PDA

View Full Version : New Year Chunky-Page-A-Thon (CPAT): January 6-8, 2012!

mrubyjean
01-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the New Year Chunky Page A-Thon (CPAT)

What IS an A-THON?
It’s a marathon where we can create art (chunky book pages this time), done over the same time in each time zone.
This thread is going to be our common discussion and display space.

Start time (in your time zone) 12:00 am (just after Thursday midnight) on Friday January 6, 2012 and end time (in your time zone) 11:59 pm (midnight) Sunday January 8, 2012

WHAT TO MAKE ~
*Chunkies are 4x4 inch pages that you put together very much like an ATC.
They can be drawn, painted, stamped and glued... whatever your heart desires!
*Chunkies can also sport thick embellishments, like jewels, buttons, threads, charms, etc.
*Chunkies can also have danglies of all kinds, especially on the right-hand side of the page.
*Keep the left 1/2" of the chunky page FREE of chunky things so the recipient can bind it.
*Decorate your chunky page backs. They don't need to be fancy but they should not be left undone. You can glue a pretty paper to the back if you are running out of steam.
*Remember to put your username somewhere on the back of your pages.
You can't get an iTrader if your trading partner doesn't know who you are.

HOW IT WORKS ~
Start creating art when it's time to start, then upload your lovely creations to your gallery and post to the thread.
Trading and chatting are going on all the time.

HOW TO ASK FOR A TRADE ~
When you find a piece of art you would like to trade, please SEND A PERSONAL MESSAGE (pm) to that person asking for a trade. Please DO NOT post requests for trades to the thread. It can get way too confusing.

Note: If you do make a trade, please be sure to send to your trade partner within two weeks. If you’re running late, communicate!

WANT TO COMPLIMENT AN ARTIST ~
And you will… remember you can click the You Rock button and leave it there.

HOW TO POST YOUR ART TO THE THREAD ~

From your atcsforall.com gallery:
It’s easiest to have two windows open.
1) Go to your gallery & right click on the picture you wish to post - this brings up a menu that includes “Copy Image Location”.
2) Click on the “Copy Image Location”
3) Go to your post and hit the "insert image" button (looks like a postcard)
4) Paste the address (right click, click paste or Ctrl V) into the window that pops up and hit OK - that puts the code into your post for your picture to show up; (you paste the address from the properties box over the http thingy that shows when you open the "insert image" box)
5) and then you're done.

Remember that images from the gallery can be small, medium or large.
Find the word or letters ~s m l ~ in the address and change it to size you want.

From your computer:
1. Click POST REPLY at the bottom of the messages screen. Above the message box, click the paperclip next to the smiley face. Then upload as usual. This will upload your picture as a thumbnail.
2. If you go into the Quick Reply box at the bottom of the messages screen, click GO ADVANCED and you will get the paperclip above the message box.

From a flickr or photobucket account:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2115

NEW TO A-THONS?
If you have any questions at all, please post your questions to the thread. We have a lot of experienced art-a-thoners who are more than willing to help those of you new to this craziness.

*Chunky Resources ~

Chunky Book Pages: The Know-It-All Guide by Original Youth
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1294

*Favorite Themes ~

Nancy ~ monochromatic, Zetti and orange pages
paintmanycolors ~ Valentines (maybe a pink, red, lavender, all valentine colors!)

General Popular Themes ~

**"Get your Chunk On." which would be lots of danglies etc.
**"Good hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate for cold days"
**"Don't forget to feed the birdies"
**"Use something left over from the Holidays"

mrubyjean
01-04-2012, 02:24 PM
OK...let's celebrate the New Year by making Chunky Pages!
Anyone is welcome to participate...info in the first post.
Please let me know if there are any questions.

And I would be glad to keep a *Favorite Themes* list in the first post, like I did for the November CPAT.
Just list theme you are collecting...and I will put them in the first post for easy access!

CynthiaSillitoe
01-04-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm looking forward to this. I have a few backgrounds made and hope to make a few more ahead of time. I collect everything at this point. :)

KESagers
01-04-2012, 03:05 PM
While I was making backgrounds for the ATART I made some for this but I need to dig out my craft room - can't create without making a mess!

marilou
01-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Never did a chunky book page, would like to try, but I am only there for sunday and did not prepare anything:cry: Grandchildren are dropped at our place, no school and...rubiola! Not one second free....I will check in whenever I can, admiring!

Rogue Gal
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Woot! I've been prepping backgrounds like crazy - let's hope my muse lets me play!

Cathy1
01-04-2012, 03:28 PM
Wow, another athon, I love them- they feed my addiction, Hope I get some time to play

bluelotusflower
01-04-2012, 04:52 PM
Uh-oh! I could be in trouble again! :eek:

KESagers
01-04-2012, 04:55 PM
You are so right! It's impossible to resist!

Rogue Gal
01-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Hee hee, Barb in trouble is one of my favorite things! Come play with us...you know you want to! :yes:

HHC
01-04-2012, 07:54 PM
I have a busy weekend, but hope to play a bit. :)

Just Ducky
01-05-2012, 12:53 AM
chunks.. just like a ATC but bigger.. right now they looking a WHOLE lot bigger:laugh:
ya know I just gotta play... I pooped from last week... but it is a new YeaR.. and it's Myrubyjean... and look at all the smiling faces I see...
RougeGal... ya prepping like crazy.. and I ain't even got blanks cut out yet, let along doing backgrounds.. oh boy !!!

sniisk
01-05-2012, 02:38 AM
I'll play as much as I can. Maybe 5 new pages coming. I'll be working most of the weekend.

Cee-Emm
01-05-2012, 03:17 AM
have also been prepping a few backgrounds, excited to be able to play!

Cathy1
01-05-2012, 03:45 AM
I've been cutting out card and doing backgrounds and I have even done a couple of backs as I think they are just as important as the fronts. The pressure is on - only 3 hours and 15minutes until Chunky time LOL :D

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 03:46 AM
I might just give it a shot... not fond of chunky but have some nice pics too big for ATCs!

Joss
01-05-2012, 07:46 AM
I don't think I will be playing in the athon, all 'arted' out still from last weekend, but I am starting a 'backgrounds' swap, as we all used so many card for the post Xmas atart, so join in if you wanna. Hugs to you all, you are in great hands with MRJ at the helm!

dsign49
01-05-2012, 09:53 AM
I will sure try to play.....weekends go so fast.... when you are creating art and having fun.

