PDA

View Full Version : Pink and Black Fabric, Stitching, Quilting, Cross Stitch ATC card -Due May16th

Jennie
03-08-2012, 03:18 PM
Pink and Black Fabric, Stitching, Quilting, Cross Stitch ATC cards
Swap Due Date – May 16th
Withdraw date –communicate withdrawals
Number of cards – 3-3
Number of participants – unlimited
Medium- Fabric and stitching No Beads or doo dads, flat as possible

So many of you sew, stitch, quilt, appliqué, and everything else. But your cards must have either fabric with stitching or decorative stitching like cross stiching or embroidery stitching on them. Glued down fabric is no a fabric card, for this swap. We are celebrating the craft of sewing, decorative stitching or needle work. No paper except as a backer please. Let’s do a swap that includes them all, and is limited to Pink and Black

Please take the time to read all the information below.

For this swap, everyone will create 3 cards that are Fabric, stitched or quilted anything with fabric or threads. These cards should follow the colors of pink and black. You can make pink with black or black with pink. Please, use your imagination. Please send wonderful work that I know you can all do, and cards that you would want to receive in returns

Envelopes should have your site name, and which swap they are for. I have 6 going at a time. I really love to host.
Please PM me when you need an address. Those of you that have it, I still live here
I will supply the envelopes
USA participants:
Send the same amount in stamps or dollars as it took to send it to me- I will supply the envelopes.
DO NOT send computer produced postage. It has to be exchanged at a post office and I have an Annex. The post office is 6 miles. Those that know me know I seldom drive more than 1 or 2 miles, and you really don’t want me on the road anyway
Please send a large Label with your name and address, please put your country. The writing on the label should be at least 1.5 inches by 3 inches. Sticky backed makes me happy.

All other participants:
If you have American stamps from other swaps, send me a $1.20 in stamps, or $1 dollar American. If you don’t have access to American please send me a $1 stamp from your country for me to use in other swaps. Please no Euros they are hard to exchange and a pain to mail.
Please send a large Label with your name and address, please put your country. The writing on the label should be at least 1.5 inches by 3 inches. Sticky backed makes me happy.

Don’t forget to put your information on the back of every card.
Do not send an Envelope, I will Supply it

Of course host cards are never required but will be cherish.
On the back of your cards:
Title of card
Materials used
Date
Your site name
Your real name
Your location, please include country.

What you should know for this swap-
Create 3 fabric, sewn, stitched …. Pink and Black ATC cards. The pink can be an accent or the main part, as is the same with the black. Do not use any other colors. It will be returned.
Be Creative try new techniques, and as always do your best work.
PM me for an address

Any late cards will be returned to sender. They must be postmarked before the last day of the swap.

Anyone not communicating a withdrawal before the end of the swap will receive a neutral ITrade.
Please put all your information on your cards (see above)

Now Who Wants to Play?
Rec'de cards are in Purple
1.CherylS rec'd returns
5.lindah England
6.jsilver rec'd returns
8.WendyKrec'd returns
9.patgel Ireland
10.Kathrec'd returns
11.Donnacr AustraliaRec'd returns
13.Nimo rec'd returns
14.Gwen England
18.blue_eyes Rec'd Returns
20.Mootsylala Australia[/COLOR]Rec'd Cards
21.TianaRoseRec'd Returns
22.Janjo33 rec'd returns
23.xstitcher rec'd returns
24.Wen-ninerec'd returns
25.Bitsysal rec'd returns

Jennie
03-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Oh look a new fabric swap!

CherylS
03-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Let me be the first.

Jennie
03-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Wonderful Cheryl

Cat's Cradle
03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Sign me up while I still have my sewing machine out. (I made a full card tonight and most of a second.)

catladybj
03-09-2012, 01:45 AM
sign me up please-I was unable to do the one that ends the 10th.

Jennie
03-09-2012, 09:02 AM
You are so good Cat!

