Duck

LuvLoz
12-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Here is my first card of the athon:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/552/medium/1_Lady_ATC.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=272637)

Jean
12-26-2011, 08:07 PM
Pm'ing you, char!

thatgeekyartgirl
12-26-2011, 08:08 PM
Ooo! I still have 6 hours :shocked:

Joss
12-26-2011, 08:15 PM
LOVE what you've done Char and luvloz- what a great start!
I better get to bed so I will be ready!
Hope everyone had a great Xmas- so let's all have an arty 2012!

BekahStargazing
12-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I'll probably be joining in, if I find the time. >u<'

Chardonnay1965
12-26-2011, 09:38 PM
next 2 cards....Cherish and Passion

#003 http://inlinethumb24.webshots.com/30423/2563339710040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2563339710040999427REYYKD)Traded to Jewels

#004 http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/49071/2751580410040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2751580410040999427hsetHf)TRADED to theweavershand

Cat's Cradle
12-26-2011, 10:10 PM
I'll definitely try to post some art! Gotta be sure to be on the laptop, though.

Jewels
12-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Looking forward to this Athon.

D-dazzled71
12-26-2011, 10:25 PM
Here's my first three:-

Card 1 - Oriental Dreaming 1
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-lw7uzAbJ0Fk/TvkqDIsTx6I/AAAAAAAADTA/PO7jfqVkjNI/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 201_0001.jpg
Card 2 - Oriental Dreaming 2 - Traded https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-wlMZtTqi12I/TvkqEa5s_xI/AAAAAAAADTE/NUjz4QDpcFk/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 201_0002.jpg
Card 3 - Boo Kitty - On Hold
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-iKxXg1K7Ba0/TvkqF54yRaI/AAAAAAAADTI/wx0VM3vqna4/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 201_0003.jpg

Blanche
12-26-2011, 11:33 PM
US East coaster checking in!
miloccpep, luvloz, Chardonnay, D-Dazzled, you all have got this A-Thon off to a great start!
Not sure if I can stay up til midnight and beyond, but I have gotten almost all of my swap obligations out of the way at this point, so I can work on what ever inspires me! Yay!

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Was awoken by the sound of lotsa glass breaking, so had to make a round through the house to make sure it wasn't any of our window or the cats throwing vases of shelves or anything (though it sounded to be coming from outside so I also to a good peak out of the window, but couldnt spot anything). So as I was awake now anyway, I figured to check in real quick. Great stuff posted already! Shame 5am is a lil early to get up for real and join in on the fun (bet that would surprise the hubby if he found me at the kitchentable crafting upon returning home from his nightshift at 7.30 haha!), but I'll be back in a few hours! :)

miloccpep
12-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Just discovered Ed Emberley's Picture Pie art.

APC w collage flower, cut & paste ladybirds.
card 9 - 4 of Spade w cut & paste single large ladybug.
card 10 -5 of Spade w cut & paste two tiny ladybugs. traded

Jewels
12-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Here's a few I just finished.

D-dazzled71
12-27-2011, 01:42 AM
Here's some more I've just done

Card 1 - Think Pink - Traded
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-m8V4Wk3f3Is/TvlXXQ_i49I/AAAAAAAADTY/iKrzBOQ_KNc/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 202_0004.jpg
Card 2 - Framed Koi - Traded
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-GoWYDe33RUQ/TvlXWPracsI/AAAAAAAADTU/4aTyYcLfJy0/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 202_0003.jpg
Card 3 - Gold and Sequins - Traded
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-s-A_s-EnZUI/TvlXU-PJyDI/AAAAAAAADTQ/JO9JuZRXCJE/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 202_0002.jpg
Card 4 - Think Pink 2
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-U29025rY5b4/TvlXTdrlbbI/AAAAAAAADTM/XOBelm0hG6k/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 202_0001.jpg

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 01:52 AM
So many cute cards! Maybe ill finish a card or 2 before bed

Cee-Emm
12-27-2011, 03:27 AM
I started my Atart with 2 sets of APCs. Each set is themed, and runs from K to A.
I am happy to trade 1 at a time or more. I do not need like for like trades!
In the vintage ladies set, the 10 and 6 are not shown..they seem to have vanished at the moment, but I will re-make them in keeping with the set.
Here's the Vintage Ladies first

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/1_K_club_vl.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/1_J_club_vl.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/1_A_club_vl.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/1_8_club_vl.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/1_9_clubs_vl.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/small/1_Q_heart_cc.jpg

Cee-Emm
12-27-2011, 03:33 AM
Is it alright to paste up a link to the gallery?? I have 24 APCs here :confused::yes:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17&page=2
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17

If not, I can spam this thread happily lol.
great fun today, being prepared with cards, themed papers cut etc etc really made these zing along today. Tonight I am stitching some Dotee dolls :)

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 03:36 AM
Theyre lovely! Great job cee-emm!

Finished two cards for a swap they just need backgrounds but are pretty much done

And since theyre for a swap theyre not for trade

marilou
12-27-2011, 03:37 AM
Good morning All! I am up, had a coffee, but a very bad night, spine problems again
and my daughter in law in hospital.... lets hope it is a bad ending of a year and over to start the new year.
My beeswax and napkins are all over my desk, did not have time to clean up before Christmas, when we had the family over, so maybe I make some more cards with beeswax......till later

Jewels
12-27-2011, 03:45 AM
I'm off to bed. Night all!