Suze
01-05-2012, 11:22 AM
wooo hooo! oh ya, I'm ready for chunky a thon! My adult daughters here are so supportive of my 'ADDICTION' , that my youngest shopped for epherma (sp), you know stuff to make chunky's , "Chunky" and brought it all over yesterday.
(bless their little grown up hearts, they just don't know what to think of Mom,their just happy I'm happy :yes: )
Jean, I'm sending angels your way, feel better soon .
Cathy, awesome idea to do backs now.
Ducks, hooray! maybe we'll get a trade in this time! (and some good traders in here already)
off to cut some more 4"X4" !

mrubyjean
01-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Nice to see everyone chatting about chunkies and excited to start!

Cathy, you are lucky to get to start so soon!

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 01:14 PM
Here you are: my first chunky, both front and back.

Large flower collage with three Ed Emberley's cut & paste ladybirds.
Back page has a space where I can write my name.

mrubyjean
01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Wonderful, miloccpep!

And the New Year Chunky-A-Thon begins!!:jiggy:
I'll be at work today admiring all the wonderful artwork!

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 02:07 PM
chunky 2 front and back.

Collage flower and butterflies, stamped web, ed emberley's spider & caterpillar.
The back has a face with plenty of space to write name.

That's it for now. It's 2.09am here in Singapore. Good night/morning.

KESagers
01-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Miloccpep - wonderful chunkies to get us started!

Jean
01-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I was looking forward to the chunky-a-thon even more than at ATART, but unless I get really well really fast, I don't think I'll be able to play, but I'll sure be checking out the eyecandy...

Nancy
01-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Can hardly wait to start.....I have 14 chunky books finished or in progress so know I will find lots in this AThon that I want........I especially need monochromatic, Zetti and orange pages...Am busy today doing backgrounds!!

Cathy1
01-05-2012, 04:04 PM
Back is decorated as well

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_PINK_MARIE.jpg Pink Marie ATRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_BLUE_MARIE.jpg Blue Marie TRADED

Cathy1
01-05-2012, 04:07 PM
I have this left from the ATART -

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_ATART_DEC_2011_Chunky_teddies.jpg

mrubyjean
01-05-2012, 04:45 PM
Wonderful pages, Cathy!

mrubyjean
01-05-2012, 04:47 PM
Had some suggestions for some general popular themes for pages ~

* Valentines (maybe a pink, red, lavender, all valentine colors?)
* "Get your Chunk On." which would be lots of danglies etc.
* "Good hot coffee, tea, or hot chocolate for cold days"
* "Don't forget to feed the birdies"
* "Use something left over from the Holidays"

I listed them in the first post, along with participant's favorite themes!

Cee-Emm
01-05-2012, 04:47 PM
wonderful start girls, I still have most of the Queenly Chunkies left over from ATART, so feel free to raid my gallery!
have got a start on a series of chunkies that are much inspired by a wonderful book I got for Christmas called Paper Couture.. owwiiiee that book is so cool!

craftyvox
01-05-2012, 06:05 PM
I hope to play but not sure whether circumstances will permit.. will see. I have plenty of blanks ready to go!

craftyvox
01-05-2012, 06:07 PM
And ohhh somehow I thought we'd start this Saturday.. so I was quite surprised to see the first Chunkies come in from "down under" already. But it's a Friday start! :D

Cathy1
01-05-2012, 07:16 PM
We have the advantage at the beginning of the swap Craftvox but the other side of the world has the last word LOL. Have been crafting this morning - I am off work until the end of next week so the athons have been a welcome addition to my holidays. I'll post what I have been making after i've had some lunch.:D

Janjo33
01-05-2012, 07:46 PM
I'm going to start some backs this evening and dream about themes while I'm sleeping. Hope to get a few chunkies done after work :( tomorrow!

mrubyjean
01-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Happy dreaming, Janjo!

jensaz
01-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Yay, can't wait!!!

Fantasia
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Oooh, so glad I decided to check out the site today. I'm not working tomorrow, so maybe I can play. I need to add some pages to my books! I'll be checking in to see what everyone is doing!!

miloccpep
01-05-2012, 10:11 PM
chunky 3 TRADED
collage with stamped copper spider swinging from the witch's leg.
Back same as chunky 1

Just Ducky
01-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Hello Rita... so glad you gals on the 'other' side gets to start before us USA and other places do...
gives me some push to get started...

looking good Cathy1 and I see our Cathy2 is hot on your heels... come on I need more show and tell... right now I don't even have a blank anything ready.. just sweep off my creative ? area from the weeklong marathon... so got to retrain my brain waves to 4x4

oh and big hug and hello to Janjo33... sure hope you show us your great Birds and worm.. I love your wormie cards...

dsign49
01-05-2012, 11:17 PM

I agree with KESagers

dsign49
01-05-2012, 11:20 PM

I have this left from the ATART -

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_ATART_DEC_2011_Chunky_teddies.jpg

I love this one. The design in the right corner reminds me of a blue hankie like men use on the farm:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Cathy1
01-05-2012, 11:21 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_ITS_TIME.jpg ITS TIME - TRADED
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_CIRCUS_TIME.jpg CIRCUS TIME - traded
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_GRETA_GARBO.jpg GRETA GARBO -traded

dsign49
01-05-2012, 11:23 PM
I won't get to play until tomorrow night if I not to tired when I get home.

HotMamaRama
01-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Oh Lurky Lurky - I would love to create some chunky pages with all of you. We'll see if I can't get the creative juices started again tomorrow.

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 12:55 AM
chunky 4: Goodbye 2011! TRADED
Collage on 'ang-pow' background. Ang-pow is the red packet used to put money in. Red is the auspicious color for any festive occasions esp. for the Chinese. Come Jan 24th, the Dragon will be ushered in and out goes the Rabbit!
Back of card unknown for now...

Suze
01-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi! boy, Chunky's are off to a good start! How fun.
I spent most of the day getting a painting done for my grandson, Ian. He will be six soon and lives in Germany....so I Knew I had to finish his painting.(BC..before chunkys ; )
Well, wouldn't you know he asked me to do a painting of IRONMAN! Ironman is a cartoon super hero, bigger than life, and put together with bolts and screws and well, Iron.
ok, I don't do super hero's, never have. I was so afraid Ironman would have fairies and flowers and little wings etc...:laugh:
Its a 9X12 and done in mixed medium, I made him protecting Ian....got my little whimsy in with Ian holding on to Ironman :yes: and Ironman protecting him.
whew! that was hard! ................but now I can DO Fairies ,Flowers,Hearts,little Winged people, oh yay!
Heres Ian's IRONMAN..