Welcome Catladybj

Jennie
03-10-2012, 01:08 PM
Well It's been a bit quiet, But I bet as soon as everyone hears they will want to play. Maybe i'll send out an invitation. That will get things hopping.

Jennie
03-10-2012, 02:55 PM
Welcome CDN

Okay if I sent the invote to any who have already signed up just ignore me. It's just been one of those weeks

JSilver
03-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Yep, I'm in. Thanks for the invite. I can do this one.

JSilver
03-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I hate to be picky, but can there be any white on it?

crisbear
03-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Thanks for asking I would love to join this swap.

WendyK
03-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Yes please, add me

MadLou23
03-10-2012, 06:10 PM
I will lurk for the time being...but am interested!!! :)

patgel
03-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Thanks for the invitation. Put me in,,,,Pink is going to be a challenge:skeptical:

Jennie
03-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I hate to be picky, but can there be any white on it?
Jane it's solely pinks and black. No other color. Even though I think that white is a pigment and not an actual color.

Kath
03-10-2012, 08:15 PM
Kath would like to join! count me in!

Jennie
03-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Welcome All I will update the list now. Lots of great artists. It's going to be such a fuun group

Donnacr
03-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Don't forget me!! running quickly. . .puff. . .pant. . .and waving arms madly Can I add seed beads in pink and black? They don't seem to have too much trouble with sorting machines.

Jennie
03-11-2012, 10:36 AM
Absolutely Donna. I knew you'd make it

franciebelle
03-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Sign me up! I promise to subscribe this time!! :)

Francie

Jennie
03-11-2012, 03:50 PM
Pink/black ribbon or pink/black rick rack allowed to embellish the fabric?

I found metallic carnation pink thread. :)
Absolutely CDN but the fabric underneath has to be either pink or black or both. Don't you love metalic thread!

Rememberr everyone no other colors other than pink and black. I don't want to have to send cards back to people because they didn't read the instructions. The uses up so much of my energy that i could be drawing. :jiggy:

Franciebelle, So happy to see you here

Jennie
03-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Well my looky loo lurkers better decided I only have 38 more spots to fill for an even 50 participants. :yes::laugh:

Jennie
03-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Yes thank you CDN. I've fixed it. We will blame that one on the Asthma medication.

nimo
03-11-2012, 05:09 PM
I would love to be a part of this swap! Please add me....

JSilver
03-11-2012, 07:18 PM
Dang it. I have gone through my room full of fabric and cannot find any JUST pink or JUST black. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to skip this one. Sorry, all my fabric has other colors. I will be interested to see all the great cards though.

kim miles
03-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Ok. I will join. I need to get back into making act cards. Kim miles

esew123
03-12-2012, 02:40 AM
I would like to play :-)

blue_eyes
03-12-2012, 10:44 PM
Now that life is slowing down a little, I would love to play with pink & black
Please sign me up!

Jennie
03-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Well I went to Joanns yesterday and found black on black patterned cloth, pink with black patterned cloth and pink on pink patterned cloth, and black and pink ribbon. I have to tell you it isn't easy to find these colors without any white in them but i did It in less than 15 minutes. I also found the next 2 colors whcih are Purple and silver/grey.

I had a really good time while there, they were having a sewing contest for kids 8 to 12 years old. There was an 8 year old girl who is mennonite (you could tell by the outfit and hat) and she had made the most perfect tote bag in pale blue, with little touches of green and yellow in places. it was it was all scraped together and then sewn with french seams and then machine quilted and lined in the yellow. For me she was surely the winner. Her work was impeccable.

JSilver
03-13-2012, 03:35 PM
Jennie, just want you to know your threatening (LOL!) worked. I'm IN ....the pink and the black....hehehehe! I finally got some ideas so, watch out!!

Jennie
03-13-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm so glad Jane

blue_eyes
03-13-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh cant wait for purple and grey/silver. Purple is my favorite color!