KittyNL
12-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Goodmorning, I just had my breakfast and I am about ready to start.

theweavershand
12-27-2011, 04:21 AM
off to bed here too. ready to hit the ground running tomorrow. happy creating! cant wait to see what you all come up with.

sniisk
12-27-2011, 04:23 AM
We finally got the electrisity back. It's been a catastrophical storm here. A lot of trees on the roads and railways, water coming upper and upper on the rivers etc. Not like a Christmas weather at all. But I hope to read the messages once in a while.

sniisk
12-27-2011, 04:23 AM
hey all..I made 2 cards..My first in ages......hope ya like them the first is called Walkies and the 2nd is called Christmas bone

#001 http://inlinethumb48.webshots.com/48047/2482986550040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2482986550040999427DzLCMd) TRADED to Jean

#002 http://inlinethumb40.webshots.com/48551/2704211020040999427S200x200Q85.jpg (http://home-and-garden.webshots.com/photo/2704211020040999427aIAyMQ)

I'm so happy to see you here Lorraine!

marilou
12-27-2011, 04:39 AM
Hi Sanna, we had terrifying pictures of the storm, last night on television. Finland and Norway have been hit hard! Hope you have no damage to the house!

Moosecastle
12-27-2011, 04:40 AM
Ok - Im of to the craft store sale. Ive set a limit for myself as to how much I can spend. Will I keep it?! :D

marilou
12-27-2011, 04:46 AM
2 cards done, beeswax & napkins, new technique for me

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 04:57 AM
Here's my efforts from last night, got some awesome supplies from my Dad for Christmas :3

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117508.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117509.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117510.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117511.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117512.jpghttp://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6572/large/1_Picture_117513.jpg

sniisk
12-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Some pictures what has happened during the last two days here (in Espoo, Vantaa and Helsinki).

http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132493795079564.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132492649779538.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132492295979527.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132492283679525.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132490879779467.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132490418979444.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132490403279443.jpg
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132489958279422.jpg (someone's roof in another's garden)
http://lukijoidenkuvat.hs.fi/attachments/132489815979417.jpg (it's a road)

We are OK and have no bigger damages in our house. We are living in the fourth floor and won't have at least flood here :).

Evalila
12-27-2011, 05:10 AM
Great starter cards so far :D

I hope to be able to start playing soon. But I´m sooooo tired. Didn´t sleep well last night and the holidays were quite stressful. And I have physical therapy today - blah...

Have fun at the craft store sale, Moosecastle:)
I just spent (too much) money at my fave online art shop. But I had a discount coupon that I just couldn´t allow to expire..... ;)

Moosecastle
12-27-2011, 06:14 AM
Love pic with the bench all surrounded by water. Looks like some kind of city art:D.

As to the swing set; the upper beam looks like it would have snapped soon anyway, so perhaps a good place for that tree to fall?!

How have your woods fared? When Denmark had "The Big Hurricane of 1998" (!) huge areas of pine trees/needle trees snapped like twigs. It looked like shelled war zones!

D-dazzled71
12-27-2011, 06:14 AM
We are OK and have no bigger damages in our house. We are living in the fourth floor and won't have at least flood here :).

There is such terrible destruction/weather all around the world at the moment, many people had an unpleasant Christmas because of it. I am pleased to hear you and your family are all okay Sanna.

D-dazzled71
12-27-2011, 06:15 AM
I am about to call it a night here, have had so many late nights over Christmas period my bed is calling me tonight. Good Night All......I look forward to joining in the fun again some tommorrow. I actually have a friend coming to craft with me, so I am looking forward to that as well as seeing what everyone on the other side of the world has been creating whilst I am sleeping.

Goodnight Everyone!

Moosecastle
12-27-2011, 06:18 AM
And now for a report from the craft sale:

DISAPPOINTING TIMES 10!!!!

It was only a select group of x-mas items that was on sale.... I was so disappointed I had to buy 2 of their button mixes, so I can amuse myself by sorting through them:D

And the online store that has 20% of everything; the coupon code doesnt work... You have to put your order in between x-mas and new year to get the rebate - but the company is on holiday untill jan 2nd..! Amateurs!!!! :arghh:

So it will be a while before Im in any kind of creating or apprasing mood! I will be back though - promise:wubclub:

sniisk
12-27-2011, 06:30 AM
Love pic with the bench all surrounded by water. Looks like some kind of city art:D.

As to the swing set; the upper beam looks like it would have snapped soon anyway, so perhaps a good place for that tree to fall?!

How have your woods fared? When Denmark had "The Big Hurricane of 1998" (!) huge areas of pine trees/needle trees snapped like twigs. It looked like shelled war zones!

I think the woods are quite OK. There was a terrible summer storm two years ago and then we had a lot more damage and many many houses were totally destroyed. And in some parts of Finland it really was like a war zone then. But now I think it's much better result. The biggest damage is that the roads are flooding and it's not possible to walk outside because of the too heavy wind. At least one older man died yerterday when a tree fell down but I hope he was the only one.

sniisk
12-27-2011, 06:33 AM
There is such terrible destruction/weather all around the world at the moment, many people had an unpleasant Christmas because of it. I am pleased to hear you and your family are all okay Sanna.

We had electrisity working all the time on Christmas eve and day and all the family inside my parents house. So I would say we had a perfect Christmas. The stormy weather stayed outside :). We were lucky and happy.

KittyNL
12-27-2011, 06:42 AM
Lovely cards! Goodnight for the ones that need some sleep :D. And what a disappointment Moosecastle... :sad:. And Sanna, what a horrible pictures... we had a very warm and calm Christmas, it was 14 C yesterday....

I made 3 cards this morning, 2 for trade, 1 I am keeping myself :yes:

1. Christmas Wishes
2. Love you
x. Love birds (not for trade)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_DEC_ATART_1.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_DEC_ATART_2.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_ACEO_Love_Birds.jpg

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 06:48 AM
KittyNL, the one in the middle is my favorite!

