PDA

View Full Version : Providence, RI Meet-up/Live trade

dina54
01-10-2012, 03:29 PM
I have found a place to have a monthly craft and swap meet! A close friend owns a club in Providence that is usually closed Sundays until 3pm-ish. It is one room with lots of tables, including one BIG long table, a wood burning stove, and a GREAT old-fashioned 10 plays for a dollar jukebox. She is willing to let me use it from 1-4PM one Sunday a month. I have heard from a few of my friends who are not members here, and a couple who are, that they would be interested, soooo, anyone who is able to drive to Providence for an afternoon of crafty fun please get in touch. I'm thinking I will arrange for some food, too. Maybe quiche and veggie pizza and munchies? First one will be February 12th. I will send directions and such to anyone who responds. Hope to see some of you :D

cdraz/ceedee
01-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Soooo jealous! I lived in Providence in the 70s.

dina54
01-12-2012, 07:12 PM
BRAIN FART!!!!!! February 5th is SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! Duh.... First meet-up will be Feb. 12th!

dina54
01-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Thought I would bump this up. I have about 6 definite so far (3 newbies to ATCs) It would be neat to get a few more seasoned "pros" to attend. I mean it's Providence in February, what's not to love? ;)