Jennie
03-13-2012, 08:47 PM
Well that's in a month or so. So this time is Pink and black with no other color or white. It's a challenge

Jennie
03-13-2012, 09:06 PM
I would love all pink and black cross stich. Very cool idea. Welcome

Jennie
03-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Ok we have only filled 19 of our 50 spots, don't miss out. Join today! http://www.myemoticons.com/images/hobbies-leisure/crafts/sewing-machine.gif

Cat's Cradle
03-13-2012, 11:03 PM
I Yves lotß of different pinks in my threads, and just bought pink/black and black/pink ribbons at Walmart. Also found pink ric rac. The biggest challenge. for me is fabric. I don't have a nearby Joannes, and my Walmart doesn't carry much fabric.

Will need to check my stashed fabrics for sure! If nothing else, I do have black fabric.

Jennie
03-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Mel that's because you live in the sticks. hobby lobby carries some.

Cat's Cradle
03-13-2012, 11:15 PM
We don't have a HL here. Michaels one direction...in the town where we do our regular shopping, and where hubby works....Joanns in the other direction.

I don't like buying fabric online, either. I can scavenge some of the girls' old clothes...we're done with them and no one around needs them. Including charities!

Jennie
03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
The only thing that matters is that you reuse them. I have a friend that made a beautiful quilt that has everthing from jeans to dress material in it. She has one for each child. It is all the clothes they wore as children. I love that she used piping between the squares. it just makes the quilt

Cat's Cradle
03-14-2012, 02:31 PM
That's why I keep certain outfits from the kids' baby times. I have several outfits set aside for quilts. The rest are either for craft use or go to someone who can use them.

Jennie
03-14-2012, 03:07 PM
Great uses

Jennie
03-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Alrighty everyone. I added to the instructions, because I realized that there were some cards that either had paper other than a backer, some had no stiching at all and were glued down. So here is the new instruction.

So many of you sew, stitch, quilt, appliqué, and everything else. But your cards must have either fabric with stitching or decorative stitching like cross stiching or embroidery stitching on them. Glued down fabric is no a fabric card, for this swap. We are celebrating the craft of sewing, decorative stitching or needle work. No paper except as a backer please. Let’s do a swap that includes them all, and is limited to Pink and Black

Jennie
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
Sounds good to me

Jennie
03-16-2012, 06:11 PM
Just bumping us up to the top

Cat's Cradle
03-17-2012, 12:52 AM
Got to go to Joann Fabrics tonight! After my main mission of finding the materials for Sami's First Communion dress, I found some fun pink, black, purple, and silver fabrics. Bought half yard of each! :jiggy:

Jennie
03-17-2012, 08:48 AM
Wonderful! what did you buy for her communion dress. What will it look like

JSilver
03-17-2012, 03:04 PM
I remember my first Communion dress. Our tradition down South is the white "little wedding dress" that is knee or tea length. I don't mean the kind of wedding dresses they have today!! We were all very covered up.

Jennie
03-17-2012, 04:18 PM
OK, my mother wanted me to wear the outfit that my sister had worn. She kept saying we'll just take it in a little. My sisters dress was a size 12 huskey and I was about a size 7. So not only was it ugly with a waist and about 40 layers of toole under the skirt, huge, it was itchy. I wanted my own. So we went to the store and there was nothing left. Tucson at the time had 2 sears and expensive Boutiques geared for hispanics, for communion, confirmation, quincinera, wedding, and every Catholic church did this on the same weekend. So she went and bought the plainest white cotton material and planned on using a pattern that she had made all my school dresses from, and a hair band with a flower that she was going to take off and sew some toole to it. If I wanted plain that is what I would get, she said. So I really liked the dress and the flower, which I wouldn't let her take off. Here was the finished product. She was so embarrassed by me.
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6990694559_d00267a92b_m.jpg

Cat's Cradle
03-17-2012, 11:07 PM
I think it looks cute on you.

Sami's dress will be tea length or a tad longer, depending on where I actually sew the hem. White crepe backed satin (almost heavy as taffeta) with a sheer overlay. Big sash on the waist that goes into a bow on the back. White frills along the sheer overlay and on the bodice. Sleeveless.