Mouseit
12-27-2011, 07:03 AM
Ok Now I find I was on the wrong thread.. heehee I HAVE ARRIVED... been working hard on my beautiful butterflies only to discover a hair and a crack in one card going to have to reproduce it! so still waiting for things to dry....

sniisk
12-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Hi Ruth :).

sniisk
12-27-2011, 07:06 AM
Here are my first cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_1_.jpg ATART #1 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_33.jpg ATART #3 TRADED

I trade APCs only for ATC sze APCs because I don't have too many ATC size playing cards and cannot buy them from Finland.

marilou
12-27-2011, 07:12 AM
Thanks D-dazzled71, it is great fun, but a bit messy:D
Here are another 4 and then I clean up my desk, and do something else.
88879- Orchid

88880- Strelitzia

88881- Grapes and Wine

88882- Broken leaves

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 07:15 AM
Can I ask, are people posting to the ATART gallery or to their available/traded gallery? I've been posting to available/traded since I think it's easier for anyone who might want to trade with me to see quickly what is available and what has been claimed. Just wanted to see what peoples thoughts were

marilou
12-27-2011, 07:20 AM
Hi Cara, I posted them to my A-Thon gallery, to keep them separated from the
other available cards for trading.

Ginart
12-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Here are some of the things I'm working on.

The quality of the picture is not that of my normal scan, because I've locked myself up in my workshop/attic and only go downstairs to eat, so I do not have a scanner here, hence the digital pictures...

If you want to trade, let me know!

#1 weare138
#2 available
#3 available
#4 monarch
#5 weare138
#6 available
#7 available
#8 jewels

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Can I ask, are people posting to the ATART gallery or to their available/traded gallery? I've been posting to available/traded since I think it's easier for anyone who might want to trade with me to see quickly what is available and what has been claimed. Just wanted to see what peoples thoughts were

I normally post my stuff for the thons in the A-Thon Gallery (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?c=17), then once a card has traded I move it to the 'traded' gallery. During the a-thon I keep up with the thread to drool over all the lovely art posted, and also visit the A-Thon gallery to see all of the other beauties that people have made that weren't posted into the thread. This way there's just one/two places I need to keep up with rather then scout everyones personal available galleries :) Also since this is an ATART so there's not just ATCs but also other stuff like chunkies etc so tis easiest to just have to check one place imho!:) Then a week or some after the a-thon I move any of the available pieces from the a-thon gallery into my personal one.

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 08:17 AM
Beautiful art posted y'all!!

I had hoped to have a few cards available by now as well, but most of my available time so far to day have been consumed by talking to the police.. The glass breaking I heard around 5am that woke me up happened to have been a burglary across the street.. when I went out to run some errands I noticed the broken glass and busted in window. Since it looked like no one was home I decided to call the police to check whether they had recieved a call about the address yet, which they hadn't. So I waited until they arrived, etc. This has been the umptiest (attempt to) break-in on our block lately.. I don't like that thought at all. So I just got back from my errands finally, now gotte get some work done and then I can finally get me some craft time as well!!

marilou
12-27-2011, 08:20 AM
Nasty experience craftyvox! Take care

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 08:20 AM
And now for a report from the craft sale:

DISAPPOINTING TIMES 10!!!!

It was only a select group of x-mas items that was on sale.... I was so disappointed I had to buy 2 of their button mixes, so I can amuse myself by sorting through them:D

And the online store that has 20% of everything; the coupon code doesnt work... You have to put your order in between x-mas and new year to get the rebate - but the company is on holiday untill jan 2nd..! Amateurs!!!! :arghh:

So it will be a while before Im in any kind of creating or apprasing mood! I will be back though - promise:wubclub:

Oh no!! That's such a disappointment! I hope sorting through a ton of colorful buttons will cheer you up some again though! :yes:

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 08:23 AM
Nasty experience craftyvox! Take care

It was so odd.. I had just told the hubby before we went out yesterday for Second Christmas Day Dinner at friends that maybe we should leave the lights on pretending we were at home. Years ago my mums house got burglared on Christmas Day and I guess it stuck with me heh. Hubby told me I was paranoid for no reason and no one would break in to our home (but we still left the lights on hah).. and then half a day later this! :confused:

Tinka
12-27-2011, 08:47 AM
Here are my first cards for this post Christmas ATART:

88886 - traded

Evalila
12-27-2011, 08:49 AM
Here are my first three cards, they´re for my Tropical Paradise Swap: (not available)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_Tropical003.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_Tropical003.jpg)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_Tropical002.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_Tropical002.jpg)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_Tropical001.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_Tropical001.jpg)

Joss
12-27-2011, 08:52 AM
Hellooooo everyone from mild-weathered London town.
What an awful thing to happen in your street crafty.
Morning Sniisk and interesting photos from your part of the world.
Morning Evie, my 'neighbour'.
Great art already everyone, so here are my first few:

88887 White petals (Atart#1)

88888 Pink petals (Atart#2) (traded- mariloupatch)

88889 Pastel Face 1 (Atart#3)

88890 Pastel Face 2 (Atart#4)

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 08:54 AM
Evalila, those are great

marilou
12-27-2011, 08:56 AM
Evalila and Joss I am sending you a PM!

sniisk
12-27-2011, 08:57 AM
More and more beautiful cards in the thread!

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 08:57 AM
Wow, more beautiful cards! I'm really itching to get started myself.. but I need to finish a 1000w article first.. Ofcourse browsing the forum doesn't really help me haha!

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 09:02 AM
Thanks for the replies to my question, I'm going to put available cards in the athon gallery and move any that are claimed

Wil Opio Oguta
12-27-2011, 09:06 AM
I have been working on something a bit bigger than atc's. Attached are pictures of the quilt I have been machine quilting the last couple of days. Size of this baby is around 40"x40" (1 square metre). It is almost finished now. On the picture from the front you see Catrien as well, she has to sample it. The back shows how intense the quilting is. Only the palm trees need a bit more definition. But I am planning to make some atc's today as well :v_spin:

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the replies to my question, I'm going to put available cards in the athon gallery and move any that are claimed

You're most welcome! :D

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 09:07 AM
I have been working on something a bit bigger than atc's. Attached are pictures of the quilt I have been machine quilting the last couple of days. Size of this baby is around 40"x40" (1 square metre). It is almost finished now. On the picture from the front you see Catrien as well, she has to sample it. The back shows how intense the quilting is. Only the palm trees need a bit more definition. But I am planning to make some atc's today as well :v_spin:

Lovely quilts Wil! And.. is Catrien up for trade as well!!? :yes: She's a beautiful cat!! I <3 cats

Mouseit
12-27-2011, 09:12 AM
Night all, will post my cards to morrow as they are still drying..LOL thats what you get for using liquid glass to make em pretty!