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 01:41 AM
Ian will be might pleased with that! You are such a sweet Grandma!

big toe studio
01-06-2012, 01:51 AM
my 1st athon
got some bkgnds going and a couple of ideas percolating .

angels (especially beautiful, elegant, or rennaissance)
steampunk (new to me -just getting started)
fabric is fun,too

Just Ducky
01-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Ducks got Rita's bunny... oh I so glad...
and Suzy.... ya did good with Ironman for Ian.. he's gonna be jumping...

oh and lookie we got new Thoner... you are going to be hooked on chunkys Big toe...
and don't be afraid to post any questions you might have... everyone here is always ready to help...
right now I gonna get to bed and see if I can DREAM up some chunky ideas...

HotMamaRama
01-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Yay!!! Big Toe is joining the party!! These can be so much fun. Fast and furious trading sometimes - but still fun! :)

sniisk
01-06-2012, 02:45 AM
Yey, it's started! I hope to do something today...

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 04:57 AM
chunky 5: Dragon waiting in the aisle...for January 24th! TRADED
The pink background wraps around to the back of the card. It has a shiny texture. Dragon is collage onto it and its tail wraps round to the back and back to the front again.
Such a lovely card, if I may say so myself! LOL!:D:yes::laugh::biglaugh:

Cee-Emm
01-06-2012, 05:03 AM
It is very lovely!

big toe studio
01-06-2012, 05:28 AM
love your dragon, Milo
manycolor:Ironman is very cool

I have 1 half done and am falling asleep. ta ta till morning

big toe studio
01-06-2012, 08:18 AM
it kept calling to me,so I got back up and finished it. Would this be considered steampunk?

"The latest in face lift and tummy tuck procedures"

HotMamaRama
01-06-2012, 09:07 AM
That's such a great title for that page BigToeStudio! Cracked me up!

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 10:30 AM
chunky 6: Cut & Paste Birds on collage Tree. The Mynah is on the ground looking for worms?

Cee-Emm
01-06-2012, 11:01 AM
well, here we have 1.30 am Saturday morning, worked at these pages most of the day.
I rec. a great inspirational book at Christmas and here are 8 girls in their pretty dresses!
1. Adele- TRADED
2.Annabel-available
3.Deidre-available
4.Juliette-available
All pages have lace stitched onto 3 edges, and are made with mainly tissue paper backgrounds; the girls are painted newsprint and scrapbook paper for the clothes, ribbon at waist and a bow!

Suze
01-06-2012, 11:03 AM
good morning thoners! Ironman's flying on his way to Germany and I get to do CHUNKY'S!hooray!
really like the work posted so far........!:yes:

want to start a Valentine bookor Lovey book with pinks and reds and purples other than that, I'm up for anything :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Cee-Emm
01-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Next 4 are
5.Leila-TRADED
6.Marina-available
7.Penny-available
8.Sophie-TRADED

I am off to my bed!:yes:
More chunkies in my gallery :D

craftyvox
01-06-2012, 11:04 AM
Cee-Emm, these chunkies of lil girls in their pretty dresses are so lovely!

Right now it doesn't look very positive that I'll get to play this weekend :( But luckily I can still browse the thread and see what all lovelies you all make.

monarch
01-06-2012, 11:21 AM
I have one available.......................

The Houses On Birch Road................

sniisk
01-06-2012, 11:36 AM
I have made one page.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C18.jpg CPAT #1 TRADED

Nancy
01-06-2012, 12:23 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Turquoise_angel.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=275596) Angel is my first for the day............

Nancy
01-06-2012, 12:25 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Valentine_Chunky_1.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=275595) and my second Valentine lady.....

sniisk
01-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Nancy, are both your pages traded?

mrubyjean
01-06-2012, 12:43 PM
Good morning and ...WOW!
Wonderful pages while I was sleeping ~

Awesome dragon, miloccpep!
Fun "tummy tuck" steampunkish chunky, big toe!
Lovely ladies, Cee-emm...and delightful houses, monarch!
Sniisk and Nancy...more lovely ladies!

I'll be drooling over the beautiful pages today, as I have another day of work before I am free to create!

KathyD
01-06-2012, 01:43 PM
I love angel Nancy

KathyD
01-06-2012, 02:46 PM
I made two today. I recently found my stamp collection from when I was 10 or 12. I showed the backs because the stamps are pretty neat.

CynthiaSillitoe
01-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Stamp collections are great to turn into art. :) Ok, I'm off to see what I can get made.

Cathy1
01-06-2012, 03:24 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_GARDEN__1.jpg #1 traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_GARDEN__2.jpg #2 AVAILABLE

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_GARDEN__3.jpg #3 traded

nanner
01-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Good morning, afternoon, night lovely arteests! I am working on a few pieces, and hope to get some art posted before work this afternoon.

Kathy, parting (and arting) with your stamp collection...lucky us!

KESagers
01-06-2012, 03:50 PM
I got this calendar for Christmas and couldn't resist turning the first few pages into chunkies.

This image shows 2 seperate chunkies available for trade.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Cheezburger.jpg
Cheezburger

left one - traded

HotMamaRama
01-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Nanners!!!!!!! so great to see you here! Hope you come out to play in the chunky's with us!

Cathy1
01-06-2012, 04:34 PM
Kristin - I love them - made me laugh

CynthiaSillitoe
01-06-2012, 04:47 PM
Ok, I'm all over the map on this. From the sublime to the ridiculous, you choose which is which. (My only explanation to the fish is a strange juxtaposition of stuff on my desk.) I didn't scan backs. They're covered either partially or completely in matching paper and signed.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_gorillaflowers.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_realdeal.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_cherishsilence.jpg

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/7318/small/1_curiousfish.jpg

KESagers
01-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Thank you Cathy!

Cynthia - Love the fish! Can't stop laughing!:laugh: It's so great when serendipity strikes.

KESagers
01-06-2012, 04:57 PM
More cheezburger calendar chunkies:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Dis-good.jpg
Dis good

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Kitteh-massage.jpg
Kitteh massage

KathyD
01-06-2012, 05:50 PM
Told my kids I had to clean the guinea pig cage and ended up making this. I didn't mean to lie to the boys; I just got distracted. It has postage stamps on it, of course!