I bought a large bridal comb and enough sheer material and trim to make a matching veil. The slip is a light weight polyester that looks and feels like raw silk. I'm making it separate instead of attached to the dress. Want to be able to use it for other dresses. The slip ruffle is sparkle tulle. (Not that much will be seen, but it's a special touch.)

It's the white view in the middle ( http://www.simplicity.com/p-2169-child-special-occasion-dresses.aspx).

Jennie
03-18-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh please show it to us with her in it when it's done. Sparkle tulle is always a plus when your' 6 or 7. She'll be showing all her friends

JSilver
03-18-2012, 12:44 PM
Jennie, your stories are great. You did have a cute dress though. Cats cradle, you design sounds wonderful.

BTW, Jennie, I'm on your list twice. 'member, I tried to drop but you wouldn't let me!!!!LOL!

Cat's Cradle
03-18-2012, 01:47 PM
I did link to the pattern I'm using. :yes: When we were flipping through the pattern book Friday night, both Sami and I gasped and pointed at the same time when we saw this little flower girl dress.

Jennie
03-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Absolutely all colors of pink. and black has to be somewhere on the card too. No white though and yeas I know how hard it is to find pink or black without white on it

Cat's Cradle
03-18-2012, 03:49 PM
I actually found some black, pink AND purple monochromatic prints at Walmart last night. They are out there. You just have to look. ;)

CherylS
03-18-2012, 07:53 PM
I have tons of pink & black. My stash is beyond ridiculous. I found black poodles on pink.

Jennie
03-18-2012, 09:29 PM
Those pooddles don't have any white do they? I have so much fabric my fabric area has over flowed, but it's all prints that have a number of colors. I'm just colorful.
You may take that any way you want

Jennie
03-19-2012, 02:55 PM
Jennie, your stories are great. You did have a cute dress though. Cats cradle, you design sounds wonderful.

BTW, Jennie, I'm on your list twice. 'member, I tried to drop but you wouldn't let me!!!!LOL!
that is because I love you most

Jennie
03-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Gwen welcome back we're glad that you followed us here.

Jennie
03-20-2012, 11:08 PM
Ok, I'll join. Requirements have changed though...I guess no glue. Sign me up.
Well it's never been a glue situation, always stitched. It's a sewing in some way project. Just had a few people who didn't understand my instructions which is my fault no one else's. Looking forward to seeing your cards

Jennie
03-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Well If you like living in Australia, It's wonderful with me... Oh wait you mean for the swap. Yes of course. Please read the international part of the instructions, well you should read them all. Welcome to our swap, hope you enjoy it.

JSilver
03-30-2012, 11:16 PM
That's hillarious!:spinny::v_spin::radar::wacko::)

Jennie
03-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Boy I thought We'd have more players by now. Hmmm. What to do, what to do. Only 21 have joined. I wanted 50! Ok I have it. all of you know some one that isn't on the list already but that sews or whatever. PM that person and beg!. No actually I'm kidding, ask them nice then beg.

Jennie
03-31-2012, 04:29 PM
Ok we are less than half way to full. Hmmmm Not enough people. What can we do, I have it everyone that knows someone that isn't already on the list invite them. Invite them really nicely. And then you can resort to begging http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Animals/Dogs/Begging.gif

JSilver
03-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Aren't you the taskmaster!! OK, I did it. I PM'd one of my trading buddies and asked her to check out the swap. She's an excellent quilter and has done lots of really neat stuff. Hope she's interested.

Cat's Cradle
04-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I don't know too many other fabric artists by name. You could go post a note in the Fabric social group.

Jennie
04-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Great except no one have been there since before Christmas. Well then we will just have to wait until they find us

Jennie
04-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Hello such a quiet bunch. Well I do hope that you are all having a wonderful week. http://www.freesmileys.org/emoticons/emoticon-animal-036.gif

Jennie
04-06-2012, 03:11 PM
I do hope you can Join us- CraftADDchick

Jennie
04-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Mail Call: I received wonderful cards from Mootsyola- Thank you so much for the extra. She also made this beautiful card to put them in. Very Talented Mootsyola.