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Sleep well Mouseit! Liquid glass, that sounds intruiging, can't wait to see pics of your cards :)

Wil Opio Oguta
12-27-2011, 09:13 AM
LOL Neither the quilt nor Catrien is available for trade :-). Gundi (my red tabby) does not want to miss her, and neither do I.

sniisk
12-27-2011, 09:14 AM
Good night Ruth!

Beautiful quilts, Wil!

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 09:19 AM
LOL Neither the quilt nor Catrien is available for trade :-). Gundi (my red tabby) does not want to miss her, and neither do I.

Our kitties are always very interested in what I'm working on as well and love to 'help' me (more like: jumping right on top of everything, putting muddy paws on things, sniffling and sometimes wakling straight over my ink pads or glue;)). And ofcourse they need to check the quality of things /nods But while the crafties they play with are often for trade, the kitties are very much to stay with us! :yes:

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 09:25 AM
I have the same thing with my dog. He seems to think he's small enough to sit in my lap if I'm drawing...
He's a collie/spaniel/lab sort of cross so he's slightly big for that. Here's a pic of Charlie getting far too close :P

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/385570_2659642443207_1020298893_2797042_1214939924 _n.jpg

jo.on.the.go
12-27-2011, 09:26 AM
Apple 5 TRADED
Shrimp
Pear TRADED

These are all paint chip art - I had so much fun making cards for the swap that I continued making more today!

I will be gone for a number of days, but will trade off card in the order that they are received. Talk to you all later!

Ginart
12-27-2011, 09:34 AM
Updated the picture in my post (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1151189&postcount=128)! :D *is having so much fun*

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 09:35 AM
Updated the picture in my post (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1151189&postcount=128)! :D *is having so much fun*

They are awesome Gina!! :yes:

marilou
12-27-2011, 09:37 AM
After messing with beeswax, now worked with melted crayons.88902 Splash of red

88903 Blue

88904 Lava
and now on to something else:D

marilou
12-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Great idea JO, and this morning I received a big envie with wonderful paint chips!
will give it a try!
Did you paint with acrylics?

jo.on.the.go
12-27-2011, 09:42 AM
Hawthorne
Lilac Silk
Deep Cowslip - TRADED
Apple Green

miloccpep
12-27-2011, 09:50 AM
The lady share her meal w her snail fren. traded.
card 11: collage w picture pie ladybug.

Ginart
12-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Paint chips... Had to google that one, but what an awesome idea! ^_^

Evalila
12-27-2011, 10:30 AM
Here are two more. mariloupatch has first choice :D

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_SailingIntoTheSunset001.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_SailingIntoTheSunset001.jpg) Sailing Into The Sunset TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_ASinglePalm002.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_ASinglePalm002.jpg) A Single Palm TRADED

RobbyGirl
12-27-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh Beautiful, beautiful art. It's finally the 27th here and I'm up at 6:45 am. I have a tennis match this morning and then a few finishing touch ups on the commission I'm working on then I can create stuff to trade yay!

sniisk
12-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Some more cards.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_35.jpg ATART #6 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_38.jpg ATART #7 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_42.jpg ATART #8 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_45.jpg ATART #9 TRADED

Suze
12-27-2011, 11:07 AM
Wow! a thoners waste no time , in spite of awful things happening in their lives, I think we're all very brave artists or one card short of a full deck :yes::shocked::D
I mean, we have horrible natural disaters (glad your ok, Sanna, I hated to see the beautiful old trees torn up), two traders with tooth aches, break ins at neighsbor house, (which is enough to scare anyone) I think sick children too, ohmy, and I know I've left someone out, sorry, I have bad case of CRS.
.............I had to giggle when I read thread this morning.....some artists were saying "Good Night" and next post was "Good Morning"..:D
Wonderful Art going on too !

Nancy
12-27-2011, 11:09 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Winter_Trees_1.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=272799) Awesome work posted..What a great group of artist today! This is my first and another is posted in the gallery....Still have not learned to post more than one in the Athons...Do not bother to send me instructions...I just cannot do it! I am old, dyslexic, and probably a bit non compos mentis!! LOL

bluelotusflower
12-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Oh, thanks for posting on the other thread. I was hanging out there.

Jewels
12-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Here a couple more.

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 12:08 PM
Stopped off at a charity shop and picked up a book of local poetry for 50p. Might have a go at making something with that this evening

Tinka
12-27-2011, 12:16 PM
88913 Winter Wonderland 1

88914 Winter Wonderland 2

minnkel
12-27-2011, 12:18 PM
Good morning everyone..or mid-morning here. We all got a late start at our house. Still recuperating from Christmas. Yesterday I had ZERO energy. Felt like I had been run over by a train - the whole day is just a blur. Not sure I was even awake for it! Down side of that is that my glue stick is STILL missing! First priority after checking in here!

It just doesn't pay to sleep during an athon!! Spent the better part of an hour going back through the post and drooling over so much beautiful art!!

Sniisk - OH SO GLAD that you are all OK!! but you might want to change the caption on the last of your pics to "WAS a road" :laugh:

Miloccpep - Had never heard of Ed Emberley so had to google it and what a clever idea! I see a fun project in the future with my 4 year old granddaughter!! Thanks!

Craftyvox - One break-in would scare me! but several??? YUCK!!

thatgeekyartgirl - HATE tooth issues! Hope you can get a dentist to take care of it really soon! Takes the fun out of so much!! But glad you are using ART to distract you!!