Rogue Gal
01-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Wonderful art, everyone!

I know that Christmas has come and gone, but I couldn't resist making a few chunkies with these great napkins that I found at an after-Christmas sale. Anything that looks yellow or brown is actually gold (darn scanner), and fibers can be added on request.

90342 - 2012 Christmas Bird #1 (actually made during last weekend's ATART)

90343 - 2012 Christmas Bird #2

90344 - 2012 Christmas Bird #3

KESagers
01-06-2012, 06:10 PM
Rogue Gal - I'm still in a Christmas mood also. I think I have some reindeer chunkies in the works. Yours are lovely!

More calendar chunkies:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Falling-Skies.jpg
Falling Skies

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Let-Meh-Noe.jpg
Let Me Noe

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Play-Ball.jpg
Play Ball

big toe studio
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM
rogue--love the birds
Kes: your cats are a hoot or I should say a "meow"
especially love the kitten massage

nanner
01-06-2012, 06:43 PM
KES: Kitty crack-ups! :biglaugh: Digging the Christmas birdies, Rogue. I am on a fish bender right now, but I prolly have a few Christmas leftovers in me, too!

A couple fishies and then I gotta scoot to work. But will be back for more. (Keeping with my new year's resolution of A-THON-ing this year!) Woot!

a-LURE-ing ----------------------------------- Big Bite

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1144/medium/1_fish_lure.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1144/medium/1_fish_bite.jpg

Nancy
01-06-2012, 06:52 PM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1854/small/1_Cutie_Little_Quickie.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=275697) I am back...hope to get to my messages soon. The white at the bottom is not part of the page. The lace trim hangs below the page.

KESagers
01-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Nanner - those fish are amazing!

Nancy - the lace trim is just perfect for that image - so sweet!

adifferentstory
01-06-2012, 07:02 PM
Loving what i'm seeing so far. I've create 5 but i'm too tired now and going to bed. Will take pics in the morning and post what i've done.

jensaz
01-06-2012, 07:09 PM
3 from me

90346 - One of a kind - AVAILABLE

90347 - Bird and bee - AVAILABLE

90348 - Party Girl - TRADED

Rogue Gal
01-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Kristin, I'm loving your kittehs - "The sky is falling..." LOL!

Nanner, I love those fishies, especially the one about to chomp down on that worm!

These two pictures are of the same page, but one is scanned before the dimensional flower was added so you can see it less blurry. The flower sequins came out really pale in the scan - they are actually a bright pink.

90349 - 2012 CPAT #1 (Before)

90350 - 2012 CPAT #1 (After)

Suze
01-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Its raining Chunky's!! love it.

managed to collage two so far. Ah, but the night is young. (Oh wait a second, the night is, but I'm not....darn. :goofy: I can add danglies apon request....ooooo, I have good danglies too!

He Loves Me
He Loves Me Not

KESagers
01-06-2012, 08:28 PM
Wonderful chunkies everyone! Jensaz I just PM'd you. :)

Here are my reindeer chunkies for the marathon. Please note that the ANTLERS EXTEND BEYOND 4 inches.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_The-Stocking-Stuffer.jpg
The Stocking Stuffer

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Christmas-Kitsch.jpg
Christmas Kitsch

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Hot-Lips.jpg
Hot Lips

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Aviary.jpg
Aviary

okwiccan
01-06-2012, 09:09 PM
great & lively art being posted. i am not making any more chunky pages til the 5 i have posted in this gallery are traded. so run back into the a-thon gallery & take a gander please. someone might see something they like. drop me a line if you do. thanks

HotMamaRama
01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Oaky so I've been on a roll, got three completed and two almost done. Woot Woot! Will post pics in a bit.

HotMamaRama
01-06-2012, 09:38 PM
Here are the three I've finished so far.
Lonely Love Bird = For ARTzona
Winter Bird = Available for trade now
Me and My BFF = For ARTzona.

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 09:47 PM
chunky 7: Opera.
Masks/Faces collage with 2 layers punch flower. Scan doesn't show the pink. Background from bank flyer.The distance from the top mask is slightly less than 1/2".
Guessed I am in the CNY (chinese new year) mood already.

mrubyjean
01-06-2012, 10:02 PM
Wonderful pages, everyone!!

I'm finally home from work...and hoping to get some energy to start art-ing!

monarch
01-06-2012, 10:29 PM
I have three available for trade................

House On Cedar Street..............available
Houses on Birch Road.................traded to rogue gal
Our Circus Is Here Again..............on hold

Rogue Gal
01-06-2012, 10:48 PM
Oh my goodness, look at all the pretties! I love what you all are creating!

90367 - 2012 CPAT #2

Just Ducky
01-06-2012, 11:16 PM
will you look at all the CHunks you all done already.... just don't quite in the right frame of mind yet... ( am I ever ?) but did get these couple done for friday..
oh me gads... Nutternanner is in the chunk house ....:yes::goofy: knew as soon as I saw them FISH, it had to be nutter...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_I_heart_for_you.jpg....... Love and Hugs...

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/631/small/1_Strips_2.jpg....... Stripes.... TRADED, thank you

I do have a couple more of these 2 images, so I can do a couple more, if these trade. the collage might be a bit different...

Nancy
01-06-2012, 11:18 PM
I am going to have to back out of my trades....I was just notified a few hours ago that my 52 year old son was found dead in his bed...Please keep me in your prayers for the next few days...............Nancy

KESagers
01-06-2012, 11:28 PM
Nancy - I am just so sorry. Words really aren't enough. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Just Ducky
01-06-2012, 11:33 PM
please know Nancy we all hold you in our hearts and prayers...

Rogue Gal
01-06-2012, 11:34 PM
Oh Nancy, what horrible news...I am so, so sorry! Keeping you in my thoughts.

theweavershand
01-06-2012, 11:40 PM
im so very sorry, Nancy! you will be in my prayers! Blessings and hugs to you!

miloccpep
01-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Ooh Nancy, I am so, so sorry to hear the sad news. May the Blessings Be.

Cathy1
01-07-2012, 12:07 AM
Nancy, our prayers and thoughts are with you

KathyD
01-07-2012, 12:18 AM
Praying for you and your family tonight, Nancy.

mrubyjean
01-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Oh, Nancy, what awful news...I'm so very sorry, too!

Janjo33
01-07-2012, 12:26 AM
Sooo sorry Nancy!