Cat's Cradle
04-09-2012, 08:09 PM
Great except no one have been there since before Christmas. Well then we will just have to wait until they find us
I see.

I tend to put most of my swaps in my signature, since I'm often posting all over the site. :wideeyed:

Jennie
04-09-2012, 09:09 PM
I wanted to do that but haven't been able to figure it out just yet. DH said he would help me yesterday but we watched HOP and I cooked a big meal for him, so we'll do it another time

Cat's Cradle
04-09-2012, 10:07 PM
There is a discussion thread on this in the hosts' forum, though I'm not exactly sure where. It gives step-by-step instructions on putting links in the signature.

Jennie
04-09-2012, 10:16 PM
I printed it just a minute ago. Like minds.

Jennie
04-10-2012, 09:28 PM
Great we'll see them after vacation then

Janjo33
04-10-2012, 09:35 PM
I have the requisite pink and black fabric. Now to decide on a black or pink focal point or quilt the b&p into a pattern by adding another pink or black fabric. I'm so happy to have found a use for this fabric that I have to join!

Jennie
04-10-2012, 10:11 PM
So glad to have you Janjo33

xstitcher
04-11-2012, 01:35 PM
I've found pink cloth, a pattern and have started the cards so I can sign up now if you will have me!

Jennie
04-11-2012, 01:47 PM
Yea Xstitcher is joining!,

nimo
04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Hi Jennie! Just loaded my cards in the gallery. I'll be putting them in the mail tomorrow. Hope you like them!

Jennie
04-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Nimo they are wonderful- Can't wait to see them IRL

Jennie
04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
Hello Is any one there http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/comments/hello/images/agchello37.gif I'm bored with no one to talk to

JSilver
04-12-2012, 02:04 PM
Poor Jennie, has no one to talk to. I really like nimo's cards. Very cute. I have yet to start on mine. I've been collecting pink and black fibers and threads. Maybe this weekend I will settle down enough to do something with them.

Jennie
04-12-2012, 02:23 PM
Nimo's cards are great. I have fabric and have it cut into stripes, and have been too sick to sit and sew. This is week 9 with bronchitis and asthma. About what I can do is, sleep, type, and shuffle the tax papers so DH can do the taxes

Jennie
04-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Good Morning I'm just bumping us up the line http://cdn.pimpmyspace.org/media/pms/c/sc/7a/ye/anrespauth.gif

CherylS
04-14-2012, 10:45 AM
Mine are done. They're mini crazy quilts. The scanner made my metallic thread look purple but it is actually pink. I'll pop them in the mail soon.

Jennie
04-14-2012, 10:49 AM
They are wonderful CherylS, can't wait to see them

Cat's Cradle
04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Cheryl, your cards are really nice. I especially like the one with the poodle. :yes:

Nimo, all your birdy cards are adorable!

Jennie, I hope you get to feeling better soon. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/merv/cathug.gif (http://www.smileyvault.com/)

Kath
04-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Jennie, I know I don't message very much (still too new I guess but I will try harder) so I thought I would let you know that I'm almost done with my cards. It's been so much fun working with only pink and black, makes it more challenging!

Kath
04-14-2012, 04:40 PM
CherylS, really, really like your mini crazy quilts!

Jennie
04-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Thanks for letting me know Kath I wanted to tell you that i love your avatar

JSilver
04-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Hope you're feeling better, Jennie.
CherylS , those are wonderful cards. Hope one makes it to Texas!!
I have to get on my high horse and get busy.

Donnacr
04-16-2012, 04:30 AM
I have finished my cards and they are in the mail today. Pink and black was fine but I cannot find purple or silver Aida fabric so am not quite sure what I will do for the next swap.
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0021.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/6_scan0022.jpg http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0023.jpgmy first attempt at Assisi work
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/1_scan0024.jpg this is actually a design for antlers from a Christmas card:laugh:

JSilver
04-16-2012, 09:15 AM
Donnacr, those are adorable. LOTS of work. Great job.