Hope everyone is catching up on sleep and art! I'm off to find ye olde glue stick so I can join in on the fun!!

Nancy
12-27-2011, 12:20 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Golden_Butterflies.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=272824) Avaliable....Having fun trying out new punches and papers that were Christmas gifts....

Moosecastle
12-27-2011, 12:22 PM
"I mean, we have horrible natural disaters (glad your ok, Sanna, I hated to see the beautiful old trees torn up), two traders with tooth aches, break ins at neighsbor house, (which is enough to scare anyone) I think sick children too, ohmy, and I know I've left someone out, sorry, I have bad case of CRS."

You forgot me!!!! Disappointing craft sales are most certainly up there with natural disasters!!!!!! :D

Sorting buttons helped a bit - having Robert Pattinson ring the door would help a lot; not on my crafting though;):D

sniisk
12-27-2011, 12:24 PM
You forgot me!!!! Disappointing craft sales are most certainly up there with natural disasters!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KittyNL
12-27-2011, 12:31 PM
I am so slow today.... didn't do anything. I really needed to go to the supermarket as Ginart and craftyvox are coming tomorrow, I just cannot make myself go. I'll go tomorrow girls, or we just order pizza :D

I am also low on inspiration... but we have all week.

3. Owl
4. Dragonflies

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_DEC_ATART_3.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_DEC_ATART_4.jpg

Joss
12-27-2011, 12:36 PM
88921 brown apple (atart#5)

88922 cottonbud trees (atart#6)

88923 burning bush (atart#7)

88924 camouflage (atart#8)

Ginart
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Updated my picture post (http://atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1151189&postcount=127)again. Jewels and Monarch, I will get back to you asap, but need to make dinner first ;)

Awesome work everyone!

HHC
12-27-2011, 12:39 PM
Good day to you all! Took me forever to read through... you have all been so busy!

Right now I'm working on a piece for the Allied Arts Members Show next month, changed my mind on what I'm submitting and started it last night. I'll get to work on some trade-able art soon!

Blanche
12-27-2011, 12:42 PM
My goodness! Such great art and wonderful stories - hope the weather calms down and everyone stays safe and sound.

These first ones for me are remakes of Valentines cards I made last year (before I joined AFA).

Love-Admit One
Love-HugsNKisses
Love-OneWorld - traded
Love-Sighs.jpg

Blanche
12-27-2011, 12:43 PM
These are new for this ATART:

Carp-E-Diem
Love - 2 4 T

marilou
12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Hi Helen, good to see you! As Ginart, I am of to make dinner, popping in my room in between, and hoping I do not burn anything, it is possible ...:yes:

HotMamaRama
12-27-2011, 12:44 PM
Hey it just so happens that I am hoping to do nothing but art today. What a coincidence! Great to seen you all and hope to have stuff to post soon!

monarch
12-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Here is a 4 x 4 for trade...................

One Person..............

dsign49
12-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Great art so far.
I need to get the juices flowing and create something before I have to go to work.

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 01:32 PM
Good afternoon!

Look at all these amazing cards as soon as hubby gets home im getting started after a trip to the post office if course

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 01:40 PM
And thanks minnkel your right theres alot of friends on this site that lets nothing stop them :D

LuvLoz
12-27-2011, 02:02 PM
It was so odd.. I had just told the hubby before we went out yesterday for Second Christmas Day Dinner at friends that maybe we should leave the lights on pretending we were at home. Years ago my mums house got burglared on Christmas Day and I guess it stuck with me heh. Hubby told me I was paranoid for no reason and no one would break in to our home (but we still left the lights on hah).. and then half a day later this! :confused:

You're right to be paranoid, Craftyvox. I work in this field and while people like to think lightning wont strike twice, the chances of being the target of a burglary actually increase if there is a successful burglary in your area, especially if it's your place they target first. Some criminals actually use the first break in to scout around to find items they want and check out what kind of security is in place.

minnkel
12-27-2011, 02:04 PM
And thanks minnkel your right theres alot of friends on this site that lets nothing stop them :D

Soooo true! And we get to reap the results! I believe artists are a tough bunch to keep from their art!

Decided to get at least one in before I have to go feed the others (husband, son and granddaughter) hmmmmm wonder if they would like to order pizze every night during the ATART????? In the meantime....Christmas leftovers for lunch for a few days I'm afraid! I'll be posting my cards to the athon gallery until they are traded then remove them. I'll also try to keep them updated on this thread as to which ones are available and which are traded.

Nutcracker -- ~~**~TRADED - Thank you!~**~~

LuvLoz
12-27-2011, 02:16 PM
Well, it's 5am on Day 2 here in Australia. I just can't sleep so I thought I'd pop online and check out the art. There's some good stuff going up and it looks like a fair bit of trading too. I'm catching up with some girlfriends this morning and then flying back home but I'm thinking of squeezing in some landscapes at the end of the day. Good crafting to everyone!

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:17 PM
I am so slow today.... didn't do anything. I really needed to go to the supermarket as Ginart and craftyvox are coming tomorrow, I just cannot make myself go. I'll go tomorrow girls, or we just order pizza :D

I am also low on inspiration... but we have all week.

Must be post-christmas slowness.. I know I'm feeling it too haha. And I remember your local pizza place serves pretty good pizza so if Gina&you are game for pizza, I'm game for pizza!! :yes:

I just sat at the kitchen table where I spread out all my lovely craft supplies, but inspiration just didn't want to hit me.. so I came back to the thread to browse by all y'alls ATCs instead! I only been away from the site for a couple of hours max and so many new stuff has been posted! Looks like we're all having fun :)

Luckily indeed this ATART will last into 2012 so plenty of time still to find that can of inspiration back. :idea:

KittyNL
12-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Must be post-christmas slowness.. I know I'm feeling it too haha. And I remember your local pizza place serves pretty good pizza so if Gina&you are game for pizza, I'm game for pizza!! :yes:

AH... problem solved I see :laugh:

I did one more with the dragonflies, for Jewels:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_ATC_Dec_ATART_5_for_Jewels.jpg

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:26 PM
You're right to be paranoid, Craftyvox. I work in this field and while people like to think lightning wont strike twice, the chances of being the target of a burglary actually increase if there is a successful burglary in your area, especially if it's your place they target first. Some criminals actually use the first break in to scout around to find items they want and check out what kind of security is in place.