I'm very slow at making art. I just have one chunky done so far.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Kokeshi_2012.jpg Kokeshi

Just Ducky
01-07-2012, 12:33 AM
oh Janet, so glad to see ya gal... and lovely chunky, that background looks like real tree bark... neat

Cee-Emm
01-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Sad news Nancy.

I have managed a few more chunkies today, went with a touch of black and white images to create the girls on painted newspaper.They have a narrow pink ribbon edging, which looked off in the scan, so I have cropped them slightly.
1.as the crow flies TRADED
2.flitting through the paper
3.hat for chicago
4.toodles

Suze
01-07-2012, 01:05 AM
dear Nancy, my heart is so sad for you. Please know that I'm praying for you. I'm so sorry for your loss.

jensaz
01-07-2012, 01:26 AM
Nancy my heart hurts for you. What a horrible thing to happen. You are in our prayers, please take care of yourself.

big toe studio
01-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Nancy, no words can say how sad we are for you. know that you are in our thoughts and prayers

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 02:24 AM
So sorry to hear your news Nancy. My thoughts are with you.

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Everyone has been busy while i've been sleeping. Wonderful art. Hope to trade with some of you later.

Just got up so going to have a cup of tea and then take pics of the ones i've done.

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 02:59 AM
The Thinker - Available
Don't Tell - Available
Cold Summer Day - Traded with sniisk
English Country Garden - Traded with sniisk
Listen - Traded with Cathy1

big toe studio
01-07-2012, 03:06 AM
different and cee emm--very cool cards all around

well, my printer/scanner just bit the dust.

I will do a few more cards and go to the digital camera-hopefully i can upload them that way. probably in the am. night all

sniisk
01-07-2012, 03:33 AM
I am going to have to back out of my trades....I was just notified a few hours ago that my 52 year old son was found dead in his bed...Please keep me in your prayers for the next few days...............Nancy

Dear Nancy, take care of yourself. We all are thinking of you.

sniisk
01-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Two more pages.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C33.jpg CPAT #2 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C5.jpg CPAT #3 TRADED

sniisk
01-07-2012, 03:43 AM
I think I will have today more time than I expected because I worked so late yesterday :).

nanner
01-07-2012, 03:59 AM

So very sorry! You and your family have been moved to the top of my prayer list! :sad:

D-dazzled71
01-07-2012, 04:22 AM

I just came on to admire the wonderful art being created here to find the sad news of your son's passing Nancy.....please know you are are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Cathy1
01-07-2012, 05:59 AM
Here is my last one tonight,
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/6898/medium/1_CHUNKY_A_THON_JAN_2012_CIRCUS.jpg Circus - on hold

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 06:15 AM
That's a lovely one Cathy.

Travel #1 - Traded with Cee-Emm

sniisk
01-07-2012, 06:30 AM
One more.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C21.jpg CPAT #4

Now I need to work a bit...

HHC
01-07-2012, 11:09 AM
You all have been creating up a storm! Fabulous chunkies!

I still haven't finished one, but do have some laid out. Hopefully I'll be back with them later today. Anyone up for circus animals?

HotMamaRama
01-07-2012, 11:29 AM
Me loves the circus!!!!

sniisk
01-07-2012, 11:29 AM
It's been so quiet here when I've been working. But I managed to work five hours wothout visiting the site!

HotMamaRama
01-07-2012, 11:30 AM
I've been pondering the idea of hosting a circus themed Chunky swap soon..... It just so happens, that I've noticed sevral circus related chunky pages being posted too.... :)

Anyone here interested in a Circus Chunky Swap?????

monarch
01-07-2012, 11:47 AM
nancy....I feel soooo bad for you!! They found my 33 year old son dead in bed 3 months ago......................I sent you a message........Take care and be kind to yourself through this life time journey you will be going through...................

CynthiaSillitoe
01-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Just checking what everyone's working on. I'm sick and probably won't get anything done today. Maybe tomorrow.

HotMamaRama
01-07-2012, 01:52 PM
"Mixed Breed" = TRADED
"A little bird told me" = available
The other one I am holding onto for trading at ARTzona.

KathyD
01-07-2012, 02:11 PM
Oooh, I love the fairy woman. Great job!

sniisk
01-07-2012, 02:13 PM
Two new pages.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/2_C25.jpg CPAT #5 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C24.jpg CPAT #6

KESagers
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Wonderful chunkies! It's 60 degrees here!!!!!!:err: Somebody switched seasons on us. I have to take advantage of this and get the Christmas lights off the fence. After I get my chores done I can play again. :)

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Here's 2 more:

Journey #1 - Mixed media - Available
Journey #2 - Mixed media - Available

Cee-Emm
01-07-2012, 03:09 PM
I've been pondering the idea of hosting a circus themed Chunky swap soon..... It just so happens, that I've noticed sevral circus related chunky pages being posted too.... :)

Oh yeah! sign me up already!

sniisk
01-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Wonderful chunkies! It's 60 degrees here!!!!!!:err:

And it's about 15F here. We had a rainy and "warm" storm here on Christmas but now it's beautiful white season. We finally got the winter.

adifferentstory
01-07-2012, 03:12 PM
It's cold and wet and a typical British winter LOL

monarch
01-07-2012, 03:28 PM
one available...
freaky circus on hold.................

Cathy1
01-07-2012, 03:33 PM

I;d be up for that - count me in

sharlene54
01-07-2012, 04:04 PM
It's unusually warm-near 60. Taking my walk today was great. I'm enjoying the warm winter weather. I'm not a cold weather girl.

KESagers
01-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Isn't this something Sharlene?! The joggers are out in shorts and t-shirts.

Four chunkies - each one is a little different. My original photo, digitally altered and then glammed up with some bling. Please let me know which one you want by number when trading. :)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/large/1_Blue-Tree-chunkies.jpg
Blue Tree chunkies

#2 is traded

sniisk
01-07-2012, 04:44 PM
I'd better go to sleep soon. It's a new working day tomorrow but I'll make some pages too :).

KESagers
01-07-2012, 05:02 PM
Night Sniisk - sleep well!

crafty
01-07-2012, 05:19 PM
finally uploading mine now to the gallery...scanner has been down and out and is still playing up :(

grrrdjules
01-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Cathy, I hosted a circus chunky swap a few years ago - it was great fun and I'd say we're more than due for a new one so we can add to our books! Let me know if you start it so I can play.