Jennie
04-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Donna they are beautiful. What about grey aide aida I might have some that i can send let me look

CherylS
04-16-2012, 03:33 PM
Donna,
Why don't you just get fabric paint to make your Aida purple? There are fabric markers you can use as well.

Janjo33
04-16-2012, 08:31 PM
YAY - inspiration! Thanks for posting your cards Nimo, CherylIS and Donnacr - all very fun!

I have backgrounds cut and pink and black fabric waiting my muse to speak - LOL

Jennie
04-16-2012, 09:08 PM
Mail call http://www.animationplayhouse.com/hohoho3.gif oh dear wrong delivery service.
Rec'd wonderful cards from Nimo- thank you so much for the extra
More wonderful cards from Gwen- Thank you for the extra card

Jennie
04-18-2012, 01:50 PM
Just bumping us up to the top

wen nine
04-18-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi Jennie, please add me to the list. I didn't want to miss out so have got some pink and black well under way.

Donnacr
04-19-2012, 06:38 AM
cherylS - I am worried that fabric markers would end up rubbing off on the thread as it constantly goes in and out of the holes (might make for an interesting effect :biglaugh)

Jennie
04-19-2012, 12:15 PM
Donna I searched all through my aida cloth. The one I thought was purple isn't aida cloth it's waste cloth. When the girls were little I worked on their Christmas dresses, for like 4 months. You have so much time on your hands with a 5 and 2 year old. Anyway It was the first time I used waste cloth and they turned out so cute.

Jennie
04-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Just bumping us up the line

Jennie
04-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Mail Call rec'd awesome cards from CherylS. thank you for the extra card

Donnacr
04-21-2012, 02:23 AM
Thanks for looking jennie - it just means that I will have to try a different approach (my current thought is to make string pictures like this dragonfly)
http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/3190/small/13_scan0014.jpg

Jennie
04-21-2012, 10:50 AM
String on material not paper right?

Kath
04-21-2012, 10:02 PM
ACK!!! Time is flying by but I will get these cards out! Pronto!!!

Jennie
04-22-2012, 08:06 AM
Only 3 weeks to go this really flew by. If you are out of country I really need them to go out in the next 7 to ten days.

Thanks Kath for reminding me

Janjo33
04-22-2012, 10:37 PM
Got three cards done this weekend. The scans don't show the cut layers very well, but here they are!

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Pink_Black_Flower.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=297788) Flower

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Pink_Black_House.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=297789) House

http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/images/1430/small/1_Pink_Black_Bird.jpg (http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gallery/index.php?n=297787) Bird

Jennie
04-23-2012, 12:16 AM
Wonderful Card Janjo. Just love them

franciebelle
04-23-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm so sorry, but I have to drop out of this swap. The end of April has caught me completely off-guard (I've had major problems at work for the last couple of months, and haven't had any time for creative pursuits). I hate to do this so late, but I don't have any other option.

Francie

Jennie
04-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Wonderful Lindah, can't wait to see them

I sure Understand Francibelle, maybe next time

Kath
04-24-2012, 08:45 PM
OK, my cards will go out tomorrow, finally! I think I'm joining too many swaps, but they are all so enticing!

Jennie
04-24-2012, 09:10 PM
You will do that only once then you will realize that if you join one and then do it and then join anoother it works great. unless it's a swap of only a few people then you have to join what you can'

Jennie
04-27-2012, 08:17 PM
Mail call beautiful cards from Kath great use of netting.

patgel
04-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Hi Jennie
I Pm picture of my cards if they are OK I'll post them:)

Jennie
04-28-2012, 11:32 AM
They are wonderful please post them or just say they are in my gallery
I pm'd my address

wen nine
04-28-2012, 09:28 PM
Cards went in the mail on Friday, and I've just put them in my gallery.