I spoke to the brother of the neighbor whose house got broken into overnight, and apperently this is the second time in a month they've been burglared. First time the whole house got searched but only one jewelry box taken, this time they've gotten quite a bit more loot it seems. Tis almost as if the first time they just came to scout whether anything of interest was to be grabbed, and then waited for a better oppertunity to come get it! So odd.

Hubs and I have checked all windows to check whether they were properly closed ánd made sure they were all locked (the handles have small locks built in to where they can't be turned to open the window). We might not be able to keep folks from trying to break in, but at least we can make it as hard as possible. He also said he'd feel better if I would actually lock the front door before going to bed (the door can't be opened from the outside even if tis not locked, but locking it puts 3 deadbolts in place for extra security). And I'll just be keeping both the phone and a baseball bat next to my bed just in case! Am not going to let paranoia take over though, I need some proper nights sleep haha! And if I hear anything out of the ordinary, I now know to call the cops right away!

I could always catapult ATCs at them.. wonder whether that'd scare them away?!:P My mounted stamps might hit their target harder though... :goofy:

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:27 PM
AH... problem solved I see :laugh:
Looks like it!! :laugh:

I did one more with the dragonflies, for Jewels:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/8556/small/1_ATC_Dec_ATART_5_for_Jewels.jpg

I love those dragonflies!! Was gonne comment on the other one as well, they're awesome.

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:28 PM
Here is a 4 x 4 for trade...................

One Person..............

Yay, chunkies!! I hope to be able to create a bunch of chunkies as well this ATART, and some twinchies, too! Lovely chunky Monarch!

Evalila
12-27-2011, 02:48 PM
My next three:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CrowdedSkies003.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_CrowdedSkies003.jpg) Crowded Skies - ON HOLD -

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_DayOrNight004.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_DayOrNight004.jpg) Day Or Night - ON HOLD -

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FullMoon005.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_FullMoon005.jpg) Full Moon TRADED

sniisk
12-27-2011, 02:52 PM
What is the legal amount of cards one can make per day... More coming :).

minnkel
12-27-2011, 02:53 PM
OK..one more then I gotta go make lunch before the crowd gets violent!! A beeswax/napkin APC for the holidays

Christmas Merry - Snowmen making Christmas merry - AVAILABLE

Evalila
12-27-2011, 02:55 PM

Are you planning to set a record? :eek::laugh:

sniisk
12-27-2011, 02:56 PM
Probably not. I think I made about 50 cards during 4-5 days when I was crafting in Kristin's place :err:.

sniisk
12-27-2011, 02:57 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/small/1_48_.jpg ATART #10 TRADED

I trade APCs only for ATC sze APCs because I don't have too many ATC size playing cards and cannot buy them from Finland.

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:58 PM
My next three:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_CrowdedSkies003.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_CrowdedSkies003.jpg) Crowded Skies

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_DayOrNight004.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_DayOrNight004.jpg) Day Or Night

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/small/1_FullMoon005.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/2901/1_FullMoon005.jpg) Full Moon

Girl these are beautiful!! I better get to creating some cards myself so I can bug y'all for trades... or I'm going to miss out on all the beautiful stuff being made heh.

I don't think there is! Or if there is, there shouldn't be! :geek:

Probably not. I think I made about 50 cards during 4-5 days when I was crafting in Kristin's place :err:.

Wow! :err:

Just Ducky
12-27-2011, 02:59 PM
yikes, it looks like the "other" side of the world is here right now... super great...
hi, going out to Joss-Sanna-Evalina-Crafty-Kitty-138 and dang I know I forgot some of you gals... oh there is Minnkel, my neighbor to my west...

I did get to finish up 4 cards that have been hanging around so got show and tell and now see if I got any NEW ideas...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_1.jpg # 1 (TRADED) http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_2.jpg # 2

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_3.jpg # 3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_4.jpg # 4 (TRADED)

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 02:59 PM

A while ago I had bought a couple of packs of playing cards to craft with, then realized they weren't ATCsize.. so I never actually made anything with them. But tis okay to use them as long as I mention they're not actual ATC sized playing cards, maybe?

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Great cards JustDucky!! My favorite would be number 2 but they're all lovely!

sniisk
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
A while ago I had bought a couple of packs of playing cards to craft with, then realized they weren't ATCsize.. so I never actually made anything with them. But tis okay to use them as long as I mention they're not actual ATC sized playing cards, maybe?

Some people accept them, some people not. I'm too picky but I want only the correct size cards. There are many who trade only those smaller ones :).

marilou
12-27-2011, 03:01 PM
Yakkk I have to clean up my room, cleaning lady is coming in in the morning and she will chase me out. She is Turkisch, wonderful lady, but very determinated to do a good job.
So it is an early night for me :cry: till tomorrow at noon, I hope, to see more of this
wonderful art.

marilou
12-27-2011, 03:03 PM
Ducky, I love nr 1!!!!

Moosecastle
12-27-2011, 03:04 PM
I wish I was in Holland and could join the Dutch Dames!! Now are you even going to have time to post in here - or will you keep all of your jokes to yourselves?! :D

Wil Opio Oguta
12-27-2011, 03:04 PM

Or glue them onto an atc sized card.

RobbyGirl
12-27-2011, 03:48 PM
So many beautiful cards! Evalila WOW just WOW! I just finished Henrie the doggie Portrait I was commissioned to do from torn paper. He should be dry enough to photograph and share with you all in a few minutes. While he's drying I'm going to finish detailing his canvas.

sharlene54
12-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Hi to all. I hope all of you are doing well.