HotMamaRama
01-07-2012, 06:10 PM
Well I've just written up the Circus swap :goofy: - but I'm debating on whether or not to post it now or wait until after ARTzona. Probably wouldn't take much to convince me to start it now though. tee hee hee - I do love the circus and it is a chunky-athon weekend.... ;)

Janjo33
01-07-2012, 06:20 PM
The legs and wing are holographic sparkly paper - more silver in person than it looks here.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Party_Bird.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=275904) Party Bird - Traded

(Just Ducky: there are worms on the small glass tags)

KESagers
01-07-2012, 06:22 PM
Here are a couple more from me:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Hot-Chocolate.jpg
Hot Chocolate - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Triple-Trouble.jpg
Triple Trouble - traded

monarch
01-07-2012, 06:26 PM
one more for trade..............

Forever..................

alanabannana
01-07-2012, 07:26 PM
stopped in to take a peek everyone. Love all the work being posted. No time for me this weekend to participate:sad:

Rogue Gal
01-07-2012, 08:12 PM
Monarch, I'm so sorry for your recent loss as well *Hugs* I have three friends who've lost their (teenage) children, and it is so very heartbreaking and unfair.

On a lighter note, I'm working on several new chunkies - birds today. Will post when they are ready :)

big toe studio
01-07-2012, 08:45 PM
finally got some done.

Time's sure fun when you're having flies

Fly me to the moon---could use some suggestions for embellishments-it looks kind of bare to me

expresso cafe

sorry these are such blurry pics--scanner died, these are from my digital thru my iphoto, then uploaded

big toe studio
01-07-2012, 08:52 PM
moon fairy

nanner
01-07-2012, 08:58 PM
You loves have been busy bees! Yay! I was hoping to see some peeps in here ready for a Saturday art night!

Arteests: Lovely work! I have few more coming as well.

Monarch...I adore you. You know why!

Cee-Emm
01-07-2012, 08:58 PM
love that moon fairy, bts!

nanner
01-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Three more from nannerland. May be my last, as I need to switch gears to art hearts here.

(1) Toothy--------------------------------------------- (2) The Elusive Crunkfish

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1144/medium/1_toothy.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1144/medium/1_crunkfish.jpg

nanner
01-07-2012, 10:24 PM
This one is Aquamagic!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1144/medium/1_aquamagic.jpg

KESagers
01-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Back from food shopping - we hadn't gone since BEFORE the holidays and we were out of EVERYTHING. It's all good now.

Just got caught up on my messages and my gallery is up to date.

Enjoying the art posted while I was gone!

Cee-Emm
01-07-2012, 11:19 PM
loving nanners fish!

KESagers
01-07-2012, 11:23 PM
My original inked backgrounds turned into a kaleidoscope, embellished with one of my spirellis.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Purple-Spirelli-Kaleidoscope.jpg
Purple Spirelli Kaleidoscope

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Blue-Spirelli-Green-Kaleidoscope.jpg
Blue Spirelli Green Kaleidoscope

Just Ducky
01-07-2012, 11:31 PM
well nuts.... guess I just not into the Chunky frame of mind.. and I sure am missing out ..
I made 2 on Friday... they are traded ....BUT... I do have an extra image of the bear/mouse and the puppy if anyone is a-wanting one...
maybe tomorrow I get get my chunk juices moving...

jensaz
01-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Bringing my 2 AVAILABLE ones up.

90480 - One of a kind - AVAILABLE

90481 - Bird and bee - TRADED

dsign49
01-07-2012, 11:52 PM
Well I finally got some done. I haven't attached the dangles yet, they will have some before I send then out.
90482 # 1TRADED 90483 # 2 90484 # 3 90485 # 4 90486 # 5

HotMamaRama
01-07-2012, 11:55 PM
Well I talked myself into it. Went ahead and submitted the circus chunky swap and wouldn't you know it, the mods already have it up and running!!! :) Here's the link if anyone is interested. http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22094

Rogue Gal
01-07-2012, 11:57 PM
As promised...birds! And a couple of women too.

90487 - 2012 CPAT #3

90488 - 2012 CPAT #4

90489 - 2012 CPAT #5

90490 - 2012 CPAT #6

90491 - 2012 CPAT #7

Cee-Emm
01-08-2012, 12:10 AM
just bumping up my gallery of available queenly chunkies from ATART.
the two on the bottom row are on fabric backgrounds.
Q2
Q3 TRADED
Q4
Q7
Q8 TRADED

Cathy1
01-08-2012, 12:30 AM
I have two chunkies available in my gallery but I think I am chunkied out :D If anyone would like to trade please PM me. It is 5.30pm on Sunday night here so it is nearly time for me to say goodbye. It has been lots of fun.

Oh - did I say I was chunkied out - maybe I just have enough strength to go and sign up for the Circus chunkie swap :yes::yes::yes:

miloccpep
01-08-2012, 12:45 AM
chunky 8: Opera II. on hold
Collages of Mask, Rabbit, Dragon head, Dragon body,and drama Mama, all on operatic background. After all the hours of hard work, realised width is not quite 4"! :shocked::arghh: Just 1 mark off. Will back w 4"x4" to make up the difference.
okay, here is the story... usually there is an opera to usher in the new year. This year being the Dragon year. I had the symbolic fierce looking mask to scare the rabbit. Poor thing looked scared alright! As you can see, it is headed South w/ ears thrown back!

KESagers
01-08-2012, 01:01 AM
The background story to your chunky is so fabulous Miloccpep!

I think I've gotten myself organized for tomorrow. It's the one day this weekend we get to sleep in so I wont be online very early but I'll see y'all in the afternoon.:sleep:

jensaz
01-08-2012, 01:09 AM
Only one today... Will add matching fibers if anyone wants to trade

90503 - Fashionable - TRADED

mrubyjean
01-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Wonderful work today, everyone!

Life got in the way of chunky pages for me today...we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Cee-Emm
01-08-2012, 03:44 AM
My turn to fade off into the blue.. 6pm here Sunday and although I have not made too many chunkies, I have made lovely trades!.
Still more available:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1157644&postcount=59

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1157647&postcount=61

and in case this reply goes to the next page..

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1158858&postcount=169

Many thanks to Mrubyjean for hosting up for us chunkie addicts, and to everyone for their great eye-candy ..look forward to seeing more from your next days work!

sniisk
01-08-2012, 03:54 AM
My last cards I made yerterday.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C26.jpg CPAT #7 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C27.jpg CPAT #8

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C2.jpg CPAT #9

adifferentstory
01-08-2012, 04:23 AM
Some wonderful art has been created while i've been sleeping. I've sent you a pm Sanna.