Jennie
04-29-2012, 08:05 AM
Beautiful wen nine

patgel
04-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Here are my cards, tomorrow they are going postal.

Jennie
04-29-2012, 11:34 AM
thaose are so cute, can't wait to see them IRL

Jennie
05-01-2012, 12:19 AM
Mail Call- beautiful cards from Janjo33

Jennie
05-01-2012, 10:36 AM
Mail call- Awesome cards from Donacr- they are gorgeous! and thank you for the extra. OOO I love the swirlly, Oh, wait there is a butterfly maybe I like that.... PIG! it's mine

WendyK
05-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Here are mine, they will be in the post tomorrow

Jennie
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
Beautiful Wendy

Jennie
05-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Beautiful Wendy

Jennie
05-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Mail Call: Great stuff in the mail today

LindaH- gorgeous cards thank you for the extra
Wen_nine fabulous cards thank you for the extra

Jennie
05-03-2012, 12:26 AM
Just bumping us up to the top of the page

Jennie
05-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Wonderful cards from Patgel- thank you so much for the extra card

Jennie
05-03-2012, 04:17 PM
OK Anyone from out of Country should be mailing theirs to me today or tomorrow because we only have 2 weeks left

xstitcher
05-03-2012, 07:35 PM
My cards went postal today!

Jennie
05-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Oh I can't wait to see them

JSilver
05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
Mine will be finished and mailed by the first or middle of the week.

Jennie
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Wonderful I'll be looking for them

Jennie
05-06-2012, 11:03 AM
Mail Call- TianaRose wonderful cards

bitsysal49
05-08-2012, 11:57 AM
My cards are ready. May I join?

Jennie
05-08-2012, 04:18 PM
You betcha I'll PM you with my address

bitsysal49
05-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks for the addy. Here are my cards. Hope the are ok.

Jennie
05-09-2012, 08:18 AM
Wonderful bitsysal

Cat's Cradle
05-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Jennie, with everything going on right now, I really need to step down from this one.

Jennie
05-09-2012, 11:30 AM
totally understand Mel hopefully will see you for purple

Jennie
05-09-2012, 05:22 PM
Mail Call- Great cards from WendyK and Wonderful cards from x-stitcher- Thank you for the extra

Jennie
05-09-2012, 05:25 PM
only one week to go. Remember I like everyone to be punctual

Jennie
05-09-2012, 10:34 PM
I bet they will I'll be excited to see them. PMing you my address

Jennie
05-10-2012, 01:44 PM
6 six wonderful days left Then of course we with do Purpla and silver or gray

JSilver
05-11-2012, 02:13 PM
My cards will go out today!

Jennie
05-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Yea for Jsilvers cards

5 wonderful days left, http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSM0MPnIRSc7YIPTkqD6SoG9y3lTiVc1 aYO0dcRgLKVrIAhw_oD8gthe count is explaining to Cookie monster that there is 5 days to do his cards not 15. i think that cookie only cares about the cookies

JSilver
05-11-2012, 09:29 PM
I totally understand. I'm a cookie monster myself!

Jennie
05-12-2012, 04:39 PM
yea they took that away with the diabetes. sugar free is just not the same

4, four lovely days left http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/s/sesame-street/graphics-sesame-street-347665.gif Very good bert your name does have 4 letters in it just like we have only 4 days

blue_eyes
05-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Jennie,
The last few weeks have just not come together for me. Even if I would send out my cards monday I don't think they will get to you in time. I am going to have to wait for the purple & Silver. :( So sad to miss this one.

Jennie
05-13-2012, 06:35 PM
Ok you all have until Wednesday to get them postmarked no to get them here. And if Thursday is the time PM me and we'll talk. I'd love for you all to finish whatever you started

blue_eyes
05-15-2012, 06:48 AM
My cards are on the way!