The art art is fabulous. It has taken me awhile to catch up with all the posts. Let hope that the rest of 2011 is smooth going for all of us and our families. Not to mention, all of next year as well.

I finally was able to get a few cards made.

#1(traded)
#2(traded)

In my gallery.

Blanche
12-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Amazing art - thankfully this eye candy is not fattening!!! :jiggy:
I managed to put together a couple of Chunkies and another Fish ATC.

Colorful Flowers Chunkie - traded
Monotone Flowers Chunkie
Koy-Koi

sharlene54
12-27-2011, 04:11 PM
I finished 2 more that I started who knows when.

#4(traded)
#5(traded)

D-dazzled71
12-27-2011, 04:20 PM
Good Morning All

My some beautiful work has been getting done whilst I have been sleeping, and so many different styles, such fabulous inspiration.

I just realised that before heading to bed last night I forgot to post a pic of my last three cards from yesterday here.

Card 1 - Let There Be Light
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-uf49cx86y3k/TvmH0PaJvoI/AAAAAAAADTc/l4MbrcRWUvs/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 203_0001.jpg

Card 2 - Imagine, Dream, Fly - TRADED
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-OzBSM1gwAs8/TvmH1onudrI/AAAAAAAADTg/pA4w_Ml6_lU/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 203_0002.jpg

Card 3 - Ballet of the Butterflies
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-tq9XMh8U4As/TvmH2zG8psI/AAAAAAAADTk/90M8nZJ9X_Q/s144/ATC%252527s%252520DEC%252520ATART%252520GROUP%2525 203_0003.jpg

RobbyGirl
12-27-2011, 04:39 PM
I don't have anything to trade yet today so I'll just share the pet portrait commission I'm working on. This is Henrie's photo and the Henrie I created from hand torn paper in the first pic. A close up of my work (2nd Pic) and this is Henrie against the canvas I created for him. Now I just have to adhere him and put on several UV protective coats so he'll be ready to ship out.

sharlene54
12-27-2011, 04:42 PM
Wow-RobbyGirl. The pet portraits are impressive. I can't imagine how long it took for you to complete them.

Ginart
12-27-2011, 04:43 PM
These are still available ^_^

WeAre138
12-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Ginart, those are awesome :)

RobbyGirl
12-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Wow-RobbyGirl. The pet portraits are impressive. I can't imagine how long it took for you to complete them.

LOL about 15-20 hours all told :) I love doing them though!

CynthiaSillitoe
12-27-2011, 05:23 PM
With narrower APCs, I just list that they're smaller. You can put them on an atc background, but I like being able to see the back of the playing card.

A few from me today. I lost time as I had to stop and clean my desk a little. Even by my standards, it was a mess!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_clown.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_puzzled.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_dreamyoucanfly.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_hermitturtle.jpg

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 05:38 PM
I wish I was in Holland and could join the Dutch Dames!! Now are you even going to have time to post in here - or will you keep all of your jokes to yourselves?! :D

I do plan on sorta keeping track of the thread, but who knows we might be :chatterbox::chatterbox: so much I forget! :goofy:

Or glue them onto an atc sized card.

That's an idea as well, but then the background goes lost which is part of the fun of APCs I thought kinda?

Amazing art - thankfully this eye candy is not fattening!!! :jiggy:

I know!! :goofy:

With narrower APCs, I just list that they're smaller. You can put them on an atc background, but I like being able to see the back of the playing card.

Aye that was what I was thinking.. I haven't actually made any APCs yet at all, for the reason that I thought the playing cards had to be ATC size and mine weren't.. but I might give it a try during this ATART, after all tis one of the themes! An APC always shows the number and color/suit of the card in one of the corners right?

marilou
12-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Night Ladies, I call it a day. It is 11PM here and I had a busy day, and a lot ahead
tomorrow!

Suze
12-27-2011, 06:16 PM
Wowsa!!! lovin' the art. Monarch , glad your making chunkies, I think I will too,
Nancy, hon, I gots the "moving slow blues too"......guess it comes with the territory.
so many cards I wanted to comment on, but can't remember who...darn....next time I'm gonna write it down as I scroll thread.
We've got some hot artists on this ATART............Yay!!!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:
ah, er, someone said something about "thank goodness art is not fattening, oh dear, in one of my thumbnails you'll see two of my Christmas presents...Bombay India Ink on left, half eaten box of chocolates on right.
I thought they went together................:laugh:
I used the Bombay India inks for the two atc's......I really like the ink, it works like watercolor, in that its nice and transparent....brighter colors than my watercolors, and the ink acts like acrylic ,cause once its down on paper, more water won't smoosh it around.:yes:

1. "Bloom"~~traded
2. "Spring Snow" on hold for Weavershand
3 "art and chocolate ; )

craftyvox
12-27-2011, 06:17 PM
Yup, I'm off to lala land myself as well. Need to be rested and all for my creative get-together with Ginart and KittyNL!! :D And I can't believe I didn't manage to finish ANY ATCs today.. but like said before, luckily the ATART lasts until Jan 2nd at least phew!

Nnight all, sleep well when tis time for bed in your parts and until then Happy Crafting!

theweavershand
12-27-2011, 06:31 PM
fabulous art being made...and i want ALL of it! i guess id better get busy so i have something to trade. so much inspiration here! you guys totally rock!

Cee-Emm
12-27-2011, 06:34 PM
Morning from South Australia!
1 Baby Dotee made last night, this morning I am making Mess Faerie paper dolls..
{ there are some who will have seen my posts about the Mess Faeries who live in my house, and how Mouseit was sent a paper doll MF...heres your chance to own a MF doll to blame when your "stuff" gets messed up!} . First MF and Baby Dotee posted now, more later.. I MUST go get the house stuff done before its midday!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/large/2_dotee_baby.jpg
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/11627/large/1_mess_faerie.jpg hold

Will accept all art as trades :) it does not have to be like for like!