I'm working on some fairy CB pages this morning.

I've still got a few left in my gallery so if anyone wants to trade just send me a pm.

Mouseit
01-08-2012, 06:27 AM
I AM WATCHING YOU KESAGER!!!! I SEE THOSE MICE CHUNKIES!!! Heehee Nice chunkies by the way......

Donnacr
01-08-2012, 07:06 AM
Would you believe that I was so busy ogling all the eye candy that I forgot to make a comment? I LOST THE THREAD! :shocked::yes::embarrassed:
Now that I have found you again here is what I have been making:
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0014.jpg#1 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0015.jpg#2 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0016.jpg#3 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0017.jpg#4 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/3_scan0018.jpg#5 (has no dangles)

I have a few more to load before bedtime and the NYCPAT finishes in Australia:sad:

adifferentstory
01-08-2012, 07:30 AM
3 Fairy chunky pages to trade:

Fairy Wishes # 1 - Mixed media - Traded with miloccpep
Fairy Wishes # 2 - Mixed media - Available
Fairy Wishes # 3 - Mixed media - Traded with miloccpep

All the chunky book pages I have available are in my ATHON gallery.

CynthiaSillitoe
01-08-2012, 08:07 AM
Ugh, I just hate getting sick during an athon. Missed too much fun. :( I probably won't get more made this time, but still have a few. Great work, everyone!

adifferentstory
01-08-2012, 08:20 AM
That's a shame. Hope you feel better soon.

sniisk
01-08-2012, 08:48 AM
OK, I hope I have worked enough today and can do something fun rest of the day. Time for chunkies...

miloccpep
01-08-2012, 09:57 AM
chunky 9: Shall I?
Collage 4 items - rooster, native woman, native market scene, flower border.
This is a scene of a native 'wet' market where fresh fowls and vegetables are sold. Not so native actually, Singapore too has them. One of the criteria when looking for a house to buy.
Native woman is glued only on lower half, view of full native scene behind her head. The 'Shall I' is a question of whether to buy the rooster for food or as a pet used for fighting. Quite common among Malay natives to have fighting cock as they are termed.

Tamrantula
01-08-2012, 10:00 AM
90530 #1 Happiness (Available)

90531 #2 Zentangle flower (Traded)

I got a couple started...still need to add backs and danglies...but, wanted to get them posted before I head off to work. Maybe I will get one more done tonight when I get home....maybe! LOL

The stamps on the zentangle flower one are vintage. Someone sent me a tin full of vintage stamps...some very old...not sure the dates on these two.

adifferentstory
01-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Look forward to seeing your next chiunkies Sanna.

Donnacr
01-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Here are my last few before I turn into a pumpkin (it is well after midnight here but the butterfly dangles on #9 took longer than they were supposed to):
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0019.jpg#6 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/5_scan0020.jpg#7 http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0021.jpg#8 NO dangles http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/4_scan0022.jpg#9

miloccpep
01-08-2012, 10:51 AM
chunky 10: Returning from the sea.
Collage of fishes, scene of fishermen returning with their 'catch'.
Credit: artist Cheng Chong Swee - watercolor 1972 with the same title.

The painting showed native fishermen returning from the sea and getting ready to sell to the fish mongers from the wet market. In Singapore we have the same and there are organised tours bringing locals to the fisheries. I think that's the word. They can also buy fresh catch direct from the fishermen at a much cheaper price!

miloccpep
01-08-2012, 11:29 AM
mrubyjean, thank you for hosting this Chunky athon. Surprisingly for me, many of my cards are traded. As I mentioned before, I am not into Chunky... but I think that's changing after this athon! LOL!
Good night...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz z z z z z!

sniisk
01-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Good night Rita!

sniisk
01-08-2012, 11:51 AM
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C39.jpg CPAT #10 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/1_C17.jpg CPAT #11 TRADED

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/296/medium/2_C23.jpg CPAT #12

adifferentstory
01-08-2012, 11:53 AM
I'm not feeling to good so going to have a lay down. I don't think i'm going to get anymore of my planned chunkies done today.

sniisk
01-08-2012, 11:55 AM
I have to continue working and I think those were my last pages this time.

monarch
01-08-2012, 12:40 PM
2 chunkies available..................

cupcake........................
house......traded

big toe studio
01-08-2012, 01:37 PM
http://bigtoestudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/pooh-piglet-chunky.html

cant upload this one-have to go to my blog ^

mrubyjean
01-08-2012, 02:17 PM
Good night...and good morning! :D
I'm so glad people have found time and inspiration for chunky pages!

dsign49
01-08-2012, 02:27 PM
2 more from me. Will add dangles
90558 # 6 90559 # 7

KESagers
01-08-2012, 03:13 PM
Some Moomin chunkies thanks to Sniisk! (These were hard to scan as the embellishments are so dimensional.)

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Road-Trip.jpg
Road Trip

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Rinos-and-Hippos-Oh-My.jpg
Rinos and Hippos Oh My!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/2_Cat-Nap.jpg
Cat Nap

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Safari-Park.jpg
Safari Park

KESagers
01-08-2012, 03:16 PM
and four more:

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_On-the-Rooftop.jpg
On the Rooftop - traded

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Rainbow-House.jpg
Rainbow House

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Rock-Climbing.jpg
Rock Climbing

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/small/1_Stary-Stary-Night.jpg
Stary Stary Night - traded

sniisk
01-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Kristin, you really like them :). I tried to find some videos in English but I didn't. There are only few in internet even in Finnish.

sniisk
01-08-2012, 03:37 PM
My time to say good night and thanks for hosting Martha.

KESagers
01-08-2012, 03:57 PM
Night Sniisk!

KESagers
01-08-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm really enjoying this calendar! Here are my last 2 calendar chunkies.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_Yank.jpg
Yank!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/768/medium/1_The-Morning-After.jpg
The Morning After

mrubyjean
01-08-2012, 05:44 PM
Night, Sanna...thanks for playing!

sharlene54
01-08-2012, 05:57 PM
I finally got 2 finished-I had a very busy weekend. Bling and fibers will be added later.