Jennie
05-15-2012, 07:54 AM
blueeyes can't wait to see them in RL

Jennie
05-15-2012, 02:23 PM
Mail Call: bitsysal49 wonderful cards thank you for the extra
and Jsilver terrific cards thank you for the extra

Jennie
05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
well I know that blue eyes cards are winging there way to me as we speak

still missing are kim miles, crisbear, and catladybj

Jennie
05-17-2012, 05:53 PM
Ok the swap is ready to swap as soon as the Post office get's in gear and sends Blue_eyes to my mail box. I've given everyone except blue_eyes Itrader.

I will swap them out as some as blue_eyes get here. All of the cards are wonderful

xstitcher
05-19-2012, 12:06 PM
Looking forward to getting the cards!

There are lots of great fabric artists here!

Jennie
05-21-2012, 11:41 AM
OK I got the last set and Blue eyes they are beautiful thank you for the extra

The swap gallery is up

When I send you your cards please do Itrader and you rock rep points, so I know everyone has received their cards, and I don't have to go find you to ask.

Also as soon as this swap is done, and I know everyone has their cards then I will start the Purple/ silver or grey fabric stitching swap.

After that I think I want to do a theme fabric and stitching swap, and I want to pick animals. I'll let you know when the purple and silver /grey swap is up

blue_eyes
05-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Oh animals sound fun! I am working on a hedgehog right now for a trade. Fabric and embroidery floss. turning out very cute

JSilver
05-24-2012, 07:57 PM
What's pink and black and fun all over? My returns!!! Thanks to blue_eyes, Tiana Rose and Gwen for the very tactile and lovely cards. I love to touch it all. Thanks to Jennie for hosting. Now off to leave itrader and urocs!!!

CherylS
05-25-2012, 04:18 PM
I received my returns today. I got a house, bird and a heart. 3 of my favorite things to collect.Thanks to Janjo33, nimo, Mootsylala and of course Jennie for another great swap.

Janjo33
05-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Me too - lovely returns from CherylS, Kath and TianaRose. Thanks Jennie for being a great hostess!

wen nine
05-29-2012, 03:20 AM
Love my returns - thanks to xstitcher, TianaRose and Kath for your great work. And thanks to Jennie, always a wonderful hostess!

Kath
05-29-2012, 03:00 PM
Jennie, thanks for another great swap, and I love all the cards I got from WendyK, Janjo33 and Wen Nine. It's always so nice when I get such wonderfully creative work.

WendyK
05-30-2012, 03:49 PM
Thank you jennie for hosting, and to the following for their fabulous cards: Kath, Mootsylala, and Patgel

Janjo33
05-30-2012, 06:29 PM
Thanks again Jennie for being a great hostess. Not sure if enclosing the instructional note helped, but this is the first swap in a while where all of my cards were acknowledged!

blue_eyes
05-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Received my beautiful pink and black cards today!
Thanks to Jennie for hosting!
Thanks to jsilver, gwen & Mootsylala. Love the cards.

patgel
06-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Love my returns Jenny. Thanks for hosting. Thanks to bitsysal49, WendyK, and LindaH, great cards.

xstitcher
06-01-2012, 01:22 PM
My beautiful pink and black cards are here!

Big thank you to Jennie for hostin such a fun swap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thank you to Donnacr, nimo and wen nine for taking the time to stitch such beautiful cards and enter the swap.........

Time for a well deserved iTrader and some you rocks.......

Jennie
06-01-2012, 01:33 PM
I'm so glad that you enjoy the fabric swaps I love doing them

Donnacr
06-06-2012, 09:16 AM
My amazing cards arrived today from: nimo, lindaH and xstitcher. Each is different but beautiful - thank you for taking the time to make these creations.

Jennie - thank you for starting my fabric collection (to be continued with the purple/ silver swap)

off to leave points for all

Jennie
06-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Ok since almost all the cards have been rec'd (there are still 3 over seas) I am going to archive this swap. So when you get your cards you may go there and leave your you rocks and Itrader.

I'm doing this so I can start the next card swap

Thanks all of you for participating you are all wonderful artists.