The mess faerie is looking like a hot trading item, rest assured I am addicted to making these little gals, so plenty more to come...or pm me and ask me to make you one!!
Just Ducky, I am also happy to share how to make them, she is pretty simple to make.
Am I allowed to post up in here how to do that ?
You can tell this is my first ATART..

Nancy
12-27-2011, 06:37 PM
I just got back from errands and shopping and am going to start some chunkies. If anyone has any request let me know.......

notinkansas
12-27-2011, 06:49 PM
looking through the athon gallery...wow! I better get a move on ...hope to do something after dinner...:yes:

Just Ducky
12-27-2011, 06:55 PM
oh oh CEE... loving the MF... if I can't trade ya ... sure hope you have some simple instructions on making these cuties... (share and tell) ya know...

Just Ducky
12-27-2011, 07:00 PM
3 more from the DUCK... couple collage and one lil' drawn tree...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_5.jpg # 5
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_6.jpg # 6
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_dec_thon_7.jpg # 7

sure hope ya gals check my gallery... I have Christmas leftovers also...

okwiccan
12-27-2011, 07:10 PM
hey gals, great art being done. i know i'm getting a late start, but have posted my 4 new ones to the athon gallery. still can't figure out how to get them here. oh well, at 70 i figure i'm doing good to post them anywhere. lol now i'm off to ask for trades. hugs to all.

jensaz
12-27-2011, 07:23 PM
I'm making chunkies... Any requests??? I'd love to trade :D

Blanche
12-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Lovin the art - Just Ducky's hand drawn swing reminded me to share with y'all a photograph/digital manipulation commision I did for the holidays...

Joss
12-27-2011, 07:48 PM
I have done another 4 cards- but too tired to post them now- so nitey-nite you'all and keep on arting, the production so far is fantabulous... See you in the morn.

okwiccan
12-27-2011, 08:13 PM
have my first trade & have posted my next 4 cards. run over & take a look. thanks.

Nancy
12-27-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Chunky_Flowers.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=272939)TRADED
Fabric chunky page with flowers, buttons,sequins and dangles added.

Nancy
12-27-2011, 09:26 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/large/1_Quilt_Block_Chunky.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/1_Quilt_Block_Chunky.jpg)

Nancy
12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Dang, I forgot my message. The above is a 4x4 chunky page avaliable.

alanabannana
12-27-2011, 09:28 PM
everyone has such lovely cards and other items being posted. Got a few cards done tonight.

Oh Ducky, one is calling you!! I will save it in hopes that you'd like to trade

Tinka
12-27-2011, 09:32 PM
For me it's already Wednesday morning so here are some APC's I made last evening.Prefer to trade with another APC. Please check my missing list here:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=867422&postcount=5

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/343/small/1_Klaver_6.jpg - 6 of Clubs traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/343/small/1_Harten_2_-_melkmeisje.jpg - 2 of Hearts - traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/343/small/1_Queen_Diamonds.jpg - Queen of Diamonds - traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/343/small/1_Queen_Clubs.jpg - Queen of Clubs,- traded

monarch
12-27-2011, 09:33 PM
2 available for trade.......................

first one ATC...............traded
second one 4 x 4

Sharazoid
12-27-2011, 09:52 PM
So much fun stuff here! I will be posting in the am. Got a new laser printer for xmas & still re-hooking the scanner & networking the computers. Off to art! :D

notinkansas
12-27-2011, 09:57 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6786/small/1_love_letters.jpgthis one is for the Nov PAT (not available)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6786/small/1_her_own_woman.jpg available
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6786/small/1_innocence.jpg traded

this is it for me tonight....gotta work this week....hope to be back sometime tomorrow

okwiccan
12-27-2011, 10:01 PM
4 more uploaded. thanks for looking.

HotMamaRama
12-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Argh for some reason my home computer will let me upload to my gallery but NOT to this thread. Keeps shutting my computer down. :(.
I have been making art today honest, just can't post here for whatever reason. Feel free to look in my gallery if your interested. I have one chunky page done, and some ATCs for a swap. I still have about 4 other chunky pages sketched out and mid way colored.

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 10:38 PM
No art yet...:sad: had to go to the er

But look at all this amazing art!!

Suze
12-27-2011, 10:48 PM
Oh, Artgirl, hope your ok, bummer....hate those places!

got one more done today, done with copic markers, inktense pencils, micron markers.

"Dragonfly Tatoo"~~ traded

lilbad
12-27-2011, 10:49 PM
Dang, I am missing out....and missing you all! Have fun.

thatgeekyartgirl
12-27-2011, 10:53 PM
They were actually really nice and was in and out in 2 hours! Also caught up on some sleep so I should be back arting soon. Yay! Cant wait to use my new prisma colored pencils

dsign49
12-27-2011, 11:30 PM
Here are my first ones for tonight:
88994 # 1 88995 # 2 88996 # 3

dsign49
12-27-2011, 11:33 PM
Three more:
88997 # 4 88998 # 5 88999 # 6

sharlene54
12-27-2011, 11:52 PM
Soooo many great cards posted. I went out for a few hours and I missed so much. I have a few more cards, but they will have to wait til morning. See you all then. Good night.

Mouseit
12-28-2011, 12:17 AM
[QUOTE=Cee-Emm;1151520]
this morning I am making Mess Faerie paper dolls..
{ there are some who will have seen my posts about the Mess Faeries who live in my house, and how Mouseit was sent a paper doll MF...

Just have to say My Mouse Mess faerie lives upon the door architrave and watches over the mess SHE creates in here...LOL

And I really love her Cee_Emm....will have to show you where she is perched!

miloccpep
12-28-2011, 12:20 AM
Here is another card...
Card 12: Lady w bird fren - collage w picture pie ladybug & bird