Chunky#1-b(traded)
Chunky#2-btraded

KESagers
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Those are so pretty Sharlene!

big toe studio
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
KES, I sure have enjoyed the calendar cats

still a few hours till THE END. think I'll attempt a few more

okwiccan
01-08-2012, 07:06 PM
i have 11 chunkies in my athon gallery for trade. i did get busy finally. am headed for bed. will answer any mail when i get back up. let me know if you want to trade. please go over & take a look. thanks & hugs to all of you.

KESagers
01-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I also have some left in my athon gallery available for trade. It will be a few days before I get the envies sealed - please PM for any last minute trades or to add to a trade. :)

Suze
01-08-2012, 07:49 PM
wow!! lots of good stuff been done since I last checked.:yes:

I've got two to offer, polar opposites of each other, kind of scared even me, kinda ying and yang, sweet and sour, etc....:goofy:
Okwiccan gets first pick.

"Don't" traded
"Heart for You" (I think I might use this for my avatar too) traded

nanner
01-08-2012, 08:59 PM
"Don't" is super powerful, painty-one.

This weekend has gotten away from me. I was hoping to get more artsies made! I'll get to PM's loves. This was soooo much FUN!

jensaz
01-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Here are my last two for the A-thon.

will add fibers if traded

90607 - Intrigue - TRADED
90608 - I got the music in me - AVAILABLE

Suze
01-08-2012, 09:57 PM
I have a few hours left here on E,coast so gonna try to get one more done.
If I don't,............THANK YOU MARTHA !!!!!and Good Night to all you a thoners. good work!

Tamrantula
01-08-2012, 10:01 PM
I have a few hours, plus a bit more, here on the West coast! LOL

Gonna try for one before bedtime, too!

big toe studio
01-08-2012, 11:29 PM
next to last, I think
sorry the focus is off

KESagers
01-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Great chunkies just keep coming! Thank you to Martha for another fun marathon. I was in the mood for chunkies. ;) My goal this week is to work on getting everything sorted and packaged from the two marathons and get things mailed by the weekend. All of my international trades will require customs forms and a trip to the PO but I have the forms in hand to fill out ahead of time. Thank you to everyone for another fun weekend. Your art always inspires me!

Janjo33
01-08-2012, 11:54 PM
WOW - very impressive volume of work! I just can't crank them out like some of you artists.

In addition to the a-thon, I had to create a PIF chunky this weekend - just sharing 'cause it came out pretty cute.

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Gabby_Birds.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=276325) Gabby Birds - TRADED

Just Ducky
01-09-2012, 12:03 AM
UNbeliveable... what a mass of super chunkies...
sorry the Duck faded away after just a couple.. but just couldn't find the right groove. But I sure did injoy looking and drooling...

Martha, ya did good my friend... looks like a goodly bunch of gals had a fun weekend..

jensaz
01-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Thank you Martha, for hosting the festivities!

Rogue Gal
01-09-2012, 12:29 AM
Thanks so much for hosting, Martha!!

To those I traded with: It will be a few days before I can mail out my chunkies as I need to buy some stamps.

big toe studio
01-09-2012, 12:30 AM
I think

It wont load, so heres the blog link to view "yellow rose"
http://bigtoestudio.blogspot.com/2012/01/watercolor-chunkies.html

Thank You, Martha, this has been a blast

mrubyjean
01-09-2012, 12:56 AM
I'm SO glad folks had fun and got inspired to create chunkies!!

I LOVED looking at all the pages and saw many I would have loved to trade for...but it just wasn't to be for me this weekend. :err:

adifferentstory
01-09-2012, 11:44 AM
Thank you so much for hosting Martha. I've had fun creatging.

My plan was to do a mail out tomorrow of my chunkies and ATART art but I had to go to the dentist this morning and what was going to be a filling turned out to be an extraction. It was a stubborn little bugger too. I thought she's never get it out. Result is that now i'm in quite a lot of pain so going to snuggle up on the sofa and feel sorry for myself LOL I'll pack up my art tomorrow and mail Wednesday instead now.

I still have some chunkies left in my gallery if anyone wants to trade and if i've traded with you and you want another let me know.

CynthiaSillitoe
01-09-2012, 04:22 PM
Same as on New Year's ATART thread. I'm going to need a little time getting these packed and in the mail, but they will get in the mail. :)

adifferentstory
01-11-2012, 05:58 AM
My art is all packed up and ready to be mailed. I'm still not feeling good so can't get up the post office so my son will mail it for me tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

KESagers
01-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Addifferentstory - you are still way ahead of me. I hope you feel better soon.

I spent the morning adding charms to all of my trades and I'm happy with how they turned out. (I'm never very sure of myself when it comes to adding danglies or fibers.) I'll work on getting things protected/packaged next while the fridge repair guy is here. (Hopefully 5th time is the charm.) Still planning on getting things out at the end of this week. :)

nanner
01-11-2012, 02:57 PM
Thanks for hosting, martha dear! Thanks for playing, lovely arteests!

Feel better, Lynne. :wubclub:

CynthiaSillitoe
01-11-2012, 03:47 PM
Last of my trades are going out tomorrow!

Donnacr
01-13-2012, 06:14 AM
All my trades (except Cee-emm's) were posted on Jan 10th - just finishing the trades I made with Cee-emm during the ATART - should be in the mail by Monday.

Thanks for a fantastic CPAT, Martha - just what I needed.:)

KESagers
01-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Everything got mailed today. You all know I try to put stamps on everything I mail but I had 2 full bags of envelopes that had to be weighed etc and I am a little pressed for time so I'm afriad everything got a meter strip this time. I'll try to do better next time.

This was a lot of fun - 2 big marathons and fabulous trades! :)

big toe studio
01-14-2012, 01:56 AM
my cards are all mailed
this was my 1st A-thon, but sure wont be my last--what a blast

Cee-Emm
01-14-2012, 02:42 AM
All chunkies danglified, wrapped, packaged..ready for the Post Office first thing Monday!
It was great fun!!

adifferentstory
01-14-2012, 06:22 AM
All my trades were mailed on Thursday.

craftyvox
01-14-2012, 08:46 AM
Most of my envies have been mailed out this past week, some went out on Monday, some more on Wednesday and there's three more are going out today. There's just two envies waiting to be mailed out still - KESagers and Donnacr, yours will be following shortly, will keep you posted in PM (as I have:)).

My returns are trickling in which is surely brightining up an otherwise rather stressful week!

Oh wait, I just realize this was meant for the ATART thread, as unfortunately I haven't really been able to play in the CPAT this weekend.. But well, I'm sure most of you read both threads